Forum Settings
Forums
New
Oct 10, 2012 1:58 PM

Jun 2011
Just a bit of parkour and freerunning to amaze you.

I was wondering if anybody on here can do any of this? If so, you are awesome!
And they all lived happily ever after.
May evweyfing fall tu darkness!

This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Oct 10, 2012 3:36 PM
Jan 2012
I can do parkour and free running. I've trained it for a long period,but I still consider myself as novice.

Here's a picture of me doing wall run on a tree(tree run xD):

Btw the pic is bugged,not photoshoped. Seems like my legs are hollow,it's a camera bug.
Oct 10, 2012 3:51 PM

Sep 2012
kap0bajza said:
I can do parkour and free running. I've trained it for a long period,but I still consider myself as novice.

Here's a picture of me doing wall run on a tree(tree run xD):

Btw the pic is bugged,not photoshoped. Seems like my legs are hollow,it's a camera bug.

Novice?

Dude you're flying.

It looks more like you're running up air.
Nice job.
Oct 10, 2012 3:54 PM

Jan 2008
I wish I had gotten into that when I was 16-18. Now I feel like i'm too old for it.
Oct 10, 2012 3:57 PM

Sep 2012
Gunbladewarrior said:
I wish I had gotten into that when I was 16-18. Now I feel like i'm too old for it.

You're never too old to do something.
Even if you're like, I dunno, 60. How awesome would it be to see an old man running up walls?
Oct 10, 2012 4:03 PM

Nov 2011
I always wanted to learn how people do this but I just don't know where you're suppose to start! lol

I mean I can't just learn how to backflip off of walls and shit in my sleep!
Touch me, you filthy casual~
Oct 10, 2012 4:31 PM

Jun 2011
Go Noinochi! Keep practicing and I'm sure you will be a master soon enough lol.

I've been gradually learning bits, but its always the skin on my hands that lets me down. its too weak -.-
I'm hoping to be able to freely move around as such in a few more years of training. Its just amazing to watch and from what i've done..perform :D

Oct 10, 2012 4:35 PM

Jun 2011
Ragix said:
I always wanted to learn how people do this but I just don't know where you're suppose to start! lol

I would suggest looking for a parkour gym or free running group near you. There are abundant because frankly...its frikin awesome to do and learn xD

I've been to a few and then I just practice everywhere as I go.

Oct 10, 2012 4:58 PM
Jul 2018
Bah just spent the past hour and a half clicking my way through parkour videos. Only ones I have ever really watched were of Damien Walters and Belle.

I really liked those, last one was best.
Oct 10, 2012 4:58 PM
Jan 2012
Ragix said:

Beginning with parkour/free running training is easy,but it's hard to maintain cause by time you lose fun in trainings and become demoralized. Many people have seen me doing parkour/free running and they were like:"Hey,that looks so easy and awesome!",but when they begin training they realize that it's not easy so they lose they moral,will and confidence.
You got to train hard and repeat moves over and over,so that they look effortless.Once your moves are effortless and you show that moves to others,it looks easy to them,but when they start training they realize that it's everything else than easy.
Parkour/free running isn't for everyone.It's for people who have nerves,will and are creative.By being creative you improve your fun in it.
Oct 10, 2012 9:00 PM

May 2012
Noinochi said:
Gunbladewarrior said:

Even if you're like, I dunno, 60. How awesome would it be to see an old man running up walls?

idk man. arthritis ain't that awesome.
Oct 10, 2012 11:09 PM

Apr 2012
Obligatory

As a child, I was told that society is a melting pot of talents; knowledge and experience combined to form important alloys that will contribute to mankind. When I got to highschool, however, I thought that it's more like a river in which the water represents our peers while we ourselves are the stones in the river. Constant erosion by mindless majority sheeping has made us lose our unique edge. After I hit the age of 18, I realized that I've been wrong all along. Society is no melting pot. Society is no river. Society is a person, a very skilled rapist, and he has fucked us all.
Oct 10, 2012 11:57 PM

Nov 2011
invalidsnowman said:
Ragix said:

I would suggest looking for a parkour gym or free running group near you. There are abundant because frankly...its frikin awesome to do and learn xD

I've been to a few and then I just practice everywhere as I go.

Any idea how I can start searching for any type of group or gym that can teach a beginner? Also do they require you to pay? I've been interested in it for some time and actually been meaning to pick up a new hobby so I think I'd like to give it a shot!
Touch me, you filthy casual~
Oct 11, 2012 12:52 AM

Oct 2009
I used to play around my house stairs and walls. But now I rarely exercise or do sports, and my body has gained another 20 kilos or so, I don't think my arms could do that kind of things anymore.
Getting old is sucks. Now I'm motivated to lose some weight, thanks.
The most important things in life is the people that you care about
Oct 11, 2012 1:21 AM
May 2009
Jumpinmg from high places is the only parkourish thing I ever did.
Oct 11, 2012 6:03 AM

Jun 2012
Well I am nearly 16 now, and I really enjoy to go out with my friends and do some amateurish parkour. Its more like just for fun, but still awesome experience.
Oct 11, 2012 10:45 AM

Dec 2011
Sukha said:
I don't understand why some persons do this, our body it's something precious and this dudes go and do one dangerous thing after another, it's completely irrational

Some people seek thrill in their life and to be honest... You don't get things much more thrilling that give you a rush than this.

I used to do a lot of parkour around my town, but pretty much stopped since most people I did it with went to uni. I can do wallflips,standing flips, gainers, vaults obv..., and do handstand pushups on high places. Upside down on a high as fuck wall is pretty scary :L
Come on down to MK and i'll happily go with anyone who feels like it ;)
Those vids are quality innall :p
-----------------------------
Oct 11, 2012 3:22 PM
Jul 2018
I used to do some pretty basic stuff with my friends when I was around 12. Then my height increased but my muscles didn't, so I stopped. I simply don't have the inherit physique to keep something up as parkour.
Oct 11, 2012 9:27 PM

Jun 2011
That office parkour is hilarious xD

azzuRe said:
I used to play around my house stairs and walls. But now I rarely exercise or do sports, and my body has gained another 20 kilos or so, I don't think my arms could do that kind of things anymore.
Getting old is sucks. Now I'm motivated to lose some weight, thanks.

You're welcome azzuRe! Always does the trick for me too xD

Gotta love thrills in life :3

SergioSource said:
I used to do some pretty basic stuff with my friends when I was around 12. Then my height increased but my muscles didn't, so I stopped. I simply don't have the inherit physique to keep something up as parkour.

SergioSource, I was the same! And still kinda am xD Just gotta work on body toning and then we can succeed :3 So if you want to continue, find a way and keep going! :D

Oct 11, 2012 11:38 PM

Apr 2012
Does wall jumping and mantling over walls/fences really fast count as parkour? If so, then yeah, I can do it.

Noinochi said:
Gunbladewarrior said:

Ahem, Ezio Auditore.
MopoOct 11, 2012 11:42 PM
Oct 12, 2012 12:34 AM

Nov 2010
Sukha said:
I don't understand why some persons do this, our body it's something precious and this dudes go and do one dangerous thing after another, it's completely irrational

If you are afraid to fully enjoy life, you put yourself into a cage, and in attempting to save yourself, you never live it to its fullest. They are truly living, while a person who is too afraid is not. Why a person would choose to mitigate the fullness of their life in the sake of self preservation is illogical because you will die eventually defeating the point.
Jun 6, 2013 1:10 PM
Jun 2013
I only just started doing free running recently and have learnt to do a backflip. Please check out my backflip montage that i made:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QdyGhDSYKbg
Jun 6, 2013 8:24 PM

Jan 2013
urban ninjas
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.

More topics from this board

Sticky: » The Current Events Board Will Be Closed on Friday JST ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Luna - Aug 2, 2021

272 by traed »»
Aug 5, 2021 5:56 PM

» Third shot of Sinovac COVID-19 vaccine offers big increase in antibody levels: study ( 1 2 )

Desolated - Jul 30, 2021

50 by Desolated »»
Aug 5, 2021 3:24 PM

» Western vaccine producers engage in shameless profiteering while poorer countries are supplied mainly by China.

Desolated - Aug 5, 2021

1 by Bourmegar »»
Aug 5, 2021 3:23 PM

» NLRB officer says Amazon violated US labor law

Desolated - Aug 3, 2021

17 by kitsune0 »»
Aug 5, 2021 1:41 PM

» China Backs Cuba in Saying US Should Apply Sanctions To Itself

Desolated - Aug 5, 2021

10 by Desolated »»
Aug 5, 2021 1:36 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.