Forum Settings
Forums

Worst/Annoying/Useless/Disliked/etc. Characters...

New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jun 14, 2012 6:07 PM

Jan 2012
@Anime_Name Are you like living a bad life and need to release your anger/tension here ? Seriously, why do you have to go to most of the thread and start a pointless argument ? I see you everywhere and you're just picking out trouble . Do you really feel happy doing that ? I got a feeling you do . There are many people who found this thread interesting , why not you just let them be and mind your own business ? You're not even a forum moderator , so get off your high chair .If the mods have a problem with this thread , they will delete it. What are you going to achieve by commenting here ?

Everywhere you go, there bound to be an argument as pathetic as your forum avatar . Peace out, that's just my thoughts ,you can do whatever the fuck you want .
Kappa-ingJun 14, 2012 6:10 PM
Actually glad that nepal is facing disaster
Jun 14, 2012 6:10 PM

Dec 2011
Sasugay Uchiha
Jun 14, 2012 6:11 PM

Jun 2012
Mokoto From School days simply because his personality and his way of doing things at the end was not cool
Jun 14, 2012 6:17 PM

Sep 2010
@Anime_Name Are you like living a bad life and need to release your anger/tension here ? Seriously, why do you have to go to most of the thread and start a pointless argument ?

I really have no clue wtf you people are complaining about. I have been off these forums for two weeks while I played nothing but Dragon's Dogma and have only posted on about 3 topics today while I literally wait for paint to dry in my apartment.

There are many people who found this thread interesting , why not you just let them be and mind your own business ?

Whether people like this topic or not has nothing to do with what I've said about it. This isn't a lawless town where all that matters is if folks have fun.

You're not even a forum moderator , so get off your high chair .If the mods have a problem with this thread , they will delete it. What are you going to achieve by commenting here ?

And what part of not being a mod means that I can't comment that a topic is basically a duplicate? I am not moderating anything by stating the truth.

Everywhere you go, there bound to be an argument as pathetic as your forum avatar . Peace out, that's just my thoughts ,you can do whatever the fuck you want .

So your argument is I can do whatever I want but it makes you so upset you have to curse about it...okay good to know.

Jun 14, 2012 6:30 PM

Jan 2012
Whether people like this topic or not has nothing to do with what I've said about it. This isn't a lawless town where all that matters is if folks have fun.

By bitching about it here , can it achieve anything ? nope, you can't do shit :)

And what part of not being a mod means that I can't comment that a topic is basically a duplicate? I am not moderating anything by stating the truth.

What I'm saying is you can't do anything , so why not let the mods do their job ? Besides wasting your time in a pointless argument like what I'm doing now .

So your argument is I can do whatever I want but it makes you so upset you have to curse about it...okay good to know.

Lol ? I'm saying that I was just stating my thoughts , but everybody have their own thoughts and opinions, thus you can do whatever you want. I'm stating that whatever I said was my OWN THOUGHTS . I'm not forcing you to accept it or anything , understand ?

Oh and don't you get it ? I meant that most of the threads you posted it tend to be a huge pointless argument . It does not matter how frequent or unfrequent you're here while waiting for your paint to dry up .
Kappa-ingJun 14, 2012 6:35 PM
Actually glad that nepal is facing disaster
Jun 14, 2012 6:31 PM

Jan 2010
Most Tsunderes....
-Shana
-Taiga
-Mikoto
-Nagi
-Makise Kurisu
-too many to mention all of them -_-

Sakura Haruno
Moriyama Shiemi
Sasuke Uchiha
Naruto Uzumaki
Dokuro Chrome
Miura Haru
Suzumiya Haruhi

that's all I remember for now..
Jun 14, 2012 6:51 PM

Sep 2010
By bitching about it here , can it achieve anything ? nope, you can't do shit :)

The squeaky wheel and all that.

What I'm saying is you can't do anything , so why not let the mods do their job ? Besides wasting your time in a pointless argument like what I'm doing now .

I'm doing exactly what I can do, post about it/report. The mods do there jobs based things like reports, rules, and the attention some topics get. I am letting them do their jobs. I simply know that somethings attract their attention.

Lol ? I'm saying that I was just stating my thoughts , but everybody have their own thoughts and opinions, thus you can do whatever you want. I'm stating that whatever I said was my OWN THOUGHTS . I'm not forcing you to accept it or anything , understand ?

It looks contradictory to me to go I can say whatever I want but in the same post complain that I'm saying what I want. If you truly thought I was free to voice my opinions then why would you attempt to not only question how I voice my opinions but also try to attack my personal life? You're free to your opinions but that freedom doesn't make your opinions right or any less contradictory.

Oh and don't you get it ? I meant that most of the threads you posted it tend to be a huge pointless argument . It does not matter how frequent or unfrequent you're here while waiting for your paint to dry up .

Depends on the topic but I wouldn't call most of the arguments pointless. Most of them match the point of the initial topic but they tend to go on for pages because I and whomever I'm talking with won't budge on our positions. But saying that means that it's not just me who is to blame for lengthy arguments and we can't have that.

Jun 14, 2012 7:21 PM

Jan 2011
Souske Sagara from Full Metal Panic. Man I hate him so much.
As always, today is the most enjoyable day.
Jun 14, 2012 8:39 PM
★★★★★

Sep 2008
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» Which anime brings back memories of nostalgia for you?

Gashadokur0 - 39 minutes ago

7 by rho34 »»
1 minute ago

» Check-in for the Spring 2024 season (for those watching a bunch of seasonals)

WatchTillTandava - 1 hour ago

11 by alshu »»
4 minutes ago

» How much time do you spend discussing anime?

RobertBobert - 8 hours ago

15 by Zimmu »»
26 minutes ago

» What is the greatest spoiler of all time in anime?

SgtBateMan - 1 hour ago

9 by Zarutaku »»
29 minutes ago

» show me your anime 3x3 ( 1 2 )

707supremacist - May 5

88 by 666 »»
1 hour ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.