Forum Settings
Forums

Helpless Asian kid gets beat up by 7 Kids, spread this around. This is going viral

New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Jan 24, 2012 11:32 AM

Sep 2007
Fuck yeah Donnie Yen is a badass.
Jan 24, 2012 9:28 PM

Jan 2012
I couldn't see the OP video, and I'm glad I can't. Don't feel like feeling any uneeded adrenaline or anger. Tons of people get jumped every day! Usually worse than this guy(based on what I've read from you guys). The only difference is that this one was caught on camera.

From the posts I've read, I just gotta LOL at the person saying that fighting back is a good idea! I used to live in a dangerous neighborhood. I stayed in my house when I wasn't at school! Now.. This isn't some movie where they guys run at you one at a time until each is knocked down or out!

My cousin was jumped(over a girl) and he ended up much worse than this guy! I could barely recognize his face because it was so swollen! Based on what he told me,I'm going to be realistic with you:

You know what people who jump you in real life do?

Assuming none have/use weapons or plan to kill you, one or two of them will punch you in the face or stomach until you fall on the ground. Once that happens, they all jump upon you and just keep kicking or stomping you in whatever part of your body that you aren't blocking. Fetal position still leaves you very vulnerable. Generally these people will do one of the following:
1.)leave when you are knocked out
2.)Run away after they get bored or scared(of cops)
3.)Let you get up and run away while they laugh at you. <-(what they let my cousin do after beating him.)

HOWEVER,
if you try to fight/hit one of them, they ALL get pissed. In their eyes, if you mess with one of them, you're messing with all of them. Mob mentality kicks into overdrive, and we all know how some people get when their adrenaline kicks in...

So here's what they do:

They all rush you and hit you anywhere they can, usually aiming for the face. At this point, they will most likely not let you run away until they are done or you get saved somehow(not likely). If your fighting back is too much of a hassle for them, then they grab you. A few people grab your arms/legs and then the others beat the living hell out of you. Literally. Whoever you hit/tried to hit will be the main one fucking you up. You will be at his mercy until he's done. Depending on how much you were fighting back, weapons they have will probably be used. If they don't go out of control enough to kill you, you will most likely wake up later(they are basically sure to knock you out) with broken bones or at least a very puffed up face with a broken nose.

There is also a chance that you could be raped, but that isn't very likely...

Sorry for the long post.. I don't think some people here are actually picturing SEVEN live people when they say to fight back. Makes my blood boil when people think they are invincible/unbeatable because they've been doped up on movies and other fictional crap. In reality, with 7 full-minded people on 1, you'd be lucky to make more than one person bleed..
Solo-MaroJan 24, 2012 11:24 PM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 25, 2012 4:35 PM

Sep 2008
Kick them in the balls!
Jan 25, 2012 6:50 PM
Mar 2011
Lol honestly people who are disgusted by this have never been jumped/robbed before. Those kids barely gave him a beating. After 3 minutes he was still standing. My brother would kick my ass much harder than all of those kids did to that guy. Props to him for taking a beating.

Am I the only one who found it hilarious that they needed to add "BOOM" sound effects to their punches?
Jan 26, 2012 4:44 AM

Jan 2011
I completely agree with -Solo. Everything you said is how it really is. Everyone who thinks that fighting back is best thing to do clearly never had such thing happen to them.
Something like that happend to me during high school. There was a gang of jerks who were terrorising younger students and one time they decident to have some 'fun' with my classmate.I intervened and for that I got my ass kicked pretty badly.I tried to deffend but its just impossible then you are attacked from all sides. After this me and my class decided to write a complaint to school directory asking to kick those student out. And we succeeded. At least we got some kind of justice.

I hope those kids will get whats coming.

This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Sticky: » The Current Events Board Will Be Closed on Friday JST ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Luna - Aug 2, 2021

272 by traed »»
Aug 5, 2021 5:56 PM

» Third shot of Sinovac COVID-19 vaccine offers big increase in antibody levels: study ( 1 2 )

Desolated - Jul 30, 2021

50 by Desolated »»
Aug 5, 2021 3:24 PM

» Western vaccine producers engage in shameless profiteering while poorer countries are supplied mainly by China.

Desolated - Aug 5, 2021

1 by Bourmegar »»
Aug 5, 2021 3:23 PM

» NLRB officer says Amazon violated US labor law

Desolated - Aug 3, 2021

17 by kitsune0 »»
Aug 5, 2021 1:41 PM

» China Backs Cuba in Saying US Should Apply Sanctions To Itself

Desolated - Aug 5, 2021

10 by Desolated »»
Aug 5, 2021 1:36 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.