Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 6, 2012 3:51 AM

Aug 2009
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
I JUST WANT THEM TO KISS ALREADY! T____T
Oct 6, 2012 9:52 AM
Jun 2012
oooooooooooh myyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!
kuon is back!!!
Oct 30, 2012 6:25 AM

Nov 2009
he faild as an actor here.. but ohh how I liked Kyoko when she got on top of him ...
Oct 30, 2012 6:33 AM

Aug 2010
NOOOOOOOOOOO!!! I want the nxt chapter now, That was too cruel a cliffhanger TOT

-Kyouko was friggin' hot in the last page!
-Shou is sooo Jelly and he doesn't even realize it XD
-Ren went mad and started molesting Kyouko lol.
Barion-ZaraOct 30, 2012 6:46 AM
Oct 30, 2012 7:55 AM
Aug 2012
Kyouko is amazing.............!!!!!!!!!!She never gives up:)
Oct 30, 2012 7:57 AM

Jun 2012
OH.MY.GOD. Next chapter right now!! Anyway, it was all so hot, and I'm finally realising that I like Sho too... a bit :p

IF YOU WON'T CLICK IT, IT WON'T GROW
*udontsay*
Oct 30, 2012 8:01 AM
Oct 2012
i think in the end she switched back to setsu to drag along ren with her .... kyoko when she is her usual self could never go on top of him like that ....that was cool and ren loosing it to kuon haha...i want next chapter noooow :D
Oct 30, 2012 10:01 AM
Apr 2012
I just read the latest chapter and I'm still giddy. Kuon was scary (but totally sexy) but Kyoko's attack (squeels like peppy fan girl). I can't wait to see what happens next.
CHU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol
Oct 30, 2012 11:25 AM
Oct 2012
Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god, OH MY GOD!!!!! Kyoko totally took Initiative. She has upper hand against Kuon!!!!!! Literally!!!!!!!! I was afraid there for a second that Ren would lose it and he did. I couldn't predict Kyoko's move at all!!!
Last chapter i had this really bad feeling so i felt reluctant about reading next chapter but now it returned to be totally awesome!!!!!! Now i am excited about next one
Oct 30, 2012 11:37 AM

Aug 2010
OMG.
THEY CROSSED THE LINE.
HE TOUCHED THE VALLEY BETWEEN HER BREASTS
and she reacted so seductively ._.

Oh man, she's really going to use Setsu to get out of this one, and also because Setsu is the only one who can be "strong" in such a situation, as Kyoko she could never "man up" to such a confrontation unless she can counter validly what she is being accused of.

But man was this a quiet chapter, yet so much tension.

@Rosa-maria- It wasn't kyoko who had the upper hand, it was Setsu ;)
Kyoko is really becoming a high class actress who really gets sucked into her role, even at such compromising moments.

Come faster Dec 5th!
Oct 30, 2012 11:39 AM

Aug 2010
Sho is really becoming a sick love puppy.
She really managed to show him the reality of the life he's living, he's beginning to understand all that he missed out on.
Oct 30, 2012 11:44 AM
Oct 2012
Basically, her revenge is in motion. Sho is starting to be a love maniac while she manages to survive Ren passion. She wouldn't be be able to become Setsu if Kyoko didn't realise how to deal with him. So, it't her brain and Setsu personality. She is gonna show increadible reaction of shame when her sencea be back. Cannot wait to see
Oct 30, 2012 1:19 PM

May 2010
Barion-Zara said:
NOOOOOOOOOOO!!! I want the nxt chapter now, That was too cruel a cliffhanger TOT

-Kyouko was friggin' hot in the last page!
-Shou is sooo Jelly and he doesn't even realize it XD
-Ren went mad and started molesting Kyouko lol.

Era-lightning said:
Kuon was scary (but totally sexy) .

wintercrush said:
OMG.
THEY CROSSED THE LINE.
HE TOUCHED THE VALLEY BETWEEN HER BREASTS
and she reacted so seductively ._.

Oh man, she's really going to use Setsu to get out of this one, and also because Setsu is the only one who can be "strong" in such a situation, as Kyoko she could never "man up" to such a confrontation unless she can counter validly what she is being accused of.

But man was this a quiet chapter, yet so much tension.

Come faster Dec 5th!

I AGREE WITH ALL OF YOU!!!! I WANT THE NEXT CHAPTER NOW. Waaaaaahhhhhh!!!!!!!!!! TT~TT
And also Koun really was sexy (but scary) but what is Kyouko going to the do next???!!! And might I add that Kyouko is wearing a skirt!!!! (Just in case some of you might have forgotten)
VKLoverNov 28, 2012 2:47 PM
A sweet dream, has not ended yet.
Oct 30, 2012 1:22 PM
Sep 2012
lol @ the cellphone ringtone thing, but Heel/Ren is so scary (is he being jealous?)

of course he is jealous!!!!! *____* I just can't wait next chapter......
Oct 30, 2012 3:53 PM
Mar 2012
I felt like this chapter was mostly fluff and i was kind of bored. Until the last five pages.......then I really wasn't. O_o
I agree that Kuron showed up instead of Cain or Ren but I don't think Setsu showed up, I think we saw more of DarkKyoko.
We've seen DarkKyoko before at the Dark Moon cast party.
she comes out when Kyoko has to deal with Kuron and unlike "normal" "fired up" or vengeful Kyoko, Dark Kyoko is calm, observant, and uses her sensuality as a weapon
I love her more than I can say
Oct 30, 2012 4:22 PM

Nov 2008
I hate that cliffhanger!!!

Sho's part was funny to read, but right now I don't care, I just want to see what happens between Ren and Kyoko.
I am a sucker for romance!!!!
]

Oct 30, 2012 8:14 PM

Jun 2009
Way to torment the fans...
I agree, Ren did mess up. Not very professional but whatever we got our fanservice
I was afraid Kyoko would just freeze and be overwhelmed by Kuon. The results were better than expected.

Sho is very useful once in a while :P
Oct 30, 2012 10:37 PM
Aug 2010
Okay. Wow. Ten years and finally a break through. I should be crying right now. Most likely, though, it's gonna somehow going to be chalked up to "acting" or something half-assed like that. Oh, Kyouko-chan/Setsu~!!! Don't disappoint!!! Plus, thank you so much, Shou, for finally pushing Ren over the edge heh heh *evil grin* And Ren/Kuon (or maybe a lil Cain Heel was mixed up in that?)... very bold. How you going to back out of this one now, huh??? MWUHAHAHAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!
"To define is to limit."
--Oscar Wilde, The Picture of Dorian Gray
Oct 30, 2012 11:42 PM

Sep 2011
I didn't like the way Ren was behaving at all - he was being jealous, controlling and possessive, not things I like in a guy. I don't like the way he is being.

I guess over this Heel arc I have come to like Shou more, just because Ren is being too aggressive and he has a lot of anger under that cool exterior and now he can't even hide it any more. I think that Ren will work all that out and ultimately she will wind up with Ren but I don't think it will be for a while. I like Ren - just not right now.
I think Kyouko was more like just throwing him off of her than meaning to be seductive, she didn't even think he was himself, she was like who is this in Ren's body?
Oct 31, 2012 12:28 AM

Aug 2009
Stoopid Kyoko, why did she have to go into heel-mod there in the end?
Oct 31, 2012 1:06 AM

Mar 2009
I WANT THE NEXT CHAPTER NOW!! T^T
Its been a long time since I had fun reading every page!
Go for it Kyouko... lol
Oct 31, 2012 3:05 AM

Nov 2007
Scary Ren in both recent ch.s, but is confused at Kyouko at the end of this ch. (not sure if she's being Kyouko or Setsu)
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Oct 31, 2012 10:27 PM
Oct 2012
Oh my freaking gaaaaaaaahhhhhhh! After waiting for so long, it is so great to see a sudden push in this tense direction!
I have to agree with some of the others: possessiveness is so unattractive in men, but it's not like has an alternative but to feel jealous and threatened when Sho occupies such a large part of Kyoko's heart, history and mind.
I was freaking out through the whole thing, not gonna lie, but especially when I read that page with the "touching of the valley" haha because I think REN ACTUALLY KISSED HER!
I have felt sympathetic to Sho's plight in the past, but never like during this chapter!
Ok, so who else loved the scene where Kyoko licks her lips on top of Ren?
I just hope that Ren (who doesn't have much of an alternative) gets enough of Kuon out of him to realize: there is no turning back.
Nov 7, 2012 12:14 PM

Jan 2009
Best scene Ever!!! = When she turns the "tables" on him and gets on top!!!

And the final page, when she's licking her lips ... ooh my! I was really afraid Kyoko would freeze, like before; But you could see from the way it showed her hand tremble, and then after she was in a thinking frenzy, she stopped and took control of the situation.
What I like in Kyoko is that she is bases her acting on logic and rationale, rather than instincts. So she definately has a Plan if she actively let Setsu/DarkKyoko out.
Readergurl6, did we see DarkKyoko, at a party before? Can't remember, maybe at Sho's video?

I'll be soo dissapointed if the real Ren takes the gentleman's mask again and brushes everything over ... He seemed sooooo shocked! But I can't imagine any guy refusing Kyoko whatever she would ask of them ;)

I don't care about Sho... Just wanted to get over his pages fast enough to see Ren&Kyoko.
Nov 11, 2012 9:29 PM

Jul 2010
Very good chapter in a while.. Loved how Shou was acting all alone, worried for Kyouko, thinking all kind of things. And Ren completely lost his composure.. Never expected Kyouko to act like that, it's like completely split personality. I want her to act like that - even if little bit - in her real self. That's how being a pro actor to handle every situation. She just get too scared when she's not in the character, which makes her so weak and feels like there is no character development.

It should get really interesting from here on but i don't know why i have this bad feeling that it will just go as a little act and Ren will come back to his senses and everything turn back to the way it is.. And again these breaks are killing me.
Nov 16, 2012 11:09 AM

Oct 2008
Kyoko's response action was a surprise!!
I wonder if it was Setsuka or maybe the Dark Kyoko that was released two or three(?) chapters ago!! I root for Dark Kyoko - that would be entertaining.
I hope for some devilish teasing by Kyoko (just like she tried at the "Dark Moon" party with Ren before the interviews).
This time I hope Ren does not ruin a perfect moment of truth like he did last time(scene I mentioned above)!!
SeptembersLeafNov 16, 2012 11:19 AM
The only thing that burns in Hell is the part of you that won't let go of your life, your memories, your attachments. They burn them all away. But they're not punishing you. They're freeing your soul. So, if you're frightened of dying and you're holding on, you'll see devils tearing your life away. But if you've made your peace, then the devils are really angels, freeing you from the earth./B.J.Rubin
Nov 16, 2012 11:18 AM

Oct 2008
JulieJ said:

Readergurl6, did we see DarkKyoko, at a party before? Can't remember, maybe at Sho's video?

I think Readergurl6 was speaking of the "Dark Moon" end party where Kyoko tried to tease Ren (I say "tried" because as we all know stupid Ren ruined it!!) although I don't really think that was "Dark Kyoko" though, 'cuz we saw her being released only a few chapters ago.
The only thing that burns in Hell is the part of you that won't let go of your life, your memories, your attachments. They burn them all away. But they're not punishing you. They're freeing your soul. So, if you're frightened of dying and you're holding on, you'll see devils tearing your life away. But if you've made your peace, then the devils are really angels, freeing you from the earth./B.J.Rubin
Nov 20, 2012 7:57 AM

Feb 2011
jealousy eats Ren and Kuon emerges. i freaking liked it. i wanted to giggle like an idiot. Hahahahahah...

Please Kyoko, you do NOT dissapoint me and act like it is all an ACT, pleasseeee...
Nov 22, 2012 8:22 AM

Jan 2010
readergurl6 said:
I felt like this chapter was mostly fluff and i was kind of bored. Until the last five pages.......then I really wasn't. O_o
I agree that Kuron showed up instead of Cain or Ren but I don't think Setsu showed up, I think we saw more of DarkKyoko.
We've seen DarkKyoko before at the Dark Moon cast party.
she comes out when Kyoko has to deal with Kuron and unlike "normal" "fired up" or vengeful Kyoko, Dark Kyoko is calm, observant, and uses her sensuality as a weapon
I love her more than I can say

I'm not sure about that. I think it was Setsu at the party aswell.
Cuz when did Ren ever buy Kyoko cloths? Cain bought Setsu cloths but I can't remember Ren buying Kyoko cloths. (Well you could say giving her Princess Rosa is even more than cloths but Kyoko trys hard to believe in the fairy tale.)
Nov 25, 2012 9:30 AM

Dec 2011
where is the next chapter? :((((((
I am really eager to know the next! :D if Ren do nothing I will kill him !
Nov 26, 2012 5:38 AM

Jan 2011
I'm not sure where this is heading. Really, I appreciate the action and the suspense, and I can see where the Ren-Kuon-Conflict is going, but the Kyoko-Part makes me worry. She either is drawn back into her hateful side here (or as some here dubbed it "Dark!Kyoko") or she uses Setsu as her own mask, or maybere there is some Natsu in there, too (the smile kind of reminded me of her, though that might also be wishful thinking). But whatever it is she's pulling there and as much as I'd love them to progress, it's always two steps forward one step back with them. If Kyoko starts to hide behind her roles and masks with Ren again, there is no progress in this. I always deemed it an advantage of Ren that he could see through her and she could see through him to some extend as well. If she is scared here and hides from him I honestly cannot see much benefit in this scene, however amusing it is. And Ren will be most likely scared by this scene as well. He is trying to overcome Kuon as Cain Heel, not to channel him. He looses controll because of Kyoko, and if I'm not completly off, he will try to get the hell over with the sibling-act and flee from her to sort out his problems afore 'putting her in danger', since he is in no position to love or feel for someone. And Kyoko will be as much disturbed, I'd guess. Somehow I'm not all that eager to see what'll happen now. Maybe I'm a negative person, but I think this sceene is doomed.
Aug 9, 2013 9:55 PM

May 2013
Guess Setsu likes it on top ;) lolol.

It was a hot and sexy chapter, though. I LOVED IT <3

Dat tongue action ;D ;D
Feb 20, 2014 6:42 PM

Sep 2013
I can't believe I have to wait until September for the next volume to find out what happens!!!

Skip best has really gotten interesting... From stupid Fuwa manipulating Kyoko and Ren slipping away back into Kuon - and now, Kyoko (setsu?) taking control!!
That was SO hot! Wasn't expecting that when I turned the page. I can't wait to see what happens...
But I think Kyoko has been watching Ren enough to know something is going on - and she's gotten hints from the president as well that something that might happen

I have to say, Skip beat has picked it up.... Very interesting. Stupid Sho though
>.<
mika_chuFeb 20, 2014 6:47 PM
Feb 20, 2014 6:43 PM

Sep 2013
Takashi981 said:
Way to torment the fans...
I agree, Ren did mess up. Not very professional but whatever we got our fanservice
I was afraid Kyoko would just freeze and be overwhelmed by Kuon. The results were better than expected.

Lmao yes I'm so happy

I also like that they were in Heel sibling mode cause I love how they look
Mar 5, 2014 11:03 AM
Dec 2013
GOOO KYOUKO
Mar 12, 2014 7:33 PM

Nov 2011
Holy shit, that position. Get ready.
Nov 24, 2016 9:20 AM

Apr 2016
I still don't get why people like Sho.. All he does is insult her.. Pretty toxic
Mar 12, 2019 11:41 AM

Mar 2018
Kiraikotsu said:
I still don't get why people like Sho.. All he does is insult her.. Pretty toxic

Yes. This.

Forget boyfriend. Shou isn't good enough to be a room mate, he was already selling records and Kyoko had to work 2 jobs to pay all the flat expenses. He just the worst.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Skip Beat! Chapter 323 Discussion

tsubasalover - Apr 30

0 by tsubasalover »»
Apr 30, 11:36 AM

Poll: » Skip Beat! Chapter 322 Discussion

tsubasalover - Apr 30

0 by tsubasalover »»
Apr 30, 11:30 AM

Poll: » Skip Beat! Chapter 321 Discussion

tsubasalover - Apr 30

0 by tsubasalover »»
Apr 30, 11:25 AM

Poll: » Skip Beat! Chapter 320 Discussion

tsubasalover - Apr 30

0 by tsubasalover »»
Apr 30, 11:19 AM

Poll: » Skip Beat! Chapter 319 Discussion

tsubasalover - Nov 21, 2023

1 by lavismartinez »»
Feb 29, 7:57 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.