Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Aug 24, 2020 1:37 PM

Aug 2017
What do you do when you're a popular star and you need cover? Just wear glasses!

Are people trading with *Ranka's CDs*?!

Same places in the city that I remember from Sheryl and Alto's date, yay! And I noticed a King Kong poster next to Saotome's one haha

Just noticed that Klan has lightning-looking eyebrows xD

Michel told Luca not to keep secrets from his team anymore...did he learn about his affiliation with Leon or what?

Ranka chose a bad time to come...just like Misa back in SDF Macross

I love how in the ED Ranka did the same pose as Sheryl! And in another shot, they're holding hands together! Though the line "breaks"...

Wtf? Did i saw a Varja enjoying the concert along with the people or was that just my idea? O_O

Just someone in a costume. Or maybe a real one that hatched?? And everybody just thought someone dressed up haha

P.S. What was that round thing with Ranka's reflections at the beginning?
St0rmbladeAug 24, 2020 2:40 PM
Mar 17, 2021 9:53 PM

Jan 2010
My disconnected thoughts:

- This is some crazy amount of propaganda with Ranka.
- It seems like just about everyone is at one degree of separation. Is everything in this show connected by absurdly convenient means?
- The twist with Ai being a larva Vajra was actually really good. It was planted as a pet since the beginning of the show, and only now was its purpose revealed.
- Wow at that ending. This love polygon is particularly spicy, as it relies strongly on people arriving at the right place at the right time. Like, pin point exact timing. Actually, how the hell long were Alto and Sheryl standing on the roof up there? How did Ranka manage to finish her performance and run all the way up to the roof before Alto and Sheryl had a chance to leave? No, wait, how did Ranka even know Alto was up there?
Apr 18, 2022 5:09 PM

Jul 2017
Bloody hate love triangles istg lol

Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Macross F Episode 17 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Westlo - Aug 1, 2008

60 by Dzentelmen2 »»
Oct 12, 2023 7:22 AM

Poll: » Macross F Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 )

darkside099 - Jul 4, 2008

72 by sserpens »»
Mar 27, 2023 6:08 AM

Poll: » Macross Frontier Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 )

angel999 - Sep 11, 2008

98 by catfay »»
Feb 21, 2023 3:22 PM

Poll: » Macross F Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Westlo - May 15, 2008

72 by Antanaru »»
Dec 31, 2022 11:36 AM

Poll: » Macross Frontier Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

angel999 - Aug 21, 2008

123 by Fortress_Maximus »»
Nov 19, 2022 2:13 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.