Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
May 21, 2008 9:57 AM

Mar 2008
Queen said:
OK. Now I believe that Makoto deserves nothing but death! That ass.. What's so great about him that every girl falls for him? o.O I really hope that Katsura cut him into pieces!
Oh the title of ep11 looks good ^^ "Everyone's Makoto"

*insert string of swear words* mokoto....arghh what a pervert, he really does go for anyone as long as he gets laid. why do they like him?? why? stupid stupid....arghhh *annoyed*
sugarplumfairyMay 21, 2008 10:47 AM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 21, 2008 10:20 AM

Jul 2007
daniel89 said:
No need to wait for conclave,this anime arent worth downloading,just watch the streaming or download,watch ,then delete..keeping this anime in your computer is a wssting of HDD space,use your HDD space for other better series....

how would you share this epic anime with friends if you delete it? this anime is (in my opinion) is one of those 'group watch' series because there is so much commentary to be had!

oh, and friends dont let friends stream anime :P
Jun 3, 2008 12:46 AM

Feb 2008
Taisuke is probably the most retarded character from this anime, how the hell can he be happy after raping a girl, and then asking the girl he raped to be his girlfriend =/

Also, I loved the ending. Kotonoha is going for the kill! ^^
Jun 10, 2008 3:44 PM

Feb 2008
cyruz said:

Setsuna's actions are kind of drastic, she's still my favorite character even though I think that her visit at Makoto's place was a bit too much. Her bond with Sekai must be damn strong. I wonder if they really did it that night.

I'm sure they did... because uhm... it's Makoto. Oô
Jul 8, 2008 10:29 PM
May 2008
Matoko is a fucking player...Having sex with anyone and everyone....Still its not right. Sekai repeatedly, then Otome, then Otome again and now Setsuna? Wow... With his emotionlessness he fucks Otome like it was nothing and does it just for his own pleasure without even considering her feelings...Then again when has Matoko ever considered anyone elses feelings? And then those fucking student council people...You know how fucking embarrassing that would be? If it were me, my rationality would've been completely gone and I would kill those student council girls in the most brutal way possible... And finally after waiting so long...Katsura finally catches the Hinamizawa Syndrome and is about to kill a bitch! Can't wait. Those eyes were proof enough. Sayonara Sekai-san. :D
Aug 2, 2008 3:01 PM

Jun 2008
Oh God this is so fucked up it's great.

So he's probably going to die now...or what?

I hate Kotomoyo or w/e.
Aug 15, 2008 5:04 AM

Jan 2008
Not Setsuna too ;___;
Makoto is such a fag.
Things have gotten pretty bad and that student council is retarded.

Aug 31, 2008 12:58 PM

Sep 2007
It wasn't as good as the previous episode, though. But it's starting to get more clear... at last.
I used to be a 3D lover like you... But then I took an arrow to the heart.
Sep 8, 2008 9:46 AM

Jul 2008
So I saw the DVD version. There is more blood....I never Kotonoha would lose her virginity but I guess I really got fooled with the TV version. On top of that Makoto and Setsuna and on top of that with Otome.

SCREW YOU MAKOTO AND DIE! BURN FOR A LONG TIME! BE CURSE ON EARTH FOR A LONG TIME. WHEN I GO TO JAPAN AND FIND GUYS LIKE IN SCHOOLS..I AM GOING TO CURSE AND KILL YOU! I AM GOING TO MAKE SURE MY LORD TAKES CARE OF YOU THE RIGHT WAY!

SO ONCE AGAIN MAKOTO...PLEASE DIE OR KILL YOURSELF!
Oops! I appear to be incapable of following Rules 16 and 17, so I had to have a mod change my sig for me.
Sep 8, 2008 9:48 AM

Jul 2008
De-JaY said:
cyruz said:

Setsuna's actions are kind of drastic, she's still my favorite character even though I think that her visit at Makoto's place was a bit too much. Her bond with Sekai must be damn strong. I wonder if they really did it that night.

I'm sure they did... because uhm... it's Makoto. Oô

You should say cause the game says so! Check the vid files of the game in other words and you will see.
Oops! I appear to be incapable of following Rules 16 and 17, so I had to have a mod change my sig for me.
Sep 18, 2008 6:20 AM

May 2008
makoto's really indecent and really ungentlemanly when it comes to women. this episode just pushed me over in having any hope that his character will be the slightest bit considerate. but im waiting for how things turn out. i hope he gets what he deserves.
Oct 23, 2008 7:33 AM
Jul 2008
everything is f*cked up. I'm so angry right now (makoto, the video tape, taisuke etc.). oh god.. -.-
but the staff did a really good job here
Oct 24, 2008 3:33 AM

Jul 2008
Ritsuka said:
Sobzob said:
OmegaJudgement said:
Revenant said:
watch the beginning of Episode 10 closly..she's dripping wet..and her clothes are all over the place...

No she isn't and you only see her ribbon on the floor...

Dun dun DUNNNNNN

YOU GUYS MIGHT IN FOR A SHOCKER! THIS IS BLOOD BUT IT'S BEEN CENSORED!

SNIFF SNIFF SADLY..VERY SADLY SHE LOSES HER VIRGINTY BY THAT PIECE OF SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAARGHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! GOING BERSERK MODE.........APLLYING BIBLE CODE TO MARRIAGE AND SEX ONLY RULE SUPREME MODE! RULE BROKEN THERE GOING TO KILL THAT GUY!

Could be from Taisuke, but since it's right behind Kotonoha it's more likely that it is from her. Or it could be that it spilled out when she walked, Taisuke's sperm that is.

I bet Kotonoha's going to get pregnant soon T____T...
Oct 24, 2008 5:33 AM

Jul 2008
I don't think so. kotonoha didn't have much of a reaction,the next day she met taisuke at school and he asked her out,she just gave her a cold shoulder.
if it really happened, kotonoha would probably,avoid makoto, or kill herself or kill taisuke. she even went out with taisuke in the game. and it was never mentioned that she was raped in the game.

Oct 24, 2008 9:42 AM

Jul 2008
R_asuka said:
I don't think so. kotonoha didn't have much of a reaction,the next day she met taisuke at school and he asked her out,she just gave her a cold shoulder.
if it really happened, kotonoha would probably,avoid makoto, or kill herself or kill taisuke. she even went out with taisuke in the game. and it was never mentioned that she was raped in the game.

That's too bad but the anime seems of a different vibe and in the game she goes out with Makoto? The only thing that weirded me out was when Taisuke let him do Hikari but since it is a H game.....well obviously it's in there. NAH seriously this makes me think how relations are SO MESSED UP IN JAPAN.
Dec 10, 2008 2:57 PM

Aug 2008
cyruz said:
So Taisuke caught Kotonoha in her weak moment on that evening, it seems.

His line at minute 11 made me laugh really hard, it hurt a little now that I think about it.
Well I don't know... Maybe it's because she hates you for taking advantage of her in her weak moment, and raping her?!?! Well I don't know you dammed bastard!! OMG!! Seriously! When compared to Taisuke, Itou's a freaking saint! At least the girls Itou did it with actually liked him to begin with!!
Taisuke's the worst!!

Although Makoto hasn't raped, nor wished any harm directly to his peers (the girls), he's still the main cause of all the chaos in this anime, and Visual Novel for that matter.
It must be some psychological thing on him... It seems, that all the girls he gets laid with, he ends up falling in love with! Your typical playboy-sort-of-guy. Apperantly he's unaware of this fault of his.

It's also his fault (And Sekai's), that Kotonoha lost it, and broke down in the end. I saw it coming since he started to show his perverted tendencies, that he will end up "transforming" her (Her going berserk).

I must say, that Setsuna's probably the most sane character in all of this.
Also, Sekai's my most "favorite" character from this anime for only one reason... she resembles Miyako Miyamura, from Ef- A Tale of Memories.
If it weren't for that, then Setsuna would be my most "favorite".

Taisuke must die!! I thought that was *****!!! Wow....
Dec 23, 2008 7:02 AM
Dec 2008
this show has some terrible characters.. i mean what the heck are the girls up to treating Kotonoha so badly and then that whole vouyerism crap.

Man this show is fucked up, Setsune is the only good character :(
Jan 5, 2009 4:00 PM

Dec 2008
cyruz said:
I wonder where you guys see the raping, try switching Manga off and Anime on. :P

Kotonoha didn't refuse, at least we didn't get to see it. She was absolutely confused during that time, she probably didn't even realize what she was doing. Don't make the characters worse than they already are. (:

Well, of course, this is true; it certainly wasn't explicit. However, Kotonoha may not have put up any resistance in her dazed state, but she didn't consent to Taisuke either; it was clearly a totally one sided advance.

Furthermore, we had the symbolism, the flower and the ribbon dropping, that suggested rape. So there is evidence for either side really. Given the moral worth of characters in this show and Taisuke's characterisation, I personally believe this is evidence enough that he raped her.

With regard to this episode, I was disappointed that Makoto managed to bed Setsuna as well; before her bizarre attraction to this bastard came into the show, she seemed like the only believable female protagonist (i.e. whose whole existence is not based on inexplicably loving Makoto). Ah well, a train wreck is a train wreck I suppose!

They certainly managed to build up suspense nicely with Kotonoha pushed to breaking point and arming herself. Are we finally about to see one of the harem give Makoto his just desserts?
"I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by." Douglas Adams
May 24, 2009 1:51 AM
Apr 2009
FFFFFFFUUUUUUU-
There's so many things wrong with this anime, it's not even funny. I seriously feel like powerbombing everyone in this show except Katsura. In episode 9, I didn't think she was raped, but this episode made it clear.

This is the most messed-up school in the history of schools. That Taisuke is so stupid. Rapes someone and then still has the nerve to ask why she doesn't like him. Does anyone in this school have a shred of decency left in their body? That whole hidden-camera thing was so stupid.

I facepalmed so hard when Setsuna just let him do what he wanted. Why does she care THAT much?

Please, Katsura. Just kill them all. You've been cheated on, picked on, and raped. What more justification do you need? Please.
Jun 3, 2009 5:41 PM
Apr 2009
I watched the end of ep9 and the beginning of ep10 several times just to be sure of what really happened. And I still think that it was not a rape, even though I would like it to be a rape because Kotonoha was (until she lost her virginity) my favorite character.
She was still sane on this part of the anime and she was clearly not in shock. She was just surprised and confused with what Taisuke said.
She reacted when he hugged her and she thought about Makoto. She allowed things to go further, she could have said no, she could have ran away but she didn't.
When they finished having sex and Taisuke said he loved her she also reacted to it.
All this shows she was maybe a bit confused but was aware of what was going on.
When you are in shock you are like frozen, you don't think and react.
Jul 15, 2009 1:53 PM
Feb 2009
Oh God... Towards the end of episode 9 and the start of episode 10, Kotonha makes love to Segawa. To me, this is unacceptable. Haha
I was outraged! What the hell is this?
I sat there with it on pause for like 20 mins, it affected me that much. I almost threw up when I saw the sweat on Segawa's face.. Dear God.. That's an image that is not coming out.

CHRIST! I wish I hadn't of seen that.
Jul 22, 2009 4:27 PM

Apr 2009
wow 1 post, kaoru-sama must of joined only to say that comment :O

makoto is an asshole and everyone is fucked literaly.
Jul 22, 2009 4:40 PM

Jul 2009
thats just sad. Taisuke's a douchebag. I really think he's worse than makoto.
Aug 12, 2009 11:36 AM

Aug 2009
Makoto the bastard...he really got no shame and no manliness...only good thing he did this episode was breaking up with katsura...

But what a great serial! Very interesting, very thrilling and very dramatic! Yesterday I thought 4 episodes today will be enough but now I'm going for 8^^

About Taisuke...well, probably he isn't any better, but when he offered Katsura the tickets, I thought he would be much better for her...I mean he didn't rape her, rather she let him rape her because she was just emotionally done...
Aug 17, 2009 2:53 AM

Jun 2009
WOW!, this show is starting to get really interesting, my heart was pounding the second half of the show in suspense and especially when sekai goes to the party!
Aug 26, 2009 5:11 PM

Aug 2009
Usually in this type of anime, the heroe is made to that identified with him.

But with School days it's not really that...

Even if its episode is a really good job, i'm totally nauseated and at the end i had suicidal feelings...

So I will wait for see the last of this 'realistic' anime otherwise I'll explode.
Sep 16, 2009 1:46 PM
Sep 2009
Wow Makoto is quite the player! He finally did it with Setsuna :)
Somehow, I like this guy. I know he's wicked, but he kinda reminds me of myself. Even though I'm not usually this kind of guy , when I get drunk I do things of this sort. Like this time when I girl confessed to me at her birthday party, I gave her the cold shoulder, then an hour later I did it with her best friend on her bed, in front of her(well not exactly in front of her, but she entered the room a few times). Strange thing is, she forgave me and we're still friends(guess she's kinda like katsura), and she even hooks me up with a girl I like if she knows her(kinda like Sekai). I guess having people like that in my life helps me take this anime more to heart and that's why I like it so much. Makoto FTW!
Oct 26, 2009 5:34 AM

Oct 2009
neoalexys said:
She was still sane on this part of the anime and she was clearly not in shock. She was just surprised and confused with what Taisuke said.
She reacted when he hugged her and she thought about Makoto. She allowed things to go further, she could have said no, she could have ran away but she didn't.

No matter what way you look at it, its rape it was the first time outside her own mind that someone else had said Makoto was cheating, this sudden realization sent her into a spiral and that’s why she didn’t struggle.
If anyone still doesn’t believe it wasn’t rape it’s entirely up to you but you still would have to question his moral standard because there’s nothing in the world that comforts a girl like a big dose of the penis. What an ass
Oct 30, 2009 12:00 AM

Jul 2008
cyruz said:

So Taisuke caught Kotonoha in her weak moment on that evening, it seems.

Taisuke and Kotonoha are the only character in these anime how don't deserve going to hell :<
Taisuke is stupid and nice and perve but not jerk like mokoto

mokoto have one of the bigest anti-character Club lol

i wish for all characters of these anime "Higurashi no Naku Koro ni" ending ,except Taisuke and Kotonoha
Nov 29, 2009 3:44 PM
Nov 2009
out of all the episodes this one has sent the most shivers down my spine i needs more!!!
Dec 24, 2009 3:32 AM

Jul 2009
I fucking hate those arrogant high school sluts. The way they smiled while watching the hidden camera footage PISSED ME OFF!! It's stupid sluts like them that make people so inclined to go on school shootings.

Sorry for the rage and vulgar language. I just finished watching this episode XD
Jan 9, 2010 1:56 PM

Dec 2008
Sobzob said:
Suddenly, I'm joining the Makoto needs to die club. He touched my Setsuna when he could've refused. That faggot no longer deserves to live.
And what the student council did was pretty corrupt too. Damn, another emotional filled(from my side) episode. I love and hate this show even more now.

OmegaJudgement said:
I laughed when Sekai saw Otome on the video though. I mean she can hardly complain about him cheating on her and she should know what he's like.

Mokoto is a man whore
i mean why does eveyone want to sleep with him?? he's not even that hot. he's clueless. (baster)

He's like double times everyone he doesnt deserve a girlfriend (or live) cause all he does is just sleep around. (baster)

Everyone is just pissing me off like wth!!

Even Setsuna (sadly *tear tear*). she's my favorvite.

i serious think kotonoha might kill herself.
just a thought tho.

kaylee130Jan 19, 2010 7:30 PM

Jan 23, 2010 8:11 AM

Apr 2009
Wow, this show is just plain shit. Makoto's character is a little exaggerated now. He's slept with just about every girl that is somewhat close to him and continues to play around with which one he thinks he likes better. He finally broke it off with Kotonoha, which I'm not sure why, because with his state of mind, she's the best opportunity out of all of them.
Mar 10, 2010 11:45 AM

Mar 2010
I love this school wish I were there xD
Apr 24, 2010 3:29 PM

Aug 2008
big WOW, awesome episode.
will kotonoha suicide?
May 10, 2010 12:21 PM

Mar 2010
Katsura looked like a zombie at the end. <3
Jun 26, 2010 12:15 PM

Jun 2009
Taisuke: Good morning everybody! Why am I in such a happy mood you ask? I raped one of our classmates last night! Oh yes I did! :D

This isn't a school for Special Education kids, is it? Everyone at this school has mental problems. And how come no one in this show has parents besides Kotonoha? Makoto seems to creep into these girls houses at night. And if you're a female, don't dare step into his crib, or you'll be forced against your will to make "No" mean "Yes".
fancyfoxJun 26, 2010 12:20 PM
Jul 5, 2010 9:31 PM

Jan 2010
Amazing episode if you ask me!

When Katsura and Sekai met at the end, I really wanted Sekai to say she got dumped too and they would be become best friends.

Obviously, that's 500 times too good for School Days. -_-

Agh I hate them all.
Jul 28, 2010 11:49 AM

Jan 2010
i hate every single one of these characters to the bone...**** everyone xD(exception for Kotonoha,i feel pity for her)

4/5
Sayonara,papa!

"Just how a mirror reflects you,people will also reflect your heart."
~Athena Glory,Aria

"Whatever happens,happens"
~Spike Spiegel's thoughts on dying(Cowboy Bebop)
Sep 7, 2010 4:44 AM
Jul 2010
Damn it... If I attended that school I would quit in a week and start getting home lessons. How could the students council do such a perverted and disgusting thing?
And Kotonoha is just so mentally weak.... Really, the girl is just blocked on the "I am Makoto-kun girlfriend". Just get over it! The guy is just a stupid damn bastard! Just let go of it and move on.
This show is getting on my nerves.
Sep 28, 2010 2:00 PM

Aug 2008
Even though Setsuna is a little foolish, she's still my favorite character overall.

Makoto is a manwhore. He knew about Setsuna's feelings and he made use of her.

I thought it was especially sad at the end when they revealed that Setsuna was originally supposed to sit beside Makoto.
And then I remember what an asshole Makoto is and I'm glad she traded seats with Sekai.
Jan 2, 2011 9:22 AM
Jan 2011
Why did kotonoha have sex with sawanaga?????

She was mentally hurt so she lets taisuke sex her? or was it the pain and jealousy makoto caused which lead to kotonoha feeling sad and feeling like she needed to be loved ? IDK RAHH >.<
r0n0ld1Jan 2, 2011 10:07 AM
Feb 12, 2011 1:46 AM
Dec 2010
7/5 exellent episode. best one this series.
Feb 22, 2011 5:52 PM

Mar 2010
lol.
May 14, 2011 2:37 AM

Jan 2008
- Otome shouldn't feel lucky.
- Makoto seems so full of himself now. I want to punch him.
- DON'T LISTEN SETSUNA.. IF MAKOTO SAYS YES, IT'S A LIE.
- I can't believe the Student Council filmed everything that happened in the lounge.
- I don't see why Sekai was so surprised. I mean, seriously.
- Kotonoha's eyes.
Jul 25, 2011 1:03 AM

Aug 2010
that was creepy as hell!!
Sep 14, 2011 3:57 PM

Nov 2010
lol. so much hate in this topic .. but i'm with you guys too.
let's see who will die :D
Jan 14, 2012 5:13 AM

Jan 2012
I don't think Kotonoha will kill herself.I think she'll kill everyone else. :D
May 9, 2012 5:14 AM

Nov 2011
fancyfox said:
Taisuke: Good morning everybody! Why am I in such a happy mood you ask? I raped one of our classmates last night! Oh yes I did! :D

This isn't a school for Special Education kids, is it? Everyone at this school has mental problems. And how come no one in this show has parents besides Kotonoha? Makoto seems to creep into these girls houses at night. And if you're a female, don't dare step into his crib, or you'll be forced against your will to make "No" mean "Yes".

This...

Honestly I don't get why some people say that this anime is so realistic. Everything is exaggerated, especially the situations in which the characters, especially Makoto, end up in.

Also I have seen no concerned parents or school staff anywhere, so I guess all of these people have no parents or something. If they do, then I guess they don't really care or something?

Weird stuff.
Jun 6, 2012 12:20 AM

Dec 2010
God damn. They really should've killed Makoto before all of this started. It would've saved so many lives...

But shit's going down. I'm scared as fuck.
RezurrektJun 6, 2012 12:26 AM

Pages (5) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Is School Days a misunderstood masterpiece?

SkyEatsOcean - Jan 30, 2015

49 by Archean-Return »»
54 minutes ago

Poll: » School Days Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Ranivus - Sep 20, 2007

1286 by Archean-Return »»
1 hour ago

Poll: » School Days Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

OriginalName - Sep 12, 2007

207 by Archean-Return »»
2 hours ago

Poll: » School Days Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

DeleteMe3409 - Aug 29, 2007

177 by Archean-Return »»
4 hours ago

Poll: » School Days Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Phrosh - Aug 22, 2007

124 by Archean-Return »»
4 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.