Forum Settings
Forums
New
Feb 22, 2012 1:45 PM

Feb 2012
First of all, sorry for my english. My native language is russian, also I'm fluent in French and Ukrainian. But there are only few month's of english studying. So... sorry.

Can you, please, help me to find anime with some characteristics?
1. The main character, protagonist of the anime is boy aged 11-12 years old (like Ritsuka in Loveless).
2. Anime's with high school and college students aged 14-25 yrs are NOT relevant.
3. Anime's with little kids aged 0-9 yrs are NOT relevant too.
4. Comedies are not relevant.
5. I'm looking for anime with dark psychodelic atmosphere, like Technolyze, Serial Experiments Lain, etc.
6. Thanks! :)
Feb 22, 2012 1:47 PM

Sep 2011
what int he fu.....WAIT, why in gods name do i actually have exactly this

http://myanimelist.net/anime/160/Ima_Soko_ni_Iru_Boku

its not a realistic show but trust me, this dives deep into the phyce, and does things other shows would not have the balls to do, also the MC is 13, i hope that 1 year age difference is really going to have much a impact, ecpecially since the characters range from 9-13 save the villians who are adults

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Feb 22, 2012 1:53 PM

Mar 2009
DJIzzyIzzyHitler said:

its not a realistic show but trust me, this dives deep into the phyce, and does things other shows would not have the balls to do, also the MC is 13, i hope that 1 year age difference is really going to have much a impact, ecpecially since the characters range from 9-13 save the villians who are adults
--That's a VERY good show.
-animeS - The plural of anime is anime. More than one deer is still deer. There is no damn "s".
-epic |ˈepik| noun•a work portraying heroic deeds/adventures covering an long period of time - adjective • heroic/grand in scale or character
Active Military, Prior Service, and Veteran's Anime Club
http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=25937&time=1299710079
Feb 22, 2012 1:59 PM

Sep 2011
lisnoire said:
DJIzzyIzzyHitler said:

--That's a VERY good show.
yah, hardly anyone knows of it for some reason

Immahnoob said:

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Feb 22, 2012 2:00 PM

Feb 2012
DJIzzyIzzyHitler said:

Thank you, DJIzzyIzzyHitle! It's really wonderful, 100% "dats da point" advice... but :) I've already seen this anime. And you totally right, It's the thing I'm looking for - anime's like Ima Soko ni Iru Boku.
Feb 22, 2012 2:17 PM

Mar 2009
Maffo said:
DJIzzyIzzyHitler said:

Thank you, DJIzzyIzzyHitle! It's really wonderful, 100% "dats da point" advice... but :) I've already seen this anime. And you totally right, It's the thing I'm looking for - anime's like Ima Soko ni Iru Boku.
--It would help if you would take the time to fill out your anime list. That said, I really can't think of anything else that meets your criteria. Maybe Hunter x Hunter . . . .
-animeS - The plural of anime is anime. More than one deer is still deer. There is no damn "s".
-epic |ˈepik| noun•a work portraying heroic deeds/adventures covering an long period of time - adjective • heroic/grand in scale or character
Active Military, Prior Service, and Veteran's Anime Club
http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=25937&time=1299710079
Feb 22, 2012 2:40 PM

Mar 2011
It doesn't fit any of your criteria, but if you liked Loveless, you might like Monochrome Factor too.. :)
Feb 22, 2012 3:32 PM

Jun 2008
Though i haven't seen it myself yet, i think Paranoia Agent fits your criteria ^^
Edit; Not sure how old the main character is though..
Feb 22, 2012 4:54 PM

Sep 2011
lisnoire said:
Maffo said:
DJIzzyIzzyHitler said:

--It would help if you would take the time to fill out your anime list.
yah you should, its a bitch and its boring as all hell but yah got to do it before asking for recs....ok you dont HAVE to but it makes it alot easier for us to rec you somethig and also get to have a quick overview of your tastes through your scores so we can make more accurate suggestions, its not necessary but it makes things much easier

Immahnoob said:

tokiyashiro said:

More topics from this board

» Need a romance anime where girl save/fix boy

aizen_sosuke3162 - 2 hours ago

2 by zckfox »»
15 minutes ago

» Worst anime ever?

Weltman - Yesterday

6 by BitChilly »»
3 hours ago

» Looking for trash anime

Ashik01 - Today

8 by mo_lave »»
4 hours ago

» Looking for hidden gems that will hook me in the first epsiode

Dragosama - Yesterday

3 by ST63LTH »»
12 hours ago

» Girls in striped stockings (black-pink pattren)

Nagi_Karman - Today

1 by Zarutaku »»
Today, 4:03 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.