Forum Settings
Forums
New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Mar 17, 2009 3:13 PM

May 2007
ENGLISH MOTHERFUCKER
DO YOU SPEAK IT
Mar 17, 2009 3:16 PM

Mar 2007
WHAT AIN'T NO COUNTRY I EVER HEARD OF.

THEY SPEAK ENGLISH IN WHAT?
You've come a long way, baby.
Mar 17, 2009 3:20 PM

Apr 2008
Do I feel lucky? Well, do ya punk! - Dirty Harry

Mar 17, 2009 3:23 PM
Dec 2008
Dizzmaux said:
Rewt said:
Dizzmaux said:
"I see, Indeed."

Lol I would've never guessed.

I see, You are lying..

Indeed I was.
Mar 17, 2009 3:44 PM

Nov 2008
One of my many favorites:
Persian: A thousand nations of the Persian empire descend upon you. Our arrows will blot out the sun!
Stelios: Then we will fight in the shade.
Mar 17, 2009 5:36 PM

Apr 2008
"Mr. Madison, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul."
--from Billy Madison

"The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout 'Save us!' And I'll look down, and whisper 'no.'"
--WATCHMEN, SONNNN!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 17, 2009 5:52 PM

Jan 2009
"Your eating maggots, Michael."
The Lost Boys

-"Patrick?! Patrick Bateman?! Is that you?!"
-"No Louis. It's not me. Your mistaken."
American Psycho

"Purple in the morning, Blue in the afternoon. Orange in the evening. Green at night."
Requiem for a Dream

"Viddy well then, brother. Viddy well."
A Clockwork Orange

-"Uh, whose car is that out front?
-"Mine. 1970 Pontiac Firebird. The car I've always wanted and now I have it. I rule!"
American Beauty
I'd like tossing your salad.-"Yuru"/MMMKD
DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM MOTHERFUCKER?-SophieWophie<3
Mar 17, 2009 6:08 PM

Aug 2008
Seth: Gimme that. All right, you look like a future pedophile in this picture, number 1. Number 2: it doesn't even have a first name, it just says "McLovin"!

Fogell: [grinning] ... I am McLovin!
Seth: No you're not. No one's McLovin. McLovin's never existed because that's a made up dumb FUCKING FAIRY TALE NAME, YOU FUCK!

Fogell: Gangstaaaaaaaaaaasss... what's up guys?

Evan: You could always subscribe to a site like Perfect Ten. I mean that could be anything, it could be a bowling site.
Seth: Yeah, but it doesn't actually show dick going in which is a huge concern.
Evan: Right, I didn't realize that.
Seth: Besides, have you ever seen a vagina by itself?
Evan: No.
Seth: [shakes his head] Not for me.

Evan: I'd give my middle nut to start dating Becca.

Officer Slater: McLovin? Were you violating that young girl? Were you violating her with your penis?

Evan: I heard she got breast reduction surgery.
Seth: What? That's like slapping God across the face for giving you a beautiful gift.
Evan: She had back problems, man. Evan: I heard she got breast reduction surgery.
Seth: What? That's like slapping God across the face for giving you a beautiful gift.
Evan: She had back problems, man.

Jules: You scratch our backs, we'll scratch yours.
Seth: Well Jules, the funny thing about my back is that it's located on my cock.

Seth: Yeah, man that will be pimp! That way you know she'll be drunk. You know when you hear girls saying like 'ahh I was so shit faced last night I shouldn't have fucked that guy,' we could be that mistake!
Mar 17, 2009 8:50 PM
Dec 2008
-eWf said:

Evan: You could always subscribe to a site like Perfect Ten. I mean that could be anything, it could be a bowling site.

I had forgotten about that. Too hilarious
Mar 17, 2009 9:41 PM
Nov 2007
Dr. Otto Octavius: Listen... listen to me now! Listen to ME now!
[He finally acquires his sanity, and control over his tentacles. With a jerk, a tentacle lets go of Peter]
Peter Parker: Now... tell me how to stop it!
Dr. Otto Octavius: It can't be stopped. It's self-sustaining now.
Peter Parker: THINK!
Doc Ock: Unless... the river! Drown it!

Dr. Otto Octavius: The power of the sun, in the palm of my hand!

ive memorized this whole fucking movie, i swear
Mar 17, 2009 10:09 PM

Oct 2008
-eWf said:

Seth: Well Jules, the funny thing about my back is that it's located on my cock.

Holy shit I nearly burst out laughing, and I'm in my uni's library in the SILENT section.
I love that movie.
Mar 18, 2009 3:44 AM

Feb 2009
"Who is Keyser Söze? He is supposed to be Turkish. Some say his father was German. Nobody believed he was real. Nobody ever saw him or knew anybody that ever worked directly for him, but to hear Kobayashi tell it, anybody could have worked for Soze. You never knew. That was his power. The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist." -The Usual Suspects

"I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse." -The Godfather

"Wanting people to listen, you can't just tap them on the shoulder anymore. You have to hit them with a sledgehammer, and then you'll notice you've got their strict attention." -Se7en

"From the moment we enter this life, we are in the flow of it [the time]. We measure it and we mark it, but we cannot defy it. We cannot even speed it up or slow it down. Or can we ? Have we not each experienced the sensation… that a beautiful moment seemed to pass too quickly… and wished that we could make it linger ? Or felt time slow on a dull day… and wished that we could speed things up a bit?" -The Illusionist

"Memory can change the shape of a room; it can change the color of a car. And memories can be distorted. They're just an interpretation, they're not a record, and they're irrelevant if you have the facts." -Memento
Mar 18, 2009 4:01 AM

Aug 2008
Yuruku said:
-eWf said:

I had forgotten about that. Too hilarious

Lol tell me about it.

BigSimo said:
-eWf said:

Holy shit I nearly burst out laughing, and I'm in my uni's library in the SILENT section.
I love that movie.

Lmao.
Best movie evverrr.
Mar 18, 2009 8:32 AM
Jul 2018
Leeloo: Leeloo Dallas mul-ti-pass.
Korben Dallas: Yeah.
Leeloo: Mul-ti-pass.
Korben Dallas: Yeah, multipass, she knows it's a multipass. Leeloo Dallas. This is my wife.
Korben Dallas: We're newlyweds. Just met. You know how it is. We bumped into each other, sparks happen...
Korben Dallas: Yes, she knows it's a multipass. Anyway, we're in love.
Mar 18, 2009 8:47 AM

Feb 2008
Monty - "Have you ever worked at a restaurant before?"
Mitch - "Actually, I..."
Monty - "Well it really doesn't matter if you did because they're all the same...but, if you want to work here, you got to ask yourself one simple question..."
Mitch - *Waits for question*
Monty - "How do you feel about frontal male nudity?"

Mar 18, 2009 12:57 PM

Dec 2008
Rewt said:
Dizzmaux said:
Rewt said:
Dizzmaux said:
"I see, Indeed."

Lol I would've never guessed.

I see, You are lying..

Indeed I was.

I see.

I knew it!
Mar 18, 2009 1:44 PM

Jul 2008
"You've all honored your country and your ancestors and now we come to this most distant place in Asia where across from us Darius has at last gathered a vast army, but look again at this horde and ask yourselves, who is this great king who pays assassins in gold coins to murder my father, our king in a most despicable and cowardly manner? Who is this great king Darius who enslaves his own men to fight? Who is this king but a king of air? These men do not fight for their homes. They fight because this king tells them they must. And when they fight, they will melt away like the air, because they know no loyalty to a king of slaves! But we are not here today as slaves. We are here today... as Macedonian free men! And all their arms, their numbers, their chariots and their fine horses will mean nothing in the hands of slaves. Some of you, perhaps myself, will not live to see the sun set over these mountains today, for I will be in the very thick of battle with you. But remember this, the greatest honor a man can achieve is to live with great courage, and to die gloriously in battle for his home. I say to you what every warrior has known since the beginning of time: conquer your fear and I promise you you will conquer death! Someday I promise you, your sons and grandsons will look into your eyes. And when they ask you why you fought so bravely at Gaugamela, you will answer, with all the strength of your great, great hearts: "I was here this day at Gaugamela...for the freedom...and glory...of Greece!" Zeus be with us!"

- Alexander

" Capt. Jack Aubrey: Do you want to see a guillotine in Piccadilly?
Crew: No!
Capt. Jack Aubrey: Want to call that raggedy-ass Napoleon your king?
Crew: No!
Capt. Jack Aubrey: You want your children to sing the "La Marseillaise?"
Crew: NO! "

- Master and Commander: The Far Side of the World
Mar 19, 2009 1:03 AM

Mar 2009
"You shoot me in a dream you better wake up and apologize"

Reservoir Dogs
Mar 19, 2009 1:06 AM

Jul 2008
"Why don't you make like a tree and get the fuck outta here"

Boondock Staints
Mar 19, 2009 1:15 AM

Mar 2008
The "asshole" scene from Spaceballs
Sometimes you have to lose yourself, before you can find anything-Burt reynolds: Deliverence
Mar 19, 2009 5:28 AM

Aug 2007
"i'd give my life to be dead right now."

cemetary man
Mar 19, 2009 5:42 AM

Aug 2008
"Fuck I'm hungry as balls, let's get something to eat"
Harold and Kumar - go to white castle.
Mar 19, 2009 9:00 PM

Mar 2009
Phil Weston: What's happening Derek, I thought we were friends.
Beantown Employee: My name is Andy.
Phil Weston: No, your name is Liar, 'cause you tell lies.

MIYAVI!MIYAVI! ( ☆ ω ☆ )""it's not i could die for you but rather...I'll live for you""
Mar 19, 2009 9:12 PM

Sep 2007
"That's right, who's laughing now!?" -- Evil Dead 2

"Do you want me to pour it?"
"No, I want you to fuck it. Shit yes, pour the fuckin' beer!" -- Blue Velvet

"Was that as good for you as it was for me?" -- Reservoir Dogs

"They're comin' outta' the goddamn walls!" -- Aliens
Mar 19, 2009 9:21 PM

Dec 2007
Pulp Fiction:

Mia Wallace: Don't you hate that?
Vincent: What?
Mia: Uncomfortable silences. Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullshit in order to be comfortable?
Vincent: I don't know. That's a good question.
Mia: That's when you know you've found somebody special, when you can just shut the fuck up for a minute and comfortably enjoy the silence.

Goldfinger:
"My dear girl, there are some things that just aren't done, such as drinking Dom Perignon '53 above the temperature of 38 degrees Fahrenheit. That's just as bad as listening to the Beatles without earmuffs!"
"Short words are best and the old words when short are best of all."
- Winston Churchill
Mar 19, 2009 9:46 PM

Jun 2008
Rocket_Dive said:
"You shoot me in a dream you better wake up and apologize"

Reservoir Dogs

This.
I'm back.
Mar 20, 2009 1:23 AM

Dec 2008
"Go ahead. Make my day."

Sudden Impact

May the DESU be with you! Always!
Mar 20, 2009 7:44 PM
Feb 2009
"It's not who you are on the inside, it's what you do that defines you"
Batman Begins
Mar 20, 2009 10:08 PM

Jul 2008
" My prescioussss"
The Lord of The Rings XD
Mar 22, 2009 2:53 AM
Mar 2009
Your not your job.
Fight Club
Mar 22, 2009 3:08 AM

Apr 2008
eeka said:
Voilà! In view, a humble vaudevillian veteran, cast vicariously as both victim and villain by the vicissitudes of Fate. This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is a vestige of the vox populi, now vacant, vanished. However, this valorous visitation of a by-gone vexation, stands vivified and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin van-guarding vice and vouchsafing the violently vicious and voracious violation of volition.
The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta, held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous.
Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it's my very good honor to meet you and you may call me V.
- V for Vendetta

Second this.
Mar 22, 2009 3:44 AM

May 2008
"You maniacs! You blew it up! Ah, damn you! God damn you all to hell!"

"Get your paws off me you damn dirty ape!"

Planet of the apes

starspawn16 said:
Your not your job.
Fight Club

I think a better quote to distill from this part would be "You're not your fucking khakis".

Oh, and the one in my signature too.
Mar 22, 2009 10:35 AM

Nov 2007
I'm fit as a fucking fiddle!

Never attack a drunk guy with a gun.

Well duh dude, this place sucks. But I just worry that one day we're gonna look back at high school and wish we'd done something different.

- Charlie Bartlett
sad
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

Sticky: » The Current Events Board Will Be Closed on Friday JST ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Luna - Aug 2, 2021

272 by traed »»
Aug 5, 2021 5:56 PM

» Third shot of Sinovac COVID-19 vaccine offers big increase in antibody levels: study ( 1 2 )

Desolated - Jul 30, 2021

50 by Desolated »»
Aug 5, 2021 3:24 PM

» Western vaccine producers engage in shameless profiteering while poorer countries are supplied mainly by China.

Desolated - Aug 5, 2021

1 by Bourmegar »»
Aug 5, 2021 3:23 PM

» NLRB officer says Amazon violated US labor law

Desolated - Aug 3, 2021

17 by kitsune0 »»
Aug 5, 2021 1:41 PM

» China Backs Cuba in Saying US Should Apply Sanctions To Itself

Desolated - Aug 5, 2021

10 by Desolated »»
Aug 5, 2021 1:36 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.