Forum Settings
Forums
Tsubasa Omnibus
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 30, 2008 1:20 PM
Aug 2007
THIS IS AN MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
The newest chapter is out! You can read it at Onemanga.

I liked this chapter. The interactions between Syaoran, Kurogane and Fai were sweet. Can't wait for next week~ xD
Oct 30, 2008 1:37 PM

May 2007
Ah, its been a long time since we've seen Kurogane and Fai. I missed their interactions.

Well, it seems Syaoran had thought that both Kurogane and Fai would have hated him for turning back time and hence, events that had occurred may have not. Although expected, it was nice to see the two older guys give their reassurance to Syaoran. He always seems to be putting himself down and sacrificing himself for the greater good. Either way, nice chapter. And for all the people complaining about the length of the flashback, are you happy that the plot will move once again? I, for one, am happy that we finally have a sense of what has happened.

And haha, I cracked up when Fai called Kurogane "dad." Seriously, CLAMP might as well announce straight out that Fai and Kuro are going out.
Oct 30, 2008 1:41 PM
Oct 30, 2008 4:37 PM

Jul 2008
Did I read this right? The way it is going now, it sounds like it might actually have a happy ending...
Oct 30, 2008 5:19 PM
May 2008
AnyaOtaku said:
Did I read this right? The way it is going now, it sounds like it might actually have a happy ending...

eh... happy is a relative term, no?
But I do agree that this chapter had a much more optimistic feel to it.
But we'll just have to wait and see...!
Oct 30, 2008 5:26 PM

May 2007
This chapter truely reminds me of why I love TRC so much.... the interactions between all the amazing characters are priceless <3

Anyway, we get to see Kurorin and Fai again! Yay, it's been such a long time! & OMG Fai calls Kurotan Daddy I haven't seen that happens in yeaaarrss~ <333
I also liked how Syaoran talked about Watanuki again at the end, it fits nicely with this week's Holic chapter. :)

Oct 30, 2008 6:41 PM

Mar 2008
great chapter, and more Kurogane+Fai! XDXD. It looks like next chapter we're going to really get a move on. CLAMP really know how to turn a series of 'what in the world is going on?' chapters into 'I want MOAR' chapters.

I also really admire their interactions and the things they say the way they say it (good work translators!). It really brings about that feeling of aboding and anxiety but security as well, if that makes sense, like the calm before the storm.
Oct 30, 2008 6:58 PM

Nov 2007
Good chapter a little sad but good.
sad
Oct 30, 2008 7:01 PM

Dec 2007
AnyaOtaku said:

If I remember correctly, Clamp said that TRC will have a happy ending... a long time ago... Either way is a nice chapter, finally leaving the flashbacks behind, and with Kurogane and Fai taking back some of their old behaviour.
Oct 30, 2008 7:16 PM

Aug 2008
Hell yeah! This chappie is what I was talking about... Well not really hahaha,,, I can't expect anything from CLAMP 'cause they're the randomest mangakas I've ever known all my life, so then this chappie was like 'uh TRC was like that once...'

Really this kind of chappie is the reason we love this manga... We've finally seen again Fai and Kuro-pon... Oh I misssed them so much man, especially Fai, that sense of humor is so priceless hahahaha

We understand you Syao! So dun worry and do whatever it takes to bring back your precious Sakura-hime to you... So don't look down on yourself and understand that Fai and Kuro-tan joined to you with their own free will, and they will follow you 'til the end, so chill man! That's what we usually call companionship, team spirit, or whatever... Definitely a nice chappie!

Signs,
Green

PS: And we couldn't get ourselves free of the 'cute relief' of Mokona ne? Dang hahahaha
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 30, 2008 11:51 PM

Sep 2008
vindemon64 said:

And haha, I cracked up when Fai called Kurogane "dad." Seriously, CLAMP might as well announce straight out that Fai and Kuro are going out.

OK I fail to understand how that comparing the two parental figures in syaorans life right now are supposed to represent a couple? .... it's just a joke like thing because they play roles in syaoran's life.

I loved this chapter.

I thought that Kurogane and Fai would forgive anything that altered their lives; because if they didn't go through their hardships they faced. They would not be the people who they are right now.

I really loved this chapter and I would not like this to be the end of the past for syaoran and now we will move on to see what is now going to happen.

Oct 31, 2008 3:02 AM

Feb 2008
whooo~ It's been a long time since we've seen much of Fai and Kurogane. So cute <3
Oct 31, 2008 12:13 PM

Jul 2007
blopa said:
AnyaOtaku said:

If I remember correctly, Clamp said that TRC will have a happy ending... a long time ago... Either way is a nice chapter, finally leaving the flashbacks behind, and with Kurogane and Fai taking back some of their old behaviour.

Thats why it will be a huge massacre ending...

CLAMP also said that RG Veda ending is happy
. Not to mention that they count the conclusion of Subaru and Seishiro as perfectly happy.

So, please, if anything, CLAMP stating that it will get a happy ending, means that it will be horribly bittersweet almost-bad-but-not-yet-bad ending.
Oct 31, 2008 4:30 PM

Feb 2008
KuroFai!! Oh, how I missed their interaction! And it seems Fai has finally decided to forgive Kurogane. They are like on completely new level of intimacy now. So cuuuute <3

Syaoran really seems to care about Watanuki a lot. I really hope for their heartwarming meeting before Tsubasa/xxxHOLiC ends.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 1, 2008 5:16 AM
Jul 2008
Finally, time is unfrozen from that looooong flashback that left me blinded and starts to move onward
Nov 1, 2008 5:54 AM

Apr 2008
I really missed some Fai & Kurogane so this chapter was very heartwarming ^^
I liked the whole Syaoran, Fai and Kurogane interaction and all the little 'fun comments' from Fai.
Was about time the flashbacks stopped if you ask me.
Nov 2, 2008 7:55 AM

Feb 2008
KuroFai <3
"You get a punch from Daddy..." xD

Loved this chapter so much.
Nov 5, 2008 8:37 PM

Dec 2007
couldnt have been more complicating.. i must say the authors, clamp, they are geniuses.. this whole thing was like one story from the start.. from the start of episode 1 to now is all freaking linked together.. from what i understood so far is that there are 2 syaoran's and 2 sakuras the clone syaoran and the real one which was lock by fei wang as a price for turning back time. and now they are going to rescue the real sakura which is also held by fei wang?? shit im getting confused again..
Nov 8, 2008 7:48 PM
Observer

Nov 2007
So he's saying the misfortunre of Kuro and Fai may never have happened if he didn't turn back time? That may be true but what happened already happened and he simply reset the time. Causality can be traced back to his selfish reason but I view time flow as it is. I think "to be"s or "may have been"s are insignificant as long as "has been"s have occured.

Anyway, seriously mindwrecked....
bla bla bla
The endless debate between fans and haters. At one point, after spending a lot of time on MAL, you just realize it's totally pointless.
Niko-kun said:
On MAL, everyone who has used the lame rating system becomes a critic and an intellectual by default, haven't you heard?
Sep 2, 2009 3:30 AM

Apr 2008
wow O_O!! really interesting ... so slowly everything comes back to pieces

Aug 16, 2012 10:25 PM

May 2010
Lol Fai still going with the "daddy" business
Even when I was in crowd, I was always alone
Dec 16, 2012 7:39 PM

Mar 2010
Great chapter among best comrades.
Jun 15, 2013 12:20 AM

Sep 2009
So my theory was on track then!
Going back in time and changing things, created an alternate timeline.

That's why Fujitaka and Nadeshiko were no longer there.
Clow Reed is King.
Watanuki is created.
etc etc.

But what about Sakura?
Fei Wong Reed immediately snatches up Syaoran and doesn't interact with Sakura.
At least we know it's still her.
Just orginal timeline and alternate timeline.
SalmissraJun 15, 2013 12:25 AM
Jul 10, 2016 5:33 AM

Dec 2014
this just goes on deeper and deeper... shaoran rewrote time...and was punished.... that's why so much changed and shaoran was replaced by a fake one....... oooh so many questions yet to be answered.... Fei wong said that he destroyed the real sakura body so does that mean the real Sakura no longer exists

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tsubasa: RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE Chapter 60 Discussion

kuuderes_shadow - Apr 26, 2014

3 by Imran_19 »»
Sep 27, 2023 1:12 AM

Poll: » Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE Chapter 24 Discussion

Confucius - Aug 7, 2012

3 by Animelover875 »»
Aug 30, 2022 8:20 PM

Poll: » Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE Chapter 202 Discussion

Darkreaper70 - Oct 23, 2008

23 by UfolyCloud »»
May 22, 2022 5:36 AM

Poll: » Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE Chapter 181 Discussion

Kineta - Jan 30, 2008

12 by UfolyCloud »»
May 22, 2022 3:40 AM

Poll: » Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE Chapter 168 Discussion

Crystal - Oct 3, 2007

5 by UfolyCloud »»
May 22, 2022 2:37 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.