Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jun 25, 2012 10:51 AM
Dec 2010
In related anime it says prequel, but in description it says "Unaired episode 13 bundled with 6th Volume of DVD/Blu-rays." Which one is correct ?

i hope this show wasn't aired backwards or something..

Synopsis
Unaired episode 13 bundled with 6th Volume of DVD/Blu-rays.

Related Anime
Sequel: Tasogare Otome x Amnesia

greenmartyJun 25, 2012 1:00 PM
( Currently interested in OP MC genre. Recommendations are welcomed, preferable those yet not on my list )
Jun 25, 2012 11:50 AM

Nov 2011
A friend of mine talked to me last night about this and we're not sure although it's assumed to be a prequel similar to Sankarea OVA
Jun 25, 2012 12:17 PM
Dec 2010
Stark700 said:
A friend of mine talked to me last night about this and we're not sure although it's assumed to be a prequel similar to Sankarea OVA

lol are you kidding me ? Sankarea OVA is exactly same case only statements are reversed XD

Synopsis
OVAs released with the 6th and 7th volumes of the manga.

Episode 1:
A prequel episode to the series where Rea and Chihiro discover an outside onsen.

Episode 2:
No details known yet.

Related Anime
Adaptation: Sankarea
Sequel: Sankarea OVA
Side story: Sankarea OVA
( Currently interested in OP MC genre. Recommendations are welcomed, preferable those yet not on my list )
Jun 26, 2012 1:48 AM

Apr 2010
I don't see anything saying it will be a prequel. But if it is, it'll probably be either more of Yuuko's life before she died or a story of her as a ghost before she met Teiichi.
tangytangerineJul 14, 2012 10:30 PM
Aug 26, 2012 3:48 AM
Dec 2010
tangytangerine said:
I don't see anything saying it will be a prequel. But if it is, it'll probably be either more of Yuuko's life before she died or a story of her as a ghost before she met Teiichi.

look at Tasogare Otome X Amnesia OVA .. There's clearly stated that sequel to OVA is main series which means that ova is prequel to main series ....
Then when you go main series it says its sequel... so you can click sequel<>sequel to keep circling between these two.. how can both be sequel to each other ????
Sep 3, 2012 8:33 PM

Oct 2007
greenmarty said:

look at Tasogare Otome X Amnesia OVA .. There's clearly stated that sequel to OVA is main series which means that ova is prequel to main series ....
Then when you go main series it says its sequel... so you can click sequel<>sequel to keep circling between these two.. how can both be sequel to each other ????

This is exactly what got me into this thread, and I shall be leaving this thread tonight not knowing the answer.

Lol boob missiles.
Oct 12, 2014 4:45 PM

Apr 2013
Ok, I know this is an old thread, but if it helps with the clarification, I'm going to throw this out there.

Near the end of the TV series, blonde short-haired girl (forgot her name) was aware of Yuuko's existence and that the MC (forgot his name too xD) was in love with her. Pretty sure they were recognized as a couple by her as well, but can't recall exactly.

From what I remember in my viewing of this OVA (two or three times), it seemed like the blonde-haired girl wasn't aware of Yuuko.

Pretty sure this can help conclude that it's not a sequel, but maybe timed somewhere in the middle of the series or maybe even before.
Dec 11, 2014 9:11 PM
AnimeLover

Aug 2011
This is an old thread, but remember they were talking about the Real Paranormal Club, which is after the ending of the anime as in episode 12 they reestablished the Real Paranormal Club instead of just the Paranormal Club, also in that scene in the club room, Yuuko mentioned the past which would be the main anime. Also for more proof this is the sequel, Yuuko isn't supposed to have emotion because she didn't accept her other self until close to the end of the anime, so since she showed clear emotion in the OVA and the other facts, this OVA is most likely the sequel to the main anime.
Jun 3, 2015 2:45 AM

Jan 2014
Okonogi was never "aware" of Yuuko. She knows Yuuko exists, but still can't see her.

zack37343 said:
This is an old thread, but remember they were talking about the Real Paranormal Club, which is after the ending of the anime as in episode 12 they reestablished the Real Paranormal Club instead of just the Paranormal Club, also in that scene in the club room, Yuuko mentioned the past which would be the main anime. Also for more proof this is the sequel, Yuuko isn't supposed to have emotion because she didn't accept her other self until close to the end of the anime, so since she showed clear emotion in the OVA and the other facts, this OVA is most likely the sequel to the main anime.

This Yuuko's emotions are a dead giveaway. Notice also how she and Okonogi are pulling at Teiichi, without Okonogi being surprised.
"I'm a middle schooler bartender!"
- Mishima Hitomi
Nov 16, 2015 9:42 AM

Dec 2014
It seemed more of a prequel than a sequel
Jul 1, 2016 7:46 AM
Supreme Tsundere

Nov 2012
zack37343 said:

Exactly I was expecting it to be a prequel, despite MAL saying it is a sequel, but when I heard Real Paranormal Club, it could only be an original sequel.
Jul 2, 2016 9:26 PM

Feb 2013
I would say this is a sequel.
Everything is resolved and now there're back to their everyday antics and this is just one of them.
Apr 19, 2019 12:41 PM
Mar 2018
Raydnt said:
I would say this is a sequel.
Everything is resolved and now there're back to their everyday antics and this is just one of them.

I would've said the same, but then realized when this thread was created and they couldn't know BEFORE it aired...
Feb 26, 2021 9:59 AM
Jan 2021
This is a sequel for me there is a lot scene that telling this is a sequel like the club name but who cares this Ova is really good make me laugh all the time especially kiere
Jun 6, 2021 5:23 AM

Jan 2015
I still don't know what a "Choir Jail" is.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tasogare Otome x Amnesia Special Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

hpulley - Nov 29, 2012

106 by Karva1 »»
Mar 13, 3:14 PM

» Will it be good or bad?

Thevsamovies - Nov 2, 2012

8 by CLken »»
Nov 18, 2012 6:55 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.