Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Mar 19, 2021 3:11 AM

Aug 2018
I don't get how some commenters think the sex recording came from episode 4 or that "Fujiko and Zenigata didn't really do the deed."

She literally says, "We're finally together again." Seems obvious to me that she went to screw him for the second time, but this time she recorded it. In episode 4, the symbols were showing that he was f-king her. This time the symbols were showing that she was putting something in his butt.

She also says, "Let's just forget about everything and enjoy ourselves" as if she's there just to have fun. Whereas in episode 4 the sex was one of the conditions to avoid jail.
Tanya852Sep 10, 2021 10:24 PM
Aug 8, 2021 6:33 PM
Mar 2019
Very enjoyable episode the first twist kinda surprised me but kinda didn't. Especially with how Isolde hair was after the girls cut her hair it should of been obvious it was Oscar. Yo that seduction scene was hot until I heard Oscar's voice and was WTF. That shit was hilarious for me.

So Zengada and Fujiko didn't do it. She was just doing some kinky torturing. That's so funny seeing on the forum for episode 4 people were rage quitting the show cause of that & Fujiko getting harassed by Zengada. I knew that fujiko was going to do something with that in order to the combination for the locked. Fujiko got Oscar good in this episode
Dec 26, 2021 10:36 AM

Feb 2012
The yuri stuff was disturbing mainly because of the age difference and Fujiko in a position of power. What she did would count as abuse, and then she in turn was abused by Oscar. That part of the episode was very sinister, followed by a very weird sequence with owls.

I took it as a symbolic representation of something that happened to her when she was young. Apparently this is how they're explaining why Fujiko is the way she is, often acting like a sociopath, but using sex rather than violence to manipulate people. The series is describing very well why someone like Lupin would be such a fool for her, along with everyone else.

In contrast the following scenes with the girls chasing Lupin seemed pretty flippant. Not sure I like the quick shifts in tone from extremely dark to comedic, but the direction here was otherwise top notch. I wish the stories were as interesting as the style though.
Jan 15, 2022 6:44 AM

Feb 2019
Worst episode of what had so far been a very good show.
The line below is True.
The line above is False.
Feb 28, 2022 12:11 PM
Feb 2022
Tanya852 said:
I don't get how some commenters think the sex recording came from episode 4 or that "Fujiko and Zenigata didn't really do the deed."

She literally says, "We're finally together again." Seems obvious to me that she went to screw him for the second time, but this time she recorded it. In episode 4, the symbols were showing that he was f-king her. This time the symbols were showing that she was putting something in his butt.

She also says, "Let's just forget about everything and enjoy ourselves" as if she's there just to have fun. Whereas in episode 4 the sex was one of the conditions to avoid jail.
Feorg said:
The yuri stuff was disturbing mainly because of the age difference and Fujiko in a position of power. What she did would count as abuse, and then she in turn was abused by Oscar. That part of the episode was very sinister, followed by a very weird sequence with owls.

I took it as a symbolic representation of something that happened to her when she was young. Apparently this is how they're explaining why Fujiko is the way she is, often acting like a sociopath, but using sex rather than violence to manipulate people. The series is describing very well why someone like Lupin would be such a fool for her, along with everyone else.

In contrast the following scenes with the girls chasing Lupin seemed pretty flippant. Not sure I like the quick shifts in tone from extremely dark to comedic, but the direction here was otherwise top notch. I wish the stories were as interesting as the style though.

I think most people don't realize this but fujiko probably use a dildo on Zenigata (maybe??) to get those reactions cuz if you look at the pink symbol there is one on his tie, one on his male member going round his symbol so we can assume those are hands and the third one going on his butt is probably not a hand, if that's the case poor zeni got more than he bargain for, what I'm actually curious is how she recorded it, in the beginning of the scene you can see the camera focus on her boots and mind you.... She place only ONE of her boots on the table, so maybe it's there??
Sep 9, 2022 9:14 PM

Apr 2016
Wasn't expecting an Oniisama e (and its brethren) parody, it was quite amusing with the lily squad being the best part with how hilarious it was and I assume Oscar is the show having its fun with a "Lady Oscar" type of character.

A new hint about Mine's past, that sequence was terrifying.
Oct 17, 2023 11:20 PM

Jan 2021
wtf did i just watch đź’€
Dec 1, 2023 2:38 PM

Aug 2017
Easily the best episode so far, I giggled so much from the "all-girls yuri school" trope played with Fujiko, and Oscar is becoming more interesting as well. Definitely a fun episode. He's just too horny for Zeni-san though...
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Lupin the Third: Mine Fujiko to Iu Onna Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

octal9 - Apr 19, 2012

57 by TheCrimsonEye »»
Feb 8, 2:10 PM

Poll: » Lupin the Third: Mine Fujiko to Iu Onna Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

dbaranyi - Apr 11, 2012

65 by TheCrimsonEye »»
Feb 8, 1:02 PM

Poll: » Lupin the Third: Mine Fujiko to Iu Onna Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

samuraitastic - Apr 4, 2012

141 by TheCrimsonEye »»
Feb 5, 9:40 PM

Poll: » Lupin the Third: Mine Fujiko to Iu Onna Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 )

m0xxxy - Jun 28, 2012

83 by removed-user »»
Jan 23, 3:23 AM

Poll: » Lupin the Third: Mine Fujiko to Iu Onna Episode 7 Discussion

dbaranyi - May 16, 2012

49 by zelfron12 »»
Jul 2, 2023 2:25 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.