3It was OK
15.8%
2Disliked it
8.4%
1Hated it
15.8%
Average 3.6
285 votes
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Aug 29, 2007 2:41 PM
Jul 2007
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
HAH. I totally saw that coming, Sekai kneeing Makoto. Except that I thought she'd kick him, but still, same thing. I think that's the first time I've seen that happen in an anime xD

JEEZ Makoto's such a player :o

And am I imagining it or was that finally the much-anticipated rape scene? If it is,
Aug 29, 2007 2:51 PM

Mar 2007
Man, I don't think I've ever had such mixed up emotions while watching anime. School Days is certainly great. This episode. This episode. This episode. This episode. No idea what to say, it was great yet it wasn't. I don't think I've ever complained this much while watching a episode either, I love this.
I still feel bad for Kotonoha though, and Taisuke can just go to hell. I've always found him annoying since the start.
Aug 29, 2007 2:53 PM
Jul 2007
Sobzob said:
Man, I don't think I've ever had such mixed up emotions while watching anime. School Days is certainly great. This episode. This episode. This episode. This episode. No idea what to say, it was great yet it wasn't. I don't think I've ever complained this much while watching a episode either, I love this.
I still feel bad for Kotonoha though, and Taisuke can just go to hell. I've always found him annoying since the start.

Me too (about the Taisuke comment). His voice is just so ugly and he's such an ignorant bastard.
Aug 29, 2007 3:52 PM
Anime DB Admin
BACK FOR MORE?

Jan 2007
Oh god, that guy. I also have mixed up emotions watching this show, but I've already put my head into my hands about 5 times lol.

staff.applications  
guidelines.faq 

report.abuse  

thx.skittles  
thx.kina 

[H+] ³  
Aug 29, 2007 5:32 PM

Jul 2007
Flower metaphor = win?
Makoto's conscience knowledge of the consequences kicks in?

I wonder how Makoto was raised... xD

And... as for taisuki... not the words to describe?
I mean, I'm the first to try and sympathize but he is really stupid... I wonder if he'll be able to live with himself? Or what could have possibly motivated that? (I doubt Otome's encouragement, lust and jealousy of Makoto could have been enough). I mean, how could he not see the gravity of his actions?
asandariAug 29, 2007 6:23 PM
Aug 29, 2007 5:39 PM

Jun 2007
Wow...I just seem to hate Makoto more and more as I watch the new episodes...I think Kotonoha is about to snap and go crazy o.O

I also agree with the Taisuke comment...He's just annoying...
Aug 29, 2007 8:12 PM

Jun 2007
Poor Kotonoha,Makoto is a retarded bastard,actually ,all girls should avoid this type of boyfriend(unfaithfull,unloyal boyfriend)he can just have sex with anybody,even Otome.Plus ,i wondering,is Japanese school is encourage its students to have sex before marriage,the school could approve such lounge.I hope my school is like this also.....Otome is such a idiot,giving her virginity to such a f**ker...
dexter89Aug 29, 2007 8:19 PM
Aug 29, 2007 8:34 PM

Aug 2007
This was the rape scene in the game. No, I hate it, she doesn't deserve to get raped by that dude.
Aug 29, 2007 8:51 PM

Jul 2007
Ok I honestly thought there couldn't be a worse character than Makoto...that is until I saw what Taisuke did. That fucking bastard, did he actually rape kotonoha at the end?
All the mods fucking blow on this website except Kaiserpingvin, Cloudy-Sky, Baman and aero. PM me if you're actually good and I left you out.

Oh, rule 8...

( ̄ー ̄)
Aug 29, 2007 9:01 PM

May 2007
Damn, I haven't even watch this episode and this thread feels steamy already.
Aug 29, 2007 9:05 PM
Aug 2007
After watching this episode, I'm left wondering if there is any guy in that school who's even remotely decent.
Aug 29, 2007 11:28 PM
Dec 2006
LOL looks like sex its not a big deal, anyway i think makoto deserves to DIE >:(

Aug 30, 2007 7:43 AM
Jul 2007
-A punch?
-no!
xD
This is really sad. Everybody loves everybody and there is no solution.
Aug 30, 2007 8:05 AM
Aug 2007
WTHELL!...Ive never think Makoto would have sex to that girl and betraying katsura!..hes not a man!..he should die to this series and katsura and sekai would be frends..and no arguments about one guy.....he doesnt deserve to have a lot of girls...hes a smart ass!"....
Aug 30, 2007 8:29 AM

Mar 2007
ngarngar said:
WTHELL!...Ive never think Makoto would have sex to that girl and betraying katsura!..hes not a man!..he should die to this series and katsura and sekai would be frends..and no arguments about one guy.....he doesnt deserve to have a lot of girls...hes a smart ass!"....

But he already betrayed Kotonoha by having sex with Sekai.
Aug 30, 2007 10:25 AM
Jun 2007
I blame it all on Makoto and Otome. Each of their actions has screwed over everybody.

Aug 30, 2007 10:29 AM
Anime DB Admin
BACK FOR MORE?

Jan 2007
It's quite ironic giving Otome a name like that heh.

staff.applications  
guidelines.faq 

report.abuse  

thx.skittles  
thx.kina 

[H+] ³  
Aug 30, 2007 10:35 AM

Jul 2007
i agree with everyone...MAKOTO MUST DIE!!! IF HE DOESNT SUIZID THEN I WILL HELP WITH PLEASURE !!! >:O
and....whats this "raping" anyways?? taisuke raped kotonoha?? am i blind or did you actually SEE this? or did that happen in that hentai game and everyone spoils >.>?

Aug 30, 2007 10:42 AM

Jul 2007
It happened in the game, which made it a lot more obvious, however it was expressed through symbolism as well (the ribbon + red ripples) and already highly suggested by Taisuke's approach to Kotonoha and the look on her face as it flipped between scenes.

The flower metaphor also tied into this, to a lesser extent, simply because Kotonoha lacked the mental capacities to resist Taisuke outright. Which lead to a horrific scarring. Quite sad :(
Aug 30, 2007 11:01 AM

Jun 2007
totally lost me there, She just kept saying Motoko so I was under the impression that she was still in shock after realizing Motoko betrayed her and that was the reason for the look on her face. As for Taisuke, I just thought he was hugging her... trying to tell her to give up on Motoko and go to him or something...

Aug 30, 2007 12:38 PM

Aug 2007
Makoto is officially a man whore.
and how desperate are these girls to just do him anyways even though they know hes like 3-timing.
*sigh* hes not even that good looking.
Aug 30, 2007 7:48 PM

Feb 2007
Yeah.. everyone in this anime fail to some extent
Aug 30, 2007 9:59 PM

Jul 2007
Let's all hope that Taisuke dies a long unbearably painful death for what he did. Agreed?
Aug 31, 2007 3:03 AM

Jul 2007
WTF
ok
NOW MAKOTO HAS DONE IT
i SERISOULY don't think i'd cheat on a girl THAT many times o_o
makoto is like...
the worst boyfriend on the face of this planet

but awesome rape scene
Aug 31, 2007 3:19 AM
Jul 2007
It looks like everyone in this school is from pathological family ...
Aug 31, 2007 3:26 AM

Jun 2007
Is kotonoha really rape by Sawanaga????I dont get it,i just saw Sawanaga say i love u to kotonoha.Anybody please explain....
Aug 31, 2007 4:22 AM

Mar 2007
daniel89 said:
Is kotonoha really rape by Sawanaga????I dont get it,i just saw Sawanaga say i love u to kotonoha.Anybody please explain....

asandari said:
It happened in the game, which made it a lot more obvious, however it was expressed through symbolism as well (the ribbon + red ripples) and already highly suggested by Taisuke's approach to Kotonoha and the look on her face as it flipped between scenes.

The flower metaphor also tied into this, to a lesser extent, simply because Kotonoha lacked the mental capacities to resist Taisuke outright. Which lead to a horrific scarring. Quite sad :(
Aug 31, 2007 2:08 PM

Jun 2007
Taisuke is the biggest idiot in the whole show. Someone should drug up Makoto and Taisuke, stick Makoto's cock in Taisuke's ass, and duck tape them together. Then roll them down a hill.

From the start of this show up till the last ep, I was hopping they would leave the rape seen out since Kotonoha get's enough shit as it is from everyone. But they added it in and now I don't think I want to watch anymore of the show. Chances are Kotonoha is gonna kill her self.
Aug 31, 2007 2:41 PM

Jul 2007
i agree with Deathfire.
Aug 31, 2007 7:41 PM

Feb 2007
DeathfireD said:
Taisuke is the biggest idiot in the whole show. Someone should drug up Makoto and Taisuke, stick Makoto's cock in Taisuke's ass, and duck tape them together. Then roll them down a hill.

From the start of this show up till the last ep, I was hopping they would leave the rape seen out since Kotonoha get's enough shit as it is from everyone. But they added it in and now I don't think I want to watch anymore of the show. Chances are Kotonoha is gonna kill her self.

I agree.. I would rather have Kotonoha kill Sekai though but yeah.. probably going to kill herself.
Aug 31, 2007 11:07 PM
Aug 2007
kiyouras my favorite character. Taisuke has no control over his hormones, i think we can all agree to that. He'll screw any chick that shows an interest in him o.O disgusts me, I hope the spoiler rumors are true, he deserves it.
Sep 1, 2007 7:37 AM

Jun 2007
To all Taisuke haters!!!!!I have just created anti taisuke club to make it convienient.....Feel free to join if any of u hates taisuke also,of course,i hate makoto more....
Sep 2, 2007 12:57 PM

Jul 2007
AFTER I DEFENDED MAKOTO!!! Ok I thought hes just a little tore between the two girls. I mean thats ok it happens, its forgivable but the 3rd girl! UNFORGIVABLE! I now hate Makoto...

Kotonoha should kill herself (oh thats harsh!), man I hate her more. I think Kotonoha should throw Makoto off the roof then jump after him (why do I hate Kotonoha so much?). Then Sekai can jump on the corpses.

Can't wait till next ep!
Sep 5, 2007 7:29 AM

Aug 2007
I really like SD but after ep 7 this anime start to look like Brazylian Soap Opera. Its stop being funny... First Katsu then Sekai and now this third girl?
Oct 28, 2007 5:20 PM

Oct 2007
yare yare...

The more I watch this anime, the more I hate it. I started with such high hopes after the first episode, but then, now it's just annoying. The protagonist is some loser guy who is shallow as hell, and yet, at the same time, he has all these girls falling all over him.

Retarded...
Nov 8, 2007 3:09 PM

Oct 2007
i'm already over the fact that makotos a douchebag. that girl was in for it, pretty much DRAGGING him into the rest room and like throwing herself onto him. honestly now, did you really think he would not accept it? he was sort of like"no" but if almost any guy is pushed that much by a girl it would happen. it wasnt necessarily his fault.

and he was actually going to go see katsura. i think he does care about her, but likes sekai more cause he can get sex from her.
he wasnt completely terrible this episode i thought..

but i feel sooo bad for katsura. she is by far my favorite and doesnt deserve that. but i cant bring myself to HATE the guy. i mean think about it... he's really dumb and who gave him that idea? PONYTAIL girl. this episodes bad faults were ALL because of her. so yeah, ir eally dont like her anymore.. not like i liked her in the first place since she was so unneccesarily mean to katsura.
Feb 28, 2008 8:45 AM

Feb 2008
All are cries. But this really laughed me out loud!

HEY! IDIOT COUPLE!

Sekai/Makoto: WE'RE NOT IDIOT

(referring they're a couple and not an idiot) lol!
Feb 28, 2008 9:02 AM

Jan 2008
lol! this episode is what made makoto a player! he only gets worse :P
性的暴行
Jun 2, 2008 6:14 AM

Feb 2008
Man, I get so mixed up after watching an episode of School Days =S

Oh, and I can't believe Taisuke raped Kotonoha. The guy is now officially, my 2nd most hated character. I really hope he and Makoto get a slow and EXTREMELY painful death at the end.
Jul 8, 2008 9:55 PM
May 2008
So after I finally accept Matoko he goes and does even more retarded shit. I mean he fucks one girl and then dances with another. Also at the end I believe Taisuke fucke Katsura...Just the ribbon and all...Fuck, I'm getting mixed feelings of this show...
Katsura is so gonna Sekai; either that or suicide...
Aug 2, 2008 2:37 PM

Jun 2008
PIMP DAYS

this show is so fucked up
Aug 15, 2008 4:40 AM

Jan 2008
What the shit? Didn't think Makoto could make things worse, but boy was I wrong.
Aug 31, 2008 12:18 PM

Sep 2007
Never seen such reference to real life^^ It's getting even more complicated with every episode I watch! I can hardly wait to see the end of that anime, and I'm sure it's gonna be tonight, even if I have to stay up 'till 3 AM~~ KAWAII!!(%*%^$!!!!
I used to be a 3D lover like you... But then I took an arrow to the heart.
Sep 7, 2008 5:58 PM

Jul 2008
I checked out the DVDs and all I got to say now to Makoto is: THANKS TO YOU I HAD TO CURSE SO MANY IN REAL LIFE! MAKOTO I PROMISE TO SEND EVERY SINGLE GUY LIKE YOU TO HELL WHERE YOU ARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I saw the DVD and after the rape there was BLOOD ON THE FLOOR. THAT MEANS THE GIRL LOST HER VIRGINITY AND IS NEVER GOING TO HAVE IT AGAIN :( :( :(
I HAD ENOUGH GIRL'S TEARS THAT LOST IT!!!!!!!!!! ENOUGH I SAY WITH THIS IN THIS WORLD!

Yeah that Taisuke guy IS GOING TO HELL WITH MAKOTO.

Like someone before said in this thread....I AM NOT PUTTING MY HANDS ON MY FACE!
Oops! I appear to be incapable of following Rules 16 and 17, so I had to have a mod change my sig for me.
Sep 7, 2008 7:11 PM

Jul 2008
I thought you were a 12 year old girl from reading that post above, but according to your profile, you claim to be a 28 year old guy. Strange.

At any rate, Taisuke, while an annoying idiot, just like every other character in "School Days", is also one of the few that did nothing morally wrong. He genuinely thought Katsura loved him, and that they were a couple after he told her what a cheating scumbag Makoto was. She did absolutely nothing in that scene to indicate that this wasn't the case.

And riddle me this; if Katsura, instead of being a cute, kind girl with a cheating boyfriend, was an ugly, kind GUY with a cheating girlfriend, would you feel this much sympathy for the character?
Sep 8, 2008 2:23 AM

Jul 2008
ShaolinRibiero said:
I thought you were a 12 year old girl from reading that post above, but according to your profile, you claim to be a 28 year old guy. Strange.

At any rate, Taisuke, while an annoying idiot, just like every other character in "School Days", is also one of the few that did nothing morally wrong. He genuinely thought Katsura loved him, and that they were a couple after he told her what a cheating scumbag Makoto was. She did absolutely nothing in that scene to indicate that this wasn't the case.

And riddle me this; if Katsura, instead of being a cute, kind girl with a cheating boyfriend, was an ugly, kind GUY with a cheating girlfriend, would you feel this much sympathy for the character?

Nothing Morally wrong!? You joking guy? He would be burned long time ago by the Church and other religion I will tell you that. Funny..you say he though genuinely about the love of Katsura....WHAT GUY DOES THAT WHILE THINKING ABOUT PUTTING HIS YOU KNOW WHAT AND WHERE!?

True love is MARRIAGE, Family and No SEX necessity! Get that buddy! By the way the marriage does not have to be church ordained as long it's respected as a celebration.

If you ask Katsura as a reality check should have carried a tazer and pepper spray. If I would go out with a girl I would train her to defend if I knew about that being her weakness. Makoto should just of the those Jews you GAS TO DEATH.

12 year old girl???? Don't judge someone by what you read and see it as. LOOK FURTHER cause I am far from who I even am when I was born.

""And riddle me this; if Katsura, instead of being a cute, kind girl with a cheating boyfriend, was an ugly, kind GUY with a cheating girlfriend, would you feel this much sympathy for the character?""-------------> MY ANSWER IS SIMPLE: I WOULD FEEL SORRY ENOUGH TO CHOP THE GIRL WHO CHEATS ON HIM AND ALL RESPONSIBLE FOR HIS MISERY. No one escapes from the shadows friend and I have killed to prove my belief!

I am THE WORST CHAOS roaming.
Oops! I appear to be incapable of following Rules 16 and 17, so I had to have a mod change my sig for me.
Sep 8, 2008 3:04 AM

Jul 2008
I don't think I've laughed that hard in a long, long time. Thanks, angel999.

angel999 said:

MY ANSWER IS SIMPLE: I WOULD FEEL SORRY ENOUGH TO CHOP THE GIRL WHO CHEATS ON HIM AND ALL RESPONSIBLE FOR HIS MISERY. No one escapes from the shadows friend and I have killed to prove my belief!

Wait, are you saying you've killed people before?
Sep 8, 2008 3:55 AM

Jul 2008
ShaolinRibiero said:
I don't think I've laughed that hard in a long, long time. Thanks, angel999.

angel999 said:

MY ANSWER IS SIMPLE: I WOULD FEEL SORRY ENOUGH TO CHOP THE GIRL WHO CHEATS ON HIM AND ALL RESPONSIBLE FOR HIS MISERY. No one escapes from the shadows friend and I have killed to prove my belief!

Wait, are you saying you've killed people before?

I don't know...all I know is that they got into a accident and died but only after they met me...concidence or am I like Himawari in XXXHolic Kei???? Who knows.

Yeah I think some people have died not by my own hands by just being around think of the Ring somehow.

Call me crazy, call me delusional but the people that have met me....some are dead.
Sep 8, 2008 5:12 AM
Anime DB Admin
BACK FOR MORE?

Jan 2007
Could you stop posting or get back to the topic of School Days now? Please? Would be highly appreciated.

staff.applications  
guidelines.faq 

report.abuse  

thx.skittles  
thx.kina 

[H+] ³  
Sep 8, 2008 5:29 AM

Jul 2008
cyruz said:
Could you stop posting or get back to the topic of School Days now? Please? Would be highly appreciated.

Yo Cyruz man...I just answer the questions of this guy: ShaolinRibiero so talk to him.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » School Days Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Ranivus - Sep 20, 2007

1285 by Atsunome »»
Yesterday, 4:37 AM

Poll: » School Days Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

OriginalName - Sep 12, 2007

206 by Atsunome »»
Yesterday, 1:37 AM

Poll: » School Days Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

cyruz - Sep 5, 2007

203 by Atsunome »»
Yesterday, 1:21 AM

Poll: » School Days Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Phrosh - Aug 22, 2007

123 by Atsunome »»
Yesterday, 12:45 AM

Poll: » School Days Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

DeleteMe3409 - Aug 16, 2007

174 by Atsunome »»
Yesterday, 12:17 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.