Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 2, 2012 11:37 PM

Feb 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
I really wish they'd just disassemble NB. He serves no useful purpose and has repeatedly proven that he's a danger to the crew :/

I wonder how Airi got permission to make an infamous pirate and spy a GP officer? Or are they holding her crew's families hostage to her good behavior?
Apr 21, 2013 6:36 PM

Jun 2012
^ He is really annoying, but I guess he supposed to be funny. This episode wasn't as funny as the last but not bad.
If strength is justice, then is powerlessness a crime?

Dec 29, 2014 8:25 PM

Sep 2014
Ep 12. YYYYaaaayyyy! Ryo-ohki's back!

Pros:
The Funny: Plenty of action and comedy this time. Amane's the funniest of the harem.

Ryoko Balta: The third harem sister joins the crew. I'm going to assume a number of weeks or months passed between eps. But it's not unwelcome. Plus she brought Steroid Brock with her. That's a plus in supporting cast.

Tarant Shank: It was short but Shank continued to be the big bad guy of the show. Ruthless, man.

Cons:

Nb. He needs to go now.

4/5. Fun ep. Plus Ryo-Ohki cameo!

I go where I wanna go, even if its into Oppai.
Mar 3, 2019 7:33 AM

Mar 2016
NB might be the best character in this show.

A fun space romp episode. Too bad every one isn't like this.
Dec 6, 2019 2:14 PM

Aug 2015
Why don't they just reprogram NB so he's not a nuisance lol?

It's impossible to not notice the director is the same as Excel Saga, since he self-inserts...that might've worked in Excel Saga, but it's annoying here

So, I guess Ryoko is a cop now? The anime has lampshaded Ryoko being named after Ryoko Hakubi, which is true both in universe and meta I'm sure, but I think it just kinda invites unfavorable comparison with the OG Ryoko by not giving her a different name.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tenchi Muyo! GXP Episode 1 Discussion

jacobpaige - May 7, 2011

11 by security_desu »»
Aug 24, 2022 12:05 PM

Poll: » Tenchi Muyo! GXP Episode 26 Discussion

jacobpaige - May 8, 2011

14 by Hesmiyu »»
May 22, 2022 7:20 AM

Poll: » Tenchi Muyo! GXP Episode 17 Discussion

jacobpaige - May 8, 2011

3 by TheKing528 »»
Sep 17, 2021 4:24 PM

Poll: » Tenchi Muyo! GXP Episode 14 Discussion

jacobpaige - May 8, 2011

4 by glassknuckles »»
Dec 6, 2019 2:22 PM

Poll: » Tenchi Muyo! GXP Episode 13 Discussion

Fallenkingzero - Apr 21, 2013

2 by glassknuckles »»
Dec 6, 2019 2:20 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.