Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 8, 2012 2:50 PM

Feb 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
The story continues from the previous episode , the teacher continues his revenge !

HatsuyukiJan 2, 2013 11:17 AM
Nov 24, 2012 8:25 AM

Mar 2012
this dub was hilarious
Feb 13, 2013 5:19 AM

Sep 2012
not in to rape anime's, but this dose not look like rape, more like blackmail (its not as bad cause the ones getting blackmailed are Evil Bitches i wont say they deserve it but i cant feel bad for them neither so that's why i am able to watch this), & what happened to that student council prez, was is it really a rape?, i doubt that, u ask why? cause u need to consider girls feelings to, she likes the professor guy, she was just surprised by sudden attack & socked but she dose wants him to FK her (was she mad & acted like rape victim no!!! & when he apologized she said its not necessary, if she acts like that then she wasn't raped), its messed up situation & misunderstanding but its not rape, well it makes me doubt that its rape cause she loves him & she did not seem to be angry at him, like she did not mind it, dose a real rape victim that u raped want to FK u in a future &/or become ur GF? no, not in a million years!!! but she wanted to become his GF & FK him but became one at the end (but that dose not mean hes not a idiot, he is an idiot, goes on a attack blindfolded, cause he just a suspects her)

& for some reason i don't dislike this like this type, i only hate anime's were innocent girls get blackmailed to have sex or raped & later they are sluts obsessed by dick of the guy who messed them up & also i hate NTR, there is only 2-3 NTR'S i like (well its cause they are reverse NTR'S where MC steals back + one also has revenge VS the guy who took hes love cause he caused MC fathers death & covered it up), i like them cause mane guy wins, mane guy is not a loser like in most NTR'S, example a good NTR or at least people call it NTR, Synonyms: Aniyome/Elder Brother's Wife/ My Brother's Wife
Sugram22Nov 19, 2017 7:06 AM
Apr 3, 2013 10:55 AM
Feb 2013
So...is it safe to assume that the blonde lesbian got pregnant? This is hentai, after all, but the idea...

Also, anyone knows who the character designer is? I really like'em, ehem.
May 8, 2013 4:48 PM

Aug 2012
I love hentai dubs.
Its always pure gold.
Sep 9, 2013 10:11 AM

Aug 2011
Dat dub was golden.
Sep 26, 2013 12:25 PM

Sep 2013
That was one the funniest dubs i have ever seen.
Oct 8, 2013 10:58 PM
Jul 2018
Oh my god. That dub was incredible. Loved the teacher too.
Nov 16, 2013 4:57 PM

Jun 2011
TENOUTTATEN
Jul 25, 2014 10:31 AM

Sep 2008
So many lols.
Dec 4, 2014 4:46 PM

Aug 2013
Best dub ever! 11/10

Stick your pinkie up my asshole please!
PoeticJustice said:
nigga i am black, do you think my ass would fit in? "Oh look it is negro kun." Hell no.
Jan 18, 2015 1:26 PM
Jul 2014
Hm. I've just watched the Japanese dub. I'll try the English dub one day.

I liked how the male lead spared his final victim, and decided to talk with her in the future... but what is he going to tell her? "I blackmailed and banged your co-workers, let's be friends"? Still, that really humanized him.

Lesbian scenes, threesomes, light bondage... and a vaccuum cleaner and spicy sauce?! Why don't more studios do stuff like this?!
Jul 22, 2015 7:58 PM

Jul 2015
"Could you... Stick your pinkie up my asshole, please~?" _the cute shota dude
Nov 17, 2016 1:44 PM
Jul 2018
There were two things I liked in particular about this episode. The first was something one of the female characters said near the beginning of the episode. "I'm sure you remember the story of the tortoise and the pineapple." That line amused me for two reasons. Firstly because it made no sense. And secondly because I thought she meant to reference either the tortoise and the hare or the tortoise and Achilles (if you don't know what I'm talking about, don't worry about it). And the other thing I really liked was one of the characters. That kid who attempted to rape Marimo ended up being my favorite character from this viewing. He says so much stupid crap near the end (around the last third of the episode). Overall, this OVA was an extremely decent watch.
Nov 18, 2017 4:11 AM
Oct 2013
Somewhat lovableness of president girl for being strong support for him and enjoying the sex.

Blond sensei had a strange pride to be concerned about the student reading ero book and dissing the model inside it, enough to use herself and imouto figure.

Brown hair sensei was quite easy, but I guess she too slutty and had stress built up.

Vacuum play was quite hard. And threat of causing blond sensei to never be able to stand up again if she bit the dick was somewhat scary.

For some reason all senseis were perverts, well it was fine that way.

Tried to wrap up the story in a feel good way XD What he did was clearly horrid

Overall showed off the erotic shape and tone of bodies well in erotic positions and plays (*˘︶˘*) The plot was fun to see observe as well ( ̄▽ ̄)b

Aug 6, 2019 6:14 PM

Aug 2009
thought that freshman was a girl

liked first ep better in terms of my taste

guess this will have to do as a conclusion
Oct 24, 2021 2:36 PM
Dec 2017
fun hentai overall

Nov 3, 2022 9:00 PM
Mar 2020
ServantOfPriss said:
So...is it safe to assume that the blonde lesbian got pregnant? This is hentai, after all, but the idea...

Also, anyone knows who the character designer is? I really like'em, ehem.

All The Women Get Pregnant In The Visual Novel. Pictures Can Be Seen On E-Hentai

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mejoku Episode 1 Discussion

Hatsuyuki - Aug 8, 2012

14 by Hazimeete6 »»
Sep 25, 2022 11:35 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.