Forums
New
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »
Apr 10, 2012 8:13 PM

Feb 2012
Valaskjalf said:
Bloodcalibur said:
nerb said:
Two things made me laugh while reading this.

First - I don't think women will appreciate this Scarlett being called a woman, as it makes it seem like the only way for a "woman" to do well at Starcraft is to be born with a penis.

Second, and more lol-tastic - The OP actually thinks that Warcraft 4 will come out in their lifetime.

Ignorance is bliss, concerning both points.

Tachii said:
Lol, probably the only post in this thread that talked about the game.

And I had no idea what it meant, rofl.

Thread wasn't about the game, it was about Scarlett's achievement.

He does have a point about WarCraft 4. It has a much chance of coming out as Half-Life 3 or a patch that will finally make StarCraft II an actual good game :p

Blizz staff has already revealed it's part of their plans but that they have D3 and WoW expansions still in front of schedule before it so it's going to take many more years before it comes out. Starcraft II came out 12 years after Starcraft.

They've revealed that they plan on releasing Warcraft 4 in the same way they plan on releasing Starcraft II expansion campaigns.

Which goes back to my original point =d: Ignorance is bliss.
"I will close my eyes and let the darkness be the light that guides me through the path of chaos"

Call me the Jelly Factory. I'm the world's largest producer of jelly.
Apr 11, 2012 1:58 AM

Sep 2008
Bloodcalibur said:
Women being one of the main focuses of the people I've tutored during my Warcraft 3 reign (2002-2005), it makes me very proud to see a female gamer like her make it big. I've always tried to promote female gaming skill since those years to help mitigate the stereotype and I'm just happy to see a friend do it so well and without my help.

A good helping of boasting about your protégée is all good and well, but treating a female gamer differently to a male gamer in her achievements just reinforces the stereotypes which i assume is the opposite of what you're trying to do.

Female gamers aren't underdogs, there's just less of us than male gamers.

*ignores transgender comments completely*
-------GW2 --------
Apr 11, 2012 8:19 AM

Jan 2012
TrgrHappy said:
Bloodcalibur said:
Women being one of the main focuses of the people I've tutored during my Warcraft 3 reign (2002-2005), it makes me very proud to see a female gamer like her make it big. I've always tried to promote female gaming skill since those years to help mitigate the stereotype and I'm just happy to see a friend do it so well and without my help.

A good helping of boasting about your protégée is all good and well, but treating a female gamer differently to a male gamer in her achievements just reinforces the stereotypes which i assume is the opposite of what you're trying to do.

I don't mean to sound like an asshole, but in the games I've played, women have always been not quite as good as the men. Even though there are less, comparatively, they're still not quite as good. Perhaps my opinion doesn't matter as much since I only play a few different games, and it does entirely depend on the game(e.g. this certainly doesn't apply in games like RuneScape, one game I play) but for certain games, it certainly does.
Lemme smang it girl.
Apr 11, 2012 9:14 AM

Feb 2012
TrgrHappy said:
Bloodcalibur said:

It seems you misunderstand, immensely.

I don't see how anything I've said indicates that I'm implying that they're inferior in actual ability to male gamers. In fact, the whole reason why I was the Chieftain/leader of an all-female clan on WC3 back in 2005 was because I wanted to show people that they're just as good if given the same amount of competitive experience and exposure to high level play.

Your point about them having a smaller population is exactly my point when I said, "I've always tried to promote female gaming skill to help mitigate the stereotype". I find it ironic that you quote the very thing that argues your post.

That's exactly why I'm giving it special attention, because of their lack of exposure. There are so many extremely skilled female gamers that I've encountered who have made me sweat in a 1v1 match more than most of the top pros back then ever could, but just weren't given exposure. Key word here is: Promote.
"I will close my eyes and let the darkness be the light that guides me through the path of chaos"

Apr 11, 2012 9:18 AM

Feb 2010
Not as sexy as Kayo police tho. Still happy for her, luxury to see a women in a professional level gaming.

LUL
Apr 11, 2012 9:21 AM

Sep 2007
Ugh. I feel violated. Instead of being warned that I was about to look at a monstrosity I was casually told that I was about to see a regular female. What an annoying fucking way to say tranny.

Bloodcalibur said:
Pretty sure she's scientifically female. Dunno what you mean here.

Oh, good point. Why not just call popular prejudice science? Case closed then.
Apr 11, 2012 9:24 AM

Feb 2012
blockhead said:
Ugh. I feel violated. Instead of being warned that I was about to look at a monstrosity I was casually told that I was about to see a regular female. What an annoying fucking way to say tranny.

Bloodcalibur said:
Pretty sure she's scientifically female. Dunno what you mean here.

Oh, good point. Why not just call popular prejudice science? Case closed then.

Do some research on gender science.

Again, ignorance must be bliss if people like to sound very confident with their arguments despite displaying blatant lack of knowledge.

Apr 11, 2012 9:42 AM

Sep 2007
Sounds like a pseudo science based on popular prejudice to me. I'm not going to bother researching faggot shit like that but if you posted specific things I'd read them and maybe respond. I know nothing about brain science but I do know from common sense that faggots are liars. If all faggots were just some sort of mutant I'm sure that the scientific knowledge backing that up would be hugely popular and I'd have heard about it.
Apr 11, 2012 9:44 AM

Apr 2011
Bloodcalibur said:
Valaskjalf said:
Bloodcalibur said:
nerb said:
Two things made me laugh while reading this.

First - I don't think women will appreciate this Scarlett being called a woman, as it makes it seem like the only way for a "woman" to do well at Starcraft is to be born with a penis.

Second, and more lol-tastic - The OP actually thinks that Warcraft 4 will come out in their lifetime.

Ignorance is bliss, concerning both points.

Tachii said:
Lol, probably the only post in this thread that talked about the game.

And I had no idea what it meant, rofl.

Thread wasn't about the game, it was about Scarlett's achievement.

He does have a point about WarCraft 4. It has a much chance of coming out as Half-Life 3 or a patch that will finally make StarCraft II an actual good game :p

Blizz staff has already revealed it's part of their plans but that they have D3 and WoW expansions still in front of schedule before it so it's going to take many more years before it comes out. Starcraft II came out 12 years after Starcraft.

They've revealed that they plan on releasing Warcraft 4 in the same way they plan on releasing Starcraft II expansion campaigns.

Which goes back to my original point =d: Ignorance is bliss.

Oh yeah, maybe in 20 years? Which goes back to my original post.
Apr 11, 2012 9:47 AM
Dec 2009
Wont sound like a sexist. But I watched all her matches at IPL. Shes good but nothing really special. Sure she's a transe but why are people getting so excited over that? She's a human being just like you and me. I think it's nice that she gets a bit attention cos she was looking for a team and it seems like quanticgaming wants her on their team.

Anyways Huk fighting ~~
Apr 11, 2012 10:15 AM

Jan 2012
blockhead said:
Sounds like a pseudo science based on popular prejudice to me. I'm not going to bother researching faggot shit like that but if you posted specific things I'd read them and maybe respond. I know nothing about brain science but I do know from common sense that faggots are liars. If all faggots were just some sort of mutant I'm sure that the scientific knowledge backing that up would be hugely popular and I'd have heard about it.

Faggot shit?

Well aren't you an ignorant bastard. All homosexuals are certainly not liars. Most of the gay community gets a bad rap from the small percentage that are flamboyant and creepy(which there are).

That school of thought is kind of like saying all blacks are bad because one robbed a store. It's making a broad generalization about an entire population based on one(not necessarily correct) opinion. I personally don't support homosexuality, but I certainly am not as uneducated about it as you are.

Oh, and there's a difference between transvestite, trasnssexual, and transgender, the former two being sub-categories of the latter.
Lemme smang it girl.
Apr 11, 2012 10:30 AM

Feb 2012
Valaskjalf said:
Oh yeah, maybe in 20 years? Which goes back to my original post.

Even if it was 20 years, that's still well within my lifetime, which you were referring to the other guy's comment about it not being released within this lifetime lul.

blockhead said:

Differences in Sexual Orientation
Transgender people of all kinds, including transsexual people, can be gay, lesbian, bisexual, or asexual. Sexual orientation is not linked to gender identity. A transsexual person who undergoes gender reassignment surgery may be perceived as having an orientation change if they go from being interested in the "same" gender to the "opposite" gender or vice versa because of their own transition.

In other words, transsexualism is completely different from homosexuality. A simple google search would've saved yourself from displaying blatant ignorance to the topic.

Apr 11, 2012 11:45 AM

Sep 2007
InTheBushes321 said:
Well aren't you an ignorant bastard. All homosexuals are certainly not liars. Most of the gay community gets a bad rap from the small percentage that are flamboyant and creepy(which there are).

That school of thought is kind of like saying all blacks are bad because one robbed a store. It's making a broad generalization about an entire population based on one(not necessarily correct) opinion. I personally don't support homosexuality, but I certainly am not as uneducated about it as you are.

By far the most educational thing about homosexuality I have ever come across was an Encyclopedia Dramatica article entitled Homosexuality, lol. That shit fascinates me but I doubt anything exists that actually breaks it down.

Maybe it was thoughtless of me to call them liars, but I always thought the whole gay thing was mostly a lie to get attention somehow. Or they just do it because it's the only way they'll get a blowjob. And since it's not politically correct to bash them for it because they don't have a choice or some such nonsense (nonsense that we can't bash them for it), it's the perfect crime. You're right that it is uneducated. Actually it's just a hunch.

InTheBushes321 said:
Oh, and there's a difference between transvestite, trasnssexual, and transgender, the former two being sub-categories of the latter.

I'm reading the wiki article right now.

Bloodcalibur said:

Transgender people of all kinds, including transsexual people, can be gay, lesbian, bisexual, or asexual. Sexual orientation is not linked to gender identity. A transsexual person who undergoes gender reassignment surgery may be perceived as having an orientation change if they go from being interested in the "same" gender to the "opposite" gender or vice versa because of their own transition.

In other words, transsexualism is completely different from homosexuality. A simple google search would've saved yourself from displaying blatant ignorance to the topic.

I don't care about statements like this. It doesn't give any sort of measurement or statistic. My intuition, which I trust way more than that, tells me that trannies are faggots. Even besides that, I meant it to be an ignorant sounding comment. It makes no difference if they are or not; all trannies are liars because you have to be out of your fucking mind to split your cock open and whatever they are thinking and saying to justify it is a lie.
blockheadApr 11, 2012 11:50 AM
Apr 11, 2012 3:19 PM

Feb 2012
blockhead said:
InTheBushes321 said:

By far the most educational thing about homosexuality I have ever come across was an Encyclopedia Dramatica article entitled Homosexuality, lol. That shit fascinates me but I doubt anything exists that actually breaks it down.

Maybe it was thoughtless of me to call them liars, but I always thought the whole gay thing was mostly a lie to get attention somehow. Or they just do it because it's the only way they'll get a blowjob. And since it's not politically correct to bash them for it because they don't have a choice or some such nonsense (nonsense that we can't bash them for it), it's the perfect crime. You're right that it is uneducated. Actually it's just a hunch.

InTheBushes321 said:

I'm reading the wiki article right now.

Bloodcalibur said:

I don't care about statements like this. It doesn't give any sort of measurement or statistic. My intuition, which I trust way more than that, tells me that trannies are faggots. Even besides that, I meant it to be an ignorant sounding comment. It makes no difference if they are or not; all trannies are liars because you have to be out of your fucking mind to split your cock open and whatever they are thinking and saying to justify it is a lie.

Your IQ is lul.

That's all I can say.

Apr 11, 2012 3:28 PM

Apr 2012
This is why I love Canada. Congratulations to her, she definitely deserves it. I can't stand ten minutes of an MMO, so props to her.

"You can always count on Americans to do the right thing-after they've tried everything else"
---------------------------------------------Winston Churchill----------------------------------------------------
Apr 11, 2012 7:46 PM

Apr 2011
MMO and Homosexuality ? Wow this topic is a total failure xD I feel sorry for OP
Apr 11, 2012 9:17 PM

Sep 2007
Bloodcalibur said:

Your IQ is lul.

That's all I can say.

Maybe. You seem to me like the most retarded person on the entire forum.

Anyway I just read the whole thing you quoted. Lesbian, gay, bisexual, or asexual. There's no heterosexual. All of those are faggots except the asexuals. So what part was supposed to disprove my ignorance? Or is it that, since they are supposed to be women now, that being gay means they aren't actually faggots? Either way I still don't buy it, actually. Most trannies will probably fuck anything.
blockheadApr 11, 2012 9:20 PM
Apr 11, 2012 11:54 PM

Feb 2012
blockhead said:
Bloodcalibur said:

Your IQ is lul.

That's all I can say.

Maybe. You seem to me like the most retarded person on the entire forum.

Anyway I just read the whole thing you quoted. Lesbian, gay, bisexual, or asexual. There's no heterosexual. All of those are faggots except the asexuals. So what part was supposed to disprove my ignorance? Or is it that, since they are supposed to be women now, that being gay means they aren't actually faggots? Either way I still don't buy it, actually. Most trannies will probably fuck anything.

I take it comprehension isn't a skill of yours.

Sexual orientation is not linked to gender identity.

I even put it in bold for you earlier =d. What's entertaining is that in the midst of your trolling this thread, all you've accomplished thus far is displaying your ignorance and lack of intelligence.

It seems to me you have some sort of hatred for non-heterosexuals btw. It's just a curious suspicion but, sometimes when someone is like that, it's due to some sort of insecurity or event that happened in their life that they feel uncomfortable with. Maybe you kissed a guy in the past and you're doing all you can to defend your masculinity because you're having trouble coping with the fact that you are actually attracted to men? It's okay you know, there's nothing wrong if you admit that =X.

Apr 12, 2012 12:19 AM

Jul 2011
So many people acting butthurt because the person in the video is transgender. I mean, really? Some people need a reality check and realize that gender is not always what's between your legs. This thread isn't about Scarlett's transition either way. Geez...
Apr 12, 2012 2:24 AM

Mar 2009
Why the gender discussion?
I think it's an amazing feat to beat top SCII players with only 1 year of experience in the game while they've been playing since release.
On top of that I'm always impressed when I watch top players of the RTS genre. I wouldn't be able to memorize everything and be able to do everything in a matter of milliseconds.
I think she should definitely be recognized for what she's acomplished.

Woman or not from whatever perspective you see it she or he (she imo) is still a very good player.
Apr 12, 2012 6:12 AM

Sep 2007
Bloodcalibur said:

I take it comprehension isn't a skill of yours.

I guess I misread the passage. The sentence I was referring to was just a pointless one stating the obvious and assumed you already were thinking that transgenders could be hetero. My bad. Pretty confusing due to the way they worded it and the way they go from saying that they can be faggots then saying that to have that prejudice is wrong. Shitty passage IMO. You could have explained all this instead of just saying you bolded the important part when I was trying to point out an inconsistency you fucking faggot idiot.

Bloodcalibur said:
It seems to me you have some sort of hatred for non-heterosexuals btw. It's just a curious suspicion but, sometimes when someone is like that, it's due to some sort of insecurity or event that happened in their life that they feel uncomfortable with. Maybe you kissed a guy in the past and you're doing all you can to defend your masculinity because you're having trouble coping with the fact that you are actually attracted to men? It's okay you know, there's nothing wrong if you admit that =X.

No you.

The fact that you're friends with a tranny makes you almost as bad as a gay person. Maybe just as bad, since trannies are a thousand times more gross than gay guys. Also, I don't hate them as much as I look down on them. I can look past it though. Like while watching Crank 2; that gay guy was cool.
blockheadApr 12, 2012 6:55 AM
Apr 12, 2012 6:27 AM

Apr 2011
Harii said:
So many people acting butthurt because the person in the video is transgender. I mean, really? Some people need a reality check and realize that gender is not always what's between your legs. This thread isn't about Scarlett's transition either way. Geez...

That is not really the problem. Some people (like me) see this person as a guy and uses the transgender excuse to make a big deal out of something like being a pro SC2 player. It is not the transgender in itself.
Apr 12, 2012 8:51 AM

Jul 2008
Vudis said:
Because the OP wanted to make a big deal about it. If he didn't, he wouldn't be hammering the "female" gamer drum. If anything, I think it was his intent to stir up some shit about it.
Apr 12, 2012 9:08 AM

Feb 2012
Valaskjalf said:
Harii said:

That is not really the problem. Some people (like me) see this person as a guy and uses the transgender excuse to make a big deal out of something like being a pro SC2 player. It is not the transgender in itself.

Actually, she never planned on even revealing that. If she could have avoided it, she wouldn't have admitted she was transgendered. If you read the article you could see a hint of that.

The whole time I've known her she's never wanted to present herself as a transgender to the public, just a woman. Her being in the early phases of transition was what made her even more reluctant to appear at tournaments in person so she only attended online tournaments (Iron Lady Tournament for instance).

I really don't see how or where you're somehow extracting the conclusion that she's using her transgenderism as a way to hype things up. There's no evidence of that whatsoever. Furthermore, from the years I've known her she really really is not even the kind of person to do such a thing. She's introverted and shy. The one thing I've ever seen her show high levels of confidence of was her SC2 play, to the point that I tease her about her thinking she can beat me at WC3.

Until that IPL4 tournament, she's only told about 4 people outside her family. One of my girlfriends and I were two of them. We've always kept it a secret ourselves as well.

To come up with such a conclusion out of thin air just shows me how jelly you are =S.

Defiance said:
Vudis said:
Because the OP wanted to make a big deal about it. If he didn't, he wouldn't be hammering the "female" gamer drum. If anything, I think it was his intent to stir up some shit about it.

My original post explains that I've always tried to promote female gaming. In every post I've seen you post on these forums you've always shown consistent intellectual insufficiency. Keeps me entertained.

Apr 12, 2012 9:14 AM

Feb 2005
Female gamer?

Oh, wait, transgender, nvm, that explains it, WAHAHAHAHA.
Also, op, lol at the self importance.
Apr 12, 2012 9:17 AM

Jul 2008
Bloodcalibur said:
My original post explains that I've always tried to promote female gaming. In every post I've seen you post on these forums you've always shown consistent intellectual insufficiency. Keeps me entertained.
You say I'm the one intellectually insufficient yet you are the one parading a guy around as the champion of female gamers lol. I personally agree with the idea that this is an insult to women gamers more than anything.
Apr 12, 2012 9:21 AM

Feb 2012
Baman said:
Female gamer?

Oh, wait, transgender, nvm, that explains it, WAHAHAHAHA.
Also, op, lol at the self importance.

This grand epiphany of yours would be great if it wasn't an already long established concept that Bloodcalibur is a cocky, conceited, megalomaniac =d.

Do you have any more intuitively enlightening theories Baman?

To the rest of the community: I apologize for finding it hard to not feel like such. When you have 181 IQ and you've dominated just about every field of expertise that you've dove into in life, it's hard to not be this way =d.

Apr 12, 2012 9:48 AM

Feb 2005
Bloodcalibur said:
To the rest of the community: I apologize for finding it hard to not feel like such. When you have 181 IQ and you've dominated just about every field of expertise that you've dove into in life, it's hard to not be this way =d.
Yea, we're all supermen on the internet, aren't we. Personally I don't have much time to brag because I'm preoccupied taking twenty doctorates, acing the stock market and getting insane killstreaks in secret IRL underground gladiator matches. Against Special Ops vets riding polar bears. While drunk and blindfolded. ┐( ̄ー ̄)┌

Now fellate my e-peen. Yeees, just like that, does it taste good?
Apr 12, 2012 10:56 AM

Feb 2012
Baman said:
Bloodcalibur said:
Yea, we're all supermen on the internet, aren't we. Personally I don't have much time to brag because I'm preoccupied taking twenty doctorates, acing the stock market and getting insane killstreaks in secret IRL underground gladiator matches. Against Special Ops vets riding polar bears. While drunk and blindfolded. ┐( ̄ー ̄)┌

Now fellate my e-peen. Yeees, just like that, does it taste good?

Unfortunately, most of my achievements can be easily sourced and cited if one knows where to look :]
While I understand that it's hard to believe that someone can excel at multiple fields, most of the ones who have a hard time believing are those who are too mediocre to understand that there are people like that who exist, and fairly common too.

Apr 12, 2012 11:47 AM

Feb 2005
Bloodcalibur said:
Unfortunately, most of my achievements can be easily sourced and cited if one knows where to look :]
While I understand that it's hard to believe that someone can excel at multiple fields, most of the ones who have a hard time believing are those who are too mediocre to understand that there are people like that who exist, and fairly common too.
Assuming one even gives enough of a shit to look.
Anyone that's been on the internet for more than a week should know internet tough guys are everywhere. Ceaseless bragging and acting all hardcore while dripping with condescension is the most obvious sign of one, if you're anywhere near as smart as you claim, you know this, and wouldn't expect anyone to believe. Derp.
Apr 12, 2012 12:06 PM

Feb 2012
Baman said:
Bloodcalibur said:
Assuming one even gives enough of a shit to look.
Anyone that's been on the internet for more than a week should know internet tough guys are everywhere. Ceaseless bragging and acting all hardcore while dripping with condescension is the most obvious sign of one, if you're anywhere near as smart as you claim, you know this, and wouldn't expect anyone to believe. Derp.

You seem to be overlooking something. I'll just say this, only two people on this forum are aware of it. Everyone else does not have sufficient intuition or intelligence to catch it <3. Thanks for proving my point.

Apr 12, 2012 12:32 PM

Feb 2005
Bloodcalibur said:
You seem to be overlooking something. I'll just say this, only two people on this forum are aware of it. Everyone else does not have sufficient intuition or intelligence to catch it <3. Thanks for proving my point.
Heh, thank you for proving my point.
But I'll give you that, you're one of the more entertaining trolls we've had recently.
Apr 12, 2012 12:47 PM

Apr 2011
BTW, what's your Warcraft III nickname? I might know you since I used to watched a shit tons of replays
Apr 12, 2012 12:54 PM

Feb 2012
Baman said:
Bloodcalibur said:
Heh, thank you for proving my point.
But I'll give you that, you're one of the more entertaining trolls we've had recently.

Still don't get it smh =d.

Valaskjalf said:
BTW, what's your Warcraft III nickname? I might know you since I used to watched a shit tons of replays

I doubt that's the real reason. But here's the latest account I made before my official leave 3 years ago.

http://classic.battle.net/war3/ladder/w3xp-player-profile.aspx?Gateway=Azeroth&PlayerName=BL%5dooDCalib%5buR

Apr 12, 2012 1:01 PM
Jul 2018
You may excel at everything but this topic still fails.
Apr 12, 2012 1:05 PM

Jan 2012
I like how the gender discussion continues. But not really.

To be completely honest, most people on the internet are trolls in their own right. I am troll. You're a troll. The Pope is a troll, There are stupid trolls and smart trolls. Moderators are often some of the worst trolls, but I can't say much more without getting ragebanned.

So, I guess this begs asking(again), but why hasn't this been dropped by now? No headway has been made, and everyone's just trolling in circles at this point.... :3

Oh, and @Baman, it tastes salty. You should probably wash it.
Lemme smang it girl.
Apr 12, 2012 3:17 PM

Feb 2012
InTheBushes321 said:
I like how the gender discussion continues. But not really.

To be completely honest, most people on the internet are trolls in their own right. I am troll. You're a troll. The Pope is a troll, There are stupid trolls and smart trolls. Moderators are often some of the worst trolls, but I can't say much more without getting ragebanned.

So, I guess this begs asking(again), but why hasn't this been dropped by now? No headway has been made, and everyone's just trolling in circles at this point.... :3

Oh, and @Baman, it tastes salty. You should probably wash it.

Pretty much.

Sometimes I wonder if people really think before they post. Baman points out I troll, and yet calls me out on acting egotistical. Goes on to claim that was his point, yet calls me a troll? Oh boy...

Always a humorous sight to see when someone who truly believes they're smart and clever and in the midst of it makes points that completely collapse on each other. But like I always say, there are true intellectuals, and pseudo-intellectuals.

A fair advice, or rather, warning in general. Debates, like all things in the universe, are just a matter of equations. Some simple, some complex. It's about who sees the edges of each equation that remains on top :]. Survival of the fittest.

Apr 12, 2012 5:37 PM

Feb 2005
Bloodcalibur said:
Sometimes I wonder if people really think before they post. Baman points out I troll, and yet calls me out on acting egotistical. Goes on to claim that was his point, yet calls me a troll? Oh boy...
Yea, yea, I guess my bait was too obvious, maybe I should hang a Russian girl on the hook next time, eh.
Your baiting is pretty obvious as well though. Try saying LoGH sucks, that might get me riled up.

Either way, it seems like this thread is pretty dead. If it wasn't stillborn in the first place. You should probably post something ontopic if you want to salvage it.
Apr 12, 2012 5:38 PM

Feb 2012
Baman said:
Bloodcalibur said:
Yea, yea, I guess my bait was too obvious, maybe I should hang a Russian girl on the hook next time, eh.
Your baiting is pretty obvious as well though. Try saying LoGH sucks, that might get me riled up.

The fact you thought I was baiting at any point in our rebuttals already tells me you're thinking in the completely wrong thought process.

Still don't get it lol.

It's best to assume that I'm in a completely different mental realm than you.

Apr 12, 2012 5:45 PM

Feb 2005
Bloodcalibur said:
The fact you thought I was baiting at any point in our rebuttals already tells me you're thinking in the completely wrong thought process.

Still don't get it lol.

It's best to assume that I'm in a completely different mental realm than you.
Wow, you're pretty insistent on this, aren't you? I'd love to give you some of the attention you so crave, this is highly amusing. Go on, do some tricks.
Apr 12, 2012 5:53 PM
Feb 2010
You know, all I see is a guy with no shirt calling a guy with a monocle stupid.
Apr 12, 2012 10:42 PM

Sep 2007
Bloodcalibur said:

This is something a child would say. Anyone could come out and say something like this and it makes you look like a retard because you're trying to insult someone and you refuse to give points. If you wanted to make a point, grow up and actually make one for fucks sake.

Bloodcalibur said:

A fair advice, or rather, warning in general. Debates, like all things in the universe, are just a matter of equations. Some simple, some complex. It's about who sees the edges of each equation that remains on top :]. Survival of the fittest.

So what's the equation for this argument? Equations are thought up to describe universal laws, no one is going to bother creating an asinine equation just to figure out something as simple as a debate you posturing pseud. And no one ever has. The idea is ludicrous.
Apr 13, 2012 1:35 AM

Feb 2012
Mission accomplished.

blockhead said:
This is something a child would say. Anyone could come out and say something like this and it makes you look like a retard because you're trying to insult someone and you refuse to give points. If you wanted to make a point, grow up and actually make one for fucks sake.

If I did that, what's to stop me from explaining every single detail every single time someone intellectually inferior had trouble comprehending something? One has to realize when something is pointless to elaborate on and stick to subliminal mind games. After all, I'm not here to spoon feed =d.

blockhead said:
So what's the equation for this argument? Equations are thought up to describe universal laws, no one is going to bother creating an asinine equation just to figure out something as simple as a debate you posturing pseud. And no one ever has. The idea is ludicrous.

Your argument is full of naive proposals. Equations are applied to more than just universal laws. Equations can refer to any logical reasoning surrounding any event, concept, entity, or phenomena, be it abstract or not. A debate is a debate, but that isn't what I'm referring to here. I'm referring to the psychological levels that dictate those debates. One is obviously lacking sufficient analytical skills if one is still oblivious to the real motive behind every action in this thread.

It all comes down to if one can see the entire psychological spectrum of the current environment.

Apr 13, 2012 1:36 AM

Jul 2008
Bloodcalibur said:
Mission accomplished.
Correct, you have managed to completely derail your own thread lol.

Btw, I'm still waiting on that answer on what I'm supposedly jealous of.
Apr 13, 2012 1:43 AM

Feb 2012
Defiance said:
Bloodcalibur said:
Mission accomplished.
Correct, you have managed to completely derail your own thread lol.

Thread was derailed from page 1, which was expected before even posting it. The intention of the thread served its purpose from post #1, which was to express my praise on Scarlett's achievement, among other underlying motives.

Everything that comes after is all of you playing to my tune, including your own perception that lead you to make that post.

I've been here a month now, people still haven't realized it yet. But that's what's fun =d.

Defiance said:
Btw, I'm still waiting on that answer on what I'm supposedly jealous of.

In other words, you're still mad that you came here to troll and got trolled instead?

Apr 13, 2012 1:50 AM

Jul 2008
Bloodcalibur said:
In other words, you're still mad that you came here to troll and got trolled instead?
Seems to me that you are just paranoid lol. Though I do find it mighty cute how you are pulling the Light routine, keikaku doori, eh?
Apr 13, 2012 1:58 AM

Feb 2012
Defiance said:
Bloodcalibur said:
Seems to me that you are just paranoid lol. Though I do find it mighty cute how you are pulling the Light routine, keikaku doori, eh?

Nah, pretty sure I'm not the only one who was convinced from the first two pages how emotional you got defending yourself :].

Apr 13, 2012 2:21 AM

Jul 2008
Bloodcalibur said:
Defiance said:
Bloodcalibur said:

Nah, pretty sure I'm not the only one who was convinced from the first two pages how emotional you got defending yourself :].
Seeing as how you are one of those people who just has to "win" every argument you get into, I'm just going to say exactly what I used to say to my whiny ex-girlfriend.

You're right, babe. I don't know what I was thinking.
Apr 13, 2012 4:39 AM
Mar 2008
Does anyone even play SC2 here?

I occasionally like to troll trolls, but this thread got sad, so I won't. Getting people on a loop for no opposite reaction... reacting nonsensical to insecurities is just their normal state.

You know mods aren't doing their job right when they close threads they don't care about and jump right into hate wagons. (prove me wrong)
Apr 13, 2012 6:38 AM

Sep 2007
Bloodcalibur said:
If I did that, what's to stop me from explaining every single detail every single time someone intellectually inferior had trouble comprehending something? One has to realize when something is pointless to elaborate on and stick to subliminal mind games. After all, I'm not here to spoon feed =d.

Oh yeah, I feel you. Even referring to what we are talking about takes a couple seconds we could be using to read manga. After all, we are not here to spoon feed.

Bloodcalibur said:
Equations can refer to any logical reasoning surrounding any event, concept, entity, or phenomena, be it abstract or not.

I don't even know what the point of equations are for universal laws... And people started doing that shit because those laws were complex. WTF is complex about anything we are talking about here? I don't think you are even aware of what you're saying. If you want to be taken seriously when you spout shit like this you would have to explain in detail, otherwise you're just a posturing idiot.

Bloodcalibur said:
A debate is a debate, but that isn't what I'm referring to here. I'm referring to the psychological levels that dictate those debates. One is obviously lacking sufficient analytical skills if one is still oblivious to the real motive behind every action in this thread.

It all comes down to if one can see the entire psychological spectrum of the current environment.

You were talking about equations before. This has nothing to do with equations. I'd tell you to try to be coherent next time, but I don't think it'd matter.
blockheadApr 13, 2012 8:19 AM
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »

More topics from this board

» What are you playing right now? (v2) ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Oct 4, 2020

3513 by Tamamolicki »»
38 minutes ago

» total games on your steam library ( 1 2 )

deg - Feb 22

50 by Strahan »»
6 hours ago

» What's the funnest local multiplayer game with friends.

SnipeStrike - Apr 16

13 by Strahan »»
6 hours ago

» Favorite gaming cover art?

_Nette_ - Apr 25

2 by Faisal-Abdulhadi »»
10 hours ago

» Gacha Survey ( 1 2 )

Shizuna - Apr 11

58 by Jentheworld »»
Today, 9:36 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.