Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 3, 2012 1:59 AM

Oct 2010
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Talk about a crazy episode of this series. Obviously Ai lost her virginity to her brother. What I liked of her is her chest. It was the smallest one whereas ones from the Honkou family are all big ones.

Guess Yukino’s abuse goes towards candle wax again and gang rape. While Ai got her treatment of it too. What was crazy is the following,

OH DEAR! Ruriko got cleavered through by that abomination. Damn! That I did not expect but at least she saved Yukino and Ai along with securing a safe passage.

In thee end the place burns down and the brother is stuck of having Ai and Yukino for sex. Ends with the naked apron stuff. Ai was better cause she got more exposed. Ai’s chest has a tan lining pale compared to her body, whom has its own appealing.

Still the situation of the brother losing consciousness and gaining it back is a mystery. Is he really that bull person and monster? Might never know cause it seems it ended like it suddenly and everyone lives happily ever after, or do they?

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Apr 3, 2012 6:31 PM

Oct 2010
kyleey said:
I agree that small breasted females are a lot cuter :3 (I myself am not small chested, but wish I were :P).
I see well, the tan lines still IMO makes most girls more attractive like in this episode. Tan lines give this I don't know how to explain but there are art appeals to it.

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Apr 4, 2012 4:12 AM

Dec 2010
Seems like we got a good ending, luckily it didn't go the guro way like in the VN

Although...who or what was that bull thing?
Apr 4, 2012 6:32 PM

Feb 2010
Interesting, she can keep her eye open the entire time with the guy sticking his dick into it.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 6, 2012 6:49 AM

Jul 2009
Loved it. I just wish the Ai gangbang was longer, and that she got the bull treatment. :P
Apr 11, 2012 1:15 AM

Jun 2009
Quite disappointed since the first episode featured a lot of torture and I was expecting a lot from this. Sadly, it was a bland fill up semen and a bit piercing.

Ai would have been a good substitute (I just love DFC imouto types) but she didn't have enough scenes for me. They should just scraped some of Yukino's scenes for her.
Apr 12, 2012 4:06 PM

Jan 2009
is that really the ending?
I want More Ai and Yukino!
Apr 13, 2012 8:54 AM

Oct 2010
This series is a mind fuck. I have no idea what the hell is going on. We have a hot chick getting raped in the fucking weirdest ways, and it's strangely arousing. Then we have this nice guy.. wait scratch that he's just a rapist raping a loli. He promises to protect her then turns 180 and fucks the brains out of anything with a hole. Makes sense.

Trust, love, vanilla, logic. This series spits in the face of all that.

Overall.

Not bad.
Apr 14, 2012 8:11 AM

Feb 2010
Imouto scenes were amazing, except for that short peepee one but it could have been worse. I'm not into the other featured stuff so ... ye.
Apr 24, 2012 1:46 PM

Dec 2009
I have absolutely no fucking clue what the hell was going on... Seriously, the plot doesn't make sense to me in the slightest. H scenes were nice though.

If anyone can explain this to me though, please do.
Apr 25, 2012 7:42 AM

Jul 2009
I can imagine depicting skull fuck of the empty eye socket, but that was a new sensation, rofl.
Btw, anyone played the VN? Please, clear the plot a bit.

And there seems to be another episode in future, judging from the description here and at anidb. Will cultists reclaim the girls or we are going to see some happy sex?
May 12, 2012 11:20 AM

Jul 2009
All I know is the game is very sadistic and darker.

PoRo usually only makes 2 episodes so another seems unlikely, but that would be nice...
Jun 18, 2012 2:22 PM

Apr 2009
Like the first episode, I thought I'm gonna see some bull action again or something. What the hell was that?!!! Oh wait...I'll just forget this and move on with my life. XP
You see there's no need to wonder where your god is,
Coz he's right here! ...and he's fresh out of mercy.
Jul 4, 2012 11:42 PM

May 2012
I don't really get what the hell happened but I'm just glad that we got a happy ending with the main 3 characters.
Sep 27, 2012 1:40 AM

Sep 2009
where did you guys watch this with eng subs?
Jan 31, 2013 3:23 PM

Jan 2012
Well second episode was just as good as the first. To bad it's the end.

Apr 13, 2013 4:21 AM

Aug 2012
I think this is the story. The girls were trapped in a curse (of torture). The old fcks were actually the evil bull-men transformed human. The curse taps into Kyousuke's head so he enters a realm of confused reality. Reality changes worlds so one moment Kyosouke is with Yukino, then he loses consciousness and wakes up to the other world (memory of Yukino erased), and is with the Sister (the world where Yukino is not present). In midst of all ths, Kyousuke gets those images of the torturing that is "actually" happening to Yukino. (cause he was gonna be the one to save them)

Kyosuke gets these images, and doesn't know what's going on, but Yukino and her sister clearly knows what's going on, but they are forced to play along like chess pieces cause of the Bull's curse.

When Kyosuke shifted to the Sister world, his head was extremely confused. Yukino was nonexistent in that world, but Kyosuke knows she exists. He knows something isn't right. That's why he gets moody and fucks the Sister. His Sister even said in his eyes was not her, but Yukino.

When Kyosuke found the tapes, he realized the EXISTENCE of the curse and as a result he BROKE the curse (which released/saved the girls). That’s why Kyosuke was knocked out and brought to the dungeon to witness the girl’s torture. The Mom, set free from the curse, rushed in and saved them but sacrificed herself >,< She entrusts her daughters to Kyousuke to take care of them and they live happily ever after.

EXCELLENT EXCELLENT HENTAI ! The story may have been a bit confusing, but I ENJOYED IT A LOT and it was VERY SATISFYING. YUKINO PRETTY + SEXY, the Sister CUTEEEEEEE 10000/10 Score !
happyanime3Apr 13, 2013 4:43 AM
Jun 4, 2013 7:40 PM

Jun 2012
Aiiiy. The few good rape endings.

Honestly, this throws logic out the window and has massive amounts of torture that were...well designed and...arousing. I'm going to hell for this. But really the story itself is that you need to look at the original source material to get any of it. That's what I hate nowadays about VNs. You gotta look through the original material, otherwise it's just loose plot with Vanilla/Loli sex/torture sex. To be honest I am happy on this series, not because of the series itself. The ending. I always loved to see the little guy be able to break his way through and get a good ending...And a good ending. >u> Overall, again. Watch the source material or you will not get this at all. Or look at the post right above me.

Yes, it is possible to like DDR and Anime.
Jun 25, 2013 10:40 PM

Jun 2013
very well done hentai! <3
Nov 3, 2013 9:00 AM
Jul 2012
Well animated, but I will never understand how anyone can get off from this. Such a turn off for me to see people get tortured..
story is somewhat interesting but fking awful executed... like wtf happened at the end...
Feb 25, 2014 9:46 AM

Oct 2009
SerhiykoFeb 17, 2020 7:27 PM

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kowaku no Toki Episode 1 Discussion

Rhypo - Oct 30, 2011

20 by b0177 »»
Nov 3, 2021 12:31 AM

Poll: » Kowaku no Toki Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Meioh - Jul 7, 2014

70 by LERAGEUXENAMARRE »»
Oct 19, 2020 7:18 PM

Poll: » Kowaku no Toki Episode 3 Discussion

ShanaFlame - Oct 25, 2013

16 by sirhcnil »»
Jul 4, 2015 1:48 AM

» Manga?

Nipplez - Aug 4, 2014

3 by Nipplez »»
Aug 7, 2014 10:47 PM

Poll: » Kowaku No Toki ep4 preview

ehenmite - Jul 23, 2014

1 by Luna »»
Jul 29, 2014 1:04 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.