Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (9) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Aug 17, 2008 1:44 PM
Aug 2007
Intense episode...

I'm glad Rolo is gone now, after what he did to poor Shirley...

And what was with Suzaku? Scary...for some reason I see him siding with Zero now...and then they would be the White Knights, lol, along with Kallen and a few other select few...

But anyway, talk about a civil war...once the general public knows that Zero is actually part of Britannian royalty, there's going to be major trouble, but not necessarily for Lelu. I can't wait to the see the end of the stupid emperor...it's all his fault!
Aug 17, 2008 1:55 PM

Mar 2008
yup, everyone betrayed him. but Rolo....wow, i was seriously touched by his sacrifice. He really did do everything for Lelouch. i used to hate him....but...not anymore. Kallen did hear him say 'live on' though, so she seems to realize it wasnt just a lie. Lelouch can finally make him move to set everything right and finish his mission. Go Lelouch, into immortality!
Aug 17, 2008 1:57 PM

Dec 2007
so C.C. geass sign on her forehead is now on charles' hand?
i hope it doesn't turn out to be a "love makes the world go round" ending.
Aug 17, 2008 2:05 PM

Aug 2007
Suzu's menacing laugh was tolerable. It was pretty unexpected though. Maybe he is trying to forget about it by going crazy. Lmao.
And Rolo dies as well? While trying to save Lulu? How much of a twist is that...I had expected him to...kill Lulu right after saying that but that really caught me off guard.
I also didn't expect the Black Knights to turn on him. I was expecting them to learn the truth but still go with him.

Now it's all screwed up. I wonder what Lulu will do now.
Aug 17, 2008 2:07 PM

Aug 2007
Mmm, good episode. Like I thought would happen, Lulu lost everything. Though it seems that Kallen will be looking for Lulu (since she realized that Lulu said that to save her).

And the directors really do know how to redeem people and make hateable characters likeable and make you actually feel sad when they die...

Time to take down the emperor! :D

5/5 easily. And I wonder how many people Suzaku is going to kill now that he's gone insane. I foresee Kallen having to take down evuuuuuuul psychotic Suzu.

Felli disapproves of this thread.
Aug 17, 2008 2:10 PM

Apr 2008
othic said:

...no thats V.V.'s code werent u paying attention 4 episodes ago?
Aug 17, 2008 2:26 PM

Dec 2007
Great episode and a quite intense one. Rolo dies, betrayal by the order and no news on Nunnaly's death yet so anything could still happen about that. So now it's up to the emperor. Lelouch's only comrades left are Orange and probably Kallen.
Aug 17, 2008 2:38 PM

Jan 2008
whats with the next turn preview though

why would Gino be at spear point
Aug 17, 2008 2:53 PM

Oct 2007
wow.. what an epic episode... i wonder what Lelouch is going to do now... he has finally realized his reason to live on and complete his goal to kill his father... but with the black knights gone i wonder how he is going to accomplish that... can't wait for the next episode and they need to put in more Kallen screen time... missed her this season
Aug 17, 2008 2:57 PM

Jan 2008
"I've been working on a weapon of mass destruction for a while, but I've only just realised now that it can kill a lot of people."

I want to kick the writer of this season in the nuts.
"I'm starting to think mal is run by Xinil generating electricity on a bicycle." - idklol
Aug 17, 2008 3:20 PM

Mar 2008
Cihan said:
"I've been working on a weapon of mass destruction for a while, but I've only just realised now that it can kill a lot of people."

More like "I've been working on a weapon of mass destruction for a while, but I've only just realized now that it can kill Britannians." She probably only believed she'd be committing genocide against some 11s that she didn't give a damn about. Either that or she is honestly an idiot who didn't think her weapon would kill many people.

With Suzaku I think its hard to know anything from this episode. 90% of it was covering the betrayal by the order against Lelouch. We saw Suzaku horrified at what happened, in a crater depressed, saying a sentence to Jeremiah, and then a maniacal laugh. Really not much to go on and I'd expect the next episode to give more there.
Aug 17, 2008 3:22 PM

Nov 2007
Isn't Nina's painful ignorance the reason we all love her? ...Too bad she didn't get caught in the blast.
Aug 17, 2008 3:27 PM

Nov 2007
Lelouch lost his resolve for a second there.

#Feitoism @ irc.rizon.net - the official IRC channel for Fate Testarossa.
Aug 17, 2008 3:29 PM
Observer

Nov 2007
FlareKnight said:
Cihan said:

More like "I've been working on a weapon of mass destruction for a while, but I've only just realized now that it can kill Britannians." She probably only believed she'd be committing genocide against some 11s that she didn't give a damn about. Either that or she is honestly an idiot who didn't think her weapon would kill many people.

With Suzaku I think its hard to know anything from this episode. 90% of it was covering the betrayal by the order against Lelouch. We saw Suzaku horrified at what happened, in a crater depressed, saying a sentence to Jeremiah, and then a maniacal laugh. Really not much to go on and I'd expect the next episode to give more there.

No, Suzaku is crazy, all his ideals were reduced to rubbles.

After this, I expect him to be reborn as a nihilistic and cruel Suzaku.
bla bla bla
The endless debate between fans and haters. At one point, after spending a lot of time on MAL, you just realize it's totally pointless.
Niko-kun said:
On MAL, everyone who has used the lame rating system becomes a critic and an intellectual by default, haven't you heard?
Aug 17, 2008 3:40 PM

Jan 2008
The downfall of the Black Knights, was pathetic how easily they betrayed him. Sad to see Rollo die. Wonder whats going to happen with Suzaku/Lelouch now.
Aug 17, 2008 3:52 PM
Observer

Nov 2007
TheMoonShinigami said:
The downfall of the Black Knights, was pathetic how easily they betrayed him. Sad to see Rollo die. Wonder whats going to happen with Suzaku/Lelouch now.

well, not really pathetic, it was to be expected....

How would you feel in the place of the Black Knights? This is how the Black Knights think: "Who knows, maybe Zero simply wants the throne of his father and using Japan to get it. Who can guarantee he won't take Japan back under Britannia's flag once he gets onto the throne?"

From the titles, there is a possibility that the Emperor will actually pass his power to Lelouch... Who knows? Anything can happen in the universe of Code Geass...
bla bla bla
The endless debate between fans and haters. At one point, after spending a lot of time on MAL, you just realize it's totally pointless.
Niko-kun said:
On MAL, everyone who has used the lame rating system becomes a critic and an intellectual by default, haven't you heard?
Aug 17, 2008 4:07 PM

Jun 2008
awesome episode,cant wait how they gonna end the series.

finally Suzaku realized how hypocrite and idiot he was.
Aug 17, 2008 4:12 PM

Nov 2004
crazy =) I really like it though, more or less, I hope kallen got the "message" though, she's like the last person who might still like lelouch, on top of C.C.
Aug 17, 2008 4:17 PM

Jul 2008
Aokaado said:
crazy =) I really like it though, more or less, I hope kallen got the "message" though, she's like the last person who might still like lelouch, on top of C.C.

Not that there is much to love about C.C. anymore =p Unless you have a thing for the endlessly hopeless.

All-in-all, great episode, kinda sad to see this come to an end shortly, but at least they're gonna make it explosive.

"I'd suck you~" Berri||Desu Ne?
Aug 17, 2008 4:33 PM

Aug 2008
aww poor lulu T.T and i actually really felt sorry for rolo. nina needs to die. really. she just gets on my nerves now ¬___¬"

i think C.C is gonna get her memory back somehow before the end ~dont ask why i just have a feeling. suzaku finally cracked^^ if he was smarter id think hed try to destroy britannia too...
oohhh i cant wait for the next epi XD
Aug 17, 2008 4:39 PM

May 2008
Taihaku said:
othic said:

Didn't he take immortality from both?
Aug 17, 2008 4:46 PM

Oct 2007
RaitoTheReaper said:
Great episode. Kept me on the edge of my seat the whole time.
So I guess since we didn't hear anything about Nunally, she's really dead?

And Suzaku's laugh was just creepy...

LOL, my friend edited you pic and I just have to post it.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 17, 2008 4:54 PM
Mar 2008
CookedCelery said:
Next few episodes are clearly going to go like:
"Betrayal" Lelouch loses his reason to fight, therefore betrays the order and everyone else connected to him. He tries to seclude himself from the world by moving to a mountainside forest, but is stalked by CC. Lelouch realizes that the only person that was really with him start to finish was CC, so they make babies and live in a log cabin in the middle of a forest.

DARN I WAS CLOSE.
If only Rolo brought along CC, my theory would've been right.
Aug 17, 2008 4:58 PM

Mar 2008
Can't wait for the end.
Aug 17, 2008 5:03 PM

Jan 2008
nooooooooooo ROLO is GONEEEEEEEEEE 8*(. and lelouch is all alone now! omg this episode was too epic my head explodes.
Aug 17, 2008 5:03 PM

Jun 2008
Good episode. So i guess Nunally really is dead, although they never gave the real answer to that, but probably a yes. Finally Rolo died. He was just an annoying character with no resolve except help his "brother" to the end, which he did.

Ahh, can't wait till the next episode to see what Charles does with his super weapon he made.

P.S. What happened to V.V.? Did he die?
Signature Here.
Aug 17, 2008 5:06 PM

May 2008
btw did any one notice thay Schneizer look sad when (see spoiler)
Aug 17, 2008 5:12 PM

Jun 2008
I imagined this would eventually happen, though I didn't expect it to happen at this point. It's great that he's at least got Kallen on his side, finally revealing something he wouldn't normally do.

edit: Yes I believe V.V. died, as a result from giving the torch to Charles.
Aug 17, 2008 5:24 PM

May 2007
Oh, god. Lelouch has basically lost everything he had. ;___;'
Lulu... ;;

I wonder what's going to happen to C.C. though. ;[

Aug 17, 2008 5:31 PM

Apr 2008
Bax1er said:
Taihaku said:
othic said:

Didn't he take immortality from both?

Well...he was about to but the sign on the emperor's hand was there before he went for C.C. tho i think. It's still unknown whether C.C. is still immortal or not.
Aug 17, 2008 5:31 PM

Oct 2007
dtshyk said:
Code Geass R3 Hangyaku no Suzaku ?

Lol XD Oh no thanks!

Episode was... I dunno. Of course it was good but so many characters are dying all the time. ;_; I think it would've been better if Lelouch had told Suzaku the truth about Euphemia and that. Dammit D:

And the only people who knew everything about Lelouch, the truth, all died. Nooooooo!

And OMG I've always hated Nina I can't believe I hate her even more now.
Aug 17, 2008 5:34 PM
Apr 2008
hmm so he lost every single pawns he had xd now wonder what he'll do next xD
Aug 17, 2008 5:41 PM

Oct 2007
Aug 17, 2008 5:45 PM

Feb 2008
this episode is just epic ... please let there be a 3rd season

edit: btw, confused Anya is so cute ^^
mflatischlerAug 17, 2008 6:14 PM
mflatischler.tk - My Manga translations and transcriptions
Anime in Blu-ray
あなたの人種、年齢、宗教は問いません
Aug 17, 2008 5:56 PM

Jul 2007
Missy said:
This might cheer you all up:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZuW6Q0J5rP4&e

LOL wow wtf

anyways...
ROOOOOOOLOOOOOO T___T
man, this part was so ruined for me. someone told me what was gonna happen and i thought they were lying. apparently, it happens and now i feel like i didn't get into it that much q_q...
Aug 17, 2008 6:08 PM

Nov 2007
Missy said:
This might cheer you all up:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZuW6Q0J5rP4&e
LOLZ WTF
Lulu's screwed
Aug 17, 2008 6:10 PM

Apr 2008
Well Kallen X Lulu is the only choice now.... unless he wants some kind of weird slave master relationship.... i seriously hope they dont do that.....
Aug 17, 2008 6:15 PM

Jul 2008
this was awesome rolo i saw u in a new light ur awesome and lulu u saved karen's life
omg that episode rocked
Aug 17, 2008 6:15 PM

Nov 2007
Schneizel's side is pretty stacked now, it's funny how he was their enemy all along and he gave suzaku the nuke and had him use it but they're just like oh oh yeah zero sucks.

anyway I hope oghi does that traitorous trash but not before kallen bitch slaps him and tells him off. hmm wait have villeta die in from of him then kill him, yeah.

Lelouch looks pretty screwed with only orange and maybe kallen left, the emperor still has some cards left but looking like Schneizel's is in the lead for the throne.
Aug 17, 2008 6:31 PM

May 2008
Aa, Lelouch is a good guy.

He lies, but he lies for the sake of someone other than himself. He lied to Kallen to save her life. He lied to Rolo to make him die happily. He lied to Suzaku to make Suzaku feel justified about his hate.

I hope Lelouch'll be able to take his father down and make everyone who doubted him see the truth.
Aug 17, 2008 6:35 PM

Mar 2008
i think the fact that im watching the masterful legend of the galactic heroes is making code geass seem worse for me.

lol @ the black knights betraying lulu because he used them as pawns and lied to them. that's what all rulers do, and the good ones do it well. they must have the mental capacity of 8 year olds to get angry at that.
Aug 17, 2008 6:51 PM

Jul 2008
i thought Schneizel wanted the black knights to hand over Lelouch, not kill him...
Aug 17, 2008 6:52 PM

Jan 2008
Damn Schneizel for revealing Zero's identity and his geass powers to the knights -_-

Well I didn't really like Rolo that much, but I'm glad he saved Lelouch.

I wonder what will happen to C.C.........
Aug 17, 2008 7:08 PM
Jun 2007
Awesome episode. Everything's moving too fast. If by any chance there's a plot twist at the end, it would something like Schneizel having geass. Then third season.. XD
Aug 17, 2008 7:13 PM

Jul 2008
can some1 tell me why suzaku went crazy o.O
Aug 17, 2008 7:26 PM

Jan 2008
im-not-jesse said:

cause he got raped by luigi

MisterDespairAug 17, 2008 7:30 PM
Aug 17, 2008 7:49 PM

Feb 2008
"Master, please take off your clothes. I'll try to do my best."

Epic moment is epic.

The way things are (assuming Nunnally is dead), it looks like Lelouch isn't going to live through the ending.

Btw, the Schneizel/Black Knights meeting and Lelouch's little confessional really reminded me of Death Note.
Aug 17, 2008 7:49 PM
Jun 2007
VII said:
im-not-jesse said:

cause he got raped by luigi

It's not Luigi, it's Weegee!
Aug 17, 2008 8:05 PM

Aug 2007
About time Rolo dies, though it was in a fashion I did not like. It also reminded me of a certain Terra E... character that dies too.
Aug 17, 2008 8:09 PM

Mar 2008
im-not-jesse said:
To be serious it would have helped if they had focused on him for a few more moments. Looks depressed after the talk with Jeremiah and at the end just snaps. Not that this all couldn't push someone to that it just seemed odd with no monologue build up or outside trigger.
Pages (9) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Kallen's future after ending

Arminken - 5 hours ago

2 by itzswxzy »»
1 hour ago

Poll: » Code Geass - Hangyaku no Lelouch R2 Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

yuzuko - Apr 20, 2008

239 by Delritos »»
Mar 29, 9:00 PM

Poll: » Code Geass - Hangyaku no Lelouch R2 Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Ahenshihael - Sep 28, 2008

1901 by DarkVoyagerx »»
Mar 25, 4:10 PM

Poll: » Code Geass - Hangyaku no Lelouch R2 Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

dtshyk - Jun 29, 2008

291 by Dante9231 »»
Feb 20, 2:21 AM

Poll: » Code Geass - Hangyaku no Lelouch R2 Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Ahenshihael - Sep 14, 2008

305 by Beatnik »»
Feb 17, 11:58 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.