Forum Settings
Forums

Do guys in Japan actually have to do this?

New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Mar 19, 2012 5:55 PM

Dec 2006
amayih said:
This post is definitly written most by guys isn't it?!
First, most of the time when men "on the train are holding their hands up in the air as if to prove they're not groping anyone", it's mostly in the girls reserved car! Because, yes, sometimes men go in by mistake (in a rush when the doors will close). Until know (around 2 1/2 years in morning/evening crowded train) I never see this in other cars, but I think it's a good idea, even just to avoid accident! Why? Because it's easy to have an accident, and because it's not always an accident! It's hard for girls to know if it's an accident or not... that why most of them don't say anything! You said that guy will just follow the women until the police/station master? I'm pretty sure that if he did it it's because he is innocent! Life is not an anime (saddly maybe ^^)! How about, if the girl say that the guy is a gropper and he said that it's not possible because: she's dreaming, she is not even sexy/cute/desirabe and so on... it's not because she likes it (once again, life is not an even, even more less and hentai anime!) that she will not say anything, it's because it's humiliating!
Accidental gropping is an everyday life in crowded train, we cannot do anything against it, if not holding hands up!

Nope, it's in the regular cars. People in the girls-only cars (which are in some certain lines only, as well) aren't that much as the regular ones and if you enter by mistake, they all stare at you, so there's nothing you can do anyway.
Mar 19, 2012 6:26 PM

Jun 2008
Bloodcalibur said:
Second: So if the girl feels a finger go up into her anus or vagina and it stays there, stirring her insides around and around, will she still not know it's an accident? If the answer is "yes, she will know it's not an accident", then will she complain or scream? If she doesn't scream or complain, can you please explain to me why not? I'd just like to know.
Actually, it's probably very unlikely a groper will try that at the start. That would sound very unrealistic. Just the essence of surprise would make her instinctively scream. The groper will probably feel her butt or something for a while, push the boundaries so to speak. And I doubt out of all the gropers, many would go as far as fingering for prolonged period of time. So you're basically trying to ask why such a rare event will occur, and reasons for rare events are almost ways due to some exaggerated personalities/chance events in place.

People tend to realize the true limits of their resolve during crunch time.
This I don't think anyone can deny.

Somewhat of an off-note story, recently I had a somewhat less serious situation on the bus. A girl was getting flirted by a rather suspicious looking dude, and when she got off for her stop, he left after her, presumably to follow her. I think if my curiosity did take the best of me, I'll follow him and see where this interesting set of events will move toward. Alas, I had quite a bit of work to catch up than be a pseudo-detective.
TachiiMar 19, 2012 6:32 PM
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Sticky: » The Current Events Board Will Be Closed on Friday JST ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Luna - Aug 2, 2021

272 by traed »»
Aug 5, 2021 5:56 PM

» Third shot of Sinovac COVID-19 vaccine offers big increase in antibody levels: study ( 1 2 )

Desolated - Jul 30, 2021

50 by Desolated »»
Aug 5, 2021 3:24 PM

» Western vaccine producers engage in shameless profiteering while poorer countries are supplied mainly by China.

Desolated - Aug 5, 2021

1 by Bourmegar »»
Aug 5, 2021 3:23 PM

» NLRB officer says Amazon violated US labor law

Desolated - Aug 3, 2021

17 by kitsune0 »»
Aug 5, 2021 1:41 PM

» China Backs Cuba in Saying US Should Apply Sanctions To Itself

Desolated - Aug 5, 2021

10 by Desolated »»
Aug 5, 2021 1:36 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.