Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 27, 2011 1:31 PM

Sep 2009
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Jesus Christo, how much can that girl eat

and gotta love the kuma screen time...he just got all the members together and he already wanted to 'screw' them :))

but dat final page...Kumagawa, the new king of get's
Dec 31, 2011 1:35 AM

Dec 2010
Erm is the author just using information his got in the manga now? I mean Kumaguwa won that popularity poll in that chapter a while back and now they mention it in the manga.

I got most of it but the rest is just confusing I'm not even gonna bother trying to figure what they were talking about.
Dec 31, 2011 6:42 AM

Sep 2009
darkwap said:
Erm is the author just using information his got in the manga now? I mean Kumaguwa won that popularity poll in that chapter a while back and now they mention it in the manga.

I got most of it but the rest is just confusing I'm not even gonna bother trying to figure what they were talking about.
just wait till the "Kumagwa good looser" spin-off get's translated.

He introduces himself in front of the whole class and says he comes from WSJ :)))
Dec 31, 2011 6:43 AM

Dec 2008
darkwap said:

If you haven't noticed, Ajimi has been breaking the 4th wall like no one's business, and that Kumagawa reference is definitely no coincidence, but o so very true.

And they were talking about how Zenkichi has a chance of winning despite Medaka's previous win with 98% of the school population by mentioning that that 98% was merely 98% of half the school that were present, therefore there's still lots of people would would be against Medaka and help Hitoyoshi to win. And then later Ajimi is just testing Shiranui's 'friendship' with Zenkichi.

Though the best part of this manga has got to be the full page Kumagawa screwing people over spreads. Epic as usual.

Tonight... we are young... so let's set the world on fire, we can burn brighter, than the sun...
Dec 31, 2011 6:45 AM

Dec 2011
Lol the 4th wall has been nonexistant for a while now.....

I wonder whose gonna win though. Hmmm
Dec 31, 2011 1:19 PM

Aug 2011
Kumagawa.
Dec 31, 2011 6:04 PM

May 2008
The 4th Wall broken so many times....
Jan 1, 2012 2:10 PM

Sep 2011
Ok, Anshin'in was really made to break the 4th wall isn't she?

Now I like her idea, a harem end. Mhmm, She is probably my favorite girl here.

That Kumagawa Screw rain was awesome
"Justice Never Dies!" - Kenji Endou, 20th century Boys
Jan 2, 2012 3:13 PM
Mar 2009
Fourth wall, y u so fragile?!?

So Zenkichi has to swing the votes of the Normals, Pluses, and Minuses to win. Easy stuff, yep.

Don't get where Kumagawa is going with his plan yet.
Jan 7, 2012 3:06 AM

Jan 2010
Honestly this manga turned from being pretty good/funny to dumb but funny in the last 10 chapters.

Seriously battle manga to a love comedy? Its different but those are 2 extremes that shouldn't have been mixed in my opinion.
A man who knows nothing and says something IS the dumbest person alive. A man who knows something and says nothing could possibly be the smartest person in the world -Unknown

Feb 20, 2022 3:07 AM

Nov 2008
Previous chapter: "I'll end this manga ASAP"
This chapter: "Let's begin this unnecessary card game that will last a good amount of chapters"

I'm confused whether Shiranui's "Love doesn't have to win" meant that she was okay with Zenkichi x Medaka happening or that she bets on it not happening.
AnimeThemes.moe <- the largest collection of anime Openings & Endings on the Web
AnimeMusicQuiz.com <- guess an anime from your list by it's Opening/Ending music browser game

More topics from this board

Poll: » Medaka Box Chapter 102 Discussion

Inarius - Jun 24, 2011

4 by mazuchi »»
Jul 10, 2023 1:27 PM

Poll: » Medaka Box Chapter 117 Discussion

RawElements - Oct 13, 2011

29 by Cam1922 »»
Mar 13, 2023 10:16 AM

Poll: » Medaka Box Chapter 19 Discussion

ShiroiRyu - Sep 19, 2009

16 by Cam1922 »»
Mar 10, 2023 5:47 AM

Poll: » Medaka Box Chapter 57 Discussion

ShiroiRyu - Aug 25, 2010

13 by Gameboy_Matthew »»
Oct 29, 2022 7:37 AM

Poll: » Medaka Box Chapter 125 Discussion

Inarius - Dec 3, 2011

18 by vbzre »»
Aug 27, 2022 4:42 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.