Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Pages (10) « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 9 » ... Last »
Mar 31, 2013 7:10 AM
Nov 2010
Yozora did try to fix up Maria however the reasoning is by preference rather than a wish to 'help her'. She corrected some part of Maria that she find annoying, and used the fact that Maria is so easy to play with to her advantage.

Though at least she showed some attention - a signature moment when Maria is having curry. She has nothing to gain from intervening - other than Maria uttering the P word whilst having lunch and potentially gross Yozora out. In a way she's acting like a responsible adult correcting a kid's bad habits out of, habit.

Similarly with Yukimura, whilst Yozora's motive is really just for her own amusement, the result is nevertheless Yukimura has an anego that she is willing to seek, and entrusted with giving advice (rightly or wrongly). That, to Yukimura is just as important as the outcome itself. Similar to how Yukimura can live with the knowledge that she's not a man as long as she's absorbed in her (impossible) quest to strive to become one.
Mar 31, 2013 8:24 AM
Aug 2012
@Takuan_Soho:

Dude with all due respect, Yozora is a bully. People can try to paint her reasons for bullying Yukimura as much as they want but she herself admitted she did it just for fun. After being revealed as girl, she again made her wear a butler uniform. that time her reasons were solely to lessen her appeal to Kodaka. But in both cases her ideas backfired and rather than showing some remorse or happiness, she just got depressed.

Yozora doesn't bully Rika!!! Rika is the ultimate pervert and can counter her well enough. She herself admitted Rika is dangerous and she can't really handle Rika. About Kobato, she isn't stupid enough to bully the little sister of her crush is she? It's not that she doesn't bully those two, it's just that she can't for reasons stated.

Maria's case is also similar.............she didn't do anything with noble intentions. Yozora slapped her because she got pissed the first time. Yozora is actually pretty lucky considering all her bullying actually did some good for people especially Maria but she never intended that to happen.

Now on to Sena........sure she is guillable and gets creepy very easily but does that justify all the bullying? Yozora can't stand her........one of the reasons being she came between her and Kodaka. But some of her bullying were extreme. But when Sena does the same to Yozora, she gets pissed and hits Sena.

So how is Yozora not a bully and not selfish? Did she always do stuff while thinking about the good of others? I have seen enough selfless freaks to see that Yozora doesn't fall in that category.

Mar 31, 2013 8:33 AM

Sep 2011
i agree with Dragon
Mar 31, 2013 8:53 AM

Jan 2012
Dragon_Slayer_X said:
@Takuan_Soho:

Dude with all due respect, Yozora is a bully. People can try to paint her reasons for bullying Yukimura as much as they want but she herself admitted she did it just for fun. After being revealed as girl, she again made her wear a butler uniform. that time her reasons were solely to lessen her appeal to Kodaka. But in both cases her ideas backfired and rather than showing some remorse or happiness, she just got depressed.

Yozora doesn't bully Rika!!! Rika is the ultimate pervert and can counter her well enough. She herself admitted Rika is dangerous and she can't really handle Rika. About Kobato, she isn't stupid enough to bully the little sister of her crush is she? It's not that she doesn't bully those two, it's just that she can't for reasons stated.

Maria's case is also similar.............she didn't do anything with noble intentions. Yozora slapped her because she got pissed the first time. Yozora is actually pretty lucky considering all her bullying actually did some good for people especially Maria but she never intended that to happen.

Now on to Sena........sure she is guillable and gets creepy very easily but does that justify all the bullying? Yozora can't stand her........one of the reasons being she came between her and Kodaka. But some of her bullying were extreme. But when Sena does the same to Yozora, she gets pissed and hits Sena.

So how is Yozora not a bully and not selfish? Did she always do stuff while thinking about the good of others? I have seen enough selfless freaks to see that Yozora doesn't fall in that category.

Its cause Yozora fans think just because a person is privileged, lucky, perfect, etc they can't be considered human anymore so they think Sena deserved to be treated like shit and like Yozora doing all that. Similarly Yozora hates anyone like that for example the student council president, for absolutely no reason at all.

Its why they continuously call Sena "meat" the same insulting nickname Yozora gave her. I bet many(not all) Yozora fans are like her in real life as well, hating anyone popular from their quiet corners or hating anything popular. Someone in the other thread said that they hate sena cause she is popular and has alot of fans.
huehue93Mar 31, 2013 8:58 AM
Mar 31, 2013 8:59 AM

Dec 2012
Lol the Yozora arguments are recycling .
Mar 31, 2013 9:02 AM

Dec 2012
Yozora is selfish and so is the rest of the members of the club get over it really. She is not a slut and nobody should take someone who says that seriously *pointing at the lolicon dude*
Mar 31, 2013 9:27 AM
Oct 2012
Dragon_Slayer_X said:

Again it gets back to my definition of "bully". Yozora doesn't pick on the weak. She really doesn't intend to hurt people. The one time she actually thought she hurt Sena she actually felt guilty about it and was immensely relieved that Sena recovered so quickly. Bullys don't feel such regret.

Is Yozora manipulative? Absolutely. She has no confidence that she can make friends or win Kodaka on her own, particularly once Sena entered into the picture. But as for being selfish, we can't say that yet because we have only seen Yozora from Kodaka's POV, and he is neither a trustworthy narrator nor their relationship a true indication of Yozora's character. Even perfectly sane people can turn insane over someone they truly love.

As for the rest of Yozora's character. One thing that Yozora hasn't been is fake. She has never pretended to be anything other than what she is to Kodaka and the rest of the club. Like she said in the Galge, if she was meant to be alone, so be it, but she was going to be true to her character. That isn't a selfish attitude: selfish is not caring what happens to other people as long as you win. Yozora is prideful. That has been her flaw.

As for Sena. Of course she deserves to be bullied. She is a bully (threatening to expel someone because she wanted to play a eroge). And gullible isn't the word. Yozora has told her repeatedly her feeling towards her, Sena is gullible because she honestly thinks she is so perfect that no one can dislike her. Sena has a goddess complex, the only thing that brings her ANY humility is Yozora. Not saying that Yozora does this for Sena's own good, but that is the essence of their relationship: Sena respects Yozora because she is the only one who stands up to her (something that both of them understand, which is why Yozora was actually upset that she hurt Sena, and Sena couldn't stand to see Yozora depressed over the news about Kodaka).

With Rika, I think you have missed the point that her and Yozora actually like one another. Go back and watch the roof scene again (there is a lot people missed), and also how Rika cried when she heard what Yozora said about the movie. There was one time I thought that Yozora actually looked down on Rika (her comment while playing the galge), but in the novel the scene was totally different and again hinted that Yozora is far more tolerant than the animation lets one.
Mar 31, 2013 9:39 AM

Dec 2012
Takuan_Soho said:
As for Sena. Of course she deserves to be bullied.

Lol only someone with a mentality of a bully would say something like that.
Mar 31, 2013 9:45 AM

Jul 2011
tsudecimo said:
Takuan_Soho said:

or someone who has already been bullied
Mar 31, 2013 9:55 AM
Oct 2012
tsudecimo said:
Takuan_Soho said:

Nope, merely the golden rule applied. "Do onto others as you will have them do onto you." In that Sena is a bully, that she is bullied is merely poetic justice.

ainky said:
or someone who has already been bullied

Nope, never was bullied. Wasn't popular or that strong mind you, but people were always worried about what I would do if they tried. Advantage of being the person no one could ever figure out what they were thinking. I am sure you know the type, not just weird, but scary weird. :-)
Mar 31, 2013 10:10 AM
Oct 2012
rupok93 said:
Its cause Yozora fans think just because a person is privileged, lucky, perfect, etc they can't be considered human anymore

Uhm, so you think that "privileged, lucky, perfect" people should be able to demand that the less fortunate lick their feet or threaten to have them expelled. Humm, not sure if this says about us, but it does speak volumes about you.

rupok93 said:
so they think Sena deserved to be treated like shit

Why should how she be treated be any different than how she treats everyone else?

rupok93 said:
Similarly Yozora hates anyone like that for example the student council president, for absolutely no reason at all.

No reason as stated yet, doesn't mean that there isn't a reason.

rupok93 said:
Its why they continuously call Sena "meat" the same insulting nickname Yozora gave her.

Sena doesn't consider it "insulting", so why should her fans, or the rest of us?

rupok93 said:
I bet many(not all) Yozora fans are like her in real life as well, hating anyone popular from their quiet corners or hating anything popular. Someone in the other thread said that they hate sena cause she is popular and has alot of fans.

So because one person said that, everyone thinks it? Actually I don't dislike Sena, the books pretty much explain why she is the way she is (distant parents who not only tolerate but encourage this behavior). What I find amusing is how the Sena Fans bash Yozora for faults that apply equally or even more fittingly to Sena.
Mar 31, 2013 10:15 AM
Aug 2012
Takuan_Soho said:
Dragon_Slayer_X said:

Again it gets back to my definition of "bully". Yozora doesn't pick on the weak. She really doesn't intend to hurt people. The one time she actually thought she hurt Sena she actually felt guilty about it and was immensely relieved that Sena recovered so quickly. Bullys don't feel such regret.

Is Yozora manipulative? Absolutely. She has no confidence that she can make friends or win Kodaka on her own, particularly once Sena entered into the picture. But as for being selfish, we can't say that yet because we have only seen Yozora from Kodaka's POV, and he is neither a trustworthy narrator nor their relationship a true indication of Yozora's character. Even perfectly sane people can turn insane over someone they truly love.

As for the rest of Yozora's character. One thing that Yozora hasn't been is fake. She has never pretended to be anything other than what she is to Kodaka and the rest of the club. Like she said in the Galge, if she was meant to be alone, so be it, but she was going to be true to her character. That isn't a selfish attitude: selfish is not caring what happens to other people as long as you win. Yozora is prideful. That has been her flaw.

As for Sena. Of course she deserves to be bullied. She is a bully (threatening to expel someone because she wanted to play a eroge). And gullible isn't the word. Yozora has told her repeatedly her feeling towards her, Sena is gullible because she honestly thinks she is so perfect that no one can dislike her. Sena has a goddess complex, the only thing that brings her ANY humility is Yozora. Not saying that Yozora does this for Sena's own good, but that is the essence of their relationship: Sena respects Yozora because she is the only one who stands up to her (something that both of them understand, which is why Yozora was actually upset that she hurt Sena, and Sena couldn't stand to see Yozora depressed over the news about Kodaka).

With Rika, I think you have missed the point that her and Yozora actually like one another. Go back and watch the roof scene again (there is a lot people missed), and also how Rika cried when she heard what Yozora said about the movie. There was one time I thought that Yozora actually looked down on Rika (her comment while playing the galge), but in the novel the scene was totally different and again hinted that Yozora is far more tolerant than the animation lets one.

Yozora has never been fake? Are we forgetting plagiarizing the script scene? Not to forget she is as much a hypocrite as Sena. I don't think that needs explaining. Dude like i said paint it all you want, Yozora's faults and mistakes won't go away. She is a bully, she is selfish, she is manipulative but she is no slut but then again she isn't any Mary Sue either. Her bullying was for her own enjoyment even though they backfired. She doesn't want to hurt people? Nice joke there.

Sena is the bully? She dealt with Yusa like she normally with people she doesn't care about. What about the beach scene? Was Yozora's actions justified? Who did Sena bully? Give me a concrete example other than Yusa because Yusa's case isn't like you are saying. Do you think Sena is always honest or she was gonna say outright that "I want to protect the club". You are making a nice scene of Sena-Yozora tag team into Sena being a bully. Did Sena bully Maria? Nope she even bought the ticket for her.

If you ask who did Yozora bully there are tons of answers. Please don't change the definition of bullying, we all know that and it's something Yozora excels at. TBH you and BNQ are similar in your hate for Sena and Yozora as both of you give a lot of unreasonable points for hating them. Btw we see everyone from Kodaka's POV. So i don't think you should be complaining about him being unreliable. Yozora never truly understood Kodaka. If she did she should have done what Rika did in the final episode.

Btw Rika cried because she never expected Yozora to say that and you missed the part where Kodaka said "That Yozora". Your interpretation is wrong here. The two people who actually understand each other completely are Kodaka and Rika (among the club member). Seriously you like Yozora but accept her faults already. I like Sena better than Yozora but i know what her problems and faults are. I like her regardless of that.
Dragon_Slayer_XMar 31, 2013 10:25 AM

Mar 31, 2013 10:47 AM

Dec 2012
Dragon_Slayer_X said:
Takuan_Soho said:
Dragon_Slayer_X said:

Yozora has never been fake? Are we forgetting plagiarizing the script scene? Not to forget she is as much a hypocrite as Sena. I don't think that needs explaining. Dude like i said paint it all you want, Yozora's faults and mistakes won't go away. She is a bully, she is selfish, she is manipulative but she is no slut but then again she isn't any Mary Sue either. Her bullying was for her own enjoyment even though they backfired. She doesn't want to hurt people? Nice joke there.

Sena is the bully? She dealt with Yusa like she normally with people she doesn't care about. What about the beach scene? Was Yozora's actions justified? Who did Sena bully? Give me a concrete example other than Yusa because Yusa's case isn't like you are saying. Do you think Sena is always honest or she was gonna say outright that "I want to protect the club". You are making a nice scene of Sena-Yozora tag team into Sena being a bully. Did Sena bully Maria? Nope she even bought the ticket for her.

If you ask who did Yozora bully there are tons of answers. Please don't change the definition of bullying, we all know that and it's something Yozora excels at. TBH you and BNQ are similar in your hate for Sena and Yozora as both of you give a lot of unreasonable points for hating them. Btw we see everyone from Kodaka's POV. So i don't think you should be complaining about him being unreliable. Yozora never truly understood Kodaka. If she did she should have done what Rika did in the final episode.

Btw Rika cried because she never expected Yozora to say that and you missed the part where Kodaka said "That Yozora". Your interpretation is wrong here. The two people who actually understand each other completely are Kodaka and Rika (among the club member). Seriously you like Yozora but accept her faults already. I like Sena better than Yozora but i know what her problems and faults are. I like her regardless of that.

Dragon you are right at almost everything no need to continue this recycled argument with this guy he will never agree with you he is just being biased.
Mar 31, 2013 11:04 AM
Oct 2012
Dragon_Slayer_X said:
Yozora has never been fake? Are we forgetting plagiarizing the script scene?

Yep, her one failure. But that proves the rule. That is was so unexpected is why Rika and Yukimura were so disappointed, why Yukimura admonishment shamed Yozora so much, and why Yozora took Sena's abuse and was so willing to redeem herself despite Sena's role. Yozora knew she had failed. Name once where Sena has ever shown such self-reflection

Dragon_Slayer_X said:
Not to forget she is as much a hypocrite as Sena. I don't think that needs explaining.

Actually it does. Where exactly has Yozora been a hypocrite (outside of the movie script).

Dragon_Slayer_X said:
Dude like i said paint it all you want, Yozora's faults and mistakes won't go away.

Never said they did, I think Yozora has a lot of faults, I merely point out where the same faults can be applied more to Sena than Yozora. This doesn't mean I don't think Yozora has faults, they just lie elsewhere (pride being her biggest one).

Dragon_Slayer_X said:
Sena is the bully? She dealt with Yusa like she normally with people she doesn't care about.

Goes back to my definition of a bully: picking on the weak. Threatening to get Yusa expelled was definitely a bullying move, and you say it is how Sena normally does with people. You draw the obvious conclusion.

Dragon_Slayer_X said:
What about the beach scene? Was Yozora's actions justified?

I suggest you go back and re-read that scene, particularly what Sena said - she was not a passive player there. And as Yozora pointed out, all she was doing was what Sena did to other people. Why is turnaround NOT fair play?

Dragon_Slayer_X said:
Who did Sena bully?

Above you just said that how Sena treated Yusa is how she normally treated people.

Dragon_Slayer_X said:
Give me a concrete example other than Yusa because Yusa's case isn't like you are saying.

In the first LN, she tried the same "I'll get you expelled" line with Yozora, Yozora proved that she couldn't be bullied. Yet (I have a feeling that the Hinata can bully Yozora, but that remains to be seen).

Dragon_Slayer_X said:
Do you think Sena is always honest or she was gonna say outright that "I want to protect the club". You are making a nice scene of Sena-Yozora tag team into Sena being a bully.

If she had only threatened Yusa perhaps, but calling Yusa a dog several times to her face sort of mitigates the "niceness" of the scene.

Dragon_Slayer_X said:
Did Sena bully Maria? Nope she even bought the ticket for her.

The sister of a good friend of her father, a Sister of a religion Sena belongs to, are you surprised? I will say this was a nice thing on Sena's part, but unlike the other people in the club, she never has to worry about money, so it wasn't exactly a sacrifice on her part.

Dragon_Slayer_X said:
If you ask who did Yozora bully there are tons of answers. Please don't change the definition of bullying,

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/bully
"a blustering, quarrelsome, overbearing person who habitually badgers and intimidates smaller or weaker people. "

Dragon_Slayer_X said:
we all know that and it's something Yozora excels at.

Stomping on people acting like fools? Yep, she is great at that, but that isn't the same thing as bullying.

Dragon_Slayer_X said:
TBH you and BNQ are similar in your hate for Sena

I don't hate Sena, I just enjoy turning the arguments that the Sena fans make against them. If more people like Yozora and were attacking Sena for irrational reasons (irrational in the sense that what they are accusing applies just as much to what they are defending), I would be on Sena's side.

Dragon_Slayer_X said:
Btw we see everyone from Kodaka's POV. So i don't think you should be complaining about him being unreliable.

I called him an unreliable narrator. I meant in the literary sense that we shouldn't take everything he thinks as the gospel truth because he isn't all seeing. Personally I think this writer is treating this series almost like an eroge. Kodaka triggers and then misses flags like the players in the game do.

Dragon_Slayer_X said:
Yozora never truly understood Kodaka. If she did she should have done what Rika did in the final episode.

I would not disagree with this. Yozora has been shooting herself in the foot since the beginning. The whole reason she created the club was because she couldn't work up the courage or tame her pride and tell Kodaka who she was from the start.

Dragon_Slayer_X said:
Btw Rika cried because she never expected Yozora to say that

True, but people don't cry because of something unexpected, they cry because it meant something to them.

Dragon_Slayer_X said:
and you missed the part where Kodaka said "That Yozora".

No, I got that, but that plays into Kodaka's misreading the situation I mentioned above.

Dragon_Slayer_X said:
Your interpretation is wrong here. The two people who actually understand each other completely are Kodaka and Rika (among the club member

Actually Rika understands everyone in the group. Again, I recommend listening again to what was said on the roof.

Dragon_Slayer_X said:
Seriously you like Yozora but accept her faults already.

I have, I have often listed Yozora's faults. I just find it funny that most people (not you so much) ascribe faults to Yozora that apply equally or more fittingly to Sena.
Mar 31, 2013 12:28 PM
Oct 2012
Dragon_Slayer_X said:
tsudecimo said:
Takuan_Soho said:
tsudecimo said:
Dragon you are right at almost everything no need to continue this recycled argument with this guy he will never agree with you he is just being biased.

Quiet mongrel. Let me make one thing clear. Be grateful that I choose to ignore you instead of just shattering your reputation. If you keep barking here, I will crush you like a bug.

Yeah you're right tsudecimo. Btw nice picture.

Errr, nothing smells worse than a joke that fails. I was kind of hoping that someone would have noticed I was quoting Sena.
Mar 31, 2013 1:10 PM
Jun 2012
I don't dislike Yozora, but sometimes her attitude can annoy me more than anything.
Mar 31, 2013 8:08 PM
Jan 2008
rupok93 said:

Its cause Yozora fans think just because a person is privileged, lucky, perfect, etc they can't be considered human anymore so they think Sena deserved to be treated like shit and like Yozora doing all that. Similarly Yozora hates anyone like that for example the student council president, for absolutely no reason at all.

Its why they continuously call Sena "meat" the same insulting nickname Yozora gave her. I bet many(not all) Yozora fans are like her in real life as well, hating anyone popular from their quiet corners or hating anything popular. Someone in the other thread said that they hate sena cause she is popular and has alot of fans.

I tend to prefer Sena over Yozora but the one thing I only hate about Sena is her fans. At least the ones that take it too seriously. Yozora fans are starting to become like that too now and to be honest the reason I think Yozora fans are like that is because of all the hate she gets from Sena fans. But they don't come close to as the things Sena fans say. So I have to greatly disagree with you on that one.

Now for all the raging fans. The moment you take this story too serious and start hating some character with a passion you might as well stop reading or watching it. The writer intended it for the fans to enjoy it and if you hate someone that much you really won't be able to enjoy it because they are an important part of the story. I have enjoyed this series so much that I haven't had any of those feeling that Sena and Yozora fans.

One more thing after reading that afterword. Yozora's personality does seem to be the closest to the writers old personality with Kodoka coming in second. Makes me wonder what are his/her plans for Yozora. I bet its something like Yozora changing for the better but still doesn't get with Kodoka, becomes friends with all of them and becomes a light novel writer.

BTW Rika FTW though I voted for Yozora since I feel sorry for her. Pitty vote
Apr 10, 2013 7:33 AM

Apr 2013
Ok,so.....here are all the Sena fans......
First of all,Yozora is a deuteragonist which means she can play the protagonist or the antagonist at will.Second of all her behaviour is strongly tied up to Kodaka.She hates when he doesnt see her.She is much more in love with Kodaka than Sena in 10 lifes,the proof is her personality she is formed that way because of Kodaka.She is an introvert,introverts have 1 maybe 2 friends which were made when they were kids,take theyr friends away without warning.....see how they would turn?Yeah,they would turn exactly like Yozora.Introverts tend to be the best lovers.....
She is,like Sena,possesive towards Kodaka because she waited 10 years to meet him again,hoping one day she'll find him,of course she wants him for her only,heck after 10 years of hardwork for a thing you always wanted you expect to share it?Would you share something you worked hard for years with someone who can literally take it from you?
Sena is just a possesive and arrogant girl.I'd be bully her all day everyday 'cuz she asks for it.I'd bully her untill I'd rip off her arrogance.She is just another random "hot" girl with big mellons,which it surely explain why she has so many fans,and overall attractive body.In conclusion.......Sena,too,is possesive towards Kodaka on top of that she's arrogant and spoiled.
Give Yozora the perfect body,heh,I bet the number of fans would triple and be double of Sena's fans.....I cant belive it,what the heck....
Sena is an extrovert.....annoying on top of that.
If you cant see it.....the fault is on Kodaka.He's the one afraid of not losing both of them......he's a greedy bastard and also.....a chicken.
Heck.....I enjoy the whole thing.I am annoyed of missunderstanding the characters......
Sure,I love Yozora,sure I find myself in her like 90% but heck......I can find as many flaws in her as Sena but on top of that Sena has 2 more things....arrogance and spoiled.Nothing,on earth,annoys me more than arrogance.If you want me to go all rage on and rip your head off and see me in jail,I dare you to be arrogant in front of me in person.
Yozora's fault is not expressing her feelings.
And yes,the only bully in the whole season I found is what Sena did to Yusa....it totally fits the definition of being a bully.
MsBrightside said:
Hi guys,
after watching the latest episode of Boku Ha Tomodachi Ga Sukunai Next Ep. 4 Yozora's last remark about why things don't go as planned and how come she's the unluckiest girl, really sounded so egoistical and selfish. I know she likes Kodaka very much, but she shouldn't blame everyone else when it's not working out, she should just confessed instead of going in circles about her feelings...
Also Yukimura is not even at fault. Gosh! I love all the characters so far (I even find Sena's tsundere type so adorable). Yozora has been the only one who really makes my skin crawl ;__;

Does anybody share my opinion or am I alone on this one? ^_^

Not sure if you hate her because you missunderstood her....or you hate her 'cuz the way she acts it's the way 99% of girls do.
Where on earth have you found a girl hitting on a guy by telling him straight in the face she likes him?On what planet do you live?I had alot of female friends,different types of personality,they have atleast 2 characteristics that Yozora has,all females and I mean ALL have a manipulative personality which will develop when they are 16,20 or when they become a mom dont reject the truth.Anyway,all of those female friends which I'm still meeting wont ever and admit it that they wont ever tell a guy they love him.They are letting me hintting on them,when I actually tell them right away that they like them,Yozora does just that.And this might be a shock to you,but my childhood friend looks like Sena and it isnt even close to they way she is.
FluffyFleshApr 11, 2013 6:30 AM
"Love is a drug to our brain , it stops the thinking function and when you realize it wether you acomplish it or not you'll enter in one of the 3 withdrawal states : happy , sad or anger. Once this drug gets hold of you you'd better be prepaired beforehand." - Me
Apr 30, 2013 10:08 PM

Jun 2012
tsudecimo said:
Dragon_Slayer_X said:
Takuan_Soho said:
Dragon_Slayer_X said:

What the hell? Like you guys aren't? I personally find them both enjoyable. Though I will admit right now I am a bit more biased towards Yozora. Yes she is a bully at some instances and yes Sena also deserves it sometimes (you know its fucking true don't deny it!). Then again, stubborn people like you only choose to see what they want to see.
(>'_')>#
~Here's a waffle, please calm down...

"See that? She's cute and popular. You could say that her milkshakes bring all the boys to the yard. But YOU club President... your milkshakes are wasted on you. In other words, you're wasteful." ~D-Frag (Best.Reference.Ever.)
Apr 30, 2013 11:35 PM

Apr 2013
I love missinterpretation of characters.
What about the beach scene? Was Yozora's actions justified?

She treats her as Sena treats others.Yozora administrated Senas behaviour had towards all others.
Who did Sena bully?

She bullied Yusa,by definition.Sena is stronger than Yusa by definition she picked on the weak,Yozora at that scene treated Yusa with respect and answered on her language,the one disrespecting and bullying is Sena.Sena's bullying Yusa is justified however but that doesnt mean she didnt.
She is a bully

Who did she bullied?
I see none,she adjusted the behaivour of a brat nun and an arrogant(she still is) blonde.She keeps Sena with her toes on land.

I love missinterpretation,have I told you that?
It destroyes the enjoyment I get from the anime.I never hated a character I had characters I loved,but the character alone not "for pairing" with someone.Heck I liked Sena too before I met Sena fans missinterpretating Yozora.

P.S: I'd defend Sena,too,if she were missinterpretated.And by the way,you should feel sorry for Kodaka in what situation he brought himself to.
"Love is a drug to our brain , it stops the thinking function and when you realize it wether you acomplish it or not you'll enter in one of the 3 withdrawal states : happy , sad or anger. Once this drug gets hold of you you'd better be prepaired beforehand." - Me
May 1, 2013 5:50 AM
Aug 2012
It's been a long time since i got into this thread but BloodyNightsky dude, please don't try to misinterpret my words.

Who did Sena bully? Give me a concrete example other than Yusa because Yusa's case isn't like you are saying. ------ That was what i said. Don't cut the important part for your argument's sake.

Btw if Yozora isn't a bully for making Maria run around the school naked for no reason (she never did all those with a heart of gold did she?), making Yukimura dress up as a maid and later in a bulter uniform to increase his/her manliness (she admitted it was for her selfish pleasure though) then i don't know what she is. The people who defend her actions are most probably people who think making others suffer is a lot fun. Sena deserves it half of the time, but the other events are concrete bullying.

Lastly for your information, my favorite characters are Kodaka and Rika and least favorite characters are Maria, Yukimura and Yozora. I think you are misunderstanding me for a senafag here. And i don't know what you tried to say with your last words.

May 1, 2013 6:00 AM

Dec 2012
Dragon_Slayer_X said:
The people who defend her actions are most probably people who think making others suffer is a lot fun.

You're right. Every time I see Yozora kicking Sena off her high horse, Getting back at Maria for being Rude and annoying or bullying Yuki (Yes people, That is bullying) It just out right turns me on. You are the paragon of mankind Dragon_Slayer truly a snow flake incapable of any wrong doing.
May 1, 2013 6:25 AM

Apr 2013
I am not making up excuses.And making Maria run naked it was in partnership with Kobato and Rika to mess with her,thats not bullying.
Also making Yukimura wearing maid/butler outfits it was for making her less atractive to Kodaka.But Yukimura accepted it without hesitation.
Besides what Yozora does mostly its what best friends do in real life.They laugh at you,they make fun of you for being weak,for being easy to fool but they will be there to help and defend you,they will be there when you need them the most.But they do all that to make you tougher,to make you smarter.

With the bolded text I wanted to say that Kodaka brought himself into this shitty situation of marrying
Sena,Pegasus missunderstood Kodaka's words when they were having a bath.He told him he will look out for her so she wont get hurt and Pegasus took that as a purposal.
May 1, 2013 6:41 AM
Jul 2012
Dragon_Slayer_X said:
The people who defend her actions are most probably people who think making others suffer is a lot fun.

There are always similarities between characters and their fans.

BloodyNightsky said:
Besides what Yozora does mostly its what best friends do in real life.They laugh at you,they make fun of you for being weak,for being easy to fool but they will be there to help and defend you,they will be there when you need them the most.But they do all that to make you tougher,to make you smarter.

LOL.
mironicusMay 1, 2013 6:56 AM
May 1, 2013 6:56 AM

Dec 2012
BloodyNightsky said:
I am not making up excuses.And making Maria run naked it was in partnership with Kobato and Rika to mess with her,thats not bullying.
Also making Yukimura wearing maid/butler outfits it was for making her less atractive to Kodaka.But Yukimura accepted it without hesitation.

With the bolded text I wanted to say that Kodaka brought himself into this shitty situation of marrying
Sena,Pegasus missunderstood Kodaka's words when they were having a bath.He told him he will look out for her so she wont get hurt and Pegasus took that as a purposal.

People seem to be forgetting that each other has had no real girl friends before meeting each other at first it may have been spite at first, but as time passed and Yozora and Sena spent more time together it just developed into a thing that makes their friendship work.

Near the end of season two there have been glimpses of the two caring about each other or thinking that they have gone too far. It's like a relationship between two very close guy friends as silly as that may sound. Always trying to prove whose better at everything, trying to show up or embarrass the other, but at the end of the day they're still great friends.

The chemistry between Yozora, Sena and Kodaka is what makes their friendship work. They playfully bully and make fun of each other just like normal friends would. If Yozora is a bully then so is Rika in an aspect because she also joins in at teasing and embarrassing the others. Would this make her Yozoras underling? How come Rika doesn't get any flack? because she's every ones favourite waifu?
May 1, 2013 8:17 AM
Oct 2012
I have commented several times on Yozora's desire not to be thought attractive, but in reviewing the Matsuri episode (the one where she cuts her hair) I was struck by how serious she is committed to this point of view. In this episode Sena asked Kodaka to get a yukata for Kobata, and while they were discussing it, Kodaka commented that that he thought Yozora would look really good in one. Yozora turned her back, but you can see that her ears turned red at this thought. Still she refused even knowing that he wanted to see her in one.

Of course her desire not to be thought cute has appeared several times in this series, both with her swimsuit, he desire for "boys" clothes, and then ditching all clothes in favor of a jersey when out in public, even after she worked up the courage to finally ask Kodaka out on a date.

So the question is "why is she this way". Is it only that she wants a pure relationship with Kodaka, one where such matters as "boy" or "girl" doesn't enter into the picture (after all her admitting that she was a girl was the handicap that prevented her from being able to say goodbye - it would also explain her strong hostility to anything sexual), or is there something deeper going on here?
May 1, 2013 9:20 AM
Aug 2012
Objurgo said:
Dragon_Slayer_X said:

You're right. Every time I see Yozora kicking Sena off her high horse, Getting back at Maria for being Rude and annoying or bullying Yuki (Yes people, That is bullying) It just out right turns me on. You are the paragon of mankind Dragon_Slayer truly a snow flake incapable of any wrong doing.

Oh please i am not calling her a slut or the worst character in the world or anything like the haters not to mention Maria and Yukimura are 2 of my least favorite characters. But just because i hate them doesn't mean i will put on a smile and say that what Yozora did to them is alright and everything. Any more sarcasm you wanna add?

BloodyNightsky said:

- About Maria running around naked.....................Yozora is one who gave her the ADVICE of curing vampire bites.
- Yukimura is dumb but what right does Yozora have for toying with her? What should it be called in your logic i wonder?
- I am scared to to think what would happen if someone had a real life friend like Yozora. No more scary thoughts please!!!
- Right real friends will make you run around naked, make you cross dress in public (make you wear girl's swimsuit), make you shout "Sexy beam" on top of their house, stomp on you when you simply ask them to rub sunblock on you, turn your hair in to something weird and send you out in public (too many to list)......................are you frigging kidding me? Your logic has some real problems here buddy.
- Also why wasn't it Yozora instead of Rika when Kodaka was in such a distraught situation? She is a great friend right? Sena and Yukimura waited at the club (people will misinterpret it as Sena playing games but i like to see that as Sena waiting for Kodaka everyday and not going out of her own to make things worse than before but that's just me!!!) but Yozora is his childhood friend right? But she doesn't understand him. If she can change herself, only then she may be likable.

The marriage was arranged by their fathers long ago, Sena started liking him since the pool incident, Pegasus misunderstood a lot of things including Sena wanting to make "Kobato her little sister".........so ultimately it was mostly Pegasus's delusions. I don't see why it's Kodaka's fault. Even without all that Sena likes Kodaka by herself not because of some promise or anything and she isn't trying to push everyone away from Kodaka unlike Yozora.

May 1, 2013 9:38 AM

Apr 2013
At that episode she still waited Kodaka to recognize her and I think her love for him developed in 2nd season,in 1st season she wanted to bring back the friendship she had with Kodaka and somehow she fell for him.
The other explanation is that she is like a tsundere(she is not one thou')when it comes to love,childish.While Sena and Rika are somehow a kurudere(they are not,I know but putting them in an appropiate category even if they dont fully meet the agreements to be called that way).She is confused,besides,at that point she wanted him to recognize her as "Sora".

And an explanation that makes sense no matter the illogical behaivour she had with clothing.
Is that she wants him to fall for her personality,appearences fade and at some point you get bored or forget about that person in time while by personality,she invades your mind and you always want her around you and you accept her as she is.It makes sense if you think of it.
Remember that he liked her,even thou' he thought she's a boy,for how she was and remembered things she said and not her appearence?
Another thing is that if he knew she were a girl back then I bet he would recognize her right away,even with long hair.

@Dragon: You never had friends that played football(soccer) or never played at a team?Or had friends like shooters and bloodbath games?
If you never had that kind of friends you cant understand Yozoras behaivour.
And if you put things that way I can make Sena,too,and Rika,the rest didnt had much development or attention,look bad.Besides you missed the point about marriage,Kodaka said clearly he doesnt approve what theyr fathers planned for them,and read his comment at the end of the scene of the bath..."at that time I didnt knew....." or something similar.
I never said Yozora is flawless,I always search to connect things to see if there is a motive to act that way,to understand what kind of person she is.You analize her superficially,yes she seems that way but you never been curious to explain yourself?

To understand Sena I had to watch both seasons a 2nd time to see her development and understand her,for instance.
From my point of view that arrogance,not that I dont understand it I DONT WANT TO understand and accept arrogance,of her is the most obvious proof that she was all alone without friends and seeking to escape this annoying situation she started pride herself,the appearences helped too and the reactions of other females and the popularity among guys.
On the other side Yozora has chosen to create and imaginary friend and because,well I dont know anything about her parents or if she knows her parents,she was all alone and because of her boyish personality boys werent interested in her thus making arrogance a no-no alternative for hiding.
You have to understand that people act someway because of a certain thing,event or enviorment.You cant point that,look that guy over there is dumb when in fact he was lost or he had a bad week or a bad day or his gf just left him.

I'll give you an example out of this anime to see how I put these things out.
From Mirai Nikki,Amano Yukiteru,he is annoying as hell,he acts like a girl and all that but if you put it the way that his father didnt involved enough to borrow his "menish" personality or develop one you cant expect him to act like a boy/men,right?

P.S: I think I'm repeating myself here,I like Yozora alone I'm not interested if she ends up as Kodakas lover or not.I like Rika too,I like Sena too.I would defend any character I like and is missinterpretated.
FluffyFleshMay 1, 2013 10:20 AM
May 1, 2013 10:06 AM
Jul 2012
Takuan_Soho said:
Of course her desire not to be thought cute has appeared several times in this series, both with her swimsuit, he desire for "boys" clothes, and then ditching all clothes in favor of a jersey when out in public, even after she worked up the courage to finally ask Kodaka out on a date.

So the question is "why is she this way". Is it only that she wants a pure relationship with Kodaka, one where such matters as "boy" or "girl" doesn't enter into the picture (after all her admitting that she was a girl was the handicap that prevented her from being able to say goodbye - it would also explain her strong hostility to anything sexual), or is there something deeper going on here?

Your comment about what "kind" of relationship "she wants" to have with him shows me that you are thinking selfish about relationships.

A girl would always do something to get liked by her love interest but Yozora don't cares about what Kodaka likes. After all, she is not raising any flags on him with her attitude.

You should think more about what Kodaka wants for himself. It's a story about him and he makes the decision at the end. What Yozora wants doesn't matter.
May 1, 2013 10:31 AM
Aug 2012
@BloodyNightsky:

If you ask what type of friends i had, i should honestly tell you. I had friends who teased me and made fun of me. Even though i got angry we still had fun. But sometimes it went over the top and i even returned home crying sometimes but they apologized for that later. They actually had decency to know what is right or what is wrong.

I also had friends who took advantage of my kindness and then back stabbed me later when it was convenient for them. Unfortunately i couldn't do the same to them. I still end up helping people despite the bad memories. Maybe it's my policy or nature but i don't bully other neither approve of it.......what type of friends i had isn't related here.

But i hate hypocrites who tease people but can't take it when they are teased the same way. These type of people make fun of people, hurt their feelings but when you make a small joke or tease them similarly, they turn into freaks. Well Yozora here is a perfect example. And the way Sena teases her is nothing compared to how Yozora treats Sena but Yozora hits her every time for teasing her. Isn't she such a great person? And she apologized how many times like maybe once or twice? She deserved for plagiarizing scene and acting all high and mighty.

That said, you are right about people acting due to some event that happened to them. But fans here are focused on Yozora so much that they didn't think about why Kodaka and Kobato became like that? Not wanting to get close to anyone too much, afraid of relationships and all. The last episode explain that to a certain level but not completely. I don't completely hate her but her actions doesn't have much positive impression on me until now except for the part when Yozora told Yusa off. But the "don't look for me" Drama Queen act ruined that for me.

I will wait until vol 9 for her back story and whether that justifies her actions or not.But Kodaka is the protagonist here so it comes down to who he chooses. So far Sena and Yozora are the candidates since my favorite Rika is out the game. If the writer can give a fine conclusion with Yozora ending then i am good but so far Sena leads and that's as clear as day.

May 1, 2013 10:45 AM
Oct 2012
Dragon_Slayer_X said:
But fans here are focused on Yozora so much that they didn't think about why Kodaka and Kobato became like that? Not wanting to get close to anyone too much, afraid of relationships and all.

Mother dying at a young age, Father always being distant, childhood consisting of always being on the move, stripping away from any friend you could make, sort of would do that to you.

Dragon_Slayer_X said:
But the "don't look for me" Drama Queen act ruined that for me.
Must admit, I didn't like that scene either. The only way to validate it would be for Yozora actually leaving.

Like you I want to see what happens in 9. I have some theories about it, but time will reveal all.
May 1, 2013 12:24 PM

Apr 2013
Dragon_Slayer_X said:
@BloodyNightsky:

If you ask what type of friends i had, i should honestly tell you. I had friends who teased me and made fun of me. Even though i got angry we still had fun. But sometimes it went over the top and i even returned home crying sometimes but they apologized for that later. They actually had decency to know what is right or what is wrong.

I also had friends who took advantage of my kindness and then back stabbed me later when it was convenient for them. Unfortunately i couldn't do the same to them. I still end up helping people despite the bad memories. Maybe it's my policy or nature but i don't bully other neither approve of it.......what type of friends i had isn't related here.

But i hate hypocrites who tease people but can't take it when they are teased the same way. These type of people make fun of people, hurt their feelings but when you make a small joke or tease them similarly, they turn into freaks. Well Yozora here is a perfect example. And the way Sena teases her is nothing compared to how Yozora treats Sena but Yozora hits her every time for teasing her. Isn't she such a great person? And she apologized how many times like maybe once or twice? She deserved for plagiarizing scene and acting all high and mighty.

That said, you are right about people acting due to some event that happened to them. But fans here are focused on Yozora so much that they didn't think about why Kodaka and Kobato became like that? Not wanting to get close to anyone too much, afraid of relationships and all. The last episode explain that to a certain level but not completely. I don't completely hate her but her actions doesn't have much positive impression on me until now except for the part when Yozora told Yusa off. But the "don't look for me" Drama Queen act ruined that for me.

I will wait until vol 9 for her back story and whether that justifies her actions or not.But Kodaka is the protagonist here so it comes down to who he chooses. So far Sena and Yozora are the candidates since my favorite Rika is out the game. If the writer can give a fine conclusion with Yozora ending then i am good but so far Sena leads and that's as clear as day.

Well,untill the author and the producers clear things out about Yozora in a concrete manner the only thing I can do is to agree with you.
May 1, 2013 11:05 PM

Dec 2012
Dragon_Slayer_X said:
Objurgo said:
Dragon_Slayer_X said:

Oh please i am not calling her a slut or the worst character in the world or anything like the haters not to mention Maria and Yukimura are 2 of my least favorite characters. But just because i hate them doesn't mean i will put on a smile and say that what Yozora did to them is alright and everything. Any more sarcasm you wanna add?

Tons more. I don't completely disagree with your argument just don't generalise people who prefer her as sadists who think "Oh boy did you see the way Yozora humiliated Sena?" No one knows what in the hell is going on with both Yozora or Kodaka. These two seasons are just the prequel, we may not find out for a while actually. Yozoras actions are not perfect none of the characters actions are. People can like who ever they want to like, I couldn't care less until people tell me that I'm not allowed to like a character just because it's not their favourite character or that they just dislike the character I prefer.
May 2, 2013 12:38 AM
Aug 2012
@Objurgo: Just to be sure why are you pissed off at me? I said mostly not all of her fans. Especially the ones who say that she did all those stuff for helping them and she did it with a heart of gold!!! You are free to like a character but at least accept her faults. I don't see any reason for you to get pissed.

May 2, 2013 1:05 AM

Dec 2012
Dragon_Slayer_X said:
@Objurgo: Just to be sure why are you pissed off at me? I said mostly not all of her fans. Especially the ones who say that she did all those stuff for helping them and she did it with a heart of gold!!! You are free to like a character but at least accept her faults. I don't see any reason for you to get pissed.
Dragon_Slayer_X said:

Not pissed just debating. Don't take it personally, The sarcasm yesterday was just because I was in a shit mood. And talking about the touchy subjects on this show is somewhat entertaining
May 6, 2013 5:55 PM
Apr 2013
My favorite character is Yozora, i know she is manipulative and all... i know that what she did to Yukimura it's not nice, and she deserves a slap on the face, but when you take a look at her life, i mean, she lost her best friend, "Taka", and she got no friends after that, i mean, it's normal her being manipulative after this, can you understand that? sorry for writting a TEXT for replying this.. haha but.. idk, i love her personality, if i could wish a girlfriend, it would be like her, she is my favorite character, and i was like: NO YOZORA NO!! when she left school.. and i almost KICKED the screen when i saw everybody smiling after Maria woke up... i was like WTF THIS IS NOT AN ENDING! (sorry for my awful english, i'm not american afterall)
May 21, 2013 9:24 PM
May 2013
For all those Yozora- haters who thinks she simply this twisted, cruel, manipulative, anti-social b**ch, go read up the Boku wa Tomodachi Connect Light Novel (so far only available in Japanese or Chinese though). Yozora really does shine when she's unguarded (i.e. not around Kodaka and Sena). And the fact she comes from a broken family and works part-time (I'm not telling where) makes me feel for her - none of the other members in the Neighbours Club ever needed to do so.

Very intriguing background stories and character developments for Sena/Stella, Hayate/Pegasus, Kobato, Rika and Yukimura as well.
othaoMay 21, 2013 10:08 PM
May 22, 2013 2:35 AM

Apr 2011
othao said:
For all those Yozora- haters who thinks she simply this twisted, cruel, manipulative, anti-social b**ch, go read up the Boku wa Tomodachi Connect Light Novel (so far only available in Japanese or Chinese though). Yozora really does shine when she's unguarded (i.e. not around Kodaka and Sena). And the fact she comes from a broken family and works part-time (I'm not telling where) makes me feel for her - none of the other members in the Neighbours Club ever needed to do so.

Very intriguing background stories and character developments for Sena/Stella, Hayate/Pegasus, Kobato, Rika and Yukimura as well.

really?! oh my, I wanna read that light novel.. Is the author still the same?? hirasaka yomi??

and also, you should've put spoiler tag XD some people don't wanna be spoiled about it :P hehehe
May 22, 2013 2:54 AM
May 2013
CrescentYozora25 said:
othao said:

really?! oh my, I wanna read that light novel.. Is the author still the same?? hirasaka yomi??

and also, you should've put spoiler tag XD some people don't wanna be spoiled about it :P hehehe

Sorry, didn't know how to add the Spoiler Tag.

Yes, the author is the same. He wanted to label it 8.5 or 9, but didn't do so because the stories in CONNECT aren't from Kodaka's perspective, and not directly after the events in Volume 8.

I was originally neutral between Sena or Yozora (both of them are what makes Haganai so interesting), but am now leaning towards Yozara after that cliffhanger in Episode 12 on Haganai NEXT and after reading CONNECT LN.

Hope the author isn't bullshitting when he says Volume 9 will be Yozora's turn to shine.
May 22, 2013 3:59 AM

Apr 2011
othao said:
CrescentYozora25 said:
othao said:

Sorry, didn't know how to add the Spoiler Tag.

Yes, the author is the same. He wanted to label it 8.5 or 9, but didn't do so because the stories in CONNECT aren't from Kodaka's perspective, and not directly after the events in Volume 8.

I was originally neutral between Sena or Yozora (both of them are what makes Haganai so interesting), but am now leaning towards Yozara after that cliffhanger in Episode 12 on Haganai NEXT and after reading CONNECT LN.

Hope the author isn't bullshitting when he says Volume 9 will be Yozora's turn to shine.

I see.. so the CONNECT LN is a different story because it wasn't from Kodaka's perspective but it's still official... Nice :) I hope there'll be a translated version soon XD -- I'm Yozora's side from the very beginning that's why I wanna know what's her story.. all of her story XD

really?? The author also said that? XDD If so, that makes me happy..
I also hope that the other girls's story will also be shared :P
May 22, 2013 4:55 AM

Apr 2013
I keep repeating to all of those seeing Yozora as an awful person,the story is from Kodakas perspective and I keep saying,look at episode 12 of 1st season,the story is the same but things look different but who am I to be belivable?
I keep repeating that Kodaka is missunderstanding things but boo-hooo I'm all wrong,anything that contradicts your opinion must be wrong,/sarcasm off.
Kodaka doesnt even say if he talks to Yozora at school,what status is with her.All what he says in the story is either related to Sena or the entire group and the only thing he tells us about Yozora is the past,he doesnt know anything about her from the present and keeps judging her from the perspective of the past Yozora,havent you noticed?
The only thing he lets us know is that Rika is his friend.[bloodyperiod]
From others perspective things must certainly look different.I mean all of them,except Kodaka,who realized the last of them,knew that they were friends for alot of time.I bet it's from season 1.He keeps telling "he knew this and he knew that" but he was the only one acting as a stranger towards others from the club.

P.S: I feel the incoming missunderstanding of this post as it was a person breathing down my neck.
FluffyFleshMay 22, 2013 5:07 AM
May 22, 2013 5:52 AM

May 2008
Season 1 Sena = Fanservice
Season 1 Yozora = Funny and Sadistic. (Also anti-social. I like anti-social character )

Season 2 Sena = Fanservice
Season 2 Yozora (short Hair) = Dere Dere... Cute and funny.

Sena just a piece of meat. Peoples like her because she has Big boob nad good bottom...
Yozora is more interesting. Everyone selfish if she/he love somebody...
May 22, 2013 7:18 AM
May 2013
Well, I wouldn't call Sena just a piece of meat (though I enjoy the fan service). Both female leads are interesting in their own right and essential to the storyline.

I'm more interested to see how the author will develop the relationship between the two girls, rather than their relationship with Kodaka.
May 23, 2013 4:05 PM

Jan 2012
No not really because I found it entertaining in different ways between yozora and sena but I understand why her personality is like that

Yahallo!
Yatta!
Baka!

<!
"Humans, your existence was a mistake. Conflicts, lies, jealously, greed. You once caused me to lose everything and today I will devour everything... Because I am the Valkyrie Goddess">
May 24, 2013 12:37 AM
Aug 2012
I don't hate Yozora, in fact she is my 2nd favorite character on the show. I can sort of see why people dislike her though, I guess. Maria and Sena are a lot more annoying in my opinion.
May 30, 2013 3:53 PM

Apr 2012
Haou-Judai said:
Season 1 Yozora = Funny and Sadistic. (Also anti-social. I like anti-social character )

Sena just a piece of meat. Peoples like her because she has Big boob nad good bottom...

You clearly misunderstood most of Senas fans.
At first Yozora with her LSBH and proportional body is far more attractive than Sena for me, but as some people have already said before, Yozora didin't develop at all, if anything, she trying to stop others from developing.
And sometimes what she have done is not something you could call a comedy, it's bullying.
May 30, 2013 3:59 PM

Dec 2009
Funny this is I don't hate her for the same reason you do, I hate her because of how intimidating she is to Sena and very mean, I hate it.
May 30, 2013 7:52 PM

Sep 2011
RyanATZsuntears said:
Haou-Judai said:

You clearly misunderstood most of Senas fans.
At first Yozora with her LSBH and proportional body is far more attractive than Sena for me, but as some people have already said before, Yozora didin't develop at all, if anything, she trying to stop others from developing.
And sometimes what she have done is not something you could call a comedy, it's bullying.

U disn't find what she did to be funny, was my biggest problem. Apparently a lot of Yoxora fans did...
"Justice Never Dies!" - Kenji Endou, 20th century Boys
May 30, 2013 8:13 PM
Oct 2012
waalex11 said:
Funny this is I don't hate her for the same reason you do, I hate her because of how intimidating she is to Sena and very mean, I hate it.

She does to Sena what Sena does to every other person (both guys and to girls as Yusa shows) she meets, so I guess you really hate Sena as well?
May 30, 2013 8:16 PM
Aug 2012
Takuan_Soho said:
waalex11 said:

She does to Sena what Sena does to every other person (both guys and to girls as Yusa shows) she meets, so I guess you really hate Sena as well?
Well no because Sena has big breasts and so we can overlook that.
Pages (10) « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 9 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai NEXT Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Feb 28, 2013

253 by Ske80 »»
Apr 17, 6:47 AM

Poll: » Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai NEXT Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 28, 2013

675 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 16, 6:11 AM

Poll: » Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai NEXT Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 21, 2013

457 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 16, 5:27 AM

Poll: » Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai NEXT Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 14, 2013

268 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 16, 3:50 AM

Poll: » Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai NEXT Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 7, 2013

183 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 16, 3:19 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.