Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 9, 2007 2:07 AM

Jan 2007
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
hmm....i feel that everyone is getting their assed kicked way too easily. I understand that its generally for a situation where the heroes are suppose to make a comeback/use trump card, but still, i would like it if they put up more of an actual fight before that happens. But w/e, i'm still waiting on those limit breakers.
Sep 9, 2007 8:20 AM

May 2007
Yea i agree that they're being injured and such too much. Though i'm still thinking that someone from the cast will die. I hope it's not Vivio though... T.T especially after the flashback on her real mother and origin.

With so many battles and characters, i'm starting to think that the ending may be rushed.
Apr 12, 2008 12:59 AM

Apr 2007
It felt like they were just trying to extend the time through a lot of the episode. Scenes like where the girl shows up in the hospital I thought weren't really necessary. And it turns out her eye is fine now so why come in with the eyepatch?

Then there was Erio and Caro taking a page out of Nanoha's playbook. Spend time talking to your enemies and try to convince them to be your friend. Should that fail, beat them down until they join you.

Signum just got brushed off, Subaru wasn't giving it her all, and Teana was on the backburner the whole time.

They certainly were getting their asses kicked this episode. Next one looks like they'll start to get their act together.

...even a saint needs a soldier to do the dirty work.
Dec 26, 2008 6:38 AM

Jan 2008
Dragging on the fights so it stretches for another couple of episodes. But yeah, they are getting their butt kicked a bit too easily and that annoys :/
Aug 19, 2009 2:17 AM

Dec 2008
Section Six sucks at fighting ;(
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 5, 2009 2:11 AM

Jan 2009
Tch draggy... which is why A's is much better in terms of rating I suppose. Even if I'm watching the HD version, I felt the action in A's was done much better. I'm hoping we see some power blasts in the next 4 episodes.

I would have preferred it if they concentrated on one fight every episode rather than trying to show every single fight. Those short few minutes don't make lasting impressions as compared to a long fight, like the Fate VS Signum back in A's, which is IMO better than any fight we've seen in StrikerS.
Jun 19, 2010 1:19 AM

Sep 2009
Get your act together section 6!....the only people that seem to be doing ok is Nanoha and Hayate.
Jul 25, 2010 2:25 AM

Apr 2010
Man what is this. Both Nanoha and Fate were 10 times more badass in the previous seasons, why suck now? Why is everyone just sucking so much? They better make some seriously awesome comebacks soon. :[
Sep 2, 2010 11:55 PM

Apr 2009
Wtf. Why the hell is Fate getting owned so easily? I know there's an AMF, but come on. It's freaking Fate the her freaking huge sword!
Nov 15, 2012 6:32 PM

May 2010
First the good guys get beaten, then they make their comeback. Nothing wrong with that, as long as you do it right. Making it so that the good guys get crushed so easily against enemies they even beat in the past is not doing it right unfortunately...
“Money can't buy dere”
Jan 9, 2014 2:22 PM

Jan 2011
They should first blast their enemy until he can't fight anymore, and then ask questions. You can't do it the other way round when everybody is having a hard time. Even Nanoha ultimately did it that way.

And if they finally would begin to fight seriously..

Also, where's Shamal? How about using some support magic? Vita really could need some heals, binding Ginga would allow Subaru to free her, potentially not only taking her out of the equation, but even getting her back as a strong fighter on their side. Fate will be fine i guess, and Signum and Rein didn't really start yet, but Teana could also use some help. Bind the cyborgs just along enough so she can get a clean shot in..

And why the hell did Arf stay behind? Guess it's too late to really be off help when Chrono and the fleet arrives, but still? And why isn't she with Fate in the first place, especially as she was shown to be there in between, when Vivio was already with them?
Mar 24, 2014 5:08 AM

Aug 2013
Why does it feel like all of them are weaker than the A's version?And this is without the limiters + 10 years of experience. I'm actually kind of disappointed now.
"May those who accept their fate be granted happiness."

"May those who defy their fate be granted glory."
Jul 27, 2014 6:20 AM

May 2012
Oh boy that was intense! Let's see what's next.
Sep 4, 2014 2:35 PM
Sep 2011
Something I realized about the scene with Laguna and Vice- her right eye didn't seem anything like it just recently healed. She probably wasn't wearing the eyepatch because she couldn't use the eye, but as a reminder of what he did. Which would mean her taking off the eypatch was her showing that she had forgiven him,
Nov 18, 2014 12:42 AM

Aug 2014
A lot of the incidental action (particularly Nano blowing by the gadgets) looked both low-budget and repeated. Scaglietti temporarily jacking Fate up I'm okay with - purpose-built countermeasures certainly seem to be his style - along with not really seeing Vita since even the enemy seems to be ignoring her.

Quattro is evil. My jury's still out on Scaglietti (and thank the gods he's dropped a lot of the ham he had in the past few eps), but Quattro needs to be burned at the stake. And then drowned, if she somehow survives.

There really is no reasonable excuse for leaving people out like they're doing with Yuuno and Arf. Sure they've already got a lot of chars to keep track of, but it just doesn't make sense from a narrative standpoint. Even if they're rusty as all Hell, Yuuno is still the master of binds, and Arf is damn good with them too along with being the best (and tbh only) shield-cracker we've ever seen; she should've been sent in with Vita and he should've shown up to help Tea or Erio/Caro. For that matter, when they knew some serious shit was about to go down, why didn't someone bring the twins out of retirement? I seriously doubt anyone (even Vita) would hold a grudge against them after ten years.

Vivio's adorable mama moment makes up for just about anything that was wrong with this ep tho. OMFG. Nano-chan, you worry too much. If you're than concerned about your own mortality, just marry Fate already (since everyone knows you want to) so Vivio doesn't end up orphaned if the worst does happen. Besides, it'd give people something extra to celebrate.
DuneflowerNov 18, 2014 12:53 AM
"Ō-sama...kindly shut up. I wouldn't normally do this, but we are working with them whether you like it or not, because otherwise our chances of success approach zero." - Stern the Destructor (maybe not a direct translation, but it gets the point across)
Related: I'm writing a Lyrical alternate timeline!
Nov 18, 2014 12:56 AM

Nov 2014
Omg mommy feels. Nanoha would be the perfect mother for vivio! Along with Fate. the opening sequence, though, just tears at my heart. I honestly wish I could simply go through the screen and unhook her, and protect her as best as I could until either fate or Nanoha came.

About Zafira : even as banged up and wounded as he is, he still going out because he "has something that needs to get done" . Alright Zafira, you win. You do what you gotta do.

Quattro : Does anybody else dislike her as much as I do? the problem with her is, is that she's manipulating Lu-chan. it's more than likely, that Lu-chan's mummy is no longer alive. All that, whatever buttons she pressed to make Lu-chan go into "rage mode" make me hate her even more. Lu is in so much pain. And she is just hurting her even more. I think also that something of an intimate nature may be going on between scaglietti and herself. she so readily obeys him. If not a relationship she definitely wants to have a go at him.

Scaligetti: dude wtf is that creepy claw he has? and Fate has a new last name, and family that actually omg give a crap about her. I dislike anybody that calls her by her former name. I still have the urge to rage mode on this guy for 90% of the crap he's done so far not only towards our dear sweet Vivio. but to the others as well.
Nov 18, 2014 1:02 AM

Aug 2014
LadyDisraeli said:
It's more than likely, that Lu-chan's mummy is no longer alive.
Actually, if you look back a few eps, it's either shown or implied that she's either still barely alive or preserved in a state from which she could possibly be revived.
I think also that something of an intimate nature may be going on between scaglietti and herself. she so readily obeys him. If not a relationship she definitely wants to have a go at him.
Wow. Wow. XD I'm not sure the thought had even occurred to me. Makes a certain amount of sense, too, tho I still think it more likely that he'd be banging Uno.
Fate has a new last name
Not entirely true: Her current official full name is Fate Testarossa-Harlaown, usually abbreviated as "Fate.T.Harlaown".
"Ō-sama...kindly shut up. I wouldn't normally do this, but we are working with them whether you like it or not, because otherwise our chances of success approach zero." - Stern the Destructor (maybe not a direct translation, but it gets the point across)
Related: I'm writing a Lyrical alternate timeline!
Nov 18, 2014 1:15 AM

Nov 2014
Duneflower said:
A lot of the incidental action (particularly Nano blowing by the gadgets) looked both low-budget and repeated. Scaglietti temporarily jacking Fate up I'm okay with - purpose-built countermeasures certainly seem to be his style - along with not really seeing Vita since even the enemy seems to be ignoring her.

Quattro is evil. My jury's still out on Scaglietti (and thank the gods he's dropped a lot of the ham he had in the past few eps), but Quattro needs to be burned at the stake. And then drowned, if she somehow survives.

There really is no reasonable excuse for leaving people out like they're doing with Yuuno and Arf. Sure they've already got a lot of chars to keep track of, but it just doesn't make sense from a narrative standpoint. Even if they're rusty as all Hell, Yuuno is still the master of binds, and Arf is damn good with them too along with being the best (and tbh only) shield-cracker we've ever seen; she should've been sent in with Vita and he should've shown up to help Tea or Erio/Caro. For that matter, when they knew some serious shit was about to go down, why didn't someone bring the twins out of retirement? I seriously doubt anyone (even Vita) would hold a grudge against them after ten years.

Vivio's adorable mama moment makes up for just about anything that was wrong with this ep tho. OMFG. Nano-chan, you worry too much. If you're than concerned about your own mortality, just marry Fate already (since everyone knows you want to) so Vivio doesn't end up orphaned if the worst does happen. Besides, it'd give people something extra to celebrate.

All my yes.
May 30, 2016 9:50 AM

Apr 2009
So no help is coming for tia. T__T
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 13, 2017 1:55 AM

Dec 2016
I was surprised by how Dieci felt compassion towards Vivio and the fact they are using a small innocent child as part of their plan.

Oh that's that girl he accidentally shot, that was a sad backstory, he was trying to save her and do the right thing.

That Quattro is a real evil one doing all that to Lutecia and everyone else in this episode.

Signum & Reinforce II has great chemistry there, I was surprised that were overpowered.

What was more surprising was Zest afterwards talking to Agito about becoming partners with Signum.

Subaru is not faring well at least against Ginga, her emotions are holding her back.

When you mess with Nanoha you mess with the wrong person.

Hang tight Vivio, your mama is coming.
LukesYGO_WSonYTMay 22, 2018 9:19 PM
Jan 22, 2017 6:50 AM

Aug 2016
It's getting quite boring when everyone keeps losing... I hope next episode is different
Nanika ga Okashii
Mar 24, 2021 3:03 PM

Aug 2018
All this arrogance and narcissism of villains is getting annoying.. Not my preferred type of villains..
Also action is getting a bit too long as well by this episode.. And they won't probably finish this battle by next episode too..
Overall, anime is starting to get bad.. Not objectively or anything, of course.. Just bad for me.. Not enjoyable, not having content I find interesting or enjoyable.. Well, will take a break here at least until tomorrow, maybe it'll help..
Mar 15, 2023 11:21 PM
Des31

Oct 2020
Damn that 4 useless strikes really irritating to watch, i know that will be a progressing character but it really irritating to see them especially that 2 little kid and that roller

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha StrikerS Episode 14 Discussion

Faust721 - Jul 21, 2007

30 by Baskarite »»
Oct 5, 2023 9:20 AM

Poll: » Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha StrikerS Episode 1 Discussion

zanmato666 - Apr 2, 2007

38 by Baskarite »»
Sep 22, 2023 10:46 AM

Poll: » Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha StrikerS Episode 15 Discussion

Syaoran - Jul 29, 2007

22 by Animelover875 »»
Jun 26, 2023 8:14 PM

» The relationship between Nanoha and Fate

sunXkyo - May 8, 2011

9 by Tala-Is-Eternal »»
Jun 27, 2022 2:04 AM

» Satisfying sequel?

Laplace_kun - Jan 21, 2021

2 by Yumerei »»
Jun 9, 2021 2:17 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.