Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Aug 1, 2021 10:55 AM

Sep 2017
Such a good episode for so many different reasons. The characterization for so many of the characters in this show is so good.
Dec 18, 2021 4:30 PM

Nov 2016
Hakim was sus. On the basis of his background I kinda figured that he was up to something.

The fact that Tanabe and Hachi were both confronted with the nature of capitalism made me wary of Claire too. She could be a terrorist as well.

Hachi can't catch a break. That was a rude awakening(perhaps a last minute wake up call to change)

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Jan 4, 2022 9:24 AM
Nov 2020
Damn tanabe's friend is the type of girl makes you want to take advantage of her then throw away with out guilt, because their only in it for profit. No hard feelings
Jun 7, 2022 6:47 AM

Dec 2007
to be honest, i do not care for the whole "third countries poorness" theme, it's a good theme and they presented it well on the series. the problem is how they are showing the other side. it's not the first rate countries are innocent and "lucky", there's more layers to that. and i feel planetes is kinda missing that.

last thing i want this anime to do is hachi going back to tanabe with his tail behind his legs. if it will happen that way it will just put shit in the whole last episodes character development of hachi.
Aug 30, 2023 12:44 AM

Mar 2007
God dammit, Tanabe's room mate is trying her best to gold dig her way into the President's son. He better holla "we want pre-nup"

God dammit, that "moron" INTO President's son ends up using Tanabe to "frame" the SDF terrorists for blowing up the first Von Braun. SD-12 got played.

God dammit, Tanabe being used as a PR mouthpiece, and too dumb to realize she was just a pawn (unlike Claire)

God dammit Hoshino, blowing off Tanabe like that, that was stone cold, MF. Now I'm angry at him.

God dammit Hakim, last episode you were my favorite character, and now .. you've taken all that willpower and determination and turned it towards terrorism. Yes, I can understand why you feel that way but ... argh, I'm still conflicted.

This is the kind of big idea, philosophical hard science fiction with moral quandries that I absolutely love. Bravo. 
Mar 26, 8:27 PM

Dec 2022
Really laying it on thick with the inequality messaging here. But we all know the impact mindless, frivolous spending on foreign aid has on the middle and lower class of first-class countries. Unprovoked terrorism on a cutting edge fusion-powered ship isn't going to endear anyone to Hakim's cause either.

Shaded Horizon

Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Planetes Episode 26 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

seita - Aug 28, 2008

189 by Archean-Return »»
Mar 27, 9:50 AM

Poll: » Planetes Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 )

seita - Aug 28, 2008

56 by Archean-Return »»
Mar 27, 8:34 AM

Poll: » Planetes Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 )

seita - Aug 28, 2008

52 by Archean-Return »»
Mar 27, 7:29 AM

Poll: » Planetes Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 )

seita - Aug 28, 2008

52 by Archean-Return »»
Mar 27, 6:44 AM

Poll: » Planetes Episode 22 Discussion

seita - Aug 28, 2008

46 by Archean-Return »»
Mar 27, 5:55 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.