Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums

Take your blind guess as to who will live(No spoilers, Not even under spoiler tags, those who have completed the game give no hints nor confirmation of any guesses)

New
Dec 15, 2012 3:58 PM

Sep 2011
1 of my favorite things about stories like this, Is seeing people's guesses as to who will live if anyone will before they start said story, even if its based solely off of looks and name its still fun to see other's guesses.

So simply say who you think will live or die, the characters are listed below in the spoiler(outright ripped from the something awful forum)

I repeat again just for good measure, please avoid any spoilers if you have played the game. I promise unless certain circumstances arise i will not comment on anyone guess or give any hints or nudges as to who will die or live, If someone guesses it dead on 100% but plays it off as a guess, please do not call him out on it and let people think its just a guess.

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Dec 28, 2012 8:24 PM

Jul 2012
Aww man tough I played Danganronpa and it's possible they could change who lives and who dies in the anime because I remember playing the demo then the actual game was different.
Dec 28, 2012 9:32 PM

Sep 2011
Amon-Raw said:
Aww man tough I played Danganronpa and it's possible they could change who lives and who dies in the anime because I remember playing the demo then the actual game was different.
They did that to avoid spoiling who died first, they dont even finish the trial in the demo to find out who did it saying to be continued

I doubt they will change up who dies and who wont, cause DR in japan is a fucking cash cow and im sure they want to make a second season based off the second game, but the thing is the character(s) who survive 1 has/have a pretty big and important impact on DR2 and changing who lives and dies would make the 2nd game outright impossible. Hell changing who dies would fuck up how DR1's plot even goes, so i would honestly wish best of luck for the clusterfuck they have on their hands if they change around anyone cause they will end up needing to do so much work to make it work. Besides the director seems to be very faithful to the adaptions he makes so theres no need to worry, though i dont think many people would be upset if the ending went a bit farther than it did in the game

Also since people who have not played the game are going to come into this thread alter when the show actually airs, make sure just as a reminder not to post any actual spoilers even in spoiler tags. just to be safe even if the murder mystery part of DR wasnt as big as the overall picture, not that im accussing you of spoiling stuff just giving a warning cause you should know just how freaking easy this story is to spoil.
JizzyHitlerDec 28, 2012 9:36 PM

Immahnoob said:

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Dec 28, 2012 9:45 PM

Jul 2012
DJIzzyIzzyHitler said:
They did that to avoid spoiling who died first, they dont even finish the trial in the demo to find out who did it saying to be continued

I doubt they will change up who dies and who wont, cause DR in japan is a fucking cash cow and im sure they want to make a second season based off the second game, but the thing is the character(s) who survive 1 has/have a pretty big and important impact on DR2 and changing who lives and dies would make the 2nd game outright impossible. Hell changing who dies would fuck up how DR1's plot even goes, so i would honestly wish best of luck for the clusterfuck they have on their hands if they change around anyone cause they will end up needing to do so much work to make it work. Besides the director seems to be very faithful to the adaptions he makes so theres no need to worry, though i dont think many people would be upset if the ending went a bit farther than it did in the game

Also since people who have not played the game are going to come into this thread alter when the show actually airs, make sure just as a reminder not to post any actual spoilers even in spoiler tags. just to be safe even if the murder mystery part of DR wasnt as big as the overall picture, not that im accussing you of spoiling stuff just giving a warning cause you should know just how freaking easy this story is to spoil.

Yeah that's true lol I'm in the middle of the second right now. So far I can see what your saying.
It was just wishful thinking because since I beat the first one I know whats going to happen.

It was worth it though the games story is awesome I just hope they will be successful in replicating the feeling you get when you actually play the game because the dark feeling in this game is quite unique with some comedy to it and the sudden twists is what makes the game so awesome for me.
It resembles a little of persona it terms of the feeling I get when I walk in halls and stuff .
Like you said because of the popularity I don't think they will mess this up . Studios usually try to be careful with game adaptations but since this had a novel style feel to it, it shouldn't be that bad.
Dec 28, 2012 10:10 PM

Sep 2011
Amon-Raw said:
If they are going to change anything up it better be the clues, i mean as a mystery game Dangan ronpa does stuff that other stories can only dream of doing, but as a MURDER mystery is kind of lame honestly, aside from the 2nd and 5th chapter its not hard to tell who did it before the court room trials, though anyone saying they knew who did it in chap 5 is a fucking liar and to a certain extent i think a majority of people guess the wrong culprit going into chap 2. But for things like the other trials they really should chance some of the clues up and make them less obvious.

Immahnoob said:

tokiyashiro said:

Dec 28, 2012 10:27 PM

Jul 2012
DJIzzyIzzyHitler said:
If they are going to change anything up it better be the clues, i mean as a mystery game Dangan ronpa does stuff that other stories can only dream of doing, but as a MURDER mystery is kind of lame honestly, aside from the 2nd and 5th chapter its not hard to tell who did it before the court room trials, though anyone saying they knew who did it in chap 5 is a fucking liar and to a certain extent i think a majority of people guess the wrong culprit going into chap 2. But for things like the other trials they really should chance some of the clues up and make them less obvious.

Lol chapter 2 was the first major shock factor for me but as you progress it does get somewhat predictable though especially as you learn the characteristics of some of the cast. I think this anime will be better than shows like Btoom though. Just because the story is there, it's just how they plan on executing it though is what is a little concerning I don't care if the story remains the same because that's what I'm expecting .
Hopefully they don't rush just to try and fit in 12-13 episodes if that's the amount of episodes they plan to do which I don't think will be the case because of how gradually you move in the actual game.
Dec 28, 2012 11:00 PM

Sep 2011
Amon-Raw said:
DJIzzyIzzyHitler said:

Lol chapter 2 was the first major shock factor for me but as you progress it does get somewhat predictable though especially as you learn the characteristics of some of the cast. I think this anime will be better than shows like Btoom though. Just because the story is there, it's just how they plan on executing it though is what is a little concerning I don't care if the story remains the same because that's what I'm expecting .
Hopefully they don't rush just to try and fit in 12-13 episodes if that's the amount of episodes they plan to do which I don't think will be the case because of how gradually you move in the actual game.

it will likley be 24 episodes which can fit perfectly, i just worry about how they will handel the relationships since alot of the character's personality happens in the free time events, plus i hope they dont rush kirigiri and naegi's relationship.

Immahnoob said:

tokiyashiro said:

Dec 29, 2012 7:16 AM

Jul 2012
DJIzzyIzzyHitler said:

it will likley be 24 episodes which can fit perfectly, i just worry about how they will handel the relationships since alot of the character's personality happens in the free time events, plus i hope they dont rush kirigiri and naegi's relationship.

I'm really worried about the outside relationships as well, lol also what I'm worried about in the Persona 3 movie because these types of games character relationship is up to the player so them handling that part could get quite dicey. I wonder if they had some sort of favorite character poll....so they have a sense of characters that fans relatively enjoyed. I know Celestia and Leon were pretty popular.
I think they will probably pick who they assume the MC would affiliate himself as anime character not as a player.
Dec 29, 2012 7:25 AM

Sep 2011
Amon-Raw said:
DJIzzyIzzyHitler said:

I'm really worried about the outside relationships as well, lol also what I'm worried about in the Persona 3 movie because these types of games character relationship is up to the player so them handling that part could get quite dicey. I wonder if they had some sort of favorite character poll....so they have a sense of characters that fans relatively enjoyed. I know Celestia and Leon were pretty popular.
I think they will probably pick who they assume the MC would affiliate himself as anime character not as a player.
Its good DR is a linear as fuck game so it should translate easily to anime,

Also last time i checked the characters that were most popular were sakura and kirigiri

Immahnoob said:

tokiyashiro said:

Dec 29, 2012 7:36 AM

Jul 2012
DJIzzyIzzyHitler said:
Its good DR is a linear as fuck game so it should translate easily to anime,

Also last time i checked the characters that were most popular were sakura and kirigiri

LMAO it really is linear as fuck no lie there.
What lmao Sakura is that popular?? Kirigiri I can defiantly see her popular but Sakura ??? Lol I was so confused if she was a man or woman when I first played the game.....you can't blame me the chick is buff as hell. Even when she talks it sounds all deep and rough lol
Amon-RawDec 29, 2012 12:25 PM
Dec 29, 2012 12:27 PM

Jul 2012
Lol then you gotta delete your quote then man. These characters are all listed on the character page though
Mar 9, 2013 7:51 AM

Nov 2011
I haven't played the game yet but I will make some blind guesses to who might live:

- Super High-school Level Literary Girl: Touko Fukawa
- Super High-school Level ???: Kyouko Kirigiri
- Super High-school Level Good Luck: Makoto Naegi

I have no idea how right I am but these characters seemed somewhat appealing to me.
Mar 28, 2013 11:43 AM

Aug 2012
I want the following to live:

Super High-school Level Good Luck: Makoto Naegi
Super High-school Level Idol: Sayaka Maizono
Super High-school Level Hacker: Chihiro Fujisaki
Super High-school Level ???: Kyouko Kirigiri
Super High-school Level Heir: Byakuya Togami
Super High-school Level Gambler: Celestia Ludenberg

The other ones can die.
.................................................................................
Mar 28, 2013 8:00 PM

Jun 2012
I know he's probably gonna be first to die....

But my fav in terms of design

Mondo Oowada

Other ones I'll be rooting for

Obviously good luck, and ??? are the only almost garunteed to live.
OchimushaMar 28, 2013 8:04 PM
Mar 30, 2013 12:37 PM

Jan 2011
YorozuyaGinSan said:

You have great taste friend.
VioLinkMar 30, 2013 12:40 PM
[center]
Mar 30, 2013 1:12 PM

Sep 2011
YorozuyaGinSan said:

Mondo Oowada

You're going to like him even more when you realize hes voiced by hijikata and zoro's VA

Immahnoob said:

tokiyashiro said:

Apr 6, 2013 11:49 PM

Jul 2012
Sakura Oogami man. Anyone that can take her down is skilled as fuck, so I doubt she'll go that easy.
Apr 6, 2013 11:58 PM

Jun 2012
DJIzzyIzzyHitler said:
YorozuyaGinSan said:

Mondo Oowada

You're going to like him even more when you realize hes voiced by hijikata and zoro's VA

Oh god that'll be epic... Also voices Date Masamune from Sengoku Basara, Miles from FMAB and Magatsu from Blade of the Immortal.(even though the adaptation was ass)
VioLink said:
YorozuyaGinSan said:

You have great taste friend.

ikr, lol thanks I guess.
ihateeveryone said:
Sakura Oogami man. Anyone that can take her down is skilled as fuck, so I doubt she'll go that easy.

She'll probably die merely as a demonstration of MonoKuma's power...

That's how the OverGar ones always go.
OchimushaApr 7, 2013 12:02 AM
Apr 14, 2013 10:59 AM

Aug 2012
ihateeveryone said:

Wait a second.. That is supposed to be a girl?!
.................................................................................
Apr 15, 2013 8:31 PM

May 2012
I'm currently reading the Let's Play now but I'm only up to the evidence-gathering stage of the first murder. I think I have a fairly solid prediction of how it went down, though.

Anyway, I think that Byakuya Togami will go far solely because he's kind of a dick and because he's the only real bishounen in the cast -being attractive always gets you far.

From what I've seen, Touko Fukawa, Aoi Asahina and Chihiro Fujisaki seem rather expendable, and will probably be victims. As will the fat otaku guy -no way he's going to last for very long.

You'd be stupid to trust a Super High-School Level Gambler, so I think Celestia Ludenberg will be a murderer and set it up to frame someone else.

The more physically strong students like Sakura Oogami, Leon Kuwata and Mondo Oowada would probably be very hard to take down in a fair fight, so if any of them are killed I think it would be in either an underhanded way -stabbed from behind, poisoned etc. or by someone who could actually take them on, narrowing down the suspect list greatly.

It's kind of a given that Naegi will survive as the player character. Character's I'm keeping my eye on are Kyouko Kirigiri, Celestia Ludenberg, Junko Enoshima and Byakuya Togami -there seems to be more to all of them than meets the eye.

And for characters I want to live the most (but don't necessarily think will), Naegi, Enoshima (love her design), Fujisaki, Ishimaru and Oowada.

Edit: Finished the LP of the game and wow, what a ride! Highly recommend it to everyone interested in this, unless you want to refrain from spoilers until the anime airs. It was interesting to see how my predictions weighed up against what actually went down.
RarityApr 18, 2013 1:12 AM
Apr 17, 2013 12:35 AM
Apr 2012
I just finished ch. 3 in the somethingawful LP. I'm so excited for the anime. Despite the fact that every time I've had a favorite character, they've been the next to die, without fail. cries into my keyboard~
May 10, 2013 12:00 AM

Dec 2012
<-> Other characters that I want to live will be Celestia and Yasuhiro, and who can be against Chihiro. I'm afraid the others didn't grow on me much. Then again, I picked the avi trio, because of their personal flaws and quirks, so yeah - I want to enjoy the story and the animation and I'm not going on a fanboy spree about DR charas.
May 10, 2013 12:02 AM

Nov 2012
I'm going to blindly guess that the morbidly obese guy is the first to die... or at least in the first few.

May 10, 2013 12:55 PM

Sep 2011
yuiriko said:
Amon-Raw said:

Omg I hope no, both of my fav characters are alive in the game, I hope they won't change anything in the anime ;_;
But at some point I wished for an OVA with different setting, like different characters dying or
i doubt they would change it up, dangan ronpa is such a huge cash cow and the fatc that Dr2 and Dr0 relies so heavily on what went down in 1 i see no reason for them to change anything up, if this does good then they have a even longer 2nd game to adapt as well as a novel that could get around 12 episodes

Also Dr2 was voted best game of the year in 2012 and sold a shit ton so i think the animators more than anything want to do a good adaptation and then get to 2 for even more $$$

RarityRoyale said:
It was interesting to see how my predictions weighed up against what actually went down.

yah thats one of my favorite things about stories like this, take a guess from the start and see how well it does in the end. Who i thought would live kept shifting throughout this game cause none of the characters are as shallow as they appear

Immahnoob said:

tokiyashiro said:

May 12, 2013 1:55 AM

May 2010
I am interested in all of the girls so far..
Jun 18, 2013 7:58 AM

Feb 2012
These are just going to be my guesses based on their appearances in the trailer (these images are different kind of)

DJIzzyIzzyHitler said:

and yep! :) can't wait to see how everything turns out :O
Jun 25, 2013 7:55 PM

Jul 2012
I'm just gonna keep watching this thread and preparing to maniacally laugh at all your pain as the weeks of it airing pass by.
Jun 26, 2013 2:29 AM

May 2012
ihateeveryone said:
I'm just gonna keep watching this thread and preparing to maniacally laugh at all your pain as the weeks of it airing pass by.

Experiencing Danganronpa = heartbreaking
Watching others experience Danganronpa = hilarious.
Jun 26, 2013 7:23 AM

Sep 2011
RarityRoyale said:
ihateeveryone said:

Experiencing Danganronpa = despair enducing
fixed for you

lets just hope the adaptation is good enough that it still can give this despair

Immahnoob said:

tokiyashiro said:

Jun 28, 2013 10:39 PM

Jun 2011
ihateeveryone said:

I will enjoy all the butthurt by those who haven't yet played the game.
Jun 28, 2013 10:58 PM
Oct 2012
i think the purple hair chick will win
Jun 30, 2013 8:15 AM

Feb 2012
upupupupupu... oh the despair you will feel when you see your guesses are wrong... it shall be glorious
Jun 30, 2013 8:37 AM

Nov 2010
I'd need to know a bit more about their personalities to make a proper guess, but from those pictures I'll try anyway. I know nothing about the game by the way so no spoilers obviously. Also, I don't know how many are supposed to live.

Dies later or survives, though I believe he will die
Super High-school Level Hall Monitor: Kiyotaka Ishimaru
Same as the above but his chances of living are slightly higher. If he dies though it's later on.
Super High-school Level Literary Girl: Touko Fukawa
Dies.
Dies, but does a lot of messed up sh*t till her death.
Super High-school Level Baseball Player: Leon Kuwata
Dies, but I believe he'll still be around for a while.
Super High-school Level Doujin Author: Hifumi Yamada
Dies, rather early.
Super High-school Level Swimmer: Aoi Asahina
Dies mid-way through.
Survives or dies near the ending.
... That's very little to go on... Survives I guess...
Super High-school Level Fashion Girl: Junko Enoshima
Dies, rather early.
Super High-school Level Gang Leader: Mondo Oowada
Dies in the first half of the anime/game.
Super High-school Level Wrestler: Sakura Oogami
Dies but only later on, perhaps near the end.
I have a strange feeling he'll die somewhat early.
Super High-school Level Fortune Teller: Yasuhiro Hagakure
Survives.
Dies in the second half.
Jun 30, 2013 12:18 PM
Jun 2013
Honestly, I'm just excited to see people's reactions to when they get their predictions wrong. Considering I've already finished reading it, this should really be interesting.
Jul 1, 2013 10:26 AM

Jul 2013
Well, I don't know squat about this show but here are some wild guesses based off their appearances:
Naegi seems pretty important. It's a so-so for me
I'm wondering how the swimmer girl is skinny with all those donuts
I like Kirigiri, but she looks like one of those boring cool chicks
Enoshima is cute, I hope she has a deep character under that appearance
Togami is either really badass or thinks he's badass and isn't

But, my favorite is Celestia. I'll be rooting for her.
I don't care about the others
Jul 1, 2013 11:03 AM

Jul 2012
sparkls said:

Anime physiques.

Well, she DOES swim, so..
Jul 1, 2013 11:28 AM

Jul 2012
sparkls said:

Airheaded teenage anime girl metabolism: it all goes to her breasts, right?
Jul 1, 2013 9:01 PM

Jul 2013
ihateeveryone said:

Well, she DOES swim, so..

Still, I doubt swimming can shave off all those boxes

Hikigaya said:

Airheaded teenage anime girl metabolism: it all goes to her breasts, right?

If only that were true for all the rest! Sigh

That hacker girl also seems mysterious. I'll keep an eye on her.

The fat guy, too. They might want you to THINK he'll die soon, but maybe there's more to meet the eye!
Or they might want you to think that too.

~evil laugh~
Jul 1, 2013 9:11 PM

Jun 2013
DJIzzyIzzyHitler said:
RarityRoyale said:
ihateeveryone said:

Experiencing Danganronpa = despair enducing
fixed for you

lets just hope the adaptation is good enough that it still can give this despair

THIS. hahaha. LOL.
IF YOU DON’T SHIP MY OTP, I SWEAR TO GOD I’ll be okay with that.
IF YOU DON’T LIKE THE STUFF THAT I LIKE, I’M GONNA respect the fact that you have your own taste.
Jul 4, 2013 9:09 PM

Jun 2012
Hmmm... I remember my brother asking me to guess based off of their traits and he said I was pretty accurate though he wouldn't tell me which were correct. I don't remember what I guessed anymore either. xD

Seeing their pictures and knowing their traits, this is how I think it'll go:

Super High-school Level Good Luck: Makoto Naegi LIVES
Super High-school Level Hall Monitor: Kiyotaka Ishimaru DIES
Super High-school Level Literary Girl: Touko Fukawa LIVES
Super High-school Level Idol: Sayaka Maizono DIES
Super High-school Level Baseball Player: Leon Kuwata LIVES
Super High-school Level Doujin Author: Hifumi Yamada DIES
Super High-school Level Swimmer: Aoi Asahina LIVES
Super High-school Level Hacker: Chihiro Fujisaki LIVES
Super High-school Level ???: Kyouko Kirigiri LIVES
Super High-school Level Fashion Girl: Junko Enoshima DIES
Super High-school Level Gang Leader: Mondo Oowada DIES
Super High-school Level Wrestler: Sakura Oogami LIVES
Super High-school Level Heir: Byakuya Togami DIES
Super High-school Level Fortune Teller: Yasuhiro Hagakure LIVES
Super High-school Level Gambler: Celestia Ludenberg DIES
You do not wish to destroy others,
you simply wish to destroy yourself.
Jul 5, 2013 10:50 AM

Apr 2011
Main character is gonna live

everyone else is gonna die
Jul 5, 2013 10:50 AM

Oct 2012
My strongest guess on who lives are naegi and kirigiri, since they put a lot of emphasis on them. That's all I can guess for who survives. Im gonna say that Maizono dies first, since the person who breaks down the most is quite often the first victim.
Jul 5, 2013 10:53 AM
Sep 2010
Valaskjalf said:
Main character is gonna live

everyone else is gonna die
Jul 5, 2013 12:00 PM

Sep 2011
elitsu said:
Kiyotaka Ishimaru
Sayaka Maizono
Leon Kuwata
Hifumi Yamada
Aoi Asahina
Junko Enoshima
Mondo Oowada
Sakura Oogami

DIE.

This is mostly based on their personalities...and my biased preferences.
Lol it looks more like your just listing character then telling the reader to die in the middle of it

Immahnoob said:

tokiyashiro said:

Jul 5, 2013 12:30 PM

Jun 2012
DJIzzyIzzyHitler said:
elitsu said:
Kiyotaka Ishimaru
Sayaka Maizono
Leon Kuwata
Hifumi Yamada
Aoi Asahina
Junko Enoshima
Mondo Oowada
Sakura Oogami

DIE.

This is mostly based on their personalities...and my biased preferences.
Lol it looks more like your just listing character then telling the reader to die in the middle of it

Lol ^^

As to the wild guess part, I think a lot of characters seem expendable.
I'm gonna bet that Naegi dies at some point because it's more interesting that way.
Other than that I think Kirigiri (because of the ??? ability), Celestia (because she's got the 'bad guy' vibe) and Togami (because he seems cynical and sly enough) are likely to survive or to make it far at least.
As to who's gonna die first?... Maybe the swimmer girl or the fashion girl?...

Jul 5, 2013 12:39 PM
Apr 2013
The main character...
Jul 5, 2013 12:59 PM

Jun 2013
I'll be happy as long as Chihiro lives.

Jul 5, 2013 1:24 PM
Nov 2012
I've never played the game, or whatever else there is that's ahead of the anime, but I believe that the one that would get balls deep into this story would be Maizono Sayaka. Since this anime is marked as psychological, it wouldn't be surprising to see her play off as the "innocent one" and hide under the cover of everyone else in order to survive.
Jul 5, 2013 1:45 PM

Oct 2011
I will guess too. May change as episodes are shown though...

Main character so he will live

Super High-school Level Hall Monitor: Kiyotaka Ishimaru
Both: He seems like a leader. His spirit will calm everyone. But will most likely get him killed

Super High-school Level Literary Girl: Touko Fukawa

I would say both lives and dies
I have to assume she is smart but my first impression of her she seems odd in a crazy way.

Since Naegi said he will protect her but that might back fire. I go both lives/dies

Super High-school Level Baseball Player: Leon Kuwata
He survives. He seems to be strong and level head

Super High-school Level Doujin Author: Hifumi Yamada
Yep he dies. It's always these type of characters that die first

Super High-school Level Swimmer: Aoi Asahina
She dies. Cute ones die really fast TwT

Possible she lives. She is a hacker and smart but I will put her in the same category as Aoi.

Definitely she lives. She didn't break down during the video scene and she stood up to Moonbear

Super High-school Level Fashion Girl: Junko Enoshima
Not sure if her fashion expertise will help out. She dies

Super High-school Level Gang Leader: Mondo Oowada
He dies. His recklessness will get him killed.

Orochimaru's VA will live. She is strong and whoever tries to kill her won't be able too.

Both. He seems calm and collected. But if he doesn't work with the others he will die.

Super High-school Level Fortune Teller: Yasuhiro Hagakure
Dies maybe. His fortune telling abilities would help if they are correct 70% not 30%

Well she did organize the group together to look for clues. She seems to know what she is doing but that may be her gambling instincts kicking in.
Lives or dies

Hmm according to MAL section of the characters Kyouko is also main with Moonbear and Naegi. So that means the others will die and they survive?
AnimeFan500Jul 5, 2013 2:35 PM
Jul 5, 2013 1:47 PM

Sep 2011
AnimeFan500 said:

Orochimaru's VA will live. He is strong and whoever tries to kill him won't be able too.

Sakura is a girl

Immahnoob said:

tokiyashiro said:

Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Danganronpa: Kibou no Gakuen to Zetsubou no Koukousei - The Animation Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 26, 2013

435 by Ricky16 »»
Yesterday, 11:40 AM

Poll: » Danganronpa: Kibou no Gakuen to Zetsubou no Koukousei - The Animation Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

ihateeveryone - Jul 4, 2013

559 by aramkqly »»
Mar 16, 4:04 AM

» how should i watch Danganronpa ?

TheAdo - Dec 29, 2016

19 by InstantRamenKing »»
Feb 9, 10:20 PM

» whats up with Kyoko Kirigiri hands?

EagleEd - Jan 13, 2018

5 by kaamsas »»
Jan 13, 7:04 AM

Poll: » Danganronpa: Kibou no Gakuen to Zetsubou no Koukousei - The Animation Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 5, 2013

148 by berlinza6as »»
Jan 7, 2:07 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.