Forum Settings
Forums
New
Aug 22, 2008 12:11 PM

Jun 2007
I've set up a new anime blog which I am literally just waiting for paypal to tarnsfer some money for so I can buy thr domain.

Anyway its a blog about anime, manga, figures and any games and any music releated to it along with a blurb of japanese culture when we feel like posting about it.

Quite simply we are looking for some people who want to blog about Anime and Manga is some capacity.

Specifically we are looking for

Anime Episode Reviews/Synopsis
Manga Chapter reviews/Synopsis
Figure Reviews
Japanese Culture . Idols etc

However don't let this put you off if something you wanna blog about in the anime and manga niche isn't here.

If you are interested, feel free to PM me here or msg me at the email at the bottom, make sure you say what you want to do, what username you want and if you PM me i need your email address

Thanks for reading all this. Post here if you have any questions
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Aug 22, 2008 7:58 PM

Jun 2008
I would suggest going to the anime nano or the AB atenna forums to post there. Either that, or start visiting other blogger's sites to ask?

Awesome, new blog~ I would, but I've already got one.
Aug 22, 2008 11:09 PM

Jun 2007
-hoshi- said:
I would suggest going to the anime nano or the AB atenna forums to post there. Either that, or start visiting other blogger's sites to ask?

Awesome, new blog~ I would, but I've already got one.

I will be posting there just trying here first, ur blog looks nice when I'm fully up and running and not sitting in the half dead state phase while i wait for paypal you wanna trade links
Aug 22, 2008 11:55 PM

Jun 2008
What? I'm not enough? XD

I'll get back to writing regular articles pretty soon, school just started for me. Super fuckin' busy.
I'm back.
Aug 23, 2008 12:03 AM

Jul 2007
I admit I'm intrigued by this but I don't know how reliable I'd be. ''''XD Sure sounds like fun, though.
Aug 23, 2008 4:15 AM

Jun 2007
Sick-Bastard said:
What? I'm not enough? XD

I'll get back to writing regular articles pretty soon, school just started for me. Super fuckin' busy.

Its not that your not enough, its just we need more people for each section. Right now it's me and you doing Anime in general, issues and stuff, 1 maybe 2 episode reviwers. 1 guy for manga. I will most likely post in idols and japan.

So all we really need now is someone who buys anime figures and wants to review them.

This way we get a better spread and hopefully more quality updates more often.

url_elf said:
I admit I'm intrigued by this but I don't know how reliable I'd be. ''''XD Sure sounds like fun, though.

Well as long as you could get a post out once a week on anything anime, manga or japan. thats of a decent writen standard (ie makes gramatical sense) then there should be no problem.
The_AschAug 23, 2008 4:19 AM
Aug 23, 2008 5:11 AM

May 2007
I will blog about anime and manga.

add me, dj-ryder@hotmail.com
Aug 23, 2008 6:36 AM

Jun 2008
This is kind of interesting. Doing articles about Japanese culture/idols/fashion might be fun. I'm not a very good writer, though...
Aug 23, 2008 6:41 AM

Jun 2007
Ryder said:
I will blog about anime and manga.

add me, dj-ryder@hotmail.com

Would you mind being a little more specific, anything in particular about anime and manga you want to blog about.

blueberryboat said:
This is kind of interesting. Doing articles about Japanese culture/idols/fashion might be fun. I'm not a very good writer, though...

YAY, finally someone who wants to blog about Japan, when you say not a good writer what do you mean, spelling, grammer or just not good a writing interestingly.
Aug 23, 2008 6:49 AM

Jun 2008
Asch_R2 said:

blueberryboat said:

YAY, finally someone who wants to blog about Japan, when you say not a good writer what do you mean, spelling, grammer or just not good a writing interestingly.

It's coming up with ideas for what to write about and sticking to a theme that kills me.

What kind of length are you looking for in the articles? Are we talking multiple pages or a few paragraphs?
Aug 23, 2008 6:51 AM

Jun 2007
blueberryboat said:
Asch_R2 said:

blueberryboat said:

It's coming up with ideas for what to write about and sticking to a theme that kills me.

What kind of length are you looking for in the articles? Are we talking multiple pages or a few paragraphs?

Just a few paragraphs, as any longer and your readers will lose interest, also i sent you a message about using msn to do this, so please add eisei_otaku@hotmail.co.uk
Aug 23, 2008 6:53 AM

Jun 2007
MESSAGE TO ALL APPLICANTS

If you want to apply now please add eisei_otaku@hotmail.co.uk to your MSN or just email me at that address, this is starting to get clutured and I primiarily only wanted to use this to get people to show interest.
Aug 23, 2008 11:19 AM

Jun 2008
Asch_R2 said:

I will be posting there just trying here first, ur blog looks nice when I'm fully up and running and not sitting in the half dead state phase while i wait for paypal you wanna trade links

Sure, why not? Just drop me a little note on the profile. ;] good luck with getting started! It looks like you have some people who are interested, so that's good.
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.

More topics from this board

Sticky: » The Current Events Board Will Be Closed on Friday JST ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Luna - Aug 2, 2021

272 by traed »»
Aug 5, 2021 5:56 PM

» Third shot of Sinovac COVID-19 vaccine offers big increase in antibody levels: study ( 1 2 )

Desolated - Jul 30, 2021

50 by Desolated »»
Aug 5, 2021 3:24 PM

» Western vaccine producers engage in shameless profiteering while poorer countries are supplied mainly by China.

Desolated - Aug 5, 2021

1 by Bourmegar »»
Aug 5, 2021 3:23 PM

» NLRB officer says Amazon violated US labor law

Desolated - Aug 3, 2021

17 by kitsune0 »»
Aug 5, 2021 1:41 PM

» China Backs Cuba in Saying US Should Apply Sanctions To Itself

Desolated - Aug 5, 2021

10 by Desolated »»
Aug 5, 2021 1:36 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.