Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Feb 16, 2013 9:40 PM

May 2012
I'll help the people that I actually care about(very few) if they need it. I won't go around doing stuff like packing lunch for the homeless or trying to contribute to my community.
Feb 17, 2013 9:54 AM

Aug 2010
I've tried helping strangers and people that are not close to me before, and it usually either gets seen as creepy / over assertive or in very rare cases, appreciated but still very awkward. I dont really feel that we live in a world of peace and trust, or at least people dont really seem to trust strangers at all in the UK

I find that simply being nice to people closer to me, and saying the right things at the right time seems to work pretty well for everyone around me. I still give homeless people my free cheeseburger and buy a girls a drink occasionally
METAL GEAR!?
Feb 20, 2013 12:05 AM

Jan 2012
If I see or am between someone with a troublesome problem, I help him/her mainly because I feel guilty or responsible simply by being there and witnessing the event... I-its not like I care about them or a-anything...

On a serious note, that's really how it is. It's not that I actually care about them at all, I just feel very guilty and responsible by witnessing the event and just simply passing by them, so I go out of my way to help. However, I do not look for people to help such as joining charities or help programs... I just help If I see a problem.
Feb 22, 2013 4:21 AM

Dec 2012
I'm not sure if I "go out my way" but I will help someone, even a stranger, to my fullest extent depending on the severity of the situation and how much it will inconvenience me.

Last good thing I can remember doing was giving some homeless dude that was begging some food I just bought from a restaurant.
Feb 22, 2013 11:13 AM

Apr 2008
As long as its nothing big, I mean I'll give a homeless person food (I did that a couple of days ago) I'll help senior citizens, I'll help mothers with kids lift their push chairs I'll hold doors - you know all of that stuff - but I'm not about to let a homeless person live in my flat or inconvenience myself to a great extent for others I'm just not that decent a person I guess.
Feb 22, 2013 11:33 AM

Dec 2012
If it's not something too troublesome, then sure, why shouldn't I help make the day of someone a bit more pleasant?

Feb 22, 2013 2:11 PM

Nov 2008
If I can help someone without inconveniencing myself, I'll do it.

However, if helping someone means being late to work, missing lunch, etc... then I won't do it unless I'm helping out a good friend or someone that really needs my help badly.
Feb 22, 2013 3:43 PM

Jun 2012
Last time i went out of my way to help someone i walked them most of the way to where theyw anted to go and told em to follow this road, they fucked off without even saying thankyou, okay that wasnt the last time but still.

I give up my seat for old people on the bus and hold doors and things, i dont really see that as going out of my way though, it's just a matter of respect and being polite really.

If it's for a friend then i will most of the time. depends what it is, if it is actually important then i will.
Does anyone else need a doctor to confirm that someone without a head is dead?
Feb 22, 2013 4:08 PM

Jun 2010
I don't like accepting help, but whenever I can... I want to help others. I don't know why. Guess I don't like when people around me suffer.
Tell the victims to kill eachother.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

» Lonely Teens Are Making "Friends" With AIs

deg - Yesterday

21 by Noboru »»
8 minutes ago

» How are your cooking skills

ST63LTH - May 2

44 by Ex-Aid »»
29 minutes ago

» Guys always finish last

MUFFlN - 2 hours ago

10 by traed »»
29 minutes ago

» Incomplete Anime

him5012 - 51 minutes ago

2 by Zarutaku »»
44 minutes ago

» which anime did you watch first, the one you saw when you were just a child?

FruitPunchBaka - May 9

28 by DesuMaiden »»
2 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.