Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 13, 2012 11:47 PM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Unclean pervert, unclean pervert, unclean pervert XD

LOL.
Apr 8, 2013 8:29 PM

Oct 2012
shizuru-chan getto... XD

um... so kotarou choose both the world and self. :/

Apr 9, 2013 12:22 PM

Sep 2011
What the? The world? Or himself? I'm getting confused... @_@ IT DOESN'T TO BE BOTH. How can we conclude on this manga which route is directing to!?

Apr 10, 2013 4:47 PM

Oct 2012
Tennouji_ said:
What the? The world? Or himself? I'm getting confused... @_@ IT DOESN'T TO BE BOTH. How can we conclude on this manga which route is directing to!?

yeah i think so too... if he choose those answers the route probably will not be Kotori, Lucia, or Chihaya route.

Apr 10, 2013 11:24 PM

Sep 2011
ryshin said:

yeah i think so too... if he choose those answers the route probably will not be Kotori, Lucia, or Chihaya route.

Eh? I'm having a slight feeling that this route directs to Chihaya's route given the past few manga chapters and most of them were RomCom moments between Kotarou and Chihaya(Or their relationship were always like that but I don't think so if he didn't focus much on Chihaya). Besides, in Chihaya's route, Kotarou's always mentioning about changing himself and the world so yeah.

Apr 11, 2013 1:09 AM

Oct 2012
Tennouji_ said:
ryshin said:

Eh? I'm having a slight feeling that this route directs to Chihaya's route given the past few manga chapters and most of them were RomCom moments between Kotarou and Chihaya(Or their relationship were always like that but I don't think so if he didn't focus much on Chihaya). Besides, in Chihaya's route, Kotarou's always mentioning about changing himself and the world so yeah.

about chihaya as i know, thats just character introduction... it just like when you choose all good answer that will bring you to every route and decided with one anwers (like thats three options)

to tell the truth when i play rewrite for the first time, i planned to get to chihaya's route first (the condition is you must choose 'i dont know' on that question) but its not happened. and i get to kotori's route. probably one answer cancel it. so in other word he just answer every good choice that will bring him close to every heroines. but here here the only possibilites cut to 2 heroine route (akane/shizuru)
thats what i thought
ryshinApr 11, 2013 1:12 AM

Apr 11, 2013 6:06 AM

Sep 2011
ryshin said:
Tennouji_ said:
ryshin said:

about chihaya as i know, thats just character introduction... it just like when you choose all good answer that will bring you to every route and decided with one anwers (like thats three options)

to tell the truth when i play rewrite for the first time, i planned to get to chihaya's route first (the condition is you must choose 'i dont know' on that question) but its not happened. and i get to kotori's route. probably one answer cancel it. so in other word he just answer every good choice that will bring him close to every heroines. but here here the only possibilites cut to 2 heroine route (akane/shizuru)
thats what i thought

Chihaya's route is my 2nd route that I took and I chose "change myself" and it works on her route. I haven't tried choosing "change the world" while focusing on Chihaya's route.

It seems the author is just teasing and letting us surprise later on(After the November 13 incident) since there's no way to conjoin all routes in just one scenario/timeline.

More topics from this board

» Anyone wants to help with the translation? (Ch->Eng)

Reddu - Jan 29, 2017

4 by Reddu »»
Apr 11, 2017 6:59 AM

Poll: » Rewrite: Side-B Chapter 5 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 13, 2012

1 by Tennouji »»
Apr 9, 2013 12:05 PM

Poll: » Rewrite: Side-B Chapter 4 Discussion

Explicitz - Sep 21, 2011

1 by Stark700 »»
Dec 13, 2012 11:35 PM

Poll: » Rewrite: Side-B Chapter 3 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 13, 2012

0 by Stark700 »»
Dec 13, 2012 11:32 PM

Poll: » Rewrite: Side-B Chapter 2 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 13, 2012

0 by Stark700 »»
Dec 13, 2012 11:25 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.