Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « First ... « 3 4 [5]
May 17, 2021 5:36 AM

Aug 2014
Kotonoha is so dumb... well it happens in real life also so its ok, but maybe she should let Taisuke talk with her and go around the festival.
That kick Sekai landed on Makoto was totally deserved, as much as I defend him up tlil ep 4-5 now he is too pushy especially in Japan when public emotions are not well accepted. Strange that Sekai later clings to him.
The stupid four are pissing me of even more... I would just dump a bucket of cold water on them or something. They are acting all high and mighty and instead blaming Kotonoha for that while she is not? lol I bet they would become sluts in near future if the story continues...
Makoto starting to get cocky, but still being pushed around by all the girls without his own will ;d He was way better at the start of anime, dumb and innocent.

I liked the ending. Otome becomes a slut. Sekai for her plotting wins the betrayer "uncontrollable hormones" Makoto. (but I still like Sekai) Kotonoha dances with Taisuke. Would be cool also if Makoto rushes to stop them and then Taisuke KO him :D The Happy End ;d
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ ちゅっ ちゅっ キス (´。✪ω✪。`)

I hate it when anime/manga that I enjoyed ends, especially when there could be much longer plot and when I love main heroine :P

I wish I had magic glasses that let me see real world in anime colors ;)
Jul 23, 2021 6:10 PM
Dec 2017
goddamn this guy is such a dick.

Aug 14, 2021 8:32 AM

Jan 2020
Makoto can't just live a day without ass grabbing Sekai's ass...
Aug 14, 2021 8:35 AM

Jan 2020
Really now......how in the blue hell does Makoto can enter that `rest area` while Kotonoha is the receptionist ?
Oct 22, 2021 2:53 AM

Jun 2020
This is beyond dreadful

Not only is he looking at other girls besides the two he's just swinging his dick and whoever gets lucky is next

He even has a new girl to bang with this dude honestly should just burn in hell
Dec 6, 2021 6:13 AM

Jan 2021
Mf really just did that with a fourth girl.

Absolute Shitfest
Sep 2, 2022 12:48 PM
May 2021
It's... getting so painful to watch
Sep 2, 2022 9:41 PM
Oct 2021
crazy!!!!!!!!!!!
Oct 8, 2022 8:09 AM

Jul 2021
thankfully this episode wasn't very heavy like previous 2 episodes. the brain and emotional damage was minimum in this episode. still had those wtf and why? moments but comparatively a mild episode. it took me more than 10 days to process ep 8 afterall.

i don't how to feel about this but katsura ALWAYS stands up for herself when makoto is involved, she straight up tells what's wrong and doesn't act all timid like she does when those 4 bitches surround her and put all work on her.

bro that "rest area" must be dirty af, ew why are people going there

i was hoping that makoto will reject that girl who asked him out but he ended up making out with her lmao😭. this shit is beyond my comprehension

the part where that girl and makoto were making out in the rest room and katsura was just manning the booth alone was such a sad scene

dude's got 4 girls after him now. i've no idea why but yes.

hopefully, katsura has realised something now. will that lead to her change of heart?

also why does this anime has such banger EDs?
TsutanaiFuunOct 8, 2022 8:12 AM

The end of an era. Thank you Wit, Mappa and Isayama.
Feeling half happy, half sad.

Kawaii waifus
and precious
  best girls <3333

Jan 3, 2023 10:58 PM

Feb 2017
Aw, so they went with the rape option? That's too bad. Taisuke ends up irredeemable like the rest instead of just one-dimensional. For a while during this episode, I thought he might do the right thing and support Kotonoha through the break-up instead of violating her.

Feb 28, 2023 6:22 PM

Oct 2013
Makoto surely is very popular among girls, lol. I guess girls from the school from School Days anime like guys who are cowardly badboys
Feb 28, 2023 6:54 PM

Mar 2013
eski514 said:
Aw, so they went with the rape option? That's too bad. Taisuke ends up irredeemable like the rest instead of just one-dimensional. For a while during this episode, I thought he might do the right thing and support Kotonoha through the break-up instead of violating her.
As terrible as this event was handled in the anime, the game/interactive anime made it a bit more disturbing. Taisuke in many cases only made his move partially because you the player, as Makoto, may have told him of either Sekai or Kotonoha being single and tried to pair them up because you were trying to avoid fall out that comes with making your decision in being faithful to one girl.

The interactive anime isn't a memorable drama, but the interactive aspect and the fact that the interactive anime is completely animated makes you wonder why the anime adaptation should even exist. It's akin to a one to one video game adaptation of a video game walkthrough, with gameplay sections and all.
Jul 31, 2023 6:46 AM

Apr 2015
Smh just when I thought Taisuke was actually a decent person , Turns out he actually violated Kotonoha.........
Why is everyone such a scumbag and so selfish... Poor Kotonoha 
I just hate Makoto so much. Why is the mc so retarded and unlikeable
Aug 7, 2023 5:56 PM
Mar 2022
AegisReborn said:
yare yare...

The more I watch this anime, the more I hate it.  I started with such high hopes after the first episode, but then, now it's just annoying.  The protagonist is some loser guy who is shallow as hell, and yet, at the same time, he has all these girls falling all over him. 

Retarded...
Sadly this show along with pretty much every other anime outside of say 1% of them were created by perma-virgin life reject incel/otaku losers for incel/otaku losers who are all delusional fucking idiots and losers beyond pretty much anything you can imagine in the mind especially japanese otaku/incel they make the rest of the worlds losers look like chads.  These shows are the only way the can imagine being close to a female therefore the mc is always a beyond cowardly worthless fugo loser so the losers can as fucking sad as this may sound self insert lol and imagine being another loser that gets girls so they hump their full size stained and stinky as fuck body pillows in the mommys basement yelling out their sad AF pretend wife or waifu.
Aug 7, 2023 5:57 PM
Mar 2022
Kusanagikevin122 said:
dammm taisuke raped Kotonoha
thats just fucked...

Even worst that total waste of space trash mc just sat there watched it from the start knew what was going on and did nothing like the self insert beta bitch pussy he was.
Mar 24, 10:47 PM
Feb 2023
Characters liking this mc for no reasonnnn!! How does setstuna end up liking him because HE WAS NICE TO HER ONE DAY. Show cooked do not ever watch this nonsense i mean it. This is the only time i will ever write a review for an anime ever in my life. The mc is so dumb and just unnecessarily an asshole for no reason whatsoever. I'm seeing no character development and I'm 75% into this show. It's actually cooked please listen to the reviews on this one they have a point.
Apr 22, 1:03 AM
Oct 2021
[SCHOOL DAYS FROM THE PERSPECTIVE OF SOMEONE WHO KNOWS NOTHING - EPISODE 9]

NAH, THIS DUDE. ABSOLUTE MENACE TO SOCIETY. His body count is going through the roof and I want to throw him through a window :/. I still don’t know anything, but the only good ending here would be if all of the girls ganged up to beat Makoto to a pulp or something
Apr 25, 2:37 PM

Dec 2022
This school must have some lax management, haha. The "lounge"/"rest area" wouldn't last very long otherwise. And Makoto has banged another girl in Otome as well, meaning he's got further with her in about a minute of interaction than he has with Kotonoha throughout the entire anime so far.

Apparently, Kotonoha's falling necktie was symbolism for a loss of innocence (i.e. rape) there, but you could be forgiven for thinking she was mumbling for Makoto longingly while Taisuke was "just" hugging her. Obviously the visual novel would contextualise that scene more explicitly.

Shaded Horizon

Pages (4) « First ... « 3 4 [5]

More topics from this board

» Is School Days a misunderstood masterpiece?

SkyEatsOcean - Jan 30, 2015

49 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 25, 5:32 PM

Poll: » School Days Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Ranivus - Sep 20, 2007

1286 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 25, 5:23 PM

Poll: » School Days Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

OriginalName - Sep 12, 2007

207 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 25, 4:11 PM

Poll: » School Days Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

cyruz - Sep 5, 2007

204 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 25, 3:35 PM

Poll: » School Days Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Phrosh - Aug 22, 2007

124 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 25, 1:57 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.