Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 31, 2012 8:40 AM

Dec 2010
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
shoulda been extended split into two chapters
Nov 25, 2012 3:37 AM

Aug 2010
Indeed, the ending was a bit rushed. I was wondering at the end: 'What's up with this ending?'.
It didn't affect the score too much though. I'd say the manga went pretty well, so it ended with a 9/10 from me.
Jan 1, 2013 1:02 AM

Nov 2011
The ending was a bit rushed but quite enjoyable overall for me. Looks like the manga went well with the psychological part although I didn't like some of the random sex scenes much. I felt that lacked a bit of a development and just popped out of nowhere. However, I did like the interactions, allusions, and mindfucks in this manga. So, overall I give this series a 7/10.
Feb 28, 2013 11:34 AM

Feb 2008
Even if it was rushed it did end in a matter that left me satisfied... NOT. It was a tad sad. Or actually it was depressing seeing as the main chara accomplished his goal at saving her at the cost of losing her. Losing a loved one like that kinda just... Ugh... Them feels.
Mar 4, 2013 4:44 PM

Sep 2011
That's all? I thought it was going to be better because of the reviews and scores. 6/10 for me.
And... about the genres:
Seinen: the only thing seinen about this manga was the magazine in which was serialized and the sex scenes.
Psychological: something like Oyasumi Punpun is psychological, but this? no way :P
Mar 8, 2014 4:49 AM
Mar 2014
-Madara- said:
Even if it was rushed it did end in a matter that left me satisfied... NOT. It was a tad sad. Or actually it was depressing seeing as the main chara accomplished his goal at saving her at the cost of losing her. Losing a loved one like that kinda just... Ugh... Them feels.

yeah i already see that coming, and last day they spent..(romance)
but that not what makes me interested in ths manga but the concept f the author "what is existence in a whole"im sure they dint say that but the main plot was that

ths one is wonderfull manga to me it hit me at the part where.. why are there people being bullied and the bully for me this just say "hey im here come and notice me" being fear of being alone, inclose and cover and darkness. thats why whether we do anything to change the part where some wants to hurt someone, it doesnt change because that this how they show that they exist!.(im just using the word bully as a reference nothing else)

this just show no one can live alone or work alone we are born to coo exist
May 14, 2014 5:00 AM

Jun 2009
Yeah, it was okay. Debating whether to give this 6/10 or 7/10

But there is something that's bugging me. Who exactly is Ootsuki-sensei? I mean what is she to Emiru? It was hinted that she knew her before all that and now it was mentioned they see each other once a month.
Jun 11, 2014 10:57 PM

Oct 2013
To me it feels like the author was trying too hard for the story to be 'deep'. But it was quite good anyway. 7/10

grandy_UiD said:
But there is something that's bugging me. Who exactly is Ootsuki-sensei? I mean what is she to Emiru? It was hinted that she knew her before all that and now it was mentioned they see each other once a month.
She told Kazuma that once the 'fake' Emiru disappears, she would rehabilitate the real Emiru. I think that's why they see each other once a month.
Dec 4, 2014 6:21 PM

Feb 2010
The theme and plot would still have come across, elegantly, if they tone down on the sex therapy. The constant need of bringing up despair and trying to make it deeper than what it was. That said, some of the dialogues are good and I feel sad for her alter personality which is existentially a monster with face created by the real Emiru.
Jul 5, 2015 1:58 PM

Jun 2014
I wonder if the real Emiru really remember what happened to dead Emiru and Futaba.
Emiru was saved but Futaba lost his loved one.
the ending was bittersweet

6.5/10
Mar 2, 2018 1:50 PM
Mar 2018
it could have been better
i don't see the split personalities as different people but just as an effort to cope with heavy mental stress so i don't like how the other personality just disappeared
to me it feels that her memories were just tossed away as it was simpler than actually facing the truth that she just had a mental disability which ruined the ending for me
Mar 3, 2018 5:23 AM

Mar 2012
This started as a good story but I lost it at the point he "slept" with her and then later tried to kill her other personality. He couldn't accept Emiru for what she was, he only ever loved a part of her. Such a guy shouldn't be a counsellor. Overall pathetic story.
Dec 12, 2019 12:05 PM

Oct 2009
It would have been an A+ thriller if the author didn't want to make it a bittersweet love story so badly.. I actually wish the dude had killed her by accident while trying to erase her main personality, and ended up in jail in the end. It would have shown how badly it can end if you; try to do therapy uneducated, without rly knowing what you're doing and end up falling in love with one of the alters so you fuck( practically rape) the mentally unstable patient. I wish the author would have,anternatively, gone with a ghost story of possession and falling in love with the ghost- I feel like they didn't rly research the dissociative identity disorder, and wanted to create a love story where the guy falls in love with some weird creature, and not a person who has DID.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shi ni Itaru Yamai Chapter 15 Discussion

KuroDubZero - Sep 13, 2011

4 by Ale1212 »»
Mar 4, 2013 4:10 PM

Poll: » Shi ni Itaru Yamai Chapter 14 Discussion

7 by Ale1212 »»
Mar 4, 2013 4:02 PM

Poll: » Shi ni Itaru Yamai Chapter 12 Discussion

2 by Ale1212 »»
Mar 4, 2013 3:51 PM

Poll: » Shi ni Itaru Yamai Chapter 10 Discussion

3 by Ale1212 »»
Mar 4, 2013 3:38 PM

Poll: » Shi ni Itaru Yamai Chapter 9 Discussion

2 by Ale1212 »»
Mar 4, 2013 3:32 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.