Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Jun 13, 2012 4:37 AM

Jan 2008
Just purely out of curiosity, I wonder how many of you noticed what Alice is typing in the beginning of the opening theme on her keyboard.

How many of you noticed that random buttons weren't pressed, but she actually typed in
Sep 25, 2012 12:34 AM

Feb 2012
Never noticed that but, I did notice the badass-ery of her keyboard where the lights color change every time a keyboard button is clicked and, damnnnn.

My key board lights up and, so does my computer ( alien ware ) it's pretty cool but, it's not as badass as alternating colors on click

~Working on design a keyboard like that
~Has to much time+money+knowlege that I can actually do something like that
Sep 25, 2012 2:42 AM

Jan 2008
Share how you did it please, that would be one sick keyboard.
Sep 25, 2012 5:06 PM

Feb 2012
tazfelis said:

It's not done yet I'm still working on it calibrating the random generating colors is a bit more trick since i want it to be actually RANDOM not on a pattern like

Red , Blue , Green , Orange , Purple

then, repeat. I'll probably I have to make my own computer key board. I've made my own computer before but, this is a bit different. If I do make it I'll either put out a tut somewhere or release it as a buy-able product.

I'm about to work on a program to play around with random generating colors
Jan 14, 2013 7:04 PM
Nov 2012
holy shit mind fuck
Aug 30, 2013 2:09 PM

Jan 2013
HeavenlyUser said:
tazfelis said:

It's not done yet I'm still working on it calibrating the random generating colors is a bit more trick since i want it to be actually RANDOM not on a pattern like

then, repeat. I'll probably I have to make my own computer key board. I've made my own computer before but, this is a bit different. If I do make it I'll either put out a tut somewhere or release it as a buy-able product.

did you ever actually finish this? This sounds cool as fuq, anime reference or not.
also I noticed that too. ^-^
Sep 8, 2013 3:25 PM

Oct 2012
lol. yeah I noticed :3 I thought it was pretty cool :)

Jun 3, 2016 10:36 PM
Jul 2015
HeavenlyUser said:
tazfelis said:

Four years later, and RGB lighting isn't even special anymore. Building a keyboard isn't that difficult, but being able to utilise and control RGB LEDs is cool af. Was hoping to see how it'd turn out.
Jul 1, 2016 10:26 AM

Feb 2012
lohjiahung said:
HeavenlyUser said:

Four years later, and RGB lighting isn't even special anymore. Building a keyboard isn't that difficult, but being able to utilise and control RGB LEDs is cool af. Was hoping to see how it'd turn out.

Pretty much what you said. Given current day technology theres any number of easily purchasable and simple macro-programmable keyboards out there. From basics to highly advanced

At the time I did play around with using a control but making it truly random wasn't in my skill set. I could easily make things cycle but I was a little lost on making them random and well life -> toys.

If you still wanted to do it just look up RGB Programmable Keyboards theres a huge number available for anyone currently reading.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kamisama no Memochou Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Sep 2, 2011

73 by Selleri_UmU »»
Apr 3, 9:22 PM

» Alice, I cant understand her.

Playcool - Jun 5, 2016

3 by GearheadOtaku »»
Nov 4, 2023 7:13 PM

» When they make season 2 of Kamisama no Memochou

Sugram22 - Aug 30, 2013

20 by GearheadOtaku »»
Oct 12, 2023 7:03 PM

Poll: » Kamisama no Memochou Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

tsubasalover - Sep 23, 2011

212 by GearheadOtaku »»
Oct 12, 2023 6:37 PM

Poll: » Kamisama no Memochou Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

stevewiess01 - Jul 2, 2011

306 by GearheadOtaku »»
Oct 11, 2023 9:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.