Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Oct 13, 2013 7:27 PM

Feb 2011
Ieyasu sure changed, looks-wise. :O

I bet Takeda have to pay a lot in repairs lmao. <3

Mitsunari is pretty annoying with how pig-headed he is. He'd rather stay in his world of delusion then think about things differently.

Thought Legatus sounded familiar, he's voiced by Fukuyama Jun!

Masamune and Yukimura's relationship. *shakes head* Can't help but love those two.

Those were some huge-ass veggies in that pot.

Chousokabe being late to the party, so like him.

I love Masamune's subordinates.

Eww, Nobunaga. I'd have rather had Toyotomi back. And I hate how much of a pawn Oichi is.

Too bad Mitsunari and Magistrate both sucked at communication and didn't notice they still had someone who cared for them until it was too late. =/

How the heck are they still fighting after all that other fighting? And accepting Mitsunari so easily when he killed civilians without a care... Oh well, that's SenBasa for ya.

DAT ENDING THO

WOW
眠れないのは君のせい
May 17, 2014 11:21 AM

Feb 2010
I just can't get enough of Date's engrish.It is way too epic.
Also only in this show samurais can dance like idols.It was hilarious
Jun 23, 2014 4:29 PM

May 2012
Did Yukimura just spin the damn horse?!?!?! Haha. This is why I love Sengoku Basara because they make the most impossible still look awesome and cool. Movie was great and love the over the top action and fight scenes. Hopefully, the 3rd season will be as good as the previous seasons!!!
Jul 24, 2014 4:40 PM

May 2013
Everything was great up until the whole resurrecting Nobunaga part. I didn't really like that too much, it just felt a bit iffy to me. The battle and action during that part was of course still very well done.

I think it would've been better if this movie had more of a conclusion to all the hot-blooded rivalries. That would have made for some more epic and interesting battles.

Still it was a great Sengoku Basara movie but I would probably put it behind both of the first two seasons.
Sep 14, 2014 5:18 PM

Aug 2010
Hmm, I liked the shows better. :( I wish this was a full season, some parts felt rushed.

I LOLed when Yukimura killed (?) his master. Now that's a retirement.

the Devil King is still cool, but the way he lost....meh.

I actually liked Hideyoshi, but man, Mitsuhide, obsessive much?

Really good animation.
Bum Bum Dum Dum

Oct 3, 2014 5:30 PM

Apr 2014
Just gotta love that ending dance~~~

This movie was amazing! :D
So many laughs! So many "Whut?" moments! So much Engrish!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 27, 2014 4:14 AM

Jul 2013
well this movie version was indeed better than Judge End but. It was slightly better. I enjoyed both though. Also that dance in the end. damn

7/10
Aug 6, 2015 3:40 PM

Oct 2014
GREAT PARTY TBH
Dec 8, 2016 2:04 PM

Feb 2015
Zero_sama said:

*Oh and the whole dancing scene at the end (IMO) it was like them kinda showing off their animation, editing and choreography skills in this medium and to make the ending credits more "viewable to some fans and viewers".

i actually danced along with it tbh.

korukoru said:
THIS:

IKR I FREAKING YELLED FROM THE AWESOMENESS
--------
after looking at the S3 disaster and then this, i'm actually glad i looked at that first. that way i know just how epic IG brings it with sengoku compared to the other guys. this was awesome in every meaning if the word. looking at S3 i had lost hope in the love i had for sengoku, but then i suddenly remembered the movie and luckily it was done by IG. how is it that IG in an hour and a half destroy what the other company had in over ten eps? i know S3 is "canon" but i am SO glad this one kept the vibe of the past two seasons. sengoku rules the shounen world once more!
Oct 17, 2018 10:21 AM
Jan 2017
all right this anime is amazing ..
i watch every season of basara,, and this movie is very gud,,
first from the story im very like that the war of all teritory of japan,,,
next the fight and power is very great like super power and the epic batle was made very gud ,,

the plot is interesting, i even cant imagine the ending,,
this the best samurai movie i ever watch,,
Jun 30, 2021 6:23 PM
Apr 2021
the Maou/Devil King is revived and got his susanoo... nice!

also the ending themes is COOL!
Feb 18, 2023 7:05 PM
Apr 2010
I just want to say the dance number at the end of the movie was pretty cool to watch. I always thought there should be more of that.
Apr 21, 11:36 AM

May 2020
The ending seems weak just like second season. But overall ok and i do enjoy it half of the movie. Since i heard any of them are spawn again, i don't surprised seeing Nobunaga also reborn just to meet his death. I waiting the battle Masamune vs Ishida cinematic moment but it didn't come out. Not bad at all.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» DVD Release Date

OrangePal - Jun 9, 2011

9 by Kurini »»
Dec 22, 2011 5:35 PM

» All Trailers

sentiarii - Jul 3, 2011

3 by Kurini »»
Sep 3, 2011 5:55 PM

» New Trailer!

Zepwich - May 21, 2011

3 by sentiarii »»
Jun 7, 2011 7:47 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.