Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Dec 21, 2012 7:32 AM

Dec 2007
bleachdeathinc89 said:
I smell bacon in this thread.

I like bacon, but if you are referring to me being a cop. I am not. Wanted to be one when I was a kid, but as I grew older I didn't want to be in a position that I would be despised because of all the jerks that are abusing the position of a cop. Nope, I am just a simple IT guy.
Dec 21, 2012 8:52 AM

Nov 2010
I never did anything illegal to warrant police aggression, nor have they directly bothered me- but in all my experience, police in the US have been ass holes almost everytime.

They are corrupt where one guy screw up, they will cover his back, up to the point that they are allowed to commit man slaughter and only get fired. They have tasers but when some one tries to resist arrest even though its pretty much useless they taser them. God forbid you run from them and risk having a 9mm put into your skull.

There was a story of a drug bust where police in SWAT gear got the wrong house and they invaded a vet marines home. The guy realizing armed gunmen where invading his house, took his AR-15 and aimed it down the hallway while on safety. A cop got trigger happy and misfired and the rest filled the marine with 70 bullets while his family listened. In the end, the police lied, accused the media of interfering, and nothing happened to the police who did that to him.

Things like that happen all the time. Other examples include the UC davis sit in where a officer nonchalantly sprayed peaceful sit in demonstrators with police grade pepper spray. He wasnt punished until the video began to get interest. it was considered "standard police procedure"

TL;DR:

The police in the US are disgusting bullies.
Feb 1, 2021 8:17 PM
Jul 2018
It hasn't changed, only gotten worse lol
Feb 1, 2021 8:47 PM
Jul 2018
Cops are gay
Feb 1, 2021 9:05 PM

Feb 2019
It's not anti-cop but Why the fuck are the bad cops getting away with shit.

It’s okay to look back at the past, just don’t stare too long

Feb 4, 2021 7:12 AM

May 2013
In my experience, the police always saved my ass whenever I cannot contain a patient and my life is endanger. So, I respect some of them who I know truly cares about their role and responsibilities. On the other side, I have also seen some cops who tried to use their roles in order to show their authority in a very displeasing and discriminating way so with kind I don't even want to have business with. So, generally, I would like to believe in those police who are really keeping us safe, and therefore respect them. I also believe having a police force is an essential component in a peaceful and well managed society so I wouldn't want to create a negative stereotype towards them.

Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Bluey is the most watched anime in the world now

tsukareru - Yesterday

24 by SaiteiDaOrette »»
1 minute ago

Poll: » Are you mentally ill?

Ejrodiew - Yesterday

21 by _Nette_ »»
2 minutes ago

» Are you a slow or fast typier on a computer???

DesuMaiden - Apr 19

43 by LordSozin »»
41 minutes ago

» Do you enjoy nature?

Kamikaze_404 - Apr 23

31 by Kushna »»
48 minutes ago

Poll: » Worst social media

IpreferEcchi - Mar 19

28 by hypergoob »»
55 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.