Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Mar 2, 2012 7:20 PM

Jul 2010
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
First half of the episode, nothing much happened. Just the usual antics with Saito and him ignoring Louise over Tiffa which pisses Louise off.

Second half, some plot appears as the Pope explains some things (not exactly sure what, need subs...lol). Later after Tabitha is officially crowned, a volcano begins erupting and the episode ends there.
Mar 2, 2012 10:49 PM

Feb 2012
Haha looks like Louise is being ignored by Saito in the beginning of the ep. I thought Saito was doing something pervted to Tiffa but i lolold when it was just a bug that was stuck in her shirt. Then Saito tries to put a dress on for Loiuse then gets distracted. Then Louise allows him to feel her chest and it looks like Saito got turned on by tht XDD. Then something with Luctiana happens(Dont know i was watching raw), and Tabitha becomes Queen. Saito got on one knee and said something to Louise and then they kissed. Louise overheard the Pope and Julio saying something and then a volcano is erupting
looking forward to subs and making a repost :D
Mar 3, 2012 1:23 PM

Jul 2011
Watched the episode; Zero no Tsukaima appears to be a rollercoaster of rage, essentially.

It's one good episode followed by a bad one, then a few mediocre ones. I thought this episode was an improvement over the last few, this actually tied in some logic rather than insinuating to the power of love.

As to the love triangle, it is ridiculously irritating at times, but this episode alleviated it, somewhat. The season started with Siesta, Tabitha, Tifa, Henrietta, and Louise going after Saito. Siesta didn't really get much time with him, so I'm assuming that she's pretty much out. Henrietta really hasn't been trying recently, so I'm assuming she's out too. Tabitha's coronation basically symbolized her picking her country over Saito, effectively eliminating her. It's basically between Louise and Tifa now, and I can't see a logical ending where it concludes without Saito and Louise. Although a harem one is a distant possibility.

Overall, more enjoyable than the last few, I don't care as long as this ends well.
mdzMar 4, 2012 2:16 PM
Mar 3, 2012 2:45 PM

Feb 2012
Apparantly Saitos life is in danger. 3 more eps left and jc staff just had to ruin it man >:(
So the heart of god is called livestille or howevr u spell it and it boosts a void mages power but the pope said if saito uses too much of his power or when his power is completely gone he will die :(
Whats the point of having this power if its gonna kill u? I must be missing something. So an erupting volcano huh i cant wait to see what happens next. I wonder if louise will tell saito about his power problem. I hope saito doesnt die i mean he died once...he doesnt need to die again seriously.
Weve all been waiting for this series a long time and we come to find out tht saito may die again?
I absolutely love this anime but Thats freaking lame. Bt anyway looking forward to the next ep as always.
ThePrincessRul3zMar 3, 2012 2:49 PM
Mar 3, 2012 2:50 PM

Aug 2010
Saito appears to be more of a manipulator then generally caring about Louise. It's one thing to be enticed by boobs but he's been doing it for so long when Louise is right there and then makes up with her by telling her that he loves her and all that jazz it seems like he really hasn't committed himself. I have a feeling that he won't either.
Mar 3, 2012 3:29 PM

May 2011
totally love when Louise x Saito scene.
DAMN HILLARIOUS!
Mar 3, 2012 4:30 PM

Dec 2010
So Saito's life is in danger... again, it was done well enough at the end of season 2, it didn't need to be done again since its safe to say if didn't happen the first time, it ain't gonna happen the second. Interesting note though is that the Pope seems more screwed up than Joseph, that's the second time hes pulling strings without telling anyone. So if Saito has "Gods" heart and hand, and the pope's familiar (forget name) has the other hand, i wonder who will replace Joseph's familiar who had the last part of it; if all of it is needed.
Mar 3, 2012 6:15 PM

May 2008
3 episodes left wonder how they will end this wonder what that beast thing is at the end and i wonder who Joseph replacement is!
Mar 3, 2012 7:48 PM

May 2011
Hooray, more of the elves. I really like Lukshana.
Mar 3, 2012 8:42 PM

Jun 2010
Oo, from what I see, it looks like a fire demon (or bad guy if you prefer). But right after Tabitha's coronation how predictable.

Those two. I love how they got along quickly when talking about women. XD

Mar 3, 2012 11:09 PM

Feb 2011
I wonder what the new enemy is gonna be.....looks like we might find out next ep.
Mar 4, 2012 12:15 AM

May 2010
As I guessed it was God's heart..
Mar 4, 2012 12:44 AM
Aug 2010
OK....so Saito is slowly dying.

Once again I believe my Theory will come true:

Now that Louise can use the "World Door" magic.....maybe there is a way to open the door to Saito's world.

It's definitely not impossible, once Saito returns, he'll be back to being a regular human with NO magic whatsoever....therefore this could save his life, not to mention it would wrap things up quite nicely.
Mar 4, 2012 1:16 AM

Dec 2010
ichigo03 said:

Now that Louise can use the "World Door" magic.....maybe there is a way to open the door to Saito's world.

It's definitely not impossible, once Saito returns, he'll be back to being a regular human with NO magic whatsoever....therefore this could save his life, not to mention it would wrap things up quite nicely.

If that happened, they better go with him, otherwise it would lame.
Mar 4, 2012 1:26 AM
Jan 2009
InfiniteDestiny said:
ichigo03 said:

Well this was going to end in something like this anyways.
Would be odd if they ended the series without him returning back to Earth or without him thinking about it.
Though yeah, if they don't go with him, or at least if louise doesn't then yay for crappy endings!
But if it does end with him dying, or living and staying in their world, then it wouldn't really be satisfying unless they make it really obvious or really good in why he won't return.
Mar 4, 2012 1:40 AM
Aug 2010
InfiniteDestiny said:

The only person that should go with Saito is Louise of course.

Actually it makes perfect sense.

Remember, Louise's family does NOT approve of Saito, also with all the girls constantly hovering around Saito, there is no way in Hell he and Louise could ever be together.

However, if Saito returns to Earth and Louise follows him.....then, perfect ending.

Saito finally returns, he gets to live with Louise, and no more stupid girls bothering them.....no loose ends, and a complete and conclusive ending, at least IMO.
Mar 4, 2012 1:45 AM
Jan 2009
ichigo03 said:
InfiniteDestiny said:

Remember, Louise's family does NOT approve of Saito, also with all the girls constantly hovering around Saito, there is no way in Hell he and Louise could ever be together.

However, if Saito returns to Earth and Louise follows him.....then, perfect ending.

Saito finally returns, he gets to live with Louise, and no more stupid girls bothering them.....no loose ends, and a complete and conclusive ending, at least IMO.

I totally agree that this would be the perfect ending......
though...
I feel like its going to be a average to poor ending though :[
Mar 4, 2012 1:59 AM

Sep 2011
Xanek said:
ichigo03 said:
InfiniteDestiny said:

I totally agree that this would be the perfect ending......
though...
I feel like its going to be a average to poor ending though :[

Returning To Saito's World With Louise Looks Really A Poor Ending For Me.

Also, Too Much Meh For This Episode. How Could They Possibly End This Series? I Got A Feeling They Will Repeat An Ending Similarly Like What Happen On Season 2.
TennoujiMar 4, 2012 2:21 AM

Mar 4, 2012 3:12 AM

Sep 2011
Gosh I really hope that they end this with just Louise and Saito. NO other big boobed sluts. Gosh I swear if it end with Saito not just staying with Louise I'm going to slap a hoe. And what ever happen to them getting Maried they did right? Yea like in the 2nd or 3rd season. They just never said anything about it after that episode. What's up with that. But all I really want to say it all the other girls need to gtfo. Louise <3
Mar 4, 2012 4:15 AM

Jan 2012
My prediction was that Tabitha would become the 4th Void Mage to replace her uncle, and Saito would also become her familiar. He would then get God's Left Hand inscription which would somehow counteract the life-draining of Liveslatille (God's heart) to save Saito's life. Tabitha would also make Saito her King.

That's my prediction. I mean let's be honest. It's always the harem ending, you know?
Mar 4, 2012 6:36 AM
Jun 2010
Probably, a God is always Immortal, if he got at least all the parts of the god he would become Immortal.
Mar 4, 2012 8:48 AM

Sep 2011
Zolaf said:
My prediction was that Tabitha would become the 4th Void Mage to replace her uncle, and Saito would also become her familiar

That's Highly Not Possible. In The Light Novel, I Forgot Who Will Be The 4th Void Mage But I Knew Who Will Own The Myozunitonirun Rune. (As If JC Staff Will Follow The LN)

Mar 4, 2012 9:55 AM

Sep 2008
Mamiko Noto was so adorable in this episode, being so useful and all.
Her choice of dress was absolutely stunning compared to RieKugi.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 4, 2012 10:13 AM

Dec 2010
ichigo03 said:
InfiniteDestiny said:

I'll say this, while i don't mind the other girls, your end sounds nice as written down but there are other things you forget; if they went back unless time stopped in comparison then Saito would be out of whack with his old life; if time did stop then he can simply resume it; however Louise wouldn't just be able to fit in but lets say she does; It would totally screw over the rest of the cast; the reason harem endings even exist is because some characters become more popular so they want to ship them by having harem endings even if the main choice is likely going to be picked in the end; Not saying its a bad end, but i honestly rather have him stay there especially since this plot device was already used in the end of season 1; so it may be "toyed" with but in the end i really hope they don't use him "dying" or him "going back" and go with something new.
Mar 4, 2012 11:25 AM
Feb 2012
Saito getting all void familiar runes would be so gnarly! :D
Mar 4, 2012 11:44 AM
Feb 2012
I can not wait for this season to ends up, I'm sick of it.

I loved the other seasons, they were very funny.

But this one kills me, the story will have a harem ending, with everyone smiling in the very ending of the last episode...
Mar 4, 2012 12:03 PM
Jan 2012
mdz said:
Appears that it's getting progressively worse.

my thoughts exactly
Mar 4, 2012 2:17 PM
Aug 2010
InfiniteDestiny said:
It would totally screw over the rest of the cast; the reason harem endings even exist is because some characters become more popular so they want to ship them by having harem endings even if the main choice is likely going to be picked in the end; Not saying its a bad end, but i honestly rather have him stay there especially since this plot device was already used in the end of season 1; so it may be "toyed" with but in the end i really hope they don't use him "dying" or him "going back" and go with something new.

Harem endings are single-handedly the reason why some anime fans can't stand harem anime.

While I don't mind watching harem anime, Harem endings are awful....for the exception of a VERY SELECT FEW.

Saito doesn't love any of the other girls, he most likely views them as friends and nothing more.

Sure he's a pervert but he's already decided on Louise, if he does stay then Zero no Tsukaima will Fail as an anime.....IMO.

I know that they already tried to send Saito back to his world in Season 1, but that honestly has been the ONLY season that was "Good".

Saito should return to his world, he doesn't belong here and now it might get him killed.

A story should ALWAYS have a conclusive ending and the problem with anime is that very few anime have these types of ending.

Kaori_Hitomi said:
But this one kills me, the story will have a harem ending, with everyone smiling in the very ending of the last episode...

Unfortunately, that's the WORST ending imaginable but I also think it's the most likeliest.

4/10 is what I will rate this anime if finishes that way....either way, it's going to take a STRONG and "GOOD" ending for me to give it anything higher than a 6/10.

Zero no Tsukaima had SO MUCH POTENTIAL when it started, but they have completely wasted it on stupid shit and bad storytelling.

The story should have focused more on a consistent and strong plot....instead they showed the bullshit politics of the Magic world and even more nonsense with all the slutty bitches trying to steal Saito from Louise.

LOL, why does Louise even hang around with these bitches....they're not her friends or allies, they're backstabbing, selfish hoes that only want to please themselves.
ichig0fanMar 4, 2012 2:26 PM
Mar 4, 2012 3:37 PM

Jul 2008
As harsh as that sounds, now I really hope Saito dies.

Lukshana <3
Mar 4, 2012 4:35 PM

Dec 2010
Maiika said:
As harsh as that sounds, now I really hope Saito dies.

Lukshana <3

That does sound quite harsh XD, why its not like he did anything particularly bad this episode.
Mar 4, 2012 6:01 PM

Sep 2011
ugh..... I really does not end with a harem ending if that happens its going to be taken off my Favorite list and toradora is going back to number one.
Mar 4, 2012 7:24 PM

Dec 2007
Couldn't they just resurrect Saito when he dies? They did once anyway. lol
Mar 4, 2012 7:40 PM

Sep 2011
Day2Dream said:
Couldn't they just resurrect Saito when he dies? They did once anyway. lol
lol no they cant do that.Tifa used that ring that her mother gave her. the ring is gone know. so when he dies he be staying dead. and plus i really dont think he is going to die unless this fight goes on for 3 episodes.
Mar 4, 2012 11:50 PM

Oct 2010
TBH Tiffania pissed me off with her being with Saito and that never happened. Being a big shipper of Louise x Saito since the beginning, I can say she went beyond my tolerance. That is too much time spending with Saito. Despite that there is no going back for Saito after seeing Tiffa’s breasts with the details in the spoiler
the details are omitted but truly there is totally nothing covering it.
So this time he really saw all of it. With Louise there, it looked really awkward, still comedic. They should have let Louise abuse of Tiffa there, she was good at it in 3rd season.

Regardless my first happiness of this episode is the following,

Oh the sheer happiness of Louise x Saito. Louise’s little voice and moans, hnnnnnnnnnggggggghhhhh. The fact that Louise wanted to makes that scene even better. The fact Saito got excited almost like Kinji from Hidan no Aria by their mere sight and touch says more. The fact that Saito became a lustful beast says how much of his flame is for Louise, that is too overflowing. Louise/Saito’s faces in the spoiler
were priceless of their love and lust for each other. I am one wild shipper of them too and I guess I show my color now since it’s getting close to the end. It’s to mention that the hug in the spoiler
started to get good until Tiffa interrupted! Grrrrrrr! Her and Siesta really ruin good moments.

The second most nice moment for me is the following,

That hug! That kiss! So amazing. You should all know this is Saito’s will and he disregards the Master shit. This is pure love self admitted and realized of Saito himself. That scene alone should prove that despite Saito playing with the other girls he would never kiss them himself nor on purpose. Even the queen forced herself on Saito. He never liked nor took it at all. I was RAGED and blind to that but deep down it came to light with that scene more so than before.

About the end of the episode, a rather nasty revelation that I knew already of. I came to the conclusion that “Heart of God” would be something that gives strength to others. What I did not think was the it only does that and nothing else. Would have been nicer to have let it reverse to drain. Apart from that anyone notice something in the spoiler
monster’s eyes? Molten Beast or Giant? Perhaps some Fire Dragon? Surely some monster is around that lava.

About preview, oh dear looks bad. Poor Louise here cannot sleep due to stress killing her out. What I am worried about as much as about Louise is in the spoiler
mass destruction. Mass monster revealing of WTF is it exactly. Mass death and it includes kids from the looks of that doll. Oh the sheer sadness of people being lava melted and dying. DAMN! Shit is going to hit fans next episode.

BTW Image Stitches in the spoiler
loads of Louise/Tiffa/Tabitha.

Some GIFs in the club:
http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=410463
Tiffa among others and requests go there too.
Yumekichi11Mar 5, 2012 12:00 AM

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Mar 5, 2012 12:51 AM
Nov 2011
Yumekichi11 said:

That hug! That kiss! So amazing. You should all know this is Saito’s will and he disregards the Master shit. This is pure love self admitted and realized of Saito himself. That scene alone should prove that despite Saito playing with the other girls he would never kiss them himself nor on purpose. Even the queen forced herself on Saito. He never liked nor took it at all. I was RAGED and blind to that but deep down it came to light with that scene more so than before.

He's toying with the girls. That would only be pure love if he stops being with the other girls and focus on Louise alone.

It's Saito's fault that he can't refuse the other girls from kissing him. Saito's definitely a player.
Mar 5, 2012 1:21 AM

Oct 2010
stormtrooper said:
Yumekichi11 said:

He's toying with the girls. That would only be pure love if he stops being with the other girls and focus on Louise alone.

It's Saito's fault that he can't refuse the other girls from kissing him. Saito's definitely a player.
Even so he still teases them only and yeah it's hiw own fault. Perhaps he might be still young but it's up to him to prove him out that he can change.

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Mar 5, 2012 1:31 AM

Mar 2010
well to reply as well ..

im also a louisexsaito fan obviously

but saito should just tell all the girls he is going for louise.. if they still mess with him its not his fault ..

you can tel the difference as he hesitates touching louise's breasts and all so he considers it as special ..

tiffa is just plainly annoying im starting to dislike her =\
always dresses where her boobs fall out if you knwo you gut huuuge breasts just wear something else in rl life girls wont do this.
so she just wishes saito to se her tits over and over again kind of slutty to me ..

still believe saito can change and be honest with louise <33 i mean to henrietta he also stated he wishes for louise only :) also he didnt continue with tabitha either etc. ;) so in the end hje always chooses the right path still doesnt mean hes all good btw cause hes not at all ..
but thats my view
Mar 5, 2012 6:38 PM

Mar 2008
To me it's sounding like Saito is going to end up gaining the powers of all 4 runes and as such he won't need to worry about the draining powers the Gods Heart is causing him currently.

Either that or he'll end up dying and being revived somehow.
Mar 5, 2012 9:06 PM

Sep 2011
razisgosu said:
To me it's sounding like Saito is going to end up gaining the powers of all 4 runes and as such he won't need to worry about the draining powers the Gods Heart is causing him currently.

Julio Is Still There And Owns The Windalfr.

Besides, I Already Said Someone Will Own The Myozunitonirun Rune(Not Saito) But Still As If JC Staff Will Follow The Light Novel.

razisgosu said:

Either that or he'll end up dying and being revived somehow.

That's Why I'm Having A Feeling That The Ending Of This Series Will Become Similar To The Second Season But In Different Aspects.

Mar 5, 2012 10:15 PM
Jul 2018
Lol I love how Guiche says Montmorency.
btw, what the hell happened to everyone's familiars? If every single mage has one, where are they? It's like they cbb anymore to draw them.
Mar 6, 2012 4:48 PM

Dec 2011
Loved Saito and Louise scenes.
I demand more!
Mar 6, 2012 8:17 PM

Apr 2008
Of course Saito/Louise are staying together, after what they've been through and said together? Tifa/Saito is nice too, but Louise/Saito had a long relationship.

And HAIL TABITHA! HAIL TABITHA.

If This new God Rune is that problematic, maybe Saito will return to his world to be saved? o-O (to remove the familiar contract).
Mar 7, 2012 2:39 AM
Dec 2011
With the possibility of Saito going to die, I won't be surprised if Saito and Louise decide to do something BIG soon.

Maybe Saito and Louise will get married, or will finally get to do "it", or both.
Mar 7, 2012 8:01 AM

Sep 2011
AP24 said:

Maybe Saito and Louise will get married, or will finally get to do "it", or both.

Nope. "It" Won't Happen Because JC Staff Will Tease Us By Putting Those Booby Girls Interrupting Their Horny Moments Between Saito And Louise.

Mar 7, 2012 9:09 AM

Dec 2011
Wow I can't believe the Pope was keeping that secret from Saito. D:
Mar 7, 2012 6:09 PM
Dec 2011
CharbbyLoves said:
AP24 said:

Nope. "It" Won't Happen Because JC Staff Will Tease Us By Putting Those Booby Girls Interrupting Their Horny Moments Between Saito And Louise.

But that has happened few times already, so maybe the next one there won't be any interruption.
Mar 8, 2012 2:13 AM
Sep 2011
Far out. I used to feel for Saito with his relationship problems. But that was a few seasons ago. Saito is nothing more than a worthless horny prick.

It's sad because I used to love Louise x Saito; now it's just freaking stupid.
Mar 8, 2012 2:14 AM
Nov 2011
AP24 said:
CharbbyLoves said:
AP24 said:

But that has happened few times already, so maybe the next one there won't be any interruption.

I don't think that the anime would go that far that he will do 'it'.
Mar 25, 2012 9:47 PM

Sep 2011
Man everyone just wants a piece of some Saito... srs. Getting out of hand! :(
Apr 2, 2012 5:41 AM

Feb 2010
Saito x Louise scenes are always the hottest.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Zero no Tsukaima F Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Elite60 - Feb 17, 2012

71 by Toptenfunnymomen »»
Jan 5, 2:47 AM

Poll: » Zero no Tsukaima F Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Yumekichi11 - Mar 23, 2012

381 by Comander-07 »»
Dec 6, 2023 2:55 PM

Poll: » Zero no Tsukaima F Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Elite60 - Mar 9, 2012

120 by Comander-07 »»
Dec 6, 2023 4:55 AM

Poll: » Zero no Tsukaima F Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Elite60 - Feb 24, 2012

77 by Comander-07 »»
Dec 2, 2023 4:00 PM

Poll: » Zero no Tsukaima F Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Elite60 - Feb 3, 2012

135 by Comander-07 »»
Dec 1, 2023 3:35 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.