Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 27, 2011 9:37 PM

Dec 2009
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
The continuation to the first series and well, apparently it hasn't been that long since the girls gave up their magic. Well, I have to say that this far I'm not exactly digging the new musical aspects of the series (I liked the first magical stage song better), but maybe it'll grow on me (:
oh and the baby is cute lol! aww
Jan 6, 2015 5:06 PM

Feb 2012
Certainly a very fast start especially if one has just watched the first season finale. Nice to see Onpu seems to have joined the party for real.
Jan 12, 2015 4:13 AM

Feb 2008
mecharobot said:
Certainly a very fast start especially if one has just watched the first season finale.

It was just like that back when it aired, since Sharp aired like the next week. Pretty weird considering the ending of season 1. I really liked the start though. Sailor Moon had a similar ending in season 1 and then followed it up rather badly in season 2.

And I somewhat agree with OP, I just got too used to season 1's transformation and magical stage, especially the second magical stage. But I say that for every magical girl show transformation/attack and it grows on me really quickly.

I think that the most interesting thing about the season is going to be the baby, something that spells trouble most of the time, but apparently in Sharp the baby will work in favor of the show and flesh out characters more.

"Your sight, my delight. Will you marry me?"
Mar 3, 2023 11:23 AM
Dec 2016
The anime was pretty cute and lovely but I really wondered why hana mother gave up her child to 9th year girls to take care of her I really questioned that in my mind, they're only children I dunno if they can be responsible of a little child 😔
May 5, 2023 10:59 AM
Aug 2019
Honestly it's very questionable of the Queen to leave a baby to a bunch of nine years old but hopefully it will not bring that much trouble lol. Also Onpu is my favorite from the first season so I'm super glad that she is part of the main cast here!!!! 💓

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ojamajo Doremi Sharp Episode 49 Discussion

HawthorneKitty - Feb 18, 2011

12 by theiceria »»
May 31, 12:47 PM

Poll: » Ojamajo Doremi Sharp Episode 19 Discussion

Mon_Diamond - Jan 2, 2012

2 by theiceria »»
May 14, 7:36 PM

Poll: » Ojamajo Doremi Sharp Episode 15 Discussion

HawthorneKitty - Feb 11, 2011

4 by theiceria »»
May 12, 7:02 PM

Poll: » Ojamajo Doremi Sharp Episode 4 Discussion

Mon_Diamond - Dec 28, 2011

7 by uridon »»
Apr 7, 7:25 PM

Poll: » Ojamajo Doremi Sharp Episode 11 Discussion

HawthorneKitty - Feb 11, 2011

6 by Sonicwhite »»
Apr 3, 11:15 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.