Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 28, 2008 5:40 AM

Nov 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Guess no one saw it yet since subs ain't out. Great episode! Nice battle although I wanted Zalisch to lose and the pirates to win quite the contrary happened. Tytania won!

Finally things are moving more. Princess Lydia goes against Tytania because Oh I agreed with her noble thinking about Tytania not caring of flowers so therfore they care not of anything but themselves cause the flower seems to always symbolize innocent beauty I get her thinking my way anyways. So I want to see #9 absolutely cause it will be about Princess Lydia meeting Ajuman!

I leave and will be back with subs to put further comments if I have time. I leave with this:
Dr. Lee and Fan Hulic? Secret Alliance and Dr.Lee happy that those pirates lost? What could it really mean?

After subs thoughts

Well certainly they say in 3D world that arrogance made a man a fool for too much in him will make him under estimate his enemies when in reality it is he that is over powered. Such was the case with the pirates. First having 3000 ships. Second 5000 ships/Fan Hyulick+Two Major Generals/1 Lieutenant General. Third their pride and arrogance going high enough to make them do ridiculous calculations.

From this it looks like Dr. Lee was right like I though in the RAW. The foolish pirates lose and now there is another possibility to defeat Tytania.

I wonder about the new assistant of Jouslain the one that is Adjunt General. Will he plot to do a back stabbing of Ajman?
slayer545-samaDec 3, 2008 11:53 AM
please report all angel999 duplicate accounts to the mods asap
Nov 29, 2008 6:16 PM

Jan 2008
Well, the pirates lost as expected. Their main flaw was expecting that Tytania valued the fortress enough not to destroy it, but when you're up against Zarlish... Let's just put Zarlish as a berserker unit who just doesn't give a damn.

That said, Zarlish would easily have fallen victim to Fan's cannon tactic. Too bad it wasn't used.
lordshadowisleNov 29, 2008 6:24 PM
Dec 3, 2008 9:45 AM

Jun 2008
Good episode.It looks like the story is finally progressing.
Dec 3, 2008 10:07 AM

Jan 2007
yes, Lydia finally makes her move. I can't wait to see what development takes place due to it.
Dec 3, 2008 10:08 AM

Jan 2008
Well, a little wind in form of a princess is needed for this show. So far, it's nothing like LotGH.

"There is a road in the hearts of all of us, hidden and seldom traveled,
which leads to an unknown, secret place."
Dec 3, 2008 12:53 PM

Aug 2008
couldn't agree more kashim, but this episode has finally determined some kind of direction for this show, and that i like.
Dec 3, 2008 1:19 PM

May 2008
Have I said that this show is the best and most underrated of this season?

I am not really looking forward for a Lydia centered episode, she is a bit annoying.

I still wonder what kind of army will Fan lead
Dec 3, 2008 1:26 PM
Jun 2007
seeing those smug no-name commanders of the Blaze Army get KIA was something I liked about this episode. though they could have portrayed their deaths in a much more vivid manner.

noteDhero said:
couldn't agree more kashim, but this episode has finally determined some kind of direction for this show, and that i like.

another plus about this episode. its about time for her to take some action after some sneak-peaks of her in the past 8.

Dec 3, 2008 2:39 PM
Dec 2007
Everything that happened in this episode was both expected and well-written. Good thing that the story and haracters are developping so fast now, I can't wait to see the next episode. Oh and great direction by Ichiguro as usual !

In every age, in every place, the deeds of men remain the same.
Dec 3, 2008 5:44 PM

Feb 2008
any show that leaves you wanting to see the rest of it must be awesome. i think for a story like this some background info, as well as some major plot set ups are necessary. perhaps there is also a possibility it might go into a second season.
Dec 3, 2008 7:47 PM

Nov 2007
It's about time Lydia does something besides tending flowers.

The Blazing Army losing was predictable but I was hoping for a more interesting battle though. The lack of a contingency plan caused the overwhelming defeat. Had they thought about it more thoroughly.. lose a fortress or defeat? Tytania will obviously choose the former. One defeat was humiliating enough for them. It might have been a different story is the battle of Cerebus haven't occur.
Dec 3, 2008 10:12 PM

Aug 2008
As expected from Fan Hyulick theory of flies. The pirates had no chance against them.

Finally! It's time for Lydia to get more screen time! :D
They see me trollin', they hatin'.
Dec 3, 2008 11:52 PM

Nov 2007
there we go, their greediness is now going to cause an uprising. i like how things are turningout. tho our hero needs more air time. and i want him to meet that girl from the earlier episodes.
Dec 4, 2008 6:59 AM

Mar 2008
Nice episode again. The story doesn't disappoint. Sure, it's slow, but I like slow shows if there is a meaning behind the slowness.

I laughed at Fan's explanation. That was kind of awesome. Though it should have been very obvious. I mean if they would have continued their guerilla tactics with that amount of ships split in little parts, they would have been a very serious threat. Stupid pirates.

Finally Lydia shows her worth. I wonder what kind of wind she will be.

BTW: That 1/10 review on the anime page made me really angry. Watching one episode of a show and then daring to give a 1.
Dec 4, 2008 8:49 AM

Jan 2008
Forever said:
BTW: That 1/10 review on the anime page made me really angry. Watching one episode of a show and then daring to give a 1.

Yeah, pretty much seemed like a flamebait to me. Though, we really need some guys to write better reviews for Tytania.
Dec 4, 2008 8:59 AM

Oct 2007
lordshadowisle said:
Forever said:

Yeah, pretty much seemed like a flamebait to me. Though, we really need some guys to write better reviews for Tytania.
Because he read only a book that has a flashy cover.
SivaDec 4, 2008 9:03 AM

"A Legend is but a tale of a beautiful lie."
Dec 5, 2008 1:21 AM
Feb 2008
hey guys, does anyone think the narrator is lydia herself? that is just my assumption.

and, we all know hyulick is not ready to lead a fleet, but couldn't he have just let the pirates know of his fly metaphor? basically i mean he could have saved thousands of lives just by letting them know it was a bad strategy. he doesn't seem rational at times.
Dec 6, 2008 1:40 PM
Dec 2007
dabazzinator said:
hey guys, does anyone think the narrator is lydia herself? that is just my assumption.

and, we all know hyulick is not ready to lead a fleet, but couldn't he have just let the pirates know of his fly metaphor? basically i mean he could have saved thousands of lives just by letting them know it was a bad strategy. he doesn't seem rational at times.
Actually, I think he did told them it wasn't going to work, and Dr. Lee was nice enough to tell them exactly why it wasn't going to work, back when the pirates were introduced.

But then again, has he ever seemed rational? His tactic during the battle of Cerberus was basically a kamikaze attack. Sacrifice your battleships to erradicate the enemies. Plus, I think his view on things is a hands off approach. He lets stupid people kill themselves as long as they don't involve him.

Dec 6, 2008 1:41 PM

Nov 2008
Leon-Gun said:
dabazzinator said:

Actually, I think he did told them it wasn't going to work, and Dr. Lee was nice enough to tell them exactly why it wasn't going to work, back when the pirates were introduced.

But then again, has he ever seemed rational? His tactic during the battle of Cerberus was basically a kamikaze attack. Sacrifice your battleships to erradicate the enemies. Plus, I think his view on things is a hands off approach. He lets stupid people kill themselves as long as they don't involve him.

Pride makes one stupid and over confident at times.
Dec 7, 2008 8:01 PM

May 2007
I like this episode, the fight went pretty predictably but still showed how Tytania works. And the girl that has shown up in every episode and done nothing showed up twice and did something.

This show has so many characters I wonder if 26 is enough.
My anime list
Dec 7, 2008 8:05 PM

Nov 2008
mitamaking said:
I like this episode, the fight went pretty predictably but still showed how Tytania works. And the girl that has shown up in every episode and done nothing showed up twice and did something.

This show has so many characters I wonder if 26 is enough.

Season 2?
Dec 9, 2008 2:10 PM

Feb 2008
Oh Zarlish, total meathead.
Dec 24, 2008 9:46 PM

Nov 2007
Their naming sense is terrible.

"Ohshits, we have a Chinese type guy WHAT TO NAME?

...why not save time thinking of names and just mash the 3 most common Chinese last names together? Not like our viewers will notice our lazy lolololol."

Yeah. Good job Japan. Also, this show is getting rather predictable. Not bad, but certainly not great.
Oct 24, 2009 5:53 PM

Jul 2008
wow, some people are just idiots. the tytanias outnumber and can overpower any time they want, lets stay all together in one location where they can find us easily. stupidity
the only way to stop a gamer from playing is either: beat them, or wait until they get bored (though 2% percent suffer seizures
Nov 26, 2012 10:40 PM

Jul 2012
Ooo, nice ending ^ ^ I wonder how Lydia's wind will effect/affect (don't know which word is the correct grammar) Tytania.. O: ^^
Oct 19, 2013 6:50 PM

Nov 2009
... So the loli is the key to "fixing" Tytania? Or did I misinterpret what a "new wind blowing in to Tytania" meant . . .

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tytania Episode 26 Discussion

skriticos - Mar 31, 2009

49 by oooo3333 »»
May 3, 2022 2:36 PM

Poll: » Tytania Episode 20 Discussion

noteDhero - Mar 13, 2009

21 by Cnon »»
Feb 22, 2021 1:58 PM

Poll: » Tytania Episode 21 Discussion

cyruz - Mar 20, 2009

25 by Accelerator48 »»
Oct 22, 2020 6:34 AM

» Does the anime cover the entirety of the novels?

Rarestar - Jun 1, 2019

2 by Roloko »»
Jun 28, 2020 6:56 PM

Poll: » Tytania Episode 17 Discussion

Faust721 - Feb 14, 2009

21 by Gundam_Sage »»
Feb 5, 2019 9:00 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.