Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 3, 2012 2:13 AM

Jul 2008
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Reading AlexSadist-sama's previous chapter post feels like reading the the notes person who survived for a while, but in the end vanish, and I came across his safe house lol. Anywho, this was a pretty scary series, everything was so warped. It seemed like Becchin had it at least a little together, and at first I thought Mandala was just pretending to be Becchin, but then that bit at the end about her being infected..lol I guess no one lives x.o

Still, there was something about this series that kept me wanting to know more about what was going on, that curiosity lead me to the ending which was pretty cool, I think..kind of like a "shock" or something. I enjoyed it! 7/10

I wonder how long it'll be 'till someone finds my notes, Hah!
-KazuAug 3, 2012 2:19 AM
Aug 3, 2012 12:15 PM

May 2010
The manga is weird as hell, but I find myself liking it for some reason. Similiar to I Am a Hero, but no long, boring dialogues and it's ym.. more lively? Mandara's confession about the lucky charm was shocking (probably this is why she was broken) but still I couldn't take it completly seriously. I mean.. breaking the fourth wall, THAT REI and generally trippy plot. And I like author's drawing style. I enjoyed.

-Kazu said:
there was something about this series that kept me wanting to know more about what was going on

Agree with that.

Good thing someone made this discuss thread the same day I finished (started as well) reading, so I could state my opinion! (I do not start threads myself)
Aug 13, 2013 9:58 AM

Oct 2012
I personally think the mangaka tried to complicate a simple story and ended up with this, its not a good manga neither is a bad one, i gave it a 5/10
Nov 14, 2015 12:21 AM

Jan 2011
An interesting fucked up little read.
Sep 12, 2016 10:04 AM

Jan 2014
This manga was all kinds of messed up...
Dec 14, 2016 8:44 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
don´t like this final chapter, all the true is revelated, but the true is hard, and i prefer the mistery!!!!
Mental instability, hallucinations, maladaptation... is a comun plot, i hope something more "spectacular" xD

5/10 is my punctuation!!!
Mar 5, 2018 9:20 PM

Aug 2016
Well, this was not exactly a good way to start reading Jiro Matusmoto´s work
:v
Dec 5, 2020 7:19 AM

Mar 2020
It wasn't really enjoyable manga, most stuff was confusing and boring, the art is ok it was hard to understand what' was happening in some parts.
“Life is a constant process of dying.”
Aug 21, 2022 9:14 AM

Jan 2020
All-in-all, there may have been a little too much subtext, but ultimately it all came together. So I think it was a pretty solid story, just told in a chaotic way. Which is what made it more interesting.

There isn't much more to say, Becchin found her place to belong and, in her own way, got a happy ending. In a way, it seems like she overcame some of her delusions by achieving her dream.

"...Is your mother worried? Would you like us to assign someone to worry your mother?"

More topics from this board

Poll: » Becchin to Mandara Chapter 13 Discussion

Ranxomare - Dec 14, 2016

1 by commonxreaction »»
Aug 21, 2022 9:04 AM

Poll: » Becchin to Mandara Chapter 12 Discussion

Ranxomare - Dec 14, 2016

1 by commonxreaction »»
Aug 21, 2022 8:58 AM

Poll: » Becchin to Mandara Chapter 11 Discussion

Ranxomare - Dec 14, 2016

2 by commonxreaction »»
Aug 21, 2022 8:52 AM

Poll: » Becchin to Mandara Chapter 10 Discussion

Ranxomare - Dec 14, 2016

1 by commonxreaction »»
Aug 21, 2022 8:47 AM

Poll: » Becchin to Mandala Chapter 9 Discussion

AlexSadist-sama - Dec 22, 2011

4 by commonxreaction »»
Aug 21, 2022 8:41 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.