Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Jul 13, 2017 4:20 PM
Mar 2016
i can confirm that this is the most retarded episode in the entire trilogy (so far). i can't even begin to explain how fucking stupid that boy is, but most of the comments in the thread did it for me.
Aug 18, 2017 11:00 AM

May 2015
That is the most retarded cause to send someone to hell.

Not to mention this episode was GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
"The future is always blank. Only your willpower can leave footsteps there."

"Ruling over death means ruling over life. Death is the climax of life. To have the best death, you must honor life."
Feb 16, 2018 8:34 AM

Oct 2015
"Somebody wind the key in my back!" Kikuri never ceases to put a smile on my face :)

On the episode.. Basically, the kid lost it when he realized that what gave him courage is a big fat lie, and that the world has no saviors. Must have hurt like hell for someone his age with his problems.
Apr 4, 2018 7:31 PM
Jan 2014
Some eps of this show make more or less sense than others, but I think this one has definitely been the show's lowest point in terms of making sense. I cannot even begin to understand the motivations of the kid this time.
Jan 2, 2019 8:45 PM

Jul 2014
Probably the worst episode of any of the seasons so far, but that's just because the kid's reason for sending kendo guy to Hell was completely illogical despite being portrayed sympathetically by the narrative.

As out-of-place as several scenes in this episode felt relative to the rest of the series, I don't get why people are complaining about the characters being gay. The writing in this episode would still be weak if it was a straight relationship.
D-ohnutsJan 2, 2019 8:49 PM
Jun 10, 2019 7:41 AM

Jun 2017
WTF, that guy didn't deserve to go to hell, wtf is wrong with you Takeru.
“What do you do when there is an evil you cannot defeat by just means? Do you stain your hands with evil to destroy evil? Or do you remain steadfastly just and righteous even if it means surrendering to evil?”
― Lelouch Vi Britannia
Jun 16, 2019 9:47 AM

Sep 2012
yey Tsugumi is back
s1 reporters daughter in case some forgot who she is
Apr 5, 2020 12:43 AM

Jun 2016
I miss old Enma Ai,I want her grandma to prepare her Kimono for her like before and then ride with Wanyuudo in the cartwheel before sending the victims to hell.

I also miss the old ost they used in both season 1 and 2.

But anyway that guy was weird,he sent his idol to hell because he was looking up to this guy like was some sort of God, in his eyes this guy was the perfect human being so his expectations were reduced to zero when he saw this guy who in his eyes was a "God" shitting his pants. He was like the fuck? this is not my God my God can't be this weak. In other words he was retarded.
Jan 31, 2021 8:10 AM

Mar 2019
I wonder if this girl is going to be Hajime 2.0
I can't say I love this season. It's fine, not the best but not the worst. The yaoi felt weird in this episode, but I don't have a problem with it. It's just that the logic these characters have is dumb. Or at least this episode. Are you really going to send him to hell just for that thing and then laugh about it? Are you mentally challenged or something? I don't understand this reason "even if I changed, the world will still be the same". Like ok? You're changing yourself for you, not the world.
Come on man,where is that Noragami season 3 masterpiece.We want it, Bones!

Jun 18, 2021 6:31 AM
busy week =_+

Dec 2014
The most retarded reason to be sending people to hell. That guy was a douche through and through. If you care so much about ethics and people in jeopardy, you should have acted YOURSELF, not wait for your boyfriend to act for you, definitely not send someone else to do the bidding for you when its already too late. Also, what's the point of condemning your boyfriend for not standing up when you yourself didn't even do anything in the first place???

CURRENT: semi-hiatus (busy)

Aug 12, 2021 8:41 PM

Jul 2017
Jigoku Shoujo has had many illogical episodes surrounding reasonings with people wanting to send others TO HELL, like ACTUAL HELL where you would imagine there must be some serious reasons for people to actually get sent into there immediately. This episode was one of the dumbest of the series though, everything made absolutely no sense whatsoever from the premise to the resolution and result with these guys. It's just a mess.
Sep 9, 2021 10:36 AM

Jul 2017
D-ohnuts said:
Probably the worst episode of any of the seasons so far, but that's just because the kid's reason for sending kendo guy to Hell was completely illogical despite being portrayed sympathetically by the narrative.

As out-of-place as several scenes in this episode felt relative to the rest of the series, I don't get why people are complaining about the characters being gay. The writing in this episode would still be weak if it was a straight relationship.
Exactly my thoughts. This episode is the weakest in this season and the entire series so far.
Nov 28, 2021 6:46 AM
Nov 2021
May I just say it left me confused af.
Why did the boy go back to be lame.
Why did he send the other dude to hell(i mean ik why but it still doesn't make any sense)
Why didn't he stood up to the bad guy then.
Why is Princess doing things for no reason at all.
There is so much unnecesarry stuff going on all around.
Here we go again with that same tranformation sequence.
Why hasn't the girl that's possessed done nothing to prevent the thing if she know it's going to happen yet. Like why didn't she speak to any of the people.
What is she waiting for.
Can't Ai possess different person? This sh*t gets boring tbh.
Jan 9, 2022 12:38 AM
Mar 2016
I love how Nishida-aniki is a reference to Billy Herrington KEKW

Other than that, this is the dumbest ep of the season. Imagine sending that guy to hell because he failed to become the seigi no mikata lmao. That boy is truly mentally retarded to the core holy shit
SakataGintoki93Jan 9, 2022 12:43 AM
Nov 12, 2022 7:35 PM
Dec 2017
this episode was okay overall

Dec 29, 2022 8:45 AM

Oct 2014
this is easily the worst episode we have had so far
first half was alright but they had to fuck it all up
Jan 19, 2023 6:12 PM

Oct 2019
I feel like the people are getting pettier with each episode
Jan 19, 2023 9:00 PM
Dec 2017
evilturkey5 said:
I feel like the people are getting pettier with each episode
It only gets worse from here, just wait till you see season 4.

Jun 1, 2023 3:26 PM

Sep 2017
Bro wtf. I seriously don't get this season's characters...
خ
Jun 5, 2023 9:03 AM

May 2015
Didn't understand that episode... Did the guy send his friend to hell just because he was protecting him ?
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

» do you really believe that all thee victims deserved to go to hell

geekfreak17a - May 17, 2014

5 by redpanda_42 »»
Nov 19, 2023 8:37 PM

Poll: » Jigoku Shoujo Mitsuganae Episode 18 Discussion

guyklc - Feb 7, 2009

35 by redpanda_42 »»
Nov 19, 2023 6:58 PM

Poll: » Jigoku Shoujo Mitsuganae Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 )

slayer545-sama - Dec 27, 2008

72 by redpanda_42 »»
Nov 18, 2023 11:30 PM

Poll: » Jigoku Shoujo Mitsuganae Episode 23 Discussion

guyklc - Mar 14, 2009

47 by patkarunungan »»
Nov 11, 2023 3:21 PM

Poll: » Jigoku Shoujo Mitsuganae Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Beave - Mar 20, 2009

52 by Phobossus »»
Aug 26, 2023 3:02 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.