Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 17, 2012 5:25 PM

Nov 2007
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
So the fire was not from those new rasetsu, who are still inside.

Thinking about Shinsengumi's future and talk didn't work?

The team realizing about the new rasetsu and the intention of passing the water down to others. Hijikata kill the guy who is under the evil guy, who became rasetsu, and told the main guy to tell evil guy that he committed suicide (seppuku)! Looks like Hijikata willing to dirty his hand for Kondou to take care of what evil guy acted (the meaning of last scene of ED).

Looks like they are going to kill that evil guy?
tsubasaloverSep 17, 2012 5:29 PM
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Sep 17, 2012 5:55 PM
Jan 2008
If they kill Serizawa, then Ryuunosuke better runnnnnnnnnn
Sep 18, 2012 6:57 PM

Jan 2012
I have a feeling that Serizawa and Ryunosuke are gonna die in the next episode. :L
Sep 18, 2012 7:58 PM

Aug 2011
Dear God, please don't let Ryunosuke die. And I'm feeling kind of sorry for Serizawa too. D:

Sep 19, 2012 2:56 AM

Feb 2010
serizawa wil die, if u watch some shinsengumi anime u will know they will assasinate serizawa thus making kondou the chief of shinsengumi. i also have a feeling ryunosuke will die too
"never regret anything, because at one point it was exactly what you wanted"
Sep 19, 2012 6:30 AM

Oct 2008
wow! i never thought this serizawa guy could ever love someone o.o I'm sure he is going to die soon because they show us this side of him. (they want us to love him so when he dies we feel bad for him x3)

Is the next episode really the last episode? or there will be another season for this? i'm not sure since there will be movies?
Sep 19, 2012 12:18 PM
Mar 2012
Well, whether they will assassinate him or not - he'll die anyway. I wonder what kind of disease that is...

This totally didn't feel like the second last episode. I'm afraid the next one will feel quite rushed.
Sep 19, 2012 4:32 PM

Jan 2011
Oh, Niimi finally died! Thank God!
It's kind of strange to know that Serizawa loves someone. I always thought that he didn't care about the others.
I already knew that Serizawa was going to die, but I don't want Ryuunosuke to die! He's just too cute to die! He can't die.... TT_TT
The next episode is already the last one, it feels kind of sad... I really like Hakuouki, I know it's not possible but I hope they can continue the anime...
I wonder when the movies will be released.
Sep 19, 2012 6:24 PM
Jan 2008
Not a bad episode: Serizawa's dying and that woman reminds him of his past.

Nimi trolls the shit out of Souji, Saito and Hiji, until Hiji beats him.

I will seriously be shocked...like 'WTF OMG MY FANDOM HAZ BEEN TROLOLOL"D' shocked if Ryuunosuke seriously lives. You better believe Glasses guy, Hiji and Kondo are already planning to dispose of R like Jimmy Hoffa.

No one else caught the mention of Chizuru?
Sep 20, 2012 9:02 AM

Feb 2012
GChan said:

No one else caught the mention of Chizuru?

I did. It felt somehow nostalgic. I think of re-watching Shinsengumi Kitan, Hekketsuroku and the OVA's right after Reimeiroku ends.
Anyway, a pretty good episode, now I really feel sorry for Serizawa, even though he's such a jerk. I'm really afraid of what's going to happen next week (I still don't get it that it will be the last ep, as ElenirLachlagos mentioned, I get a feeling it'll be rushed), we all know how merciless the writers are when it comes to killing main characters, so...maybe amen Ryuunosuke...? Dunno.
Anyway, can't wait to see the fight Toshi x Serizawa. Can't get enough of the demon-vice-commander~
The only thing you can rely on is that you can't rely on anything.
Sep 20, 2012 11:30 AM

Mar 2012
Well I have to say that this is the best samurai anime I have ever seen. It is really great to watch what happened before Shinsengumi Kitan. After every episode I have a feeling to take my katana, travel in time and join the Shinsengumi :D.
Next episode is last right? Will there be another season? I really hope so.

Well I have some thoughts about Ryunosuke's death from the beginning.

BTW: Just one bad thing about Reimeiroku. I miss Chizuru :D
I still have hope that she will appear at least in the last episode but I think that the chances are low for that.
Mankind’s greatest fear is Mankind itself.
Gendo Ikari (Neon Genesis Evangelion)

REAL LIFE Anime videos on my channel:
http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCof9ppdHcniLAS_pFoRkqfw
Sep 20, 2012 11:34 AM
Jan 2008
Maybe the last episode might give a glimpse of Chizuru coming? Or it'll explain what exactly was chasing Chizuru in the first episode of season one?

It is an enjoyable series though. And I say this as someone who only saw about a quarter of the first season, though I have the dvd of that now. I'm debating on whether I want to watch season two...since
Sep 21, 2012 7:08 AM

May 2011
An unexpectedly sad and sweet line from Serizawa. Talking about being alright with his incoming end because the disease is one he shared with his love. I thought they might toss in a flashback about the two. I'm a sucker for flashbacks. I do kind of wonder if Ryunosuke will spill the beans about Serizawa's past, making him super angry.
Sep 21, 2012 7:54 PM

Jul 2012
Wow, so Serizawa isn't bad to the core. Since they're building up sympathy for him, I think he will die next episode. Ryuunosuke also T_T since he doesn't appear in Shinsengumi Kitan.
This is just a prediction, but from the preview I think Ryuunosuke will try to intervene in the fight, in defense of Serizawa and get killed, maybe by one of the other samurai on accident?

I really wish the visual novel of Reimeiroku would be translated >_<

{TCO}::..::{Listen}::..::{CCO}

Sep 25, 2012 4:29 PM

May 2010
I can't believe there's only one episode left! I'm curious how they're going to wrap it up.
Oct 1, 2012 4:26 PM
Sep 2012
I actually felt sad for Serizawa. I did read a summary of the visual novel, so I have a vague idea of the ending.
Oct 2, 2012 7:01 PM

Apr 2007
Serizawa sure said some nice things with that woman. He may be a bastard often, but is still an interesting character.

And damn that battle with Niimi was great. fffffffff- now there's only one episode left. I honestly never thought I'd feel sad about a Hakuouki series ending :C
Jul 15, 2013 3:07 AM
Jul 2018

Serizawa-san has Alzheimer's disease and he is not really bad.
Yay! Niimi was killed!
Aug 18, 2013 6:45 AM

Dec 2010
luvyuyu said:
wow! i never thought this serizawa guy could ever love someone o.o I'm sure he is going to die soon because they show us this side of him. (they want us to love him so when he dies we feel bad for him x3)
He has to act this way because of his disease. You can see that he's actually not an evil man. He's just doing what's best given the circumstances.

Anyways, this was finally a good episode, I liked the pace and the content included as well.
MeritasAug 18, 2013 6:49 AM
Oct 21, 2013 12:37 AM

Jul 2008
Well good, the coward finally got what was coming to him, now for the bully to go. I had to lol with Kondou and the Aizu chief, that was a wake up call. This is not Naruto, talk no jutsu does not work.

More topics from this board

» Can I Watch This Prequel Without Watching the Other Series?

Motion_Menace - Oct 13, 2012

8 by YukiPwns00 »»
Jun 3, 2023 8:38 AM

Poll: » Hakuouki Reimeiroku Episode 12 Discussion

tsubasalover - Sep 24, 2012

47 by future_dose »»
Jun 5, 2020 7:15 AM

Poll: » Hakuouki Reimeiroku Episode 1 Discussion

tsubasalover - Jul 1, 2012

48 by Clarexaizabela »»
Apr 6, 2018 1:46 PM

Poll: » Hakuouki Reimeiroku Episode 2 Discussion

tsubasalover - Jul 16, 2012

21 by Kokoro_Kotashima »»
Oct 31, 2017 4:11 PM

» WTFuck!!!

talkngseverdhead - Apr 22, 2014

1 by Golexi »»
Apr 29, 2017 1:36 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.