Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (10) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Jan 12, 2012 1:43 PM

Dec 2009
Sury said:
Mana looks even better. Oh well, we finally have a good antagonist and she dies?

Segai is an awesome Antagonist, and the "Darth" Guy looks interesting as well (Still wondering if it's Romi Paku voicing him)
Jan 12, 2012 1:48 PM

Feb 2011
Kami565 said:
Kurimu-chan said:
Karhu said:
Skyz-The-Limit said:
dfsafsaf said:
ppl just seem love to hate this show
i think its their hobby...

I hate horrible shows, clusterfucks and things that equals with shit. Therefore I hate Guilty Crown.
This was a really really good episode

AHAHAHAhAAH.
i liked how it explained alot of things(WTF gai and shu were actually best friends!, and shu had balls back then! WTF)

Yeah, that's pretty fucking believable. They just randomly found each others in the beginning and now they have been best friends all their life. Could the script be any more retarded? I will tell; NO.

Too bad he is now a beta faggot and has been going for worse.

Not to freakin mention....

Creator #1: "Um, how about the girl in Shuu's flashbacks? What should we do with her?"

Creator #2: "umm IDK, childhood friend?"

Creator #1: "That's too cliche and stupid -__-"

Creator #2: "Hey hey, how about... um? Dead person? Cousin? Classmate? Random girl? Sister? Monst-"

Creator #1: "SISTER. YES, THAT'S GOOD."

Creator #2: "Make her in love with her younger brother!"

Creator #1: "YES. Incest is just what Guilty Crown needs!"

It's like they just couldn't decide how to treat the girl in his flashbacks so they said "Make her a lustful sister dammit" and that's what happened.
That's EXACTLY what Guilty Crown is missing.

Seriously.

At this rate I wouldn't be surprised if Shu ends up with Gai's grandmother in the end for all I know. Anything is possible in this show.

lmao (y) >u<

I really don't understand why people watch the shows to hate on it, LOL.

Well would you rather they never met up again? This is anime, it's like complaining about the average male lead in a harem anime getting into naughty situations with a bunch of attractive girls. Sure it's reaaally unlikely that it'll happen, but it does.
Besides, they weren't bestfriends ever since Shu wiped his mind after lost Christmas, a one-sided friendship isn't really a friendship at all. Even though Gai knew, he hid it and acted like it never was until the time was necessary.

I'm pretty sure they tried to explain the sudden incest thing throughout the series with Yahiro's sibling having a kind of split personality where one wanted Yahiro dead, and the other wanted to die loving his brother, simultaneously saving his life. This is also hinted at when Little-Gai was saying how the disease made people crazy, hence Mana's sudden 180 with the whole "promise me you'll marry me" thing.
Jan 12, 2012 1:49 PM
Jan 2011
i was really sad when gai died. the hints were there already, and i knew it was going to happen. but a part of me still wanted some kind of asspull by the writers to keep gai alive. with him dead, and american dan, i feel so lost in life.

although we haven't seen much of mana, i gotta say that crazy mana is suddenly one of my favorite characters. too bad she's dead with gai.
Jan 12, 2012 1:51 PM

Jan 2010
Incest+Yandere
Wincest @.@
Gai dies with Mana...(Did not see that coming..)
What's gonna happen next?
=[
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 12, 2012 1:51 PM

Dec 2009
AirTote said:

I would never waste my time to watch something I hate. There's always something good that I can watch instead.

Anime I hate goes to the "dropped" bin and get no rating. That's how I roll :)
Jan 12, 2012 1:52 PM

Oct 2010
I don't know about anyone feeling freaked out or just plain weirded out at the following,

but TBH Mana freaked me out there. May I remind she has young Gai's blood on her hands and lips.

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Jan 12, 2012 1:53 PM

Jul 2011
I wasn't even a Tsutsugami Gai fangirl, but damn... that was sad.
Jan 12, 2012 1:54 PM

Sep 2011
Kurimu-chan said:
pff.. Ayase is going to fall in love with Shuu, Tsugumi is going to join and fall for him because hell she can, Hare will then start fighting for her 'crush' towards Shuu (because he's just so worth it), glasses president girl will get very shy around him, Inori is going to turn yandere over Shuu, and Mana will be somehow revived (because they just can do that) and she will be very lustful towards her bro.

And thus Guilty Crown will be a harem. I can see that happening.

Edit: Too many girls I forgot that classmate that liked Gai. She'll join in the fun and be part of Shuu's endless harem.

The virus? Seriously? Who cares...

Since you already seem to know everything, why not consider dropping the show then? You might stop trolling around afterward.

Sir_Lexa said:
Segai is an awesome Antagonist, and the "Darth" Guy looks interesting as well (Still wondering if it's Romi Paku voicing him)

Right, he's pretty good, but he doesn't look like a huge threat compared to Mana.
Jan 12, 2012 1:56 PM

Dec 2011
So Gai can survive drowning, being shot by a giant laser from space, evisceration, he doesn't lose consciousness when he has his void drawn out, but basic human emotion hurts so much he can't go on...okay.

Eyebrows seems to be just like Segai, evil for the sake of being evil with no apparent endgame, killing off their own allies whimsically. Writers simply telling us "this is the bad guy, remember, okay? did you forget? here we will show you again"

A bunch of people have already brought up Shu forgetting so I won't complain about that.

Seems like the only time one of the good guys dies is when another good guy kills them. Kyo, Jun, Gai. Hell even the bad guys kill eachother. I don't like this Good vs Good, Evil vs Evil thing.
If you can't get what you want, then come with me ... 'Cause you are my medicine when you're close to me, when you're close to me
Jan 12, 2012 2:01 PM

Dec 2011
AirTote said:

Well if it wasn't for us haters shitty shows would be top 10.

Hating and stating the facts are different things.
If you can't get what you want, then come with me ... 'Cause you are my medicine when you're close to me, when you're close to me
Jan 12, 2012 2:06 PM

Dec 2009
Vallaw said:

LoL @ calling opinions facts xD
Jan 12, 2012 2:07 PM
Jan 2012
Karhu said:
Not true and this has been answered several times already.
So your only here to hate on it more? RETARDED.

Karhu said:
Anime is based to script and executed by direction, that's all there is. Bringing words like "destiny," when talking about the quality, pretty much tells that you aren't using your brains.
Are you talking about dialogue or plot? because the plot was explained in this episode. the only problems i have with this episode is that it was rushed and shu losing his memory, but it was a great episode.

Kurimu-chan said:
Basically, he just "happened" to forget that he ever had a sister. Oh, and that his sister loved him. That she wanted to marry him. He had freakin Inori who's basically her twin right in front of him to remind him. But, oh no, this is GUILTY CROWN, anything is possible.

Seriously, if they don't come up with an explanation as to why Shu forgot all of this (Simply protecting himself by forgetting, seriously? WTF?) I'm going to rage even more.

Now that I think of it, I think I had one or two siblings, like, 10 years ago. But I forgot about them because I want to protect myself. HOLY CRAP.
I agree it is stupid, but lets hope theres a better explanation, maby something to do with those soldiers in the flashback.
Jan 12, 2012 2:18 PM

Dec 2011
Sir_Lexa said:
Vallaw said:

LoL @ calling facts opinions xD

Some people simply hate, I actually state the reasons it's so bad.
Jan 12, 2012 2:23 PM

Dec 2009
Vallaw said:
Sir_Lexa said:
Vallaw said:

Yes you shared your opinions why it's bad. That is why these discussions are here.
Jan 12, 2012 2:28 PM

Dec 2011
Sir_Lexa said:
Vallaw said:
Sir_Lexa said:
Vallaw said:

Yes you shared your opinions why it's bad. That is why these discussions are here.

-_- I only point out what happens in the episode/previous episodes (usually just the bad things, but thats only because there are so few good things). If that's stating my opinion..then...crap.

The only thing I thought was good about GC so far was when the civilians were executed in the 2nd ep < that's an opinion.
Saying that civilians were executed in 2nd ep < that's a fact.

Difference
Jan 12, 2012 2:35 PM

Nov 2009
How can Gai run around with his own void? mmk i guess i can let that pass. However, they also introduced mana, told the backstory on all three of them and killed them all in one episode (except for the protagonist of course.)

At least with this they have leeway to create a new story for the next arc. As far as i can see a lot of what was going on has been resolved although there are plenty of tiny things. Also another void user appeared so that opens up some possibility.
Jan 12, 2012 2:38 PM

Apr 2010
helur said:
How can Gai run around with his own void? mmk i guess i can let that pass. However, they also introduced mana, told the backstory on all three of them and killed them all in one episode (except for the protagonist of course.)

At least with this they have leeway to create a new story for the next arc. As far as i can see a lot of what was going on has been resolved although there are plenty of tiny things. Also another void user appeared so that opens up some possibility.

Maybe touching your own void makes it so?

Still, he was conscious before touching it... This episode felt more like a closure than anything else.
Jan 12, 2012 2:39 PM
Dec 2011
Vallaw said:
Skyz-The-Limit said:
Vallaw said:

Youve rated guilty crown a 2 and gave POKEMON a 7? :/ however at least youve said why.

I've rated best wishes a 7, have you even seen it...the writers actually know what they are doing this time around.

really? pokemon a 7? lol....................Pokemon was not a good anime and never will be. I've watched a few episodes of best wishes for old times sake but its more of the same. Endless trolling of becoming a pokemon master and never reaching it. lol.....

yes this episode was confusing and pretty dismal. It felt rushed, which led to the said comments. Bible references and crazy revelations on top of that. (yuck) Some how i think I'm still gonna stomache my way through this episode and finish the season. I am a completion-ist and a semi masochist XD

And no this is not worse than pokemon lol
Jan 12, 2012 2:47 PM

Sep 2010
Well, we must say this show is shit, but this episode was better than the previous ones, but still shit.

Almost all things I wanted to say are posted here.

So, this episode answered some questions and made some others, like is Mana really his sister? since Gai said -Your new mother- bla bla bla... because Shu resemble his mother more (If that was true, why does he call her by her name...?!)

Damn it! *Confused*

And also from where did Mana get her power or w/e it is? Did I miss something?
further more I think Mana has two sides the evil one which loves Shu and the other which loves Gai.

And seems like the evil one had a mission to accomplish.

Damn it! Still *Confused*

But one thing I know for sure Evil Mana is awesome. Because of what she did to Gai when they were still kids. (I dont hate Gai, but if I had to chose, I would say -HATE- )

So +1 for Mana-chan!

Now that all things are solved, we are going to get a peaceful high school life show for the next 10 episodes.
alpatroseJan 12, 2012 2:52 PM
Jan 12, 2012 2:52 PM

Oct 2011
ryanagamis said:
Nimed said:

She is a body to where the Soul of Mana Ouma can go to interact with the Outside World, but Mana has an evil side.

kye_x said:
Inori is the body of mana connecting with the outside world... but mana... dies? or her bad side dies....Is inori still manas connection...? So confused o.o

this is what i mean.

The reason i ask this, is because you would expect her to be, a "robot" so to speak. If mana's soul has been released, inori, should be, well a body. But instead she grieves Gai's death at the end, leaving me confused as fuck.
MixieMoonJan 12, 2012 3:01 PM
Jan 12, 2012 2:53 PM
Dec 2011
kye_x said:
ryanagamis said:
Nimed said:

She is a body to where the Soul of Mana Ouma can go to interact with the Outside World, but Mana has an evil side.

kye_x said:
Inori is the body of mana connecting with the outside world... but mana... dies? or her bad side dies....Is inori still manas connection...? So confused o.o

this is what i mean.

?

yea my head asploded just thinking about what Inori is to Mana. So....... Inori is not human? :|
Jan 12, 2012 2:53 PM

Aug 2009
fml.. I swear T_____T

Not again...... I wish there could have been another way.... T____________T

WHY DAMNIT!!! WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He was the fucking best character!!!!!

Now all we got is the annoying bitch Inori and the pussy Shu! -___-
Jan 12, 2012 2:55 PM
Dec 2011
So now we know why Shuu loves Inori, because he fantasizes about his older sister Mana
WINCEST FTW?

Or maybe they aren't blood related who knows

And Gai is dead, this series should have ended QQ
Jan 12, 2012 3:06 PM

Oct 2011
I like how people either
1. Watch the show weekly, and then hate.
2. Watch a few episodes, and come to the episode 12 discussion thread, to discuss what they have discussed in every other episode discussion thread.

Just make a goddamn thread called
"Guilty Crown Sucks"

Please, i actually do enjoy this show, and id like to discuss the episode, on the appropriate thread.
Jan 12, 2012 3:11 PM

Jul 2010
Alvster said:
I don't know what to think anymore.
Maybe it's just me, but it felt so rushed.
Mana seemed so interesting....

Glad i'm not the only one who think the episode felt VERY rushed
Jan 12, 2012 3:12 PM
Dec 2011
kye_x said:
I like how people either
2. Watch a few episodes, and come to the episode 12 discussion thread, to discuss what they have discussed in every other episode discussion thread.

"Guilty Crown Sucks"

Please, i actually do enjoy this show, and id like to discuss the episode, on the appropriate thread.

Answer my questions then!
1. What is Inori? Is she even human?
2. Why is Shuu able to extract void out of Gai without knocking him out cold?
3. Who is Mana to Shuu? It seems that Shuu is adopted not in any way related to Mana biologically. Is this true?
4. Who the fuck is Mana?
5. Who the hell is the guy(the new baddie) that can also draw out voids out of people?
6. So Mana is the first person to contract the virus so was she the person that started Lost Christmas or was there someone behind the scenes. Where did she get the virus from the first place?

Speculate and Answer!
Jan 12, 2012 3:17 PM
Dec 2009
Goddammit. Why has this thread become a Pokemon vs. Guilty Crown thread? And just because Vallow rated Pokemon higher? Let him have his own opinions because targetting him for liking Pokemon over Guilty Crown is ridiculous. What are we, in elementary school?

Anyways, back on topic. I thought that this was a definitely a step up from the previous episodes and I found the story of Shu's past interesting. I really didn't like many of the other parts though...How Shu destroys the crystals binding him somehow...like randomly. Whatever though. I'm not going to nitpick, but the rest felt off to me.

Gai...eh, never liked him, never disliked him. For the most part, the cast of GC falls rather flat for me unfortunately.

If there's one thing I would complain about, it's that the virus is treading very close into
Jan 12, 2012 3:19 PM

Feb 2011
Skyz-The-Limit said:
Karhu said:
There is no way in hell that Pokemon wouldn't be better.
That statement just justifies my point about 'shit'
Karhu said:
You have no standards and you are ignorant as fuck if you think this deserves rating like an 8.

After episode 8 GC was a 5, why dont you go ahead and take a wild guess on how it got to an 8.

Seriously, this Guilty Crown hate is being blown way out of proportion. People act like its a spawn of the devil and that it is THE worst anime ever created.

Attacking other people based on their opinions doesn't help either.

It's fine to have your own opinion, but theres no need to openly bash the series where people will obviously be offended. It's like unintentional trolling.
Jan 12, 2012 3:19 PM

Jan 2011
kye_x said:
I like how people either

"Guilty Crown Sucks"

This i could rarely see anyone talking about the episode instead of hating on it but i guess the trolls got here first, i thought it was a pretty good episode i do have to admit they threw a ton of stuff at us this week leaving me a bit confuse since this kinda felt like a climax to series but its only half way done with gais death (rip homie :( ) i wonder where there going with this.

PS want new OP now!
Jan 12, 2012 3:28 PM

Feb 2011
AnimeTroll1088 said:
kye_x said:
I like how people either

"Guilty Crown Sucks"

3. Who is Mana to Shuu? It seems that Shuu is adopted not in any way related to Mana biologically. Is this true?
4. Who the fuck is Mana?
5. Who the hell is the guy(the new baddie) that can also draw out voids out of people?
6. So Mana is the first person to contract the virus so was she the person that started Lost Christmas or was there someone behind the scenes. Where did she get the virus from the first place?

Speculate and Answer!

1. She is technically human but she was supposed to be a medium through which Mana could communicate with the outside world.
2. Iunno, maybe because of the sudden bond they dug up with the whole "I was your best friend like 4 years ago" thing.
3. Actually, it seems like Mana may actually be his big sister, but with the way the episode was presented, it could really go both ways since Gai referred to Haruka as Shu's "new" mother. (I think.)
4. Mana was a normal girl, possibly the biological sister of Shu. However she was the first one to make contact with the Apocalypse virus, which might have caused the weird creepy personality that tries to marry Shu.
5. He's been in the shadows since the earlier episodes, nobody really knows.
6. It's too early to know, it's implied that she made contact with the rock that had the virus though. The rock being the source of the virus was a meteorite from outer space I believe, I'm not sure though, I just remember that from somewhere.
Jan 12, 2012 3:28 PM

Jul 2011
i just finished watching the episode, and it was alot to take in, it answered questions but raised just as many, but all in all it was a good episode 9.5/10

it explained why shu can't properly remember his past and the girl from his past is actually his sister, i expected that but what i didn't expect was that whole incest thing (unless their not blood related) i gasped when mana kissed shu, and wanted to marry him, it seemed like shu liked her back, which would explain why inori and shu had feelings for each other at first sight, because inori is mana's "shell" what i also didn't expect was gai to be his childhood friend and that he was once a bit of a pussy like the recent shu and how shu was brave and strong like the recent gai, it was quite shocking to see gai getting killed but he was dying from his virus anyway so i guess he wanted to die with the girl he loved (mana) i liked the ending where gai said he wanted to become like shu back (brave and strong) then and how shu could become like gai who is a copy of the old shu meaning shu can become his old self again

im also surprised the whole hate thing is still going on but who cares i still enjoy this anime regardless of all their hate
Jan 12, 2012 3:30 PM

Dec 2011
AnimeTroll1088 said:
the concept of drawing voids out of people, which are actually shapes that personify a person's personality already makes this better than pokemon lol just saying

Sucks for that person who had a fridge for a void, huh?
Jan 12, 2012 3:32 PM

Dec 2009
AirTote said:
Seriously, this Guilty Crown hate is being blown way out of proportion. People act like its a spawn of the devil and that it is THE worst anime ever created.

It's fine to have your own opinion, but theres no need to openly bash the series where people will obviously be offended. It's like unintentional trolling.

Smartest thing anyone has said in this thread so far. Kudos to you :)
Jan 12, 2012 3:33 PM

Dec 2011
AnimeTroll1088 said:

4. Who the fuck is Mana?

Speculate and Answer!

Well, I have nothing better to do (don't take an answer seriously if its obviously a troll)

1. A horrible character...apparently she is a doll which Mana can -stupidstupidstupid- through
2. Gai has survived drowning, lasers, evisceration, why not?
3. A love interest/plot point
4. A psychopathic teenager, and for some reason GHQ is a bunch of ephebophiles and have a hard on for her
5. Romi Paku I have heard, theres really nothing to say about him, hes too shady as of yet
6. I think she IS the virus dun Dun DUN!!! What a twist!

I said most of this in post #63, but wth
Jan 12, 2012 3:37 PM

Jul 2008
SUPERCELL GIMME NEW OP AND ED D=
overall the episode fine ...
Jan 12, 2012 3:37 PM
Jan 2012
AirTote said:
AnimeTroll1088 said:

4. Who the fuck is Mana?

Speculate and Answer!

1. She is technically human but she was supposed to be a medium through which Mana could communicate with the outside world.
2. Iunno, maybe because of the sudden bond they dug up with the whole "I was your best friend like 4 years ago" thing.
3. Actually, it seems like Mana may actually be his big sister, but with the way the episode was presented, it could really go both ways since Gai referred to Haruka as Shu's "new" mother. (I think.)
4. Mana was a normal girl, possibly the biological sister of Shu. However she was the first one to make contact with the Apocalypse virus, which might have caused the weird creepy personality that tries to marry Shu.
5. He's been in the shadows since the earlier episodes, nobody really knows.
6. It's too early to know, it's implied that she made contact with the rock that had the virus though. The rock being the source of the virus was a meteorite from outer space I believe, I'm not sure though, I just remember that from somewhere.

5. The evil guy is one of the three people who can draw out voids, another is shu and the third one hasnt been introduced yet.
Jan 12, 2012 3:41 PM

Dec 2011
AirTote said:

Most of the hate comes from the writing
Some of it comes from the directing
And the part that blows it out of proportion comes from the hype

It's not the worst by any means, but something that had so much potential falling flat on it's face is going to receive quite a bit of hate.

The bashing is either some form of S/M or they just can't comprehend how this series ended up so bad and need to vent.

Those are my thoughts, at least.
Jan 12, 2012 3:42 PM
Jan 2012
Vallaw said:
Maby that personal likes cold things or is a cold person in general?
Jan 12, 2012 3:45 PM

May 2011
Skyz-The-Limit said:
Vallaw said:

Or maybe food rottens slowly inside them.
I definitely have superpowers. I can feel it in my balls.
Jan 12, 2012 3:47 PM

Oct 2011
What, that it? I mean it wasn't bad but there like 10 episode left, how are they going to go on with the rest of the series? Well there still Akamori. And no Gai died!:( Well at least we saw his void through which was pretty cool.
Jan 12, 2012 3:49 PM

Dec 2011
Skyz-The-Limit said:
Vallaw said:

I can see it, Shu gathering his friends to save Gai
Fridge guy - "Take me with you"
Shu - "Not enough space in the jeep, sorry."
Yahiro - "Why? So we can keep our sodas cold?"
Fridge guy - "No, so you can preserve your dead brothers corpse."
Yahiro - *sobs* "You...jackass! AHHHHH!" *runs off*
Fridge guy - "Sooo...am I in now?"

Cold person indeed
Jan 12, 2012 3:51 PM

May 2011
Vallaw said:
Skyz-The-Limit said:
Vallaw said:

I can see it, Shu gathering his friends to save Gai
Fridge guy - "Take me with you"
Shu - "Not enough space in the jeep, sorry."
Yahiro - "Why? So we can keep our sodas cold?"
Fridge guy - "No, so you can preserve your dead brothers corpse."
Yahiro - *sobs* "You...jackass! AHHHHH!" *runs off*
Fridge guy - "Sooo...am I in now?"

Cold person indeed

Possibly one of Shoe's harem shitz starts being kuudere with fridge inside.
I definitely have superpowers. I can feel it in my balls.
Jan 12, 2012 3:52 PM

Oct 2011
So... this is what we got from episode 12?

-Sooo surprising revelations
-Wincest
-Bye bye Longhair blondie
-People betraying like it's no big deal
-Terrible action

Daaamn... Gud shit
Jan 12, 2012 3:53 PM

Apr 2010
kye_x said:
I like how people either

"Guilty Crown Sucks"

This is a discussion thread thus we can discuss on how bad or good it is. The situation could be reversed right back at you : why don't you make a goddamn thread called
"Guilty Crown Rocks which isn't true"

??? Please answer me.
Jan 12, 2012 4:00 PM

Aug 2009
Shu had guts when he was a kid. Now I hope he returns to that in the second half of the show.
Jan 12, 2012 4:04 PM

Dec 2011
SoFarGone said:
Shu had guts when he was a kid. Now I hope he returns to that in the second half of the show.

I really hope so, I'll probably start calling Shu "Ganta" regardless though.

Too little too late for some though, I've gotten through 12 eps of wussy MC, I can do 10 more.
Jan 12, 2012 4:04 PM
Jan 2012
Solkiskey said:
This is a discussion thread thus we can discuss on how bad or good it is. The situation could be reversed right back at you : why don't you make a goddamn thread called

??? Please answer me.
'EPISODE DISCUSSION' not hate on the episode because their opinion on the anime is that its 'shit'

SoFarGone said:
I second that, hopefully he does.
Jan 12, 2012 4:09 PM

Sep 2008
fuck.....what the...
is this gurren lagann 2?
still very good episode, we´ll miss you guy...ehem gai XD
....another cool character dies, i think only alucard remains alive...
Being a fan is like having a penis. Its nice to be proud of it But don't pull it out in public and wave it in other's faces

Kyurem Black. Kyurem White. Together they are Pretty Kyurem.
Jan 12, 2012 4:10 PM

Apr 2010
Skyz-The-Limit said:
Solkiskey said:

??? Please answer me.
'EPISODE DISCUSSION' not hate on the episode because their opinion on the anime is that its 'shit'

SoFarGone said:
I second that, hopefully he does.

Again, same thing could be applied. 'EPISODE DISCUSSION' not fanboy on the episode.

We're discussing the episode much more than you are-- we're talking about how some scenes are pure FAIL. You? You're trying to put us down because you obviously like the show and can't accept its flaws.

Stay salty, your tears are delicious.
Jan 12, 2012 4:11 PM

Mar 2011
The only thing I really seemed to care about was Gai dying. He was probably one of my favourite characters ugh. I was expecting new OP and ED but I'm guessing it comes next week now.

The flashback kinda made the whole story more sense but I am still confused. And I don't like Mana, she scares me D:

Oh and that guy with the eyebrows who kidnapped Inori (forgot his name) reminds me of Mugi from K-ON! lol...
As it turns out, living was a punishment...
Pages (10) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Pissed me off

rishamr - Apr 15

40 by kyouya_akai »»
Apr 21, 3:48 AM

Poll: » Guilty Crown Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

ChronosXIII - Oct 16, 2011

384 by ozrodger46 »»
Apr 11, 8:36 PM

Poll: » Guilty Crown Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Oct 13, 2011

503 by ozrodger46 »»
Apr 11, 8:32 PM

» Guilty Crown Ending Explanation/Interpretation ( 1 2 3 4 )

Xspy70 - Jul 21, 2015

179 by immaluckez »»
Mar 15, 4:48 AM

Poll: » Guilty Crown Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Oct 27, 2011

332 by BrandonKnapp20 »»
Feb 28, 11:34 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.