Forum Settings
Forums
Gambling Apocalypse Kaiji - Kazuya Arc -
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 14, 2013 1:53 AM
Jul 2018
removed-userMar 9, 2022 4:12 AM
Feb 21, 2013 9:36 PM
Dec 2012
Yeah I am starting to hate Arisa even more than Kazuya at the moment, I am glad that Kaiji is returning to its roots and going AWAY from majhong, but at the same time, I want this book of kazuya to finish it's story
Sep 7, 2017 12:38 AM

Jun 2016
Keep in mind this is just that, a story, so the characters are being portrayed how Kazuya wants them to. Unless for instance, this story is based off of a real encounter Kazuya had himself, meaning that he kills people for the sake of writing or something, and this is told exactly how it went down. I like Kazuya so far, we're seeing more of him than we did last part for sure, and this gamble he's created is so cool. It's so multi leveled, starts as a gamble about attempting to survive, then it turns into a gamble about surviving in the place of another person, but then it unravels to bite you depending on HOW you played it. Path of love, you live even if the other person dies, path of war, you most likely will both die.
I'm sure this story will be integral to Kazuya's character and this part, although we are sort of getting the same analogy of push or be pushed, in this case though it's more of let's both not push and because of that we or one of us can make it through. He's also giving that whole perspective that most rich people have, of not trusting anyone due to the two faced behavior everyone holds towards you to get to your money and influence. Hoping he lives up to Muraoka who happens to be my favorite Kaiji antagonist yet.
Jul 30, 2019 5:10 AM

Aug 2016
........ So satisfying
:v

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tobaku Datenroku Kaiji: Kazuya-hen Chapter 97 Discussion

An_amazing_world - Oct 28, 2015

2 by Rexnihilo »»
Aug 1, 2023 5:38 PM

Poll: » Tobaku Datenroku Kaiji: Kazuya-hen Chapter 90 Discussion

gfsdfgsdgsdfgs - Sep 16, 2017

2 by Briquet »»
Nov 10, 2022 4:26 PM

Poll: » Tobaku Datenroku Kaiji: Kazuya-hen Chapter 84 Discussion

Leigh39 - Mar 14, 2018

1 by Azraiii »»
Jun 12, 2022 6:20 PM

Poll: » Tobaku Datenroku Kaiji: Kazuya-hen Chapter 46 Discussion

Leigh39 - Mar 12, 2018

1 by WitchFromMercury »»
May 18, 2022 8:22 PM

Poll: » Tobaku Mokushiroku Kaiji: Kazuya-hen Chapter 19 Discussion

Mixxu - Jun 9, 2013

1 by WitchFromMercury »»
May 18, 2022 2:07 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.