Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « First ... « 4 5 [6]
Oct 9, 2018 9:53 AM

Feb 2017
I can't say I liked the drama in this episode but I loved Ryuunosuke for dropping truth-bombs at Rita.
Jul 20, 2019 11:01 AM

Aug 2018
Daaaaaammmmmmnnnnn, the most violent Incel I've ever seen in my life ... I love this trap.
Aug 6, 2019 4:33 PM

Nov 2017
Golly, it's something when a character can make an already interesting show even more interesting! Ryuunosuke is the *Shawn Michaels voice* shooooooowww stoppah! He's rational af and definitely on the blunt side. A nice counter to everyone's usual happy-go-lucky demeanor. &++ Yui Horie voices him too, Tsunami bless that woman!

On another note, being a creative, an illustrator, and highly invested/interested in art myself, this episode makes my soul happy since the cast are creating something. Rita and Shina reconcile. Rita learns an important lesson in self-reliance and that she should be doing things 'cause SHE wants to do them, not 'cause others tell her to
Oct 23, 2019 1:45 AM

May 2017
A hikikomori that dont like women, like maid computer and talk like a bi*ch to bi"ch down every bi'ch ! Look like me , like this guy, hope cosplay will make him my favorite girl XD
Loli world is just a cute world full of cute meat

May 6, 2020 3:57 PM
Oct 2019
i didnt like rita before, and this episode made me HATE her. she blames everything on shiina when all she did was do something she enjoyed doing, and then she gats mad at her for not coming back to paint after she was the one that pushed her away to japan. rita has no right to say any of those things and it pisses me off how her she takes her own anger about her own insecurities out on shiina
Apr 25, 2021 6:06 PM
Dec 2019
I really like Ryunosuke.
Everyone got mad at him for upsetting Rita and making her run off, but he was the one cracked her and got to properly express her feelings.
I just love his cool, calm demeanor and the way he doesn't really care about anything. And like the rest of the characters in the show, I find him really cute.
How he addressed Rita's fake smile was harsh though.
I liked seeing Sorata presenting the animation at the festival because he needs that confidence if he were to go to another conference to present a game he's developing.
I think I'm enjoying this show way too much lol
May 8, 2021 3:58 AM

Sep 2012
James-LastOmnic said:
Daaaaaammmmmmnnnnn, the most violent Incel I've ever seen in my life ... I love this trap.

he doesn't actually hate woman hes just scared of them doesn't know how to deal with them so he hides i hate woman persona :D

hes easy to read
May 16, 2021 9:03 AM

Jun 2020
Mashiro's painting really does stand out as a masterpiece

The drama that happened in this episode was so emotional even for me I even thought that Mashiro might cry and hopefully, she didn't poor little Mashiro crying I can't bear to imagine that...Rita's pain also touched me that was a lot to endure coming from Rita this episode just got a little dramatic and damn Ryuunosuke speaking out now is really worth mentioning

Hope they would grow more as friends and like a family, love to see them get along and look so lively.
Jun 21, 2021 10:07 PM

Jun 2017
Ryuunoske best character hands down by far.His self awareness and objective standpoint brings a much better flavour than mc's usual bickering and hypocrite attitude.
And for that Rita became interested in him.Though i hoped they would had put more detailing on how Sorata did the presentation and overcome the trauma of the interview failure.
bakakisimaJun 21, 2021 10:12 PM
Jul 23, 2021 11:29 PM

Apr 2020
Ryuunosuke's action against Rita was impressive as how he manages to deal with her.

Ryuunosuke best girl
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 7, 2022 2:07 PM
Jun 2015
Rita didn't deserve that happy ending. I wish Ryuunosuke punched her and left her in the rain. Oh well.
Jun 20, 2022 11:15 AM

Nov 2018
Ryuunosuke is the only reason I was watching, thank god I will drop this soon.
I hate everyone equally
Nov 17, 2022 10:00 AM

Sep 2017
disappointing episode. Very low priority

Without change,we end up becoming the very person we hate.

I was dead until the moment I met you. I was a powerless corpse pretending to be alive. Living without power, without the ability to change my course, was bound to lead me to a slow death.

Feb 17, 2023 3:43 PM
Sep 2018
All I can say is, Yawn..
Mar 10, 2023 12:34 PM
Dec 2020
sorata called out ryuunosuke for doing something to rita that rita did to shiina so that was a bit silly... it was a bit hypocritical but at the end of the day, these are teens who are trying to figure their lives out as they're entwined w other people's lives :')
May 26, 2023 5:21 PM

Dec 2022
Another great episode
Sep 8, 2023 8:23 PM

Sep 2022
I never thought that Rita would ever confess that she hated Mashiro so much to the point she wants Mashiro to disappear. But the real truth is that Mashiro had so much fun having to work alongside with Rita when both of them were painting together. It's just that Mashiro doesn't know what rejection felt like so much.

Thankfully everything worked out when Sorata explained to Rita about doing what she loves to do and Rita having to consider some words that Ryuunosuke had said to her.

Can't wait to see how Nyaboron is going to turn out in the next episode.
Nov 7, 2023 1:32 PM

Dec 2022
Akasaka trash talking Rita like that was hilarious. Didn't expect that, lol. Apparently it worked a bit too well, because it appears she's straight up interested in him now.

Rita seems over her inferiority complex regarding Mashiro, but her desire to have her return to painting is still there. No idea if this plot will be shelved for the remainder.

Shaded Horizon

Pages (6) « First ... « 4 5 [6]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Best Girl

Shizuna - Mar 23, 2022

29 by Mochi_i »»
Mar 31, 10:42 AM

Poll: » Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Mar 25, 2013

639 by JoaoPedru »»
Mar 25, 12:24 AM

Poll: » Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Mar 11, 2013

227 by JoaoPedru »»
Mar 24, 11:43 PM

Poll: » Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 24, 2012

319 by Fadhil01dx »»
Feb 24, 4:09 PM

Poll: » Shiina vs Aoyama ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Genomax - Nov 13, 2012

490 by rishamr »»
Feb 19, 11:06 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.