Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jun 16, 2012 8:03 AM

Jan 2010
Great chapter finally he can do something w/o Moka help. Looking foward to the next fights.

ichigo03 said:

Personally, I think a harem ending would be a disservice to the story.

I agree. Do we like the other characters? Yes but its desitened that they all lose out to Moka. Too much has been put into the story for them change it all up like that.
A man who knows nothing and says something IS the dumbest person alive. A man who knows something and says nothing could possibly be the smartest person in the world -Unknown

Jun 16, 2012 9:07 PM

Aug 2008
It was an awesome chapter~ Akuha is crazy... I am glad Tsukune said that to inner Moka. I wonder if Alucard will somehow resonate with Tsukune...I can't wait for the next chapter :)
Jun 18, 2012 11:49 AM
Feb 2012
I watched both of the anime seasons and wanted to freakin' kill Tsukune afterwards. He was portrayed as a pathetic wuss and made me hate the anime adaption of this manga.
After that I wondered how the actual manga is since people mentioned it being way better than its anime counterpart. So I read the last few chapters and really started to like it. Well, *this* chapter fully convinced me to keep reading Rosario+Vampire. For now I'll just follow the latest chapters but I'll make sure to read both the first and the second part of it in one go after it's finished.

What I want to express with that -- if anyone saw the anime and was deeply disappointed by it, just say fuck it and read the manga instead.
Needless to say that amazing chapter was amazing.
The release of atomic energy has not created a new problem. It has merely made more urgent the necessity of solving an existing one. - Albert Einstein
Jun 19, 2012 2:11 PM

May 2012
ichigo03 said:
Looks like Inner Moka is finally letting go of that stubborn vampire pride she's always had.

We all know Outer Moka has always loved Tsukune, the problem has been Inner Moka, Ikeda is playing this pretty smartly, one of the biggest obstacles for the Tsukune X Moka endings was how to get two girls to become one and how to get Inner Moka to accept Tsukune.

It looks like we might see BOTH those things happen in the next chapters.

Now, to the people that want a Harem ending...

There are many signs that it just WON'T end that way:

• The polygamy chapter where BOTH Outer/Inner Moka AND Tsukune did NOT like the idea
  • The obvious title: Rosario + Vampire
  • This possible final arc fully focusing on Moka and the possible UNION of both halves.
  • Tsukune has only loved Moka, never any of the other girls.
  • The fact that Tsukune was the only person to remove the Rosario, thus confirming Akasha's prediction that in the future only the person who is destined to be with Moka would be able to remove the seal.

• I totally agree with your harem ending being a disservice. Although, there is a requital from Kurumu a few chapters back (chapter 41 I believe) when she saves Tsukune from becoming lost during his training with Touhou and a subsequent connection between the two of them that even their friends notice. For me, personally, this was utterly heart breaking and I cried pretty hard.

The more obvious result is Tsukune x Moka, but a part of me that grows stronger with every chapter wants Tsukune to be with Kurumu instead (which is annoying because Mizore is hands down my favorite). You're right about Tsukune only ever really loving Moka, but I feel like at that moment right there he questioned every feeling he ever had about love and who he wanted to choose in the end.

This leads me to believe that the primary possibilities are either:

1. Tsukune will be sacrificed thus avoiding having to chose which would leave us - the readers - insane with rage.

2. Moka will be sacrificed which will leave Tsukune with the remainder of the harem, and honestly, even though Mizore is my favorite I think the only true choice would be Kurumu since Mizore has all but given up (can't remember the chapter where she comes to this realization).

I can believe there's certainly more possibilities than that since there are so many unresolved players in the final moments of the series (Akua sacrificing herself, group 2 on the airship coming to the rescue, etc..etc...), but as much as I want a happy ending I have a nagging feeling that like a lot of love stories it will end in tragedy. I hope it doesn't. I also can't drop the pull at my heart strings about Kurumu x Tsukune.

This sucks, I don't know what to feel. ::sadface::

::edited for clarity::
    AkaeldaJun 19, 2012 2:16 PM
    マット
    "Guests are reminded that platform 1 forbids the use of weapons, teleportation and religion."
    Jun 26, 2012 8:14 AM

Apr 2012
    Akaelda said:
    ichigo03 said:
    Looks like Inner Moka is finally letting go of that stubborn vampire pride she's always had.

We all know Outer Moka has always loved Tsukune, the problem has been Inner Moka, Ikeda is playing this pretty smartly, one of the biggest obstacles for the Tsukune X Moka endings was how to get two girls to become one and how to get Inner Moka to accept Tsukune.

It looks like we might see BOTH those things happen in the next chapters.

Now, to the people that want a Harem ending...

There are many signs that it just WON'T end that way:

• The polygamy chapter where BOTH Outer/Inner Moka AND Tsukune did NOT like the idea
  • The obvious title: Rosario + Vampire
  • This possible final arc fully focusing on Moka and the possible UNION of both halves.
  • Tsukune has only loved Moka, never any of the other girls.
  • The fact that Tsukune was the only person to remove the Rosario, thus confirming Akasha's prediction that in the future only the person who is destined to be with Moka would be able to remove the seal.

• I totally agree with your harem ending being a disservice. Although, there is a requital from Kurumu a few chapters back (chapter 41 I believe) when she saves Tsukune from becoming lost during his training with Touhou and a subsequent connection between the two of them that even their friends notice. For me, personally, this was utterly heart breaking and I cried pretty hard.

The more obvious result is Tsukune x Moka, but a part of me that grows stronger with every chapter wants Tsukune to be with Kurumu instead (which is annoying because Mizore is hands down my favorite). You're right about Tsukune only ever really loving Moka, but I feel like at that moment right there he questioned every feeling he ever had about love and who he wanted to choose in the end.

This leads me to believe that the primary possibilities are either:

1. Tsukune will be sacrificed thus avoiding having to chose which would leave us - the readers - insane with rage.

2. Moka will be sacrificed which will leave Tsukune with the remainder of the harem, and honestly, even though Mizore is my favorite I think the only true choice would be Kurumu since Mizore has all but given up (can't remember the chapter where she comes to this realization).

I can believe there's certainly more possibilities than that since there are so many unresolved players in the final moments of the series (Akua sacrificing herself, group 2 on the airship coming to the rescue, etc..etc...), but as much as I want a happy ending I have a nagging feeling that like a lot of love stories it will end in tragedy. I hope it doesn't. I also can't drop the pull at my heart strings about Kurumu x Tsukune.

This sucks, I don't know what to feel. ::sadface::

::edited for clarity::

If what you say comes to be, it'll be totally unexpected. While I cannot rule out a 'tragic ending' I think the Rosario+Vampire name would make him finishing with anyone except Moka even more unlikely than a harem ending. I think it's more likely to have a "we're all friends" ending than that.
    Jun 29, 2012 11:48 PM

Apr 2012
    NO Rosario Vampire this month! Damned. That means we are left on that cliffhanger until August!
    Jul 1, 2012 12:09 PM

Jan 2012
    I think next chapter will be more about fighting, tsukune vs akua, and then there is the second group who will be greeted by gyokuro and kahlua, but that is just my opinion... either way, next chapter will be epic
    Jul 4, 2012 6:42 PM

Jan 2008
    Brego1 said:
    NO Rosario Vampire this month! Damned. That means we are left on that cliffhanger until August!

What D:? Where does it say this?
    Jul 7, 2012 9:28 AM

Oct 2007
    such a nicely done chapter. Tsukune and moka were just too cute xDDD

crazy akhua on the loose now!! I hope they kick her ass!!!
    Jul 10, 2012 5:35 AM

Jan 2008
    Volkova said:
    Brego1 said:

What D:? Where does it say this?

In response to my own question ... the author is ill so no Rosario Vampire this month :(
    Jul 11, 2012 6:22 AM

Dec 2009
    (╯°Д°)╯︵ ┻━┻
    *ALL MY FEELINGS*

Shit -- that's why I only found Claymore raws!! ('°□°) Everything makes sense now...
    Oh boy. Poor him :( He's just too great to get sick for a long time, I hope!
    Jul 11, 2012 9:52 PM

Mar 2009
    A little too emotional.
    Jul 15, 2012 1:24 AM

Jun 2012
    first time reading any manga in my life personally i found them so boring and uninteresting but reading non stop for around 21 hours from the first part i found it really exciting its almost as if i can picture it happening in my head with just still pictures :

that being said i wanna talk about the story....

First: I really hope Aono turns into that black devilish vampire with the uncontrolable rage but for some reason his will to protect everyone makes him able to control his instincts to the point in not harming his friends...

Second: as for the harem ending.....that is wayyyyyyyy gone it's not going to happen why?

> It's obvious Tsukune only has eyes for Moka
    >The story is being shifted in where everyone finds or develops feelings for another character
    > Kurumu & Ginei
    >Yukari & Wong- Fong Fong (haha)
    >(a slight hint of) Mizore & Miyabi
    >Kokoa & Haji
    The only one i see alone is Rubi :( although her S & M personality makes it so she doesn't need to be bound by someone...

well anyways those are my thoughs.....and i hope the ending doesnt dissapoint me....but one thing i never realised was how much an anime differs from manga...they completely ruined it and mixed it around and it wasnt until i read manga for the first time that i understood how different it was....

all in all i love this manga definetely my fav....even though this is the only one ive read lol
    Jul 25, 2012 1:00 PM

Dec 2009
    I agree with you, _retro_. Even though I don't like the idea of Mizore x Miyabi. Unless Akihisa-sensei completely changes Miyabi's ideals and behaviour... I didn't buy that "good guy" figure helping the girls, yet. I still think he's a pain in the ass :3
    Aug 16, 2012 5:46 AM

Jul 2009
    Akuha has been completely rejected now, she's going to go absolutely batshit crazy next chapter.
    Apr 21, 2022 2:23 PM
    Apr 2022
    kyled00m said:
    aceoflife said:
    How cool is Tsukune in Rosario✞Vampire II!
    This hug is the best ever hug within Rosario✞Vampire!
    I'm starting to think people thought nothing of Aono Tsukune before he became what he is now...

I wonder what he lost to become so strong... When people work hard to become strong, they tend to lose some of the values they hold dear... His change was too drastic not to lose something if you ask me... from bottom of the power pyramid to the top... some of his values must be distorted by now. His change in values hasn't affected how he treats his friends much but I wonder how he'll treat his classmates and others now...

The better question might be "Will we get to see how he treats his classmates after this battle is over?" though since it might end just like every anime and manga, not giving a deep understanding of the aftermath.

You have see how he has treated kuyo. tsukune :get in my way and I'll kill you!

He was f*cking dark at this moment even ruby was so terrified of tsukune but that only toward his enemies until his classmates doesn't bother him he would be friendly with them
    Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Rosario+Vampire Season II Chapter 12 Discussion

Darkreaper70 - Oct 7, 2008

35 by Animillion »»
    Jan 10, 2023 1:13 AM

Poll: » Rosario to Vampire: Season II Epilogue After Story Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

IceColdLightning - Apr 21, 2014

129 by AnZiR08 »»
    Nov 14, 2022 7:28 AM

Poll: » Rosario+Vampire II Chapter 13 Discussion

Faust721 - Nov 8, 2008

17 by Borkerino »»
    May 16, 2022 9:16 AM

Poll: » Rosario+Vampire Season II Chapter 9 Discussion

Darkreaper70 - Jul 10, 2008

15 by Borkerino »»
    May 14, 2022 7:02 AM

» Does Rosario+Vampire become very dark as it progresses?

Nightrail - May 31, 2014

7 by AnZiR08 »»
    May 7, 2022 10:22 AM
    It’s time to ditch the text file.
    Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.