Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 6, 2013 1:01 AM

Dec 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Nagi making up her mind was so cool, wow.
I really loved this chap, 5/5
HeresiyaJan 6, 2013 1:29 AM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 6, 2013 1:50 AM

Sep 2012
Oh, it's talking about the mansion, like in the last anime...

And I'm not happy about that.
Jan 6, 2013 2:35 AM

Jan 2013
It's good that Hata can maintain a sense of plot with the necessity of the stones while still being able to fool around with the manga a bit. Great as always.

I miss image BBC Code. May this sig stand as a testament to SSJMaster's power.
Jan 6, 2013 2:46 AM

Feb 2010
Arlia said:

yea i have a bad feeling this will lead back into Can't Take my Eyes Off You

hopefully not but it sure feels like it
Jan 6, 2013 2:49 AM

Jan 2013
checkdafool said:
Arlia said:

yea i have a bad feeling this will lead back into Can't Take my Eyes Off You

hopefully not but it sure feels like it

You don't think that it would be nice if Nagi wins the money and they could move back into the mansion?

I miss image BBC Code. May this sig stand as a testament to SSJMaster's power.
Jan 6, 2013 4:07 AM

Dec 2010
Meh I feel like dropping it. It feels too forced that Nagi doesn't want to give up on Hayate. The romance side of this is really bad honestly. Comedy is just decent now, it doesn't really make me laugh like it used to in its early days.

I'd say since the A-tan arc its pretty much gone downhill. That was its peak.
Well anyways for the chapter it was ok I guess.
Jan 6, 2013 4:17 AM

Aug 2010
Nooo, it seems that the nxt anime in Spring will also be original T_T
Because from the first page it was written that we can see Hata's storyline for night 1 of the anime. So I guess we can conclude it will be AO :(

As for the chap Meh. I want my A-tan arc already this is getting really annoying.
Jan 6, 2013 5:40 AM

Apr 2012
Barion-Zara said:
Because from the first page it was written that we can see Hata's storyline for night 1 of the anime. So I guess we can conclude it will be AO :(

It didn't say storyline, it said storyboard.

I thought the chapter was alright, but to be honest I don't want Nagi to win since I like Ruka more (never gonna happen though), not really interested about going back to then mansion after seeing CTMEOY and to be honest I like them living in the Violet Mansion more than when they lived in the mansion
Jan 6, 2013 6:45 AM

Aug 2010
Warteboy said:
Barion-Zara said:

It didn't say storyline, it said storyboard.

Well the end result is the same...
Jan 6, 2013 8:31 AM

Feb 2008
so she finally gets serious....i am pretty sure ruka has the jewel.....but i suppose this will finally be better for a while now.
Jan 6, 2013 8:38 AM

Oct 2008
I have a mixed feelings about Nagi's "resolve".

At first she was speaking as if she acknowledged the fact that there aren't really any mutual romantic feelings between her and Hayate and so he is free to love whomever he wants (she did ask if Hayate turned Ruka down or not, she didn't seem to take it for granted as early chapters' Nagi would).

But at the same time she refused to let Hayate go and wants him all to herself as it used to be when they were still in the mansion.

The first made me really happy because this is the direction I hope Hata-sensei will take, the latter just made me sad panda again. :P
Jan 6, 2013 11:27 AM

Dec 2010
Sigh...i really really want Nagi to lose, but the chances of that happening with her plot armor is zero T_T
Jan 6, 2013 1:47 PM

Oct 2010
I came here just to marvel at the Laughing Man on page 9
Visit my blog for my anime and video game sheet music! http://robusab.blogspot.com
Jan 6, 2013 4:04 PM

Jun 2010
"Gravity can not be held responsible for people falling in love".

The stone Hayate knows about is the one he gave to his brother in the past.

darkwap said:
Meh I feel like dropping it. It feels too forced that Nagi doesn't want to give up on Hayate. The romance side of this is really bad honestly. Comedy is just decent now, it doesn't really make me laugh like it used to in its early days.

I'd say since the A-tan arc its pretty much gone downhill. That was its peak.

As much as I can see where you're coming from (HnG has changed a lot), I strongly disagree. For me HnG is getting better lately. For example, all that harem love for Hayate starts to lead to something. Not dating, sure, but now we have Hina and Ayumi somehow motivated (well, we'll see) and a bet that will result in a development either way - Hayate stops being Nagi's butler or Nagi makes a great doujinshi, both getting closer to her dream and gaining a bit of independence. Nagi not wanting to give up on Hayate is nothing weird too - she needs him, not even as a guy she likes, she just needs him, plain and simple. She's hopeless spoiled rich kid. Not even rich now, that's the problem.
Jan 6, 2013 6:08 PM

Sep 2011
Sooo, I wonder what will Nagi do in order to win the gamble.

Jan 7, 2013 5:51 AM

Nov 2007
Not bad but it's a bit hard to get excited when CTMEOY already has spoiled the end outcome. If Hata is smart he will have some sort of twist that will change my mind but I doubt it for this arc.

It's amazing how that anime not only managed to be mediocre but also lower my enjoyed of the manga it's based on...that's a first.
Jan 8, 2013 3:46 AM
Jan 2013
I understand that u people agree with each other about this will probably end like CTMEOY but in my honest opinion, the bet itself has not been settled yet in CTMEOY. Occassionally the CTMEOY started a month after the events that occurred in the movie Heaven is a Place on Earth. As u guys have probably noticed, the passage of time in CTMEOY begins on July 29 . Just 8 days after this chapter. Hata would have probably found a stone from July 20 - 29 for Nagi to be a successor again in the upcoming chapters. So they still got 2 weeks to prepare their manga in the upcoming Doujinshi Competition on August 3-5. And i agree with "eworm" here that Nagi just need Hata too. In the development of her manga is far inferior to Ruka's drawing skills. I just see her main heroine Britney as a Muscular and Manly Version Of Ayumu nothing more nothing less. I hate to see Nagi winning this bet since in Chapter 386, its stated that she hasn't any progress with her manga and with her allowing Hata to help Ruka with her manga her chances of winnning this bet is nearly impossible.But with this having not effect the nxt upcoming chapters, Nagi would have miraculously won the bet or Ruka won the bet and adding some twist in the manga
AeroShadeJan 13, 2013 4:45 AM
Jan 8, 2013 6:00 PM
Jan 2013
I'm starting to feel the manga is moving towards the actions in the third season of the anime. Still I can't wrap my head around how Nagi will beat Ruka. I guess time will tell us. I hope in season 4 we get the end of the world arc and Mykonos arc animated who's with me :) by the way didn't the condition Mikado make say whoever stole the kings jewel or destroyed it gets the Sanzenin inheritance and didn't Nagi destroy it so doesn't that make Nagi the one who's supposed to get the inheritance? Just wondering.
Flack118Jan 9, 2013 6:27 PM
Jan 9, 2013 8:58 AM

Jan 2013
lifestyLe said:
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Nagi making up her mind was so cool, wow.
I really loved this chap, 5/5

Same. Its a bout time, and I'm hoping she wins honestly. Then again I like the HayateXnagi couple. It reminds me of her own family somewhat, and Hayate has feelings for her, he's dropped hints alot. Only three years apart with them, and I'ld wager they won't get into anything off the bat. But by Japanese laws as long as he's 18 and she's 16 its a-ok. (wedding wise)

I must have been one of the few people who liked Can't take my eyes off of you. I'm still watchin the S1 and S2 however.

Reguardless about time Nagi stood up.
Jan 11, 2013 12:37 AM

Aug 2011
RobUsaB said:
I came here just to marvel at the Laughing Man on page 9

Same. It definitely goes with the whole Nagi being Otaku-ish, though, that she would have such a mug.
Jan 11, 2013 11:30 PM

Jun 2008
This manga is tanking fast and hard....
Jan 13, 2013 11:38 PM
Jan 2013
Dont know why u guys want Nagi to win the bet. But still think about it . Nagi and Hata going back to the mansion with the same old lifestyle of Nagi being spoiled and can buy anything again .I like if they stay at the Violet Mansion to teach Nagi to act independently on her own so even if Hata decides to go with another girl, she pretty much ready to do thing on her own.
Oct 17, 2014 4:09 PM

Jan 2013
Hum... I actually don't want them to return to the mansion >.>
And that bet is...
Apr 23, 2020 12:45 PM
May 2016
InfiniteDestiny said:
Sigh...i really really want Nagi to lose, but the chances of that happening with her plot armor is zero T_T
I want nagi to win in case you forgot she loved him enough to give up her entire fortune for him her rich lifestyle she gave up everything for him , she is the one and only person who deserves hayate and even a tan recognized it she said she wouldn't have been able to do that if she were in the place of nagi . I don't know why so many want nagi to lose she lost enough her parents her fortune her previous butler ,sure Ruka San is a great character but still I don't want nagi to lose to her atleast not to her if it had been hinagiku or nishizawa I would accept but not to Ruka San
Sep 11, 2020 11:55 AM
Jul 2019
To be honest, I don't want Nagi to be win this bet. Doesn't matter though cause she'll win 100%. That's how predictable this manga is. Because it's so predictable, there's bound to have some kind of twist in it. To me, Ruka letting go of Hayate because she lost is a big fat lie. If it's truly real love, there's no way a single bet can get rid of that. For the first time in her life, she found someone she can rely on, and you expect me to believe that she'll move on just because of some fucking bet? And if she did win and goes back to the mansion, that kinda defeats the purpose of why they are in the Violet Mansion in the first place. You won once, that won't change anything. A single victory can't change a lifestyle of a rich brat. Even now she still has that trait. Going back will make it return thus we're back to square one.
Feb 5, 1:18 AM

Jun 2016
Nagi showing conviction! I wonder if her inevitable success in this competition will lead her down the road to a trillion sales.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Hayate no Gotoku! Chapter 517 Discussion

Stark700 - Jan 31, 2016

6 by TheLostLight »»
Feb 15, 10:37 PM

Poll: » Hayate no Gotoku! Chapter 569 Discussion

Icedout15 - Apr 5, 2018

3 by MrYujufudan »»
Feb 13, 5:35 PM

Poll: » Hayate no Gotoku! Chapter 568 (Final Chapter) Discussion ( 1 2 )

Ishkoten - Apr 9, 2017

77 by MrYujufudan »»
Feb 13, 4:30 PM

Poll: » Hayate no Gotoku! Chapter 567 Discussion

Ishkoten - Apr 6, 2017

8 by MrYujufudan »»
Feb 13, 3:18 AM

Poll: » Hayate no Gotoku! Chapter 566 Discussion

Stark700 - Apr 21, 2017

2 by MrYujufudan »»
Feb 13, 3:13 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.