Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (39) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »
Sep 28, 2008 12:23 PM

Apr 2007
Sunrise are the biggest ****ing trolls ever. Damn the last second of the episode. Japanese writers and their ****ing ambiguous endings. Should've ended with Kallen's monologue or C.C. traveling on the hay stack.

And I'm just going to believe that C.C. was talking to Lelouch in the World of C. His death was well done and fitting, and any of that "he's actually immortal" or he's the carriage driver **** will completely ruin the 2nd half of the episode.

Other than one small bit, ending was waaay better than I expect. I BAWWW'D for Lelouch. Farewell, sweet Prince.

Sep 28, 2008 12:24 PM

Feb 2008
The end brought this series back around for me I'd have to say. Although I found the whole "take over the world by force to bring about happiness by getting everyone to hate me then kill myself off" plan to be a bit absurd. But at least they gave me a sufficient reason for the outward appearance of Lelouch's and Suzaku's total reversal of ideals the last 4 episodes. And I always have a certain amount of respect for a show with enough guts to stick a sword in the hero's chest in the end (whether he's actually dead or not).

There were many disappointing things about this season so it's impossible for me to call it a masterpiece. But overall I enjoyed it very much and found it to be pretty entertaining even though the writing seemed a bit iffy to me. I rated it 8/10
Sep 28, 2008 12:26 PM

Nov 2007
I liked the ending better than I thought I would considering how I felt about the rest of the season as a whole. As someone mentioned very conventional, but probably the best outcome possible in a happy world sense.

Also Jeremiah ending up running an orange grove with Anya was the highlight of the series for me. Genius.
Sep 28, 2008 12:26 PM

Apr 2008
Excellent ending. Wraps up what Lelouch started. He atones for all his sins, and dies knowing completed everything. Seriously though, how the hell did Suzaku survive that blast? Poor Nunally, she was crying while everybody was rejoicing. But she looks happy in the epilogue.
Sep 28, 2008 12:27 PM

Aug 2008
YungInfamouz said:
xMafiax said:
I saw soemoen refering something about anime otaku, but whatever, i'm pasting the post here anyway.

Lelouch Dead or Alive?
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My take is that Lelouch is alive.

The most obvious reason would be CC calling to Lelouch in the closing scene of the episode. As we can assume CC to be still sane, she must be talking to someone, and that someone would most probably be the driver of the cart: Lelouch would have to be alive.

Second, however, and this is where the others have thought things through, Lelouch is alive because he got his dad’s code. He beckoned the World of C to lend him its powers, and he took Charles’s code before Charles passed on. The reason why Lelouch still has his Geass is because he didn’t take the Code from the same person who gave him his Geass: he took his Geass from CC, and he took his Code from Charles. Thus, he now possesses both immortality and a Geass. This is also a reason that the title is Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion.

To further corroborate this, however, remember that when Nunnally held Lelouch’s hand he transferred his memories to her. CC also did it when Lelouch touched her accidentally back then, so it could be assumed that people with Codes are indeliberate telepaths. This leaves us with both immortals traversing the world for the rest of eternity.

It’s a great end, friends. :)

P.S. Ending line of CC translated by bibi: “Geass is the power of kings, it will isolate you… well, I guess thats a little wrong… eh, Lelouch”

P.P.S. Additional evidence, courtesy of `Nergal and 4chan:

1. Charles grabbed Lelouch with his right hand, which had the Geass sigil.
2. Lelouch needed the fully evolved Geass to transfer a code.
3. The code doesn’t appear to activate until someone dies. Hence, why C.C. was wounded when she first inherited her code. Same happened with Charles in the World of C.
4. When Lelouch touched Nunnally, Nunnally got a flash of his memories. This ONLY happens when a high potential Geass user touches someone with the fully evolved Geass.
5. The title of the series is “R2″, which is similar to how “C.C” is pronounced. So Lelouch would be “R.R.” which is Engrish (I presume) for L.L., Lelouch Lamprouge.
6. When C.C. is talking on the wagon, she says “the power of Geass brings loneliness…that’s not quite right is it, Lelouch?” and nods her head in the direction of the wagon driver.

P.P.P.S More evidence, courtesy of an intelligent anon from 4chan:

Orange knew of Lelouche’s and Suzaku’s plan and helped them out by ordering his men not to fire on Zero, he even smiled when Zerozaku jumped on his shoulder.

Now would Orange, a man who devoted himself entirely to Lelouche and threw away everything without a second thought be OK with a plan where the sole person he wants to protect in life is actually killed? The answer to that is NO, not even if Lelouche ordered him to accept the plan: he would not go along with it and would protect him with his life. There is only one way that Orange would be OK with a plan like that and thats if he knew about Lelouche’s immortality, which I assume he did as he worked with V.V. in the Geass research base. Orange was OK with this plan as he knew Lelouche would come to no harm and would be able to start a new peaceful life with the woman he loves in a world which he himself had made peaceful.

Even at the end, we see Orange on his orange plantation, completely content with the way things have panned out, he definitely could not be that happy had Lelouche actually died.

There it is, firm evidence of Lelouche’s immortality if the scene with C.C. and the cart driver wasn’t painfully obvious enough.

C.C looks up at the sky and says that u retard.

What you say is wrong Lelouch is dead and even if he isn't there isn't gonna be a 3rd season so who the fuck cares. Stop philophising about stupid bullshit that doesn;t matter u homo

Well you can say she looked up at the sky, but you notice the way she moved her head? Her head moved up like she was talking to someone behind her, probably the driver. Driver=possibly lelouch. You try talking in her position, youre not gonna turn all the way around. I really wouldnt like a 3rd season itd ruin it. THe most probable solution is a OVA to clearify some things up.

mulderman said:
Here's some food for thought:

If Lelouch is not dead, then wouldn't that make his "retribution" bullshit?

Who said anything about retribution? It was the Zero Requiem. He was gonna destroy the world and create a new one. He would make everyone hate him. Then making it way open to the public, he would die in front of them, being killed by Zero. Those who shoot should be willing to be shot, thats what happened, he had finally been "shot". But he didnt die. You know he didnt.

If you dont like this anime you should just leave. If youre a Kalulu fan, haha hes with CC now. CCxlelouch FTW.
Need a new sig
Sep 28, 2008 12:28 PM

Feb 2008
..Huh. They could have concluded it better. Lelouch dies = Bye bye dictatorship forever? What about Area 11? Britannia? I kind of think that the world would go into chaos if an empire the size of 1/3 of the world collapsed (without an emperor and whatnot) or if they didn't collapse and just converted to democracy, wouldn't that still cause some turmoil considering the superiority complex Britannians have with numbers?

And what kind of relationship does Anya have with Orange for them to live on a farm together?
Sep 28, 2008 12:29 PM

Apr 2008
skyenix said:
Best scene in the final episode: Orange is an ORANGE FARMER GOD DAMN

YES. QFT. I laughed through my tears as I saw that scene. :'D
Sep 28, 2008 12:31 PM

Aug 2008
xMafiax said:
I saw soemoen refering something about anime otaku, but whatever, i'm pasting the post here anyway.

Lelouch Dead or Alive?
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My take is that Lelouch is alive.

The most obvious reason would be CC calling to Lelouch in the closing scene of the episode. As we can assume CC to be still sane, she must be talking to someone, and that someone would most probably be the driver of the cart: Lelouch would have to be alive.

Second, however, and this is where the others have thought things through, Lelouch is alive because he got his dad’s code. He beckoned the World of C to lend him its powers, and he took Charles’s code before Charles passed on. The reason why Lelouch still has his Geass is because he didn’t take the Code from the same person who gave him his Geass: he took his Geass from CC, and he took his Code from Charles. Thus, he now possesses both immortality and a Geass. This is also a reason that the title is Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion.

To further corroborate this, however, remember that when Nunnally held Lelouch’s hand he transferred his memories to her. CC also did it when Lelouch touched her accidentally back then, so it could be assumed that people with Codes are indeliberate telepaths. This leaves us with both immortals traversing the world for the rest of eternity.

It’s a great end, friends. :)

P.S. Ending line of CC translated by bibi: “Geass is the power of kings, it will isolate you… well, I guess thats a little wrong… eh, Lelouch”

P.P.S. Additional evidence, courtesy of `Nergal and 4chan:

1. Charles grabbed Lelouch with his right hand, which had the Geass sigil.
2. Lelouch needed the fully evolved Geass to transfer a code.
3. The code doesn’t appear to activate until someone dies. Hence, why C.C. was wounded when she first inherited her code. Same happened with Charles in the World of C.
4. When Lelouch touched Nunnally, Nunnally got a flash of his memories. This ONLY happens when a high potential Geass user touches someone with the fully evolved Geass.
5. The title of the series is “R2″, which is similar to how “C.C” is pronounced. So Lelouch would be “R.R.” which is Engrish (I presume) for L.L., Lelouch Lamprouge.
6. When C.C. is talking on the wagon, she says “the power of Geass brings loneliness…that’s not quite right is it, Lelouch?” and nods her head in the direction of the wagon driver.

P.P.P.S More evidence, courtesy of an intelligent anon from 4chan:

Orange knew of Lelouche’s and Suzaku’s plan and helped them out by ordering his men not to fire on Zero, he even smiled when Zerozaku jumped on his shoulder.

Now would Orange, a man who devoted himself entirely to Lelouche and threw away everything without a second thought be OK with a plan where the sole person he wants to protect in life is actually killed? The answer to that is NO, not even if Lelouche ordered him to accept the plan: he would not go along with it and would protect him with his life. There is only one way that Orange would be OK with a plan like that and thats if he knew about Lelouche’s immortality, which I assume he did as he worked with V.V. in the Geass research base. Orange was OK with this plan as he knew Lelouche would come to no harm and would be able to start a new peaceful life with the woman he loves in a world which he himself had made peaceful.

Even at the end, we see Orange on his orange plantation, completely content with the way things have panned out, he definitely could not be that happy had Lelouche actually died.

There it is, firm evidence of Lelouche’s immortality if the scene with C.C. and the cart driver wasn’t painfully obvious enough.

I'm not so sure about that theory... I mean if the creators wanted Lelouch to be alive, then they should've shown it somehow... I assume you also think the guy on the cart is Lelouch, but if he was, then they would've shown it with some evidence like his face or voice at the end. Anyways, C.C. could just be talking to the dead like some people in other anime and manga.

Whether or not Lelouch is alive, the ending was great! It didn't leave any loose ends (that I can see) and didn't disappoint any fans by making him choose between Kallen and C.C. I don't know why but Orange working in the orange field also made me laugh :D Also, isn't it ironic that the guy who said he's going to kill Zero is now Zero?
Sep 28, 2008 12:31 PM

Aug 2008
BakaOnna said:
Sunrise are the biggest ****ing trolls ever. Damn the last second of the episode. Japanese writers and their ****ing ambiguous endings. Should've ended with Kallen's monologue or C.C. traveling on the hay stack.

And I'm just going to believe that C.C. was talking to Lelouch in the World of C. His death was well done and fitting, and any of that "he's actually immortal" or he's the carriage driver **** will completely ruin the 2nd half of the episode.

Other than one small bit, ending was waaay better than I expect. I BAWWW'D for Lelouch. Farewell, sweet Prince.

why would it be bad if lelouch was still alive? To me it would make it alot better for he wouldve been able to fulfill another one of his wishes, to make CC smile. Why does everyone think that shes (CC) is talking to him through the world of C? That place like doesnt really exist anymore.
Need a new sig
Sep 28, 2008 12:32 PM

Feb 2008
kurukuruyu said:
skyenix said:
Best scene in the final episode: Orange is an ORANGE FARMER GOD DAMN

YES. QFT. I laughed through my tears as I saw that scene. :'D
He should really get that thing on his eye removed :>.
Sep 28, 2008 12:32 PM

Sep 2007
The minute CGR3 is announced, CG in general fails. No season 3 please. Seriously now.
Sep 28, 2008 12:35 PM

Dec 2007
Wow, to think that I'd have tears welling up in my eyes at the end, that was very unexpected. Personally I thought that this was a great ending to a great series, it got kind of shaky around episode twenty-one but I think that's really because I hadn't grasped Lelouch's intentions at that time. The only thing I didn't really understand was how Suzaku was able to withstand the blast unless if he had it intentionally blow up to make people think that he had died. But really, it was such an emotional scene when Kallen and Nunally, realized what was really going on, especially since now Nunally is going to have to go through life without her brother. I liked the little follow up at the end though, showing what happened to everyone, I couldn't contain my laughter when Orange was picking oranges. I'm certainly going to miss this show but I don't hope for a third season where Lelouch is alive or something, maybe if there were a follow up OVA or something to further show everyone's lives after the series. Well it's certainly been one hell of a ride.

#NBHNC
Sep 28, 2008 12:36 PM

Jul 2007
While I'd like to give this show a 10/10, it will remain as 1/10, since I hate the events and overall development of this show.

The ending was.. fucked up and senseless, like most of the show.
Sep 28, 2008 12:37 PM

Nov 2007
Or they just didnt show his face so we would buy the DVD's, possibly.
Sep 28, 2008 12:38 PM

Aug 2008
Bakayaro said:
crowslayer91 said:

if only :

/pet
/soothe

There, there. It'll be alright.

Oh, something worth noting(I think?), that crane beside C.C.? Yeah, Nunally taught Lelouch how to make those.

Dun dun dunnnnn....

The crane seems to be the underlining proof of lulu's being "still alive" to me, despite other more concrete evidence circulating x) reason being: Nunally from season 1 was making cranes, and if Lelouch was still alive, this would probably be something he would definitely remember later on when he's reminiscing in his new life- seeing the smile on his sister's face while she was making a crane. Which could be tied into his promise with C.C., to make her smile. So he would teach her something as simple as that right? Hence the crane next to C.C. on the wagon, indicating that he has been teaching her like Nunally, who had tried to teach C.C. also in season 1

On a side note.. I loved the Kallen ending, her seeing through his final plan and etc. I would of loved it even more if it was Kallen on that wagon with lelouch instead though x)
ranasamaSep 28, 2008 12:43 PM
Sep 28, 2008 12:39 PM

Aug 2008
Oh god what a episode just seen it

Sep 28, 2008 12:39 PM
Aug 2007
Honestly I loved this series, and to me while I sort of expected at the core of the ending, I still was just overwhelmed when watching this episode.
Sep 28, 2008 12:40 PM

Jul 2008
Well, even if Lelouch is alive or not, does that change anything? There's very little room for a third season anyway. I mean, Lelouch has become the visage of all evil where as his counter-identity Zero has become the ally of Justice. At this point, especially after the Geass plant was destroyed by Lelouch there is only one(two, pending on how you read the ending) contractors left. Lelouch and C.C., which also drops you off with one person (to our knowledge) who uses a Geass pending on how you read the ending.

At this point, there's absolutely no reason to go any further into it. Either he's alive, and now living a quiet, peaceful life as the world fixes itself over time(what reason does he have to interfere with the peace he built? Think GL and Simon, though the circumstances are certainly different), or he's dead, letting his retribution come full circle and allowing the world to heal. There can't be another season of Code Geass: Hangyaku no Lelouch.

Unless you want the aforementioned OVA of Lelouch Geassing farm animals. Hopefully 'Orange's Orange Farm' has space for animals in that case.

Either way, as sad as it makes me to say it as I enjoyed the series. It's Over.

Suzaku is now Zero(and doesn't have a Geass), Lelouch is in one of the aforementioned positions. The fact is, a dictator who in the eyes of just about everyone 'ruined the world' and made it a miserable place while constantly warring with/killing anyone who stood in his way was just killed. That'd probably cause at least a tenuous peace here. At that point though, the leading countires have their power returned by them (The U.N. had already been established, mind you) to allow negotiations to begin. Zerozaku is likely a part of these, as is Nunally as noted in the scene with them and Ohgi.

Have your opinions, whatever. To me? He's driving the cart, but it don't really matter, does it? If you don't? That's your opinion, and I'm fine with that Why do people feel the need to incessantly flame? When did we become so uncivilized that we can't even have a conversation?

My 2c.

EDIT: This isn't directed at anyone in general, don't take it personally. Just keep it peaceful doods!
BakayaroSep 28, 2008 12:44 PM

"I'd suck you~" Berri||Desu Ne?
Sep 28, 2008 12:42 PM

Apr 2007
Wow, are you guys serious. The guy who wrote a wall of text on why Lelouche is alive is right. Why the hell would they focus on the driver in such a ridiculous way otherwise? Face it, no one in this series actually dies except for like Shirley and Rolo.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 28, 2008 12:43 PM
Dec 2007
Iri said:
Well, that was certainly . . . interesting. A fairly conventional ending with decent closure.

Totally. I expected more of this ending, it was really conventional, nothing out of the ordinary. I think Taniguchi could have made a much deeper conclusion and more original too, because it felt like the last episode of Gun X Sword actually. Quite disapointing coming from a show like Code Geass...

Not the best Taniguchi show (Mugen no Ryvius and PlanetES are) nor the best Sunrise in recent years (PlanetES again), BUT I must admit I'm a bit pissed because I'll have to watch Gundam 00's second season now (yes I'm a Gundam/mecha freak, and I'm working for a company that licences this show so I'll have to watch it eventually), and it's clearly weaker than CG. Well, clearly weaker than any Gundam released in the last 12 years actually :/ I'd have enjoyed Geass some more time instead of that...

In every age, in every place, the deeds of men remain the same.

Aug 2008
Epic ending is epic. I was about to give this show a score lower than a 9 because of the recent episodes' big disappointments, but after watching the epic ending, I guess I'll stick to my score of 9 :)

Thanks, person who gave me this on another site a long time ago, lol.

Feb 2008
Neverender said:
Wow, are you guys serious. The guy who wrote a wall of text on why Lelouche is alive is right. Why the hell would they focus on the driver in such a ridiculous way otherwise? Face it, no one in this series actually dies except for like Shirley and Rolo.
Geass is the new Evangelion bitches.
Sep 28, 2008 12:44 PM

May 2007
The events that lead up to the ending was bad, but the ending itself was well done. I really don't feel like explaining it, given that this is page 9 of the comments and not many people read this far.

8/10 for the series.

Lelouch was driving the wagon at the end. That's going to be my belief.
Sep 28, 2008 12:46 PM

Jul 2008
Neverender said:

Though, aren't Marianne, Charles, Clovis and V.V. pretty well dead too? Didn't Mao die as well, or was he just arrested? I don't remember.
BakayaroSep 28, 2008 12:54 PM

Sep 28, 2008 12:47 PM

Apr 2007
They don't count
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 28, 2008 12:47 PM
Observer

Nov 2007
sad that Lelouch is the one written in history as the bad guy while he is the one in the back stage planning this world peace....Hopefully, he must be alive to at least witness how the world will change (hopefully for a better) because of him....

good ending to a so-so second season.

and we are all 100% sure that this is the end of Code Geass. Not season 3.

9/10

(it would really be 10/10 if it weren't for some of the stupid things that happened across season 2, such as:
-Lelouch looking like a helpless fool in the first 10 episodes
-Charles/Marianne conspiracy was just too random and has no place in the series. It would have been better if they just omit that part...
...etc.)

Now I can't wait for....
GUNDAM 00...PREPARE TO CHANGE THE WORLD...

bla bla bla
The endless debate between fans and haters. At one point, after spending a lot of time on MAL, you just realize it's totally pointless.
Niko-kun said:
On MAL, everyone who has used the lame rating system becomes a critic and an intellectual by default, haven't you heard?
Sep 28, 2008 12:48 PM

Jul 2008
Neverender said:
They don't count

k.

Sep 28, 2008 12:49 PM

Jun 2008
TwistedRoseSep 28, 2008 12:56 PM
Note: I decided not to accept random friend requests. Most of the ones I accept will be people I know from other sites unless I get to know some people here. (=^_^=)
Aug 2007
- NUNNARY falling down the stairs
- Cat at the grave
- Zero running at 60 MPH
- Orange on a farm with orange trees

All makes for a lolworthy ending. So anyone want to fill me in why this is the 4th highest rated show on the site? Was I the only person who thought this was a fucking hilarious train wreck of a show? Oh well, at least we'll get more doujins from it.

Jul 2007
I'm giving this show a 10/10. It was better than season one by a long shot. Lelouch is a pimp.

P.S. Code Geass > Deathnote by astronomical amounts.
Sep 28, 2008 12:52 PM

Feb 2008
Bakayaro said:
Orange-kun said:
Neverender said:
Geass is the new Evangelion bitches.

Though, aren't Marianne, Charles, Clovis and V.V. pretty well dead too? Didn't Mao die as well, or was he just arrested? I don't remember.
I'm speaking of the giant walls of text analyzing obscure scenes, stupid debates and mixed opinions that makes it the new Evangelion, nothing to do with deaths.
Sep 28, 2008 12:52 PM
Anime DB Admin
BACK FOR MORE?

Jan 2007
Ahaha. I thought it was a really good ending.

Until I saw those blog entries that is. Makes me lower the score once again. Code Geass sure was something else. Or still is lol, I don't know what to think anymore.

Okay, I didn't think that through carefully enough. My rating won't change though.

8/10
cyruzSep 28, 2008 1:03 PM

staff.applications  
guidelines.faq 

report.abuse  

thx.skittles  
thx.kina 

[H+] ³  
Sep 28, 2008 12:53 PM

Aug 2007
Louieman said:
Oh well, at least we'll get more doujins from it.

Anya x Orange.

Fuck yes. Please.
Sep 28, 2008 12:55 PM

Jul 2008
Sep 28, 2008 12:56 PM

Jul 2008
I actually meant to edit your message out of it, but it slipped my mind >.>

Sep 28, 2008 12:57 PM

Sep 2008
spartan112g said:
I'm giving this show a 10/10. It was better than season one by a long shot. Lelouch is a pimp.

P.S. Code Geass > Deathnote by astronomical amounts.

I lol'd. HARD.
Sep 28, 2008 12:59 PM

Aug 2008
I'm fully satisfied with this kind of ending. Despite it flaws it was the best anime of season.

Now time for 2nd Gundam 00 ^^
Sep 28, 2008 1:02 PM

Feb 2008
Now It's over. D:
But I must say... what a nice ending this was.
I'm completely satisfied with this.

@Lelouch being still alive-pictures:
Sep 28, 2008 1:05 PM

Apr 2007
Ximinez said:
I'm fully satisfied with this kind of ending. Despite it flaws it was the best anime of season.

I agree with you on it being the best series of the season.
The ending i thought was great, some people may say that they hated it for certain reasons, but the characters roles and how they were played was perfect.
As for Lelouch being alive, that is a bit of a mystery, might have just been C.C. just talking to herself that crazy lady, or it may have been the driver. Either way its all good. Great ending to a Great series.

Oct 2007
what a sad episode i couldnt stop cry.

Jul 2008
definitely enjoyed both seasons,
what a tear-jerker ending lol.
did kallen and nunally figure out lelouch's intentions as soon as "zero" was going towards him or after lelouch's death?

i'd like to see a movie?
Sep 28, 2008 1:06 PM
Jul 2008
Epic ending (I like epic) so works for me. No real proof whether Lelouch lives or not. If he's dead, it's been a good show (in my opinion) and a good ending. If he lives, so be it and let's hope the potential third season doesn't ruin the rest of Code Geass.

[7,5/10]
Sep 28, 2008 1:06 PM

Aug 2007
Ximinez said:

I have EXTREMELY high hopes for the second season of Gundam 00. I just hope they don't turn it to shit for most of the series like with R2.
Sep 28, 2008 1:07 PM

Jun 2007
The ending really sealed the deal for this season. Thought it was amazing.
Lelouch is obviously the driver, I mean honestly who would drive so covered up that they can't see the road in front of them.
CiproSep 28, 2008 1:12 PM
Sep 28, 2008 1:09 PM
Jul 2008
Sep 28, 2008 1:11 PM

Jun 2008
mikeemosh said:
definitely enjoyed both seasons,
what a tear-jerker ending lol.
did kallen and nunally figure out lelouch's intentions as soon as "zero" was going towards him or after lelouch's death?

i'd like to see a movie?

im very satisfied with the ending and kind of reminded me of death note with light dying at the end, i'd like 1 or 2 ova's for the show not so much a movie though.

kallen probably figured it out when 'zero' was coming at him with his movements, while nunally might have figured it out when lelouch died
mrSmilesSep 28, 2008 1:15 PM
Sep 28, 2008 1:11 PM

Aug 2006
I'd just like to mention, Lelouch is alive.

He got an immortal Code from C.C. at some point during the 2 months.

Evidence?: He transferred his memories to Nunally, which only people with one could do. C:

I personally loved the ending. Lelouch and Suzaku end up sacrificing everything for "Justice," and their friendship is saved. Their hatred for each other at one point caused me the most sorrow in this series.
Sep 28, 2008 1:13 PM

Aug 2006
Seikara said:

Pretty much what this dude said, except for when he got it. ;3
Sep 28, 2008 1:14 PM

May 2008
I will be honest i had tears on my eyes in the end (MANLY TEARS)

Orange and Anya running an orange plantation xD

I DEMAND TO KNOW CC TRUE NAME
Sep 28, 2008 1:14 PM

Jul 2008
TatsubeiYagyu said:
I'd just like to mention, Lelouch is alive.

He got an immortal Code from C.C. at some point during the 2 months.

Evidence?: He transferred his memories to Nunally, which only people with one could do. C:

I personally loved the ending. Lelouch and Suzaku end up sacrificing everything for "Justice," and their friendship is saved. Their hatred for each other at one point caused me the most sorrow in this series.

i just read that on a blog from a further post =D
that conclusion sounds accurate to me.
but an explanation of the removal of lelouch corpse would be nice lol

Soulstrider said:
I will be honest i had tears on my eyes in the end (MANLY TEARS)

Orange and Anya running an orange plantation xD

I DEMAND TO KNOW CC TRUE NAME

i experienced those same MANLY tears haha
Pages (39) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Kallen's future after ending

Arminken - Yesterday

5 by Arminken »»
10 hours ago

Poll: » Code Geass - Hangyaku no Lelouch R2 Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

yuzuko - Apr 20, 2008

239 by Delritos »»
Mar 29, 9:00 PM

Poll: » Code Geass - Hangyaku no Lelouch R2 Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

removed-user - Aug 17, 2008

435 by Dante9231 »»
Feb 21, 2:23 AM

Poll: » Code Geass - Hangyaku no Lelouch R2 Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

dtshyk - Jun 29, 2008

291 by Dante9231 »»
Feb 20, 2:21 AM

Poll: » Code Geass - Hangyaku no Lelouch R2 Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Ahenshihael - Sep 14, 2008

305 by Beatnik »»
Feb 17, 11:58 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.