Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 11, 2012 8:09 AM

Nov 2007
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
- Uchiyama-san's character got on eye by the leader of the rude group, who do bad things and people in the town are afraid, because he saved the people and got caught into the trap.
- Princess saved him, and the two guys fought against them instead.
- Fortunately, Uchiyama-san's character is strong enough to defeat strong leader after she released him.
- Deserves them right, for the town people are already mad at them and got them out.
- He temporary joined them for the short cut back to Edward.
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Aug 27, 2012 8:42 AM

Jul 2011
I don't get all the hate this series is getting. It's cliché but awesome.

So they encounter a skeleton dragon thing next episode? Looking forward to it!
Aug 27, 2012 9:38 AM

Feb 2009
People hate Driland? Really? Why?
Aug 27, 2012 5:58 PM

May 2012
Pan is awesome!!!!
Aug 31, 2012 8:16 PM

Aug 2011
I had to laugh when I read that Tanken Driland is considered an anime for five year olds by some. Why how is that possible? Bar brawls, ruffians, trying to force themselves on helpless young maidens, rough housing and beating up villagers…heck, when I was five I never saw such stuff in my animes/cartoons. >x< Thanks goodness Paan came to the rescue! My favorite character though, continues to be Wallens…I think I am in love. <3 If it be deemed for five year olds, so what? I am still gonna watch and get my fill and feel like a kid the whole time I am watching!
Sep 9, 2012 10:47 AM
Observer

Nov 2007
Yae-chan said:
I had to laugh when I read that Tanken Driland is considered an anime for five year olds by some. Why how is that possible? Bar brawls, ruffians, trying to force themselves on helpless young maidens, rough housing and beating up villagers…heck, when I was five I never saw such stuff in my animes/cartoons. >x< Thanks goodness Paan came to the rescue! My favorite character though, continues to be Wallens…I think I am in love. <3 If it be deemed for five year olds, so what? I am still gonna watch and get my fill and feel like a kid the whole time I am watching!

Well in the old days, Saturday morning children shows included dark dystopian mutant/monsters killing humans in gruesome ways. With some tragic/dark MC antihero.
bla bla bla
The endless debate between fans and haters. At one point, after spending a lot of time on MAL, you just realize it's totally pointless.
Niko-kun said:
On MAL, everyone who has used the lame rating system becomes a critic and an intellectual by default, haven't you heard?

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tanken Driland Episode 16 Discussion

valoon - Sep 20, 2022

1 by ASAMAMAZN »»
Sep 17, 2023 4:28 AM

» Let this anime be revived once more!

valoon - Jul 6, 2019

4 by RoboSpongie »»
May 28, 2021 7:03 PM

» Fansubber?

dragynfaerie - Jul 11, 2014

7 by dragynfaerie »»
Jul 15, 2020 8:43 AM

Poll: » Tanken Driland Episode 18 Discussion

valoon - Jan 26, 2015

0 by valoon »»
Jan 26, 2015 9:18 AM

Poll: » Tanken Driland Episode 17 Discussion

valoon - Nov 13, 2014

0 by valoon »»
Nov 13, 2014 8:39 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.