Forum Settings
Forums

Need help pricing Pilot Candidate Complete Collection.

New
Feb 22, 2013 2:08 PM

Feb 2013
I have fallen on some hard times and need to sell my anime collection. When looking into what the anime listed above was going for I found a wide range in price listing. If any of you have suggestions or information on the topic It would help me out a lot. I am new to this forum, so if i have posted in the wrong section please excuse me.

The box set is called " Pilot Candidate Complete Collection".

Feb 23, 2013 2:43 PM

Jun 2007
Honestly, I'd say you're posting in the wrong site, since most people around here don't think any anime has actual value above $0.00. A good number of the Amazon sellers are probably trying to wring a few extra bucks from it being out-of-print, which it probably was even before Bandai shut down. But given the show's lackluster reputation, I wouldn't suggest going more than a few bucks above the $30 MSRP. Or even below, since the discs suffer from the production flaw of being dubtitled.

Everyone is entitled to their own opinions, but not their own facts.

Everything that connects to MAL
Feb 23, 2013 6:51 PM

Feb 2013
Lol thanks I'll probably hold onto it for a while and see what is sells for on eBay.
Feb 23, 2013 8:29 PM

Mar 2009
Since it's Bandai, and I don't see it getting picked up by someone else, holding on might not be a bad idea. Even if it's not a highly desirable Bandai series, it's still an OOP Bandai series.
Mar 12, 2013 4:38 PM

Feb 2013
Ty i think I'm going to do that.

More topics from this board

» Would you watch gender swapped Mushoku Tensei?

rohan121 - 12 hours ago

16 by alshu »»
4 minutes ago

» What's a period of anime you miss and have lots of nostalgia for?

TheBlockernator - Yesterday

14 by Zowabo »»
5 minutes ago

» did your anime watching habits change over time gradually ?

ame - 3 hours ago

10 by Zowabo »»
8 minutes ago

» Upcoming Dubbed Anime ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Kenny_Stryker - Dec 17, 2017

9125 by anime-prime »»
16 minutes ago

» Do you have animes you've rated 5 and under on your completed list, why? ( 1 2 )

melodyily - Jun 15

74 by jhzs0029 »»
58 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.