Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 19, 2012 4:34 PM
Aug 2007
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Ahh, this kind of chapter again. 10 years?!? It feels like the series is starting to rush itself towards the end..
May 3, 2013 7:01 AM
めんどくさい

Sep 2011
And it didn't give us any clue as to who the speaker was...

and thus no real reference as to how much absolute time had passed.
CratexMay 3, 2013 7:08 AM
Aug 17, 2017 3:01 PM
Jan 2012
Doesn't seem rushed at all to me. That person appeared several chapters back, when Takuhiro and Makki were still just kids. I wonder who they are.
Sep 29, 2020 5:56 PM

Oct 2017
reilanimu said:
Doesn't seem rushed at all to me. That person appeared several chapters back, when Takuhiro and Makki were still just kids. I wonder who they are.

Huh i thought it was takihiro,
but if not then it musta been an older customer as you said, i think i remember a chapter that never showed the person at hand, but i just cannot place where it was,

Really curious now,
eitherway even if its been 10 years, that just adds 4 more years to what it was before when it was only 6. Cause I think you're right he did visit before takihero left, which would put it right at that time spot all those years before.
Jan 29, 2023 5:46 PM

Apr 2021
GodOfWolves said:
reilanimu said:

Huh i thought it was takihiro,
but if not then it musta been an older customer as you said, i think i remember a chapter that never showed the person at hand, but i just cannot place where it was,

Really curious now,
eitherway even if its been 10 years, that just adds 4 more years to what it was before when it was only 6. Cause I think you're right he did visit before takihero left, which would put it right at that time spot all those years before.
I think the implication is that the narrator that comes to visit every once in a while is Alpha's owner, she seems very comfortable talking to them whenever they appear. Given there's only like 6 chapters left this would be a good way of giving a character we still haven't seen some characterization.
Feb 12, 2023 7:42 AM

Nov 2020
I think this is just a random dude

More topics from this board

Poll: » Yokohama Kaidashi Kikou Chapter 68 Discussion

Cratex - Oct 4, 2012

2 by Jinx_Araragi »»
Mar 8, 10:08 PM

Poll: » Yokohama Kaidashi Kikou Chapter 65 Discussion

stAtic91 - Nov 15, 2009

5 by Jinx_Araragi »»
Mar 8, 10:01 PM

» Yokohama Kaidashi Kikou Chapter 63 Discussion

TheGenkiGuy - Dec 1, 2017

1 by Jinx_Araragi »»
Mar 8, 9:56 PM

Poll: » Yokohama Kaidashi Kikou Chapter 23 Discussion

HaiAlwaysHungry - Jul 12, 2009

8 by beenielson »»
Feb 8, 11:16 AM

Poll: » Yokohama Kaidashi Kikou Chapter 140 Discussion

wakka9ca - Aug 24, 2009

29 by mazuchi »»
Sep 7, 2023 2:39 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.