Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Nov 24, 2008 10:07 PM

Nov 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Good episode! Just one thing.........WTF is up with Yuuko? You don't leave your place to get someone and then go back to your abuser! Seems like a complexion problem of loneliness.

Wanted to add:
Congratulation to Yuuko and Yuu! YOU GUYS MADE IT SAFE! All the best in the new place and in LOVE!

Congratulation to Mizuki and picking up Kuze's violin and playing it!

Maybe more comments after subs.

Good episode! Just one thing.........WTF is up with Yuuko? You don't leave your place to get someone and then go back to your abuser! Seems like a complexion problem of loneliness.

king4k2 said:
i think yuuko wanted to have moar sex with amamiya, i mean who would resist the sexy amamiya stud muffin.

n mizuki n kuze is becoming more closer i guess.

p.s. himura is fckin weak. wut a pussy. cant kill or hit amamiya but hit his own best friend that helped him n yuko. wut a faggot

Nice sarcasm but dude, real life your words would just make want to kill the sensei more and more important I don't think I would talk to you if that is the way you would take this in real life. Now I know this is an anime but sorry your stud muffin I would put in pieces and eat him up. YES I would be cannibal just to show to Yuuko and telling her I ate the monster who abused her. Perhaps I am extreme but so was the sensei.

I would become something not even a animal is worthy of to kill sensei for Yuko since I saw #6 and know the SOBs little secrets!

WATCHED RAW a second time! I am so addicted to this art form especially after seeing the pics of people!

QUESTIONS TO ALL!

1. WTF is the reason of Yuuko blushing upon seeing Amamiya sensei? That is weird how can anyone even do that to a abuser that MADE YOU LOSE YOU VIRGINITY! I capitalize that cause losing the virginity is something very precious to girls.

2. Why did Yuu not kill Amamiya sensei yet? He was right in front of him. Another thing is that it was supposed to be Amamiya sensei killing Yuu cause he Amamiya sensei sensei said himself that next time he will kill Yuu in #7.

3. Can someone please analyze the artistic pic I took from the episode and tell me What The Hell is the meaning? I am looking forward to all response as I am curious myself.

I THANK ALL who take the time to explain me anime!
slayer545-samaNov 25, 2008 11:07 AM
please report all angel999 duplicate accounts to the mods asap
Nov 24, 2008 10:49 PM

Feb 2008
slayer545 said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------

i think yuuko wanted to have moar sex with amamiya, i mean who would resist the sexy amamiya stud muffin.

n mizuki n kuze is becoming more closer i guess.

p.s. himura is fckin weak. wut a pussy. cant kill or hit amamiya but hit his own best friend that helped him n yuko. wut a faggot
Nov 26, 2008 1:41 PM

Jan 2008
Woah, Kuze went kind of crazy.
I don't know at this point if it will really be for the better if Kuze and Mizuki get together.
Nov 26, 2008 7:29 PM
Jul 2008
That was a great episode, i can't wait for next week.

slightly of topic, did anybody download the coalguys sub. during the opening credits, there was a penis shooting semen at the words. i don't know if this is some kind of joke or something, I just wanted to know if anybody else noticed that.

i could post a picture, if somebody tells me how to do that.
Nov 26, 2008 7:50 PM

Jul 2008
ejm0 said:

slightly of topic, did anybody download the coalguys sub. during the opening credits, there was a penis shooting semen at the words. i don't know if this is some kind of joke or something, I just wanted to know if anybody else noticed that.

Yeah I saw that >.>

It throw away all the epicness of this opening, Coalguys FTL.
Nov 26, 2008 7:50 PM

Nov 2008
ejm0 said:

Must be a stupid joke. I saw something like this in their comments http://www.tokyotosho.com/details.php?id=173598

They have bad humor tastes! Terrible joking if it is like that. When will people learn about certain things?
Nov 26, 2008 8:55 PM

Mar 2008
Didn't Amamiya say it before, that Yuuko is afraid of being alone , then it would all make sense
Nov 26, 2008 11:07 PM

Jan 2008
good episode!
Nov 26, 2008 11:08 PM

Nov 2008
dragonshade said:
Didn't Amamiya say it before, that Yuuko is afraid of being alone , then it would all make sense

Yes perhaps but Yuuko should have never gone out alone even if she was worried about Yuu. I think that Yuu should either brought with him Yuuko or not leave her side.

He made the mistake of leaving her alone again!

Actually I noticed it too when I went through it again. I will delete this version when another comes out. That is just bad taste! Plain and simple.
slayer545-samaNov 27, 2008 7:06 AM
Nov 27, 2008 1:25 AM

Sep 2007
I really started orzing when Yuuko left the aparment, and ran into that evil abuser. D:
As others have mentioned, Yuu shouldn't have left her alone -.-

Damnit! Don't die without my permission!
Nov 27, 2008 4:49 AM

Jul 2008
When i thought that everything went right, they have to change it.
great episode, i always like these give up everything for your love setting. It looks like the true happiness.

Nov 27, 2008 6:07 AM

Aug 2008
ejm0 said:

This episode was actually perfect. It would have been if not for that stupid fucking 'joke' the subbers made. That almost completely ruined the whole episode.
That aside, I'm looking forward to episode 9, and I'm also hoping for more Kuze/Mizuki development. Hopefully, that stupid joke won't be made again. Ever.
Nov 27, 2008 10:51 AM

Apr 2008
ejm0 said:

I guess it's a joke, but a very bad and tasteless one -__- something like this is to be expected from such a 'coal' group though. I don't know why the hell they're subbing this if their level of respect for the show is so low as to use the 'funny' karaoke effect. It's not like there aren't other groups subbing ef.

As for the episode itself, I liked it a lot, although it still needs more Kuze/Mizuki. The Yuu/Yuuko part wasn't surprising, but was brilliantly done. Well of course Yuuko will go back to Amamiya! After all, she's got nowhere else to go. I don't know why you would be surprised by her going back, especially after episode 6. Yuu shouldn't have let Amamiya provoke him like this >__< especially after promising Yuuko that he'd never leave her.

Back to the opening though, it's the only thing in the episode I didn't like. The ep. 6 opening was a very nice touch and made a good impact, but they should've gone back to the regular one afterwards. It's a bit disappointing now with the last two episodes being inverted and flipped and whatever :/
Nov 27, 2008 11:55 AM

Jun 2008
yea that joke was completely unnecessary, i will probably download a different version and rewatch the episode so i can get the mood back, great episode other than the OP like all u mentioned, can't wait for 9!
Nov 27, 2008 1:23 PM

Dec 2007
Considering that the episodes have been pretty Yuuko-centric as of late, and the way this episode ended, i think the next 2 episodes will be the pretty Mizuki/Kuze-centric... this is their chance to win us back.
Nov 27, 2008 5:09 PM

Jan 2008
I really enjoyed this episode :)

The red rain in the beginning definitely set the mood and tone for me. Not to mention Himura willing to give everything up for Yuuko was extremely sweet. I loved Yuuko's new look (nice to see something besides the uniform) while 'living' with Himura - and I was pleased that she was finally accepting the fact that he does love her. Ah, they make the cutest couple. Although, I'm really pissed that Yuuko went back to Amamiya - darn, Yuu shouldn't have left her like that even though he was troubled~ Nonetheless, I love Yuu & Yuuko's story!

Kuze and Mizuki's story is also making progress - however I think I'm more interested in Kuze. He was really uncertain about his feelings, but it was nice that he was thinking of Mizuki in a pleasant way. But he was still an asshole for saying what he did to Himura...

Strange - younger Himura and older Himura seem incredibly different to me...

Anyways, probably my favorite episode of ef - a tale of melodies :)
Can't wait for the next one - I don't believe there's only 4 episodes left...

Amazing sig set thanks to -DraGonZ-
Nov 27, 2008 7:45 PM
Oct 2007
Somehow, I keep getting this dreadful feeling that Yuuko is going to die and the Yuuko in the present is just her supernatural holy form? Someone, tell me I'm wrong.
Nov 27, 2008 8:45 PM

Nov 2008
Annisa said:
Somehow, I keep getting this dreadful feeling that Yuuko is going to die and the Yuuko in the present is just her supernatural holy form? Someone, tell me I'm wrong.

All I want to say regarding Yuuko is that I hope that she does not die no matter what.
Nov 29, 2008 12:21 AM

Oct 2008
I'm not here to defend the OP karaoke by CoalGuys, but personally I really didn't care. The song is in English so I could already understand the lyrics and it's not like I sing along with the opening every week. Sure it was in bad taste (not just given the series, but in general), but I don't think detrimental to the mood of the series, just to the subbers' reputation.

As for the episode itself, it annoys me Yuu didn't run home to check if Yuuko was alright. Sensei did get into the apartment and I assume she doesn't leave it that often. What if Sensei went Ike Turner on her in their apartment? But I guess that doesn't help progress a story. Otherwise, good episode.
Nov 29, 2008 2:51 AM

Mar 2008
ironchefflip said:

As for the episode itself, it annoys me Yuu didn't run home to check if Yuuko was alright. Sensei did get into the apartment and I assume she doesn't leave it that often. What if Sensei went Ike Turner on her in their apartment? But I guess that doesn't help progress a story. Otherwise, good episode.

agree with this.

really nice episode otehrwise.
Nov 29, 2008 7:51 AM

Aug 2007
I didn't really liked this episode as the previous ones and I guess that's because there's so much of Yuu x Yuuko. I like them, but a bit too much now... Anyhow, the only thing that actually was surprising me, was Yuu [present] saying that things aren't over with Yuuko yet. Okay, we saw Yuuko in the church in Melodies, but I really do think that she's a supernatural appearance... Yes, I think it would have been nice if she were still alive, but I don't think so. It would make it les dramatic. Aww, there's still a chance for Mizuki x Kuze! Waai ^.^ 3/5 this time. Didn't see a real nice scene or anything...
Dutch anime blogger with a love for Ikuhara's antics and proper storytelling.
Nov 29, 2008 8:38 AM

Jun 2007
This is an absolutely awesome anime.. Never have the characters been worked out so deeply.

These who do not understand why Yuuko/Yuu/Amamiya/Kuze/Mizuki/... act the way they do.. Hm. Well, I don't know what to suggest. Maybe try to perceive it less logically, more with feelings. Yuuko, Yuu, Amamiya all act this way because of something which happened to them in the past. You shouldn't judge them by yourselves :) Rather try to understand what made them act so.

As for Yuuko, you can't say her brother means nothing to her: he is her family, family is something which never goes away. Perhaps, she has some, hm.. strange feelings, something like love to him, as he is the only person with whom she does it. Yes, he is a terrible person. But he himself is understandable: he lost his sister and it so happened that he gloomed over it so much that many other things lost meaning to him, so he didn't take into account public morals, etc., well, yes, you can call that a psychic disorder. Yuu was probably just affected by Amamiya's words, which were too cleverly harsh, and yes.. He is going to blame himself for not being able to withstand them for a long long time. Kuze is a person who always wears a mask, not just time to time. But Mizuki is able to see that inside, he is a very admirable, nice, pure-hearted person, and herself being a girl of very pure heart, firstly, she is lovable, secondly, she might cure Kuze's turmoil.. Probably, not his medical condition, but at least he might change to being a very good person, and able to love her genuinely.. Looking forward to that.

This series is truly an essence of heart. Wonder if I should add it to favorites and keep it there..
OrbNov 29, 2008 8:41 AM
Nov 29, 2008 9:35 AM

Nov 2008
Orb said:
This is an absolutely awesome anime.. Never have the characters been worked out so deeply.

These who do not understand why Yuuko/Yuu/Amamiya/Kuze/Mizuki/... act the way they do.. Hm. Well, I don't know what to suggest. Maybe try to perceive it less logically, more with feelings. Yuuko, Yuu, Amamiya all act this way because of something which happened to them in the past. You shouldn't judge them by yourselves :) Rather try to understand what made them act so.

As for Yuuko, you can't say her brother means nothing to her: he is her family, family is something which never goes away. Perhaps, she has some, hm.. strange feelings, something like love to him, as he is the only person with whom she does it. Yes, he is a terrible person. But he himself is understandable: he lost his sister and it so happened that he gloomed over it so much that many other things lost meaning to him, so he didn't take into account public morals, etc., well, yes, you can call that a psychic disorder. Yuu was probably just affected by Amamiya's words, which were too cleverly harsh, and yes.. He is going to blame himself for not being able to withstand them for a long long time. Kuze is a person who always wears a mask, not just time to time. But Mizuki is able to see that inside, he is a very admirable, nice, pure-hearted person, and herself being a girl of very pure heart, firstly, she is lovable, secondly, she might cure Kuze's turmoil.. Probably, not his medical condition, but at least he might change to being a very good person, and able to love her genuinely.. Looking forward to that.

This series is truly an essence of heart. Wonder if I should add it to favorites and keep it there..

I like your analyzing but one comment I have is I think you are being way too passive over Amamiya sensei. If I told a friend and let me tell you I did, he wanted to kill the guy. I had to tell him that it was anime (hence not a real person). Maybe he was too drunk?

Anyways that guy Amamiya you think GOD will do something? As soon people would find out about this he would be like Freddy Kruger in Nightmare on Elm street, burned!

I tell I get your point but I think it's too soft on the SOB sensei
Nov 29, 2008 12:31 PM

Aug 2008
I loved this episode, mainly because we get to find out that Kuze really does care for Mizuki. I really hope he doesn't die because he plays the violin too beautifully. T_T The TeacherxYuukoxYuu situation left me like this O_o, which I really disliked because Yuuko and Yuu are my current favorite couple. I hope this series has a happy ending.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 29, 2008 7:56 PM

Apr 2008
Nooo Yuko, why did you return to that monster ;_;

btw. very nice Episode, I'm looking forward to the next epi.

Nov 30, 2008 4:22 PM

Jul 2007
Don't know if anyone has seen the CoolGuys Sub but it had a disturbing way of showing the lyrics of the opening :S
Nov 30, 2008 7:04 PM

Sep 2008
mEdiApAcK said:
Nooo Yuko, why did you return to that monster ;_;

btw. very nice Episode, I'm looking forward to the next epi.

yess! yuko baka!
Dec 1, 2008 9:08 AM

Feb 2008
ef - a tale of memories - The world is upside down. :P
Damn, that was a awesome episode.

Kuze is a real idiot. :/

The new ending is great.
Dec 1, 2008 11:03 AM

Dec 2007
Almost feel like I need to rewatch that, a lot to take in on both sides of the story. Yuu and Yuuko running away reminded me a lot of Saikano, but then again the story of every couple running away is usually pretty much the same. Now when those two were in the shrine was it supposed to imply that they had sex, personally it doesn't seem likely but I don't really know what they were going for. Amamiya saying that all Yuu does is run away may be correct but sometimes running away is the best option. If he tried to save his sister they both probably would've died and since he ran away with Yuuko it's like he's trying to atone for his sister dying in the past.

Kuze seems to be putting all of the blame for his condition on Mizuki even though like most cases if your life sucks it's your own fault. Like an angst filled teenager he decides to take it out on Yuu and Nagi by bringing up painful things from their past just to get them as pissed as him. He brings up that Yuuko can't be seen anymore, maybe in the present she's some kind of spirit or something which would explain why she appears in both Japan and Australia, and also her sudden disappearances.

New ending has some Canon in it, rather peaceful.

#NBHNC
Dec 1, 2008 3:35 PM
Dec 2007
This episode was far less interesting story-wise and the direction dropped since last ep too. But still a good one I guess.

In every age, in every place, the deeds of men remain the same.
Dec 2, 2008 8:53 PM

Jul 2007
Sigh, this episode had a heart-warming start, but guess it was too good..
Dec 3, 2008 12:19 AM

Aug 2007
I find it rather amusing how people can keep making offhanded remarks concerning the subject melodies covers. While it is fiction, these things do happen in the reality you and I live in...

Well with that out of the way (and hopefully the trolls)...

Yet another great episode of melodies! I had chills watching Yuuko go into a near nervous and mental breakdown as she desperately try to find Yuu, her 'Oniichan', or anyone to be with her, her "Oniichan" was especially powerful, props to the Seiyu. I was hoping that she would run into Yuu, the music even encouraged such an outcome! But alas, she ended up running to the very last yet the very person she wanted to meet. Then the ending played showing exactly why Yuuko accompanied the man who abused her.

Then the rest of the episode, showing the 'scraps' if you will. While it just looked like your average development of the Mizuki arc, therein a scene that ties together the Yuuko/Mizuki arc. That scene will play a pivotal, if not the most important development of both melodies and memories. The event that started it all so to speak.

Well to sum up...here is a 'spoiler' for those who are still skeptical about some things...

Read at your own risk, but you should already know what's going to happen anyway...

@slayer545
I'll take a shot...

#1 - That's not really blushing, hell she was 'blushing' from having a normal conversation with Yuu without any romantic implications to it. Maybe it was from the emotional roller coaster of it all as she desperately tried to find Yuu all over the town left her flushed?

#2 - Wakame gave him some good advice and that is not to act based on your emotions and not to make impulse decisions. Think things clearly and think of the consequences of your actions. While Wakame is just scum, he did give great advice to a rather brash, teenage Yuu. Also, I think that Wakame was disgusted at how half-hearted Yuu was in confronting him, hence a little 'motivation' so to speak.

#3 - Go re-watch the ending theme again in its entirety. Notice the background, Yuuko herself, and how that ball of light glows so brightly against the dark background. I'm not that good with all the imagery ef throws around, but that is pretty self explanatory man...
PimpToadDec 3, 2008 12:50 AM
Dec 3, 2008 2:15 AM

Aug 2008
I must say that that Amamiya-sensei is one conniving bastard.

It's like he's taking pleasure in torturing others.
Gaming dabblings: iRO Chaos, US Pangya, iRO Valkyrie, KR Pangya

*^will fix this monstrosity later*
Dec 3, 2008 4:53 AM

Nov 2008
PimpToad said:

@slayer545
I'll take a shot...

#1 - That's not really blushing, hell she was 'blushing' from having a normal conversation with Yuu without any romantic implications to it. Maybe it was from the emotional roller coaster of it all as she desperately tried to find Yuu all over the town left her flushed?

#2 - Wakame gave him some good advice and that is not to act based on your emotions and not to make impulse decisions. Think things clearly and think of the consequences of your actions. While Wakame is just scum, he did give great advice to a rather brash, teenage Yuu. Also, I think that Wakame was disgusted at how half-hearted Yuu was in confronting him, hence a little 'motivation' so to speak.

#3 - Go re-watch the ending theme again in its entirety. Notice the background, Yuuko herself, and how that ball of light glows so brightly against the dark background. I'm not that good with all the imagery ef throws around, but that is pretty self explanatory man...

Thanks for answering the questions. It helps! :)
Dec 4, 2008 2:50 AM

Dec 2007
yuu is really weak minded.. i was like wtf? he doesnt seem to get it that amamiya is only using words to crush his mind.. and guess what? HE GOT CRUSHED.. and because of that yuuko lost her trust and thought he abandon her which he DIDNT (i think) cause he was just drenched in self pity for his sister.. and to my surprise... yuuko when back... WTF!?
Dec 5, 2008 10:32 AM

Nov 2007
Nice episode. Although if it were a little less angsty, it'd work for me better. I understand that the theme is sad and hearbreaking but honestly, the angst NEVER goes away.
The impact would be bigger if they stopped giving us 'unique' rain scenes every episode :/
Dec 8, 2008 6:34 PM

Jun 2008
Man, Yu is so gullible he falls for anything! Nice episode though, it was nice to see them attempting a new start.
Dec 13, 2008 2:33 AM

Feb 2008
Im rather late here, but nevertheless: Great episode!

PeanutSteak said:

Kuze seems to be putting all of the blame for his condition on Mizuki even though like most cases if your life sucks it's your own fault. Like an angst filled teenager he decides to take it out on Yuu and Nagi by bringing up painful things from their past just to get them as pissed as him...

Personally I dont think he is trying to get Yuu and Nagi angry just because he wants them to feel as angry and desperate as he feels himself. I think he is still following his plan to alienate all his friends in order to die without causing too much pain!
Dec 14, 2008 2:10 PM

Jun 2008
Awh, Yuuko. I really liked this episode, but damn Amamiya for using such powerful words. I can't argue with why Yuuko would return to him, it's completely understandable. Sadly though of course. As soon as I saw Amamiya though, and Yuuko approaching him, my mouth dropped and I thought "oh noez...don't do it...don't do it," oh too late. Oh goodness and when Yuu slapped her, oh I got pretty pissed. I mean...I was thinking she'd fall off the cliff or something, roflpie.

Kuze over here flipping out. & I actually really like Nagi, more and more with every screen time she gets <3 w00t w00t.
Dec 19, 2008 2:13 AM

Jan 2008
Fuck, noooo. Amamiya you bastard ;__;
Feb 2, 2009 6:56 AM
Anime DB Admin
BACK FOR MORE?

Jan 2007
Oh god, this is so messed up. T___T

Just like the upside down, colorless OP.

staff.applications  
guidelines.faq 

report.abuse  

thx.skittles  
thx.kina 

[H+] ³  
Feb 8, 2009 11:44 PM
Sep 2008
Can someone explain the being was Yuuko having sex with amamiya or is it Yuu because that part confuse me.
Feb 15, 2009 2:32 AM

Nov 2007
Just when we thought that Yuuko x Hiruma was going to be fine *bang* we're hit with another set of events but seems that Mizuka x Kuze could take a step forward soon.
Apr 9, 2009 2:09 PM

Nov 2007
If yuuko just waited a liiitttle londer at home, none of that would've happened.
Apr 16, 2009 5:00 PM
May 2008
this series is damaged as
Apr 30, 2009 11:22 PM

Oct 2008
Wtf.. Thats about all I can say atm lol. The part which confuses me the most is the fact that Himura is still mourning Yuuko in the present for some reason. That means she must be alive and somewhere very far away from him, if she was dead then I don't understand why he still thinks he can see her.

I just hope they don't make the ending too supernaturally (i.e. ghosts, reincarnation, a mass miracle, etc).
Jun 25, 2009 4:06 PM

Feb 2008
No I won't say again that the blu-ray version kicks ass..... THE BLU-RAY VERSION KICKS ASS! Dammit...

Nothiced this:

asdfg brand TV

Love this pic

Oh and Amamiya-sensei's still a fucktard. plzgodie
Oct 5, 2009 9:25 PM

Jun 2009
De-JaY said:
Oh and Amamiya-sensei's still a fucktard. plzgodie

^^
Mar 17, 2010 5:50 PM

Aug 2009
Yuu slaps Yuko. Good. After all he did for her, she has no right to kill herself.
Yuu trapped in Amamiya's senseless bull. Typical.
Yuko leaves with Amamiya? WTF? It wouldn't hurt to wait a few more minutes for her lover to show up.
Kuze. I feel for the guy.

Oh and..

Does Mizuki lacks tear ducts or what?
Sep 3, 2010 7:14 AM

Sep 2009
Hmm, if I'm supposed to be feeling sorry for Yuuko at this point, ef is failing hard. Even if she was abused by Amamiya, her blaming Himura for everything and being mad at him for having other things on his mind just...makes it hard to sympathize. The ending where she returned to Amamiya was also a huge wallbanger. I mean...what the heck? Just wait until he's home then antagonize him or something. Where was Yuuko when Amamiya broke in, anyway? This show would be lucky to get a 6/10 from me at this point.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » ef - a tale of melodies Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

angel999 - Nov 10, 2008

191 by lucio54 »»
Dec 18, 2023 7:40 PM

Poll: » ef - a tale of melodies Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

aidouca - Dec 22, 2008

257 by SenpaiMY92 »»
Dec 10, 2023 7:20 AM

Poll: » ef - a tale of melodies Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

slayer545-sama - Dec 16, 2008

87 by Shocked »»
Nov 30, 2023 5:54 PM

Poll: » ef - a tale of melodies Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

slayer545-sama - Dec 8, 2008

196 by Shocked »»
Nov 30, 2023 5:54 PM

Poll: » ef - a tale of melodies Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

slayer545-sama - Dec 2, 2008

84 by Shocked »»
Nov 30, 2023 5:53 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.