Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (8) « First ... « 6 7 [8]
Apr 14, 2013 12:16 AM

Nov 2012
IntroverTurtle said:
Yeah my state's law is something similar to that, but it also has something saying the person over 18 cannot be in a position above the younger person. As in a teacher, coach, or boss.

Yeah, that's another thing. The only time anyone makes a huge deal about a 16 year old having sex with someone in their 20s is if it's a teacher, boss, etc.

Apr 14, 2013 12:19 AM

Nov 2010
Ellamenopea said:
IntroverTurtle said:
Yeah my state's law is something similar to that, but it also has something saying the person over 18 cannot be in a position above the younger person. As in a teacher, coach, or boss.

Yeah, that's another thing. The only time anyone makes a huge deal about a 16 year old having sex with someone in their 20s is if it's a teacher, boss, etc.
Yeah they usually see that as taking advantage of someone, having something over them that makes them unable to reject like their grades or job. Even getting something in return or privileges like working less hours or not having to work the night shift while you sleep with your boss could be considered rape( I forget exactly how though).
Apr 14, 2013 2:50 PM

Apr 2013
Coincidently, I dated a 20 year old when I was 12.
I didn't think much of it at the time, but looking back now it looks & sounds really wrong. A man is dating a child. Naturally, people will look down upon it. But when you're 30 & they're 21 then it won't be. Because you're dating a child that is still unsure of what she wants but thinks she knows, thinks she's all grown up & mature, wants to try everything that older people than her would do. Kids, especially girls, are easily influenced at a young age as well. Society will look down on your decision fo' suuuure. But it'd be best if you waited; dating an 11 year old at 20 is a bit extreme.
Basically, I share the exact same thoughts as Nequam.
sinkinqshipsApr 15, 2013 4:42 AM
Plot twist: You don't have to hate on people, just because they have their own opinion which might be different from yours.
Apr 14, 2013 3:10 PM

Aug 2012
An adult shouldn't be dating a minor. If they can't control themselves enough to date someone who is an adult, there is something wrong there.

But if you're and adult and dating someone 30-40 years older than you, yeah its taboo and i think its alright to question the intentions of the older person but I don't really see anything wrong with it because nothing illegal can come about.

Its really a difficult discussion that all comes down to personal opinion.
Apr 14, 2013 11:07 PM

Sep 2012
I always found the half plus seven rule to be strange. What if a twelve year old appied that? Then youngest person they could date would be a year older than them.

But OT, five to seven years apart seems okay for people thirty and under, and then for people thirty and up who gives a shit, they're all old as fuck anyway. If an eighty year old and a sixty five year old wanna get freak nasty more power to them, break each other's hips you old horn dogs.
Apr 14, 2013 11:14 PM

Jun 2007
What happens if the girl you love doesn't age? Is the gap ignorable then? ( ;´Д`)
Jul 27, 2021 4:13 PM

Oct 2020
katsucats said:
pedo alert! (monty1 is 20 years old... coincidence?)
Bro...........................................
Read light novels!
2023 Update: Do NOT read light novels. Regular novels are better. Glory to Haruki Murakami!!!
Jul 27, 2021 4:31 PM

Aug 2009
FacelessVixen said:
I have an age range: Three years older or three years younger. I'm not into MILFs, and I'm not into children.

Eight years later, and this post hols up pretty well, though, running into a mother in the dating world of your 30's is more of an eventuality compared to your 20's. I'm not necessarily interested in dating someone who has a kid, but I think I can warm up to the idea of being a step-father, preferably to a step-daughter, if the relationship accommodates those feelings and intentions.

Pages (8) « First ... « 6 7 [8]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Do you pay attention to forum signatures?

PostMahouShoujo - Apr 24

20 by deg »»
26 minutes ago

» Who is the most perverted person you irl ?

Thy-Veseveia - 11 hours ago

9 by tsukareru »»
26 minutes ago

Poll: » What is your average step count? [Poll] Do you think that you should take more steps?

Miscanthus - 5 hours ago

9 by Otakupervert890 »»
44 minutes ago

» What do you need cash for in your everyday life?

MeanMrMusician - Apr 21

39 by ProGoddess »»
1 hour ago

» Manga piracy website operator ordered to pay ¥1.7 billion to publishers

Meusnier - Apr 19

25 by KitsuFrost »»
2 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.