Forum Settings
Forums
New
Approve?
Nov 24, 2012 8:02 AM

Oct 2010
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
I find the episode was great. Asuna in the beginning was very sneaky and lovely in expressions.

About the tentacle service, as the episode went the tentacle rape part in the following,

Was very modest and nice. It’s enticing elements:
– Seeing Asuna’s body being raped by being rolled in and squeezed by tentacles
– Seeing Asuna’s expressions while suffering such hardcore squeezing of the tentacles.
– Seeing Asuna being orally raped in the following,
http://i1207.photobucket.com/albums/bb480/Yumekichi11/Picture%2039/1353770229163_zpsf0810236.jpg
Apart from being squeezed rape was excellent.
– Seeing Asuna in such position was savouring.
I think I will stop there but remember this before you bitch no hardcore stuff makes this part aright IMO. That means none of the hentai/borderline stuff of more hardcore that some anticipated. So I can say that it was really well done and moderately. Not too much not too little, a blend of balance between cock-teasing and modesty of not showing much skin. Instead maximizing on the Oral Action of Asuna’s mouth and squeezing.

Other than I ROFL at Suguha when she got at the back of he neck.

I find Suguha very emotional and give out my TEAR to her expressions and tear streams in thee end.

About thee end, looks like Asuna miserable got caught and a Wind Gust sweeps in…why?

Rest of thoughts in the club as usual.

About the beginning, first thing I noticed that already tell me of the nice balance this episode brings is the spoiler
whom clearly shows of the visual being amazing already.

The second thing to notice is the immediate appearance and involvement of Yui in the spoiler
whom not only created comedy but interactions with Leafa. That sound promising from the start indeed.

Finally Leafa was much more better shown in the spoiler
this much early in the episode, only merely in fact a few minutes in the start. So this is quite something of a start there. Mass character interactions, Yui right away and visual BOOM!

About Asuna’s escape part 1, the start of it in the spoiler
was really nice in showing how sneaky Asuna can really be. It showed nicely the outside designs along with the hand system of access and of course lovely panic facial expressions of Asuna.

About back in the real world take 1, as Kirito does in the spoiler
that nasty trick to Suguha, her expression in the following,

Is just priceless there! OH I ROFL SO HARD!

About Asuna’s escape part 2, the second show in the spoiler
gives out a good appearance of the map itself and of course the halls of the place where Asuna is. Right of light masses they show yet not so innocent the place is for what it is being used for. Of course lovely expressions of Asuna in masses. Whom was about time after all the stuff of ALO that happened.

About Kirito x Suguha, a nice lovely kitchen part in the spoiler
ensues which sadly translates nothing but a poker face of Suguha followed by gloomy realization of her feelings for Kirito.

About Asuna’s initial discovery of the 300, the start of it was really good in the spoiler
Asuna’s wandering and grim reality of who it might be that has done that until realizing it was Sugou with Evil Horrid face. As a result Asuna’s anger face in the following,

Was SPLENDID! Along with the spoiler
of her realization and being in disgust facials. It’s obvious this here is a winner in her expressions.

Then comes the shitty realization in the spoiler
OH NO! BAD ASS SHIT monsters of tentacle value rape. Hmmmmm, sounds about right. Yeah they look like shit TBH. Them eyes and all.

About Kirito x Suguha bus ride, obvious the most impressive of it is Suguha in the following,

Along with her expressions in the spoiler
and that conversation. She was the only one of MOE value while Kirito was a plain boring guy even though all this is being done to go see Asuna in the hospital obviously. It’s a good thing Suguha never get to be influenced by Kirito’s gloom there and instead Peps up Kirito.

About Asuna’s escape final part, despite things really well in the spoiler
there would be no way it would have ended up good. So sadly something does appear behind her and sadly her escape stops there.

About back in the real world take 2, nice little short in the spoiler
of showing the hospital and outside area from the real world perspective. Suguha’s interactions were nice and rich there. You can see the poker face way better from how it goes happy to sad rather quickly whom suggests of such a change.

About the tentacle rape scenes, going about them in general. The initial attack in the spoiler
was rather nice in the grabbing and getting acquainted with the monsters. While their eyes are sick gross, Asuna’s expressions were sexually enticing from her surprise. Seeing her upside struggling has its own appeals.

That attempt to log out with just her foot in the spoiler
was sexy in terms of leg service for much of Asuna’s legs are quite delicious site when zoomed in. Such as the following GIF,

Whom shows it nicely.

Sadly she gets pretty much denied in the spoiler
with rather appealing service body squeezes of lustful variances.

Add to that in the spoiler
the sexual oral enticing move and you have quite the service feature with Asuna of most best ecchi so far in the series TBH.

About Suguha x Kirito in Asuna’s room, sadly this is where Suguha realizes her place in the spoiler
that Kirito loves Asuna more than anything and that her love will never be possible. Kirito is officially in love with Asuna and NOTHING! NOTHING! CAN STOP THAT! Sadly Suguha finally realizes it there.

About back in the game, sadly Asuna in the spoiler
is pretty much back to where she was. Sadly with only the access card in her hands that is useless now that all has changed in the codes themselves.

While Suguha in the game along with Kirito in the spoiler
had the best crying parts with the GIF,

Along proving quite well of such. Quite the drama of REJECTION! BUT YOU GOT REJECTED SUGUHA! REALIZE IT NOW! Now go with Recon, at least you will have someone in life.

I did like Yui’s appearance in the spoiler
that was very nice of her to show up like that. Loved her expressions there.

About in town, one of the first things to notice is in the spoiler
looks like little loli with big guy love sprouting along with Suguha being all jealous there.

Despite what happened before I really think in the spoiler
Leafa got herself back in order. Her expressions seem to be more honest and better. Happier and more positive to say the least. Yui was the extra in character interactions that helped the situation in general.

About thee end, it’s more SURPRISE AND SHOCK in the spoiler
whom Suguha’s expression say a lot and of course that wind gust at the end.

BTW End Art in the spoiler
has a purpose to discuss. DO you think the art of Asuna was made to be nothing of a sexual pose towards invitation for sex with her?
Cause it seems exactly like that TBH for me. I think it’s clearly to remind of how great the sexualization of Asuna’s tentacle rape treatment was.

I agree it was very enticing and modest once again. So is the art BTW just I want to discuss the meaning of it.

BTW Tons of GIFs of almost all facets of the tentacles and some Suguha crying are in the club:
http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=522635
I KEPT MY WORD! At least!
Yumekichi11Nov 24, 2012 12:45 PM

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Nov 24, 2012 8:08 AM

Nov 2011
I wish more action happened in this latest episode but ya, that tentacle scene by those slug-like creatures...

It's funny how she gets recaptured in less than half an episode. Oh well, time for Kirito to save her ass now that he's aware.

Meaning of the art: Probably shows the helplessness of those stuck in ALO as what we already witnessed. Idk the true significance of it though.
Nov 24, 2012 8:09 AM

Oct 2010
Stark700 said:
I wish more action happened in this latest episode but ya, that tentacle scene by those slug-like creatures...

It's funny how she gets recaptured in less than half an episode. Oh well, time for Kirito to save her ass now that he's aware.
It's great that people got their tentacle rape with modesty and cock teasing goodness.

Nov 24, 2012 12:29 PM

Mar 2012
Man no matter how many anime i have scene there is always a least one episode with some kind of tentacle rape scene at least this was a lot milder than most, I knew Asuna was gonna get recapture but it still so frustrating to see it especially after all that well shits gonna get real now after kirito confirmed she was there
Nov 24, 2012 12:32 PM

Sep 2010
they cut whole Toniki story :(
Nov 24, 2012 3:22 PM

Nov 2009
:( If they wont show Tiniki story now, they most likely wont make may cut out whole Caliber arc :( F$#@$ no Klein show time anytime soon :_(
Nov 24, 2012 3:45 PM

Oct 2010
MalteseSwordsman said:
Man no matter how many anime i have scene there is always a least one episode with some kind of tentacle rape scene at least this was a lot milder than most.
It's the money man, that's the only reason really. If Japan was rich, they would not do that. Alas they are not so they have to.
NecroMac said:
:( If they wont show Tiniki story now, they most likely wont make may cut out whole Caliber arc :( F$#@$ no Klein show time anytime soon :_(
Needs LN reference cause loads of us do not know this stuff.

Nov 24, 2012 9:12 PM
Sep 2012
I like this episode. Even though there wasn't any action in it, it had a good story with some good scenes in it.
MalteseSwordsman said:
Man no matter how many anime i have scene there is always a least one episode with some kind of tentacle rape scene at least this was a lot milder than most, I knew Asuna was gonna get recapture but it still so frustrating to see it especially after all that well shits gonna get real now after kirito confirmed she was there
I lol'd when that tentacle was reaching for her throat just like in a hentai and right when it went in, she bit on it. I thought that it was a funny twist on a common hentai scene.
Nov 25, 2012 6:29 AM

Oct 2010
Little Extra I worked on:
ORIGINAL

MODDED

NOT BAD?

Nov 25, 2012 6:52 PM
Sep 2012
Yumekichi11 said:
ORIGINAL

MODDED

NOT BAD?
You definitely improved that image. lol
Nov 25, 2012 7:07 PM

Oct 2010
AiCon said:
Yumekichi11 said:
ORIGINAL

MODDED

NOT BAD?
You definitely improved that image. lol
Oh thanks, wish I could more of these bu alas time as usual was not around.

Nov 26, 2012 1:54 AM

Oct 2012
I really liked this episode, was really nice to see Kirito just shoot off with jet sounds the split second Yui speaks of the POTENTIAL location of Asuna.
Nov 26, 2012 7:44 AM

Aug 2010
Well done episode. I have to agree with everything here, tentacle fan service was done well. I almost ended watching it because of that but it changed when she bit it. lol

9.5/10
Nov 26, 2012 3:31 PM

Oct 2010
vbyo said:
I really liked this episode, was really nice to see Kirito just shoot off with jet sounds the split second Yui speaks of the POTENTIAL location of Asuna.
Yeah I was still O_O at the wind gust, it's like it was super emphasized that Kirito goes full blown flying.
ShunKoizumi said:
Well done episode. I have to agree with everything here, tentacle fan service was done well. I almost ended watching it because of that but it changed when she bit it. lol

9.5/10
Actually the biting made me think Asuna is no bitch no more. She did leave herself open legged as they say. She closed then down right and bit that guy which did make me think TBH of dick biting kind of.

Still that conveys Asuna ain't no bitch as she lets herself NOT abused.

Anyone thinks so too?

Nov 26, 2012 6:25 PM

Aug 2010
Yumekichi11 said:
vbyo said:
Yeah I was still O_O at the wind gust, it's like it was super emphasized that Kirito goes full blown flying.
ShunKoizumi said:

9.5/10
Actually the biting made me think Asuna is no bitch no more. She did leave herself open legged as they say. She closed then down right and bit that guy which did make me think TBH of dick biting kind of.

Anyone thinks so too?
Hmm, yes yes. She doesn't want to be abused. Just like when she was still in the cage and this *bastard* *toot* her oppai~
Nov 26, 2012 8:44 PM

Oct 2010
ShunKoizumi said:
Yumekichi11 said:
vbyo said:
ShunKoizumi said:

9.5/10

Anyone thinks so too?
Hmm, yes yes. She doesn't want to be abused. Just like when she was still in the cage and this *bastard* *toot* her oppai~
Yeah but there it was like she sort of submitted to him but she never wanted it and still tried to resist him with expressions. Alas that did not work.

Still strangers better watch out, she will not allow herself.

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Would you be in SAO?

Gab98 - Oct 12, 2014

7 by 0k_Cxz »»
Jun 6, 6:20 PM

Poll: » Which Fight Was Your Favorite?

AreCue15 - Apr 12, 2013

13 by Senkoyuiju »»
Aug 15, 2022 2:40 PM

» How did u start SAO ( 1 2 )

Voidgash - Sep 6, 2012

99 by Senkoyuiju »»
Aug 15, 2022 2:38 PM

» Favorite character? ( 1 2 )

ShikaruNYAPPY - Feb 21, 2016

60 by Senkoyuiju »»
Aug 15, 2022 2:37 PM

» are you going to use nervegear in the future? ( 1 2 )

ThatUndeadLegacy - May 13, 2014

79 by Senkoyuiju »»
Aug 15, 2022 2:34 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.