Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Dec 17, 2011 12:31 PM

Nov 2007
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
The daughter of Musashi woke up and screamed. She resumes to battle. Wow~ That guy lost.

Horizon doesn't remember Aoi!! lol @ their interaction.

Horizon thinks that world is important, so Aoi wants to be the king of the world and protect Horizon.

Otsukaresama, Fukuyama-san, for the long line of spelling out the world.

Aoi getting embarrassed, then confession!! Horizon, though, rejected him. Wow, he's persistent, and finally convinced Horizon.

Getting into the memory when little Horizon getting killed. The reasons for Aoi to like little Horizon and the Horizon are the key, and little Horizon was avoiding him. He was able to save her!

Next ep. is final ep.
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Dec 17, 2011 2:04 PM

Dec 2008
yeah.. futayo beats muneshige!!
when she not rely on tonbokiri abilities but use her speed and skill, finally she can win...

toori with his amazing speech can persuade horizon..
and now, hunt of armament of deadly sins to recover horizon emotions begins..
really... this is the end of the beginning...

even though this episode lack of action, but its have nice atmosphere eh, can't wait for the next episode with that preview... (horizon use lype-kataripsi advance drive eh?? she want to obliterate what?? ^^)
hudangDec 17, 2011 2:09 PM

Dec 17, 2011 5:09 PM

Feb 2008
To be honest it was boring from beginning but in the end it's become more and more interesting ^_^

I love the songs in the background almost in the end when they show off the past when she died

Nothing ventured, nothing gained (Girls und Panzer der Film ) / from Nishizumi Miho

Dec 17, 2011 5:22 PM

Feb 2010
I only understand about 10%-20% of Toori and Horizon's exchange but the end was so touching. LOL at Suzu fainting and Nate getting flustered. Wishing for the subs to be early this week.
ratratrat098Dec 17, 2011 6:38 PM
Dec 17, 2011 6:15 PM

Mar 2011
Damn it's so good even though there's not much of a action XD
I love toori's and horizon scene XD

damn I need more of kyoukai

and finally I'm really lucky that I stick to this one until the end :)
I reall really love it XD

Dec 17, 2011 7:19 PM

Jun 2011
Don't you just love the debt using logic?

We are parallel, but we are also coincident!
Dec 17, 2011 8:39 PM
Jun 2008
I wish Suzu can switch place with me and get the "booby cushion" from Kimi and Azama. >.<"

Anyway,I come to an understanding of not understanding the flow of argument in between Toori and Horizon.Its very hard to understand how the peace treaty can be successful when UN is not even established at that time of period.Before the Westphalia conference ,the sovereignty system in the past is "might is right" but how can they resolve into respecting(parallel) to each other's nation is still a big mystery to me...
The argument discuss by Toori x Horizon actually remind me of that .
I found a lot blog and website did explained how the argument work, but I found its still too hard to understand as well....From my point of view, I felt like they are just simply simplified the matter of discussion for more easier to discuss to search for each party's benefit within the matter of discussion(problem)
Dec 18, 2011 1:15 AM

Oct 2010
This episode got me to be like the following,

I am not shitting anyone. I seriously clapped my hands while tears fell down with a smile on my face at the following,

And even made a GIF of it in the spoiler
that by itself if only, only the ecchi was not there it would be 10/10. I never consider any anime that mark with ecchi in it no matter what it is and its content. Sadly. I do know that this part automatically makes this anime the best I can give it that is 9/10. Words cannot express that scene even if written a million times in a spoiler. Really that much and blissful.

What lead to this scene was wonderful. A true EPICNESS of Toori’s character part 2 when he uses his mouth. At first Toori was quite funny with his reaction at Horizon told him and of course Suzu was quite hilarious of her landing on Kimi’s breasts. However Toori from there started to become quite EPIC. Simply put he started to have most amazing faces that just kept getting good and that triple conference here was funny considering it was the witches and Hanzou’s partner. Loved a lot Toori with his blush and attempted breast groping of Horizon in the spoiler
that’s my man for you all! While Kimi is always a sight with her breasts like here and Naito was plain amazing for showing up. While Toori’s faces kept continuing among those in the spoiler
the blushing one here and what I call a nasty face here. Is that made him just more EPIC.

I loved Toori getting serious here and his speech was EPIC. That’s right Toori speaking in this episode was the best. Loved him with Horizon here staring at each other with a most beautiful sunset. One of the faces of Toori being like this one here. I could never imagine the thrill at first for the spoiler
I really though Toori would be a goner totally. I never though anything like even a miracle could happen but I wanted one and guess what? I got in the spoiler
that is the most happiness I had as an intense moment in the most recent of my anime watching. It was true joy I say. To see Toori being united with Horizon and that damn barrier going down. Despite all that, they did a most magnificent job in the spoiler
it truly showed the flashbacks perfectly on top of showing Horizon being young and human most of all. Toori’s confession was sweet! I love my man being gentleman and shy/sensible.

About the preview, with much solved there is much to look forward to of new. Can’t wait to see more Toori x Horizon! Looks like Masazumi is ordering around for something and Naomasa looks to playing with some net? Oh WTF is that guy still alive? He should be dead, no? Can’t wait to see of the result in the spoiler
but it also leaves out the following questions:
– Who are these guys? They look so intimidating.
– WTF is going on with Toori in the spoiler
does not look good at all in fact. His eyes! Oh dear, looks no good at all.
– What is this place again? Looks familiar.
Magic here? Cursing maybe? Whatever that sign is, it sure looks like occult/religious magic. So this is all interesting to find in the next episode, so yourself a favour….don’t drop this and go for the next season. Maybe more later (highly not but I wanted to mention of Futayo’s fight with Muneshige. Regardless it was EPIC! That’s all.)

BTW GIFs in the club:
http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=377057
among the ones already made around my post. Interesting fan service is interesting.

Images Stitches in the club:
http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=377073
Among them Futayo and Horizon stuff. Also OMG I am so sad the club has almost not much stuff. I will now put loads of mines there to grow it up more.
Yumekichi11Dec 18, 2011 1:25 AM

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Dec 18, 2011 3:07 AM

Oct 2010
ricardo241 said:
Yumekichi11 said:

8 Great Dragon Kings.
so yeah XD they look pretty strong
Shit, Muneshige's avengers?

Dec 18, 2011 3:50 AM

Mar 2011
Don't know :p
My friend just told me about it :/

I'm not really familiar w/ them

Spoiler warning :)

but as far as I know the one who defeated futayo(vol 3) is Shibata Katsuie
though I haz no idea if he belongs to the 8 great thingy

Dec 18, 2011 4:01 AM

Jul 2009
Yumekichi11 said:
ricardo241 said:
Yumekichi11 said:

8 Great Dragon Kings.

so Muneshige's Flash? which one is Batman?
Dec 18, 2011 12:14 PM

Mar 2009
Yumekichi11 said:
ricardo241 said:
Yumekichi11 said:

8 Great Dragon Kings.

They are the owners of the Deadly Sin Weapons. And no, they are not Muneshige's avenger, since they are from different factions.
Dec 18, 2011 2:45 PM
Nov 2010
That was a pretty good episode, I liked the discussions in it...
Dec 18, 2011 5:28 PM

Nov 2007
Horizon and Tori's bickering was truly touching and amazing...this show is amazing
Dec 18, 2011 6:51 PM

Dec 2008
game8910 said:
Horizon and Tori's bickering was truly touching and amazing...this show is amazing

yeah..
this show prove me wong..
at first i think this show is boring and make me confused lol..

but now.. i think this show is awesome...
this show have good mix of action-drama-comedy..
really, its have many touching moment, good action, and nice comedy...

Dec 18, 2011 7:29 PM

Oct 2010
hudang said:
game8910 said:

yeah..
this show prove me wong..
at first i think this show is boring and make me confused lol..

but now.. i think this show is awesome...
this show have good mix of action-drama-comedy..
really, its have many touching moment, good action, and nice comedy...

Yeah it was a really weird anime at first but i kept watching it. This episode made up for the beginning. I have to say Toori is probably the funniest anime character in 2012.

That was one epic ending. I look forward to season 2 or w/e comes next. Toori gained all my respect since last week episode.
Dec 18, 2011 8:55 PM

Sep 2011
Good episode,our paths diverse therefore i say: Epic episode.

I knew Futayo wont go down that easy she kick his ass at the end that make me happy.

The main event Toori confession to Horizon,i really enjoy not only the confession,the teasing,the jokes,the flirting,the conversation to convince her was awesome and i knew if someone could destroy that wall was Toori,that last 4m were emotional and the last scene made me happy :)

Last episode next week it looks like i be a episode that leaves open the second season,it will epic!
Dec 18, 2011 9:48 PM

Aug 2010
Awesome episode all the way. Futayo was pretty badass. I want a sexy and pretty cushion.
Dec 19, 2011 12:04 AM
Feb 2009
season 2 please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dec 19, 2011 2:18 AM
Jun 2008
Yeah!! the score is now 6.5 .Last times is 5.7 if I am not mistaken .Hope It can reach 7.0 after end of the episode .

Seems like the ed preview show something way a head of the Anime >.>"...

I found this in Otanews forum .I found it very interesting lol
Dec 19, 2011 2:45 AM

Mar 2011
It's in the middle of nowhere XD

Dec 19, 2011 5:53 AM

Nov 2011
Holy sht! I watched the conversion about diverge path over and over again, and still not fullly understand what is brillian in the speech between Toori and Horizon, can anyone enlight me lol.

F0r3stGumpDec 19, 2011 6:22 AM
Dec 19, 2011 10:44 AM

Mar 2009
F0r3stGump said:
Holy sht! I watched the conversion about diverge path over and over again, and still not fullly understand what is brillian in the speech between Toori and Horizon, can anyone enlight me lol.

If you draw 2 parallel lines on paper and look at it normally, you will see that the two lines would never meet (until infinity)

But if hold the paper on your hands and look at it from the side, you will see the 2 lines simply merge into one. And it's looked like a horizon out of nowhere.

So the meaning of Toori and Horizon's speech is they both have to change their view if they want to become mutual. Hence Toori said at the end, he will go to her side, but not alone, she has to go to his as well.

And if you listen to their speech carefully and notice the change in that, you will even though they're diverge. In the end, if you look at it another way, they are actually the same to each other.
Dec 19, 2011 10:50 AM

Apr 2010
Futayo standing up to continue fighting didn't come as a surprise and it was nice to see her fighting.
I wonder when her next big fight will be.

Horizon's perspective is pretty interesting she will add a great deal as leader and i wonder what there country will turn out to be like.
Hope there relationship will be good as well.
Dec 19, 2011 11:11 AM

Mar 2009
Aversa said:
I wonder when her next big fight will be.

Dec 19, 2011 7:57 PM

Mar 2011
I really want to see her fight w/ gin......the one who rarely fight :/

Dec 20, 2011 3:24 AM
Jun 2008
^
your gif. of Toori x Horizon with the pink ribbon is great lol

The pink ribbon is an international symbol for breast cancer awareness. You can wear your pink ribbon in any culture, country or community; it has a universal meaning. No one or no company owns the rights to the pink ribbon.
At least its something to do with breast....
Dec 20, 2011 3:33 AM

Oct 2010
MorningGlory said:
^
your gif. of Toori x Horizon with the pink ribbon is great lol

The pink ribbon is an international symbol for breast cancer awareness. You can wear your pink ribbon in any culture, country or community; it has a universal meaning. No one or no company owns the rights to the pink ribbon.
At least its something to do with breast....
So does it allude to since Manyuu that breast cancer foundations are using anime as means to raise funds? If so then I think it's great to have anime lend a hand. Perhaps the creator/drawer since both loving breasts do in fact donate to the breast cancer foundation and this is a way to express that from them considering when the LN was made that foundation was already around.

Dec 20, 2011 4:59 AM

Mar 2011
Lolz my impression of that ribbon is they are bound to be together forever XD
and the color is pink....because it's love?

Yeah i know it's weird :p

Dec 20, 2011 5:14 AM
Jun 2008
^
yeah... I thought pink ribbon symbolize love bound together, but no matter how much I search for the meaning of pink ribbon in the web.The result is always about breast cancer lol
Seems like anything to do with ribbon's color is almost all about health issue >.>"
At least the pink ribbon look cute on both couple .Maybe this has something to do with the breast cancer donation campaign .
MorningGloryDec 20, 2011 5:21 AM
Dec 20, 2011 6:43 AM

Mar 2011
Lolz I search for the color pink only XD
not the whole pink ribbon

Breast cancer...maybe it has something to do w/ the big boobies on the anime >.>

Dec 20, 2011 7:29 AM

Mar 2009
ricardo241 said:

Breast cancer...maybe it has something to do w/ the big boobies on the anime >.>

That's just Kawakami's (the author) preference. Whether Sunrise uses it as subtext for the breast cancer thingy, idk.
Dec 20, 2011 7:56 AM

Mar 2011
Well it doesn't really matter :p

I love my own interpretation cause it's so romantic <3

Dec 20, 2011 2:39 PM

May 2008
I actually..really wanna see the next ep now T^T

Dec 20, 2011 3:31 PM

Nov 2009
Amazing episode, arguably one of the best in the series. Loved the entire build-up of the episode and the end scene was SUPERB!
Dec 21, 2011 3:23 AM

Aug 2010
I had a feeling Toori would be able to overcome that forcefield. Their conversation with Horizon was executed nicely and I loved that whole parallel concept.

Kyon Blond guy is not very effective...So, where do we go from here? 4/5.
Dec 21, 2011 4:28 AM

Jun 2010
After this episode I just thought to myself, all those people who said this show is crap and dropped it on the few episodes sure did miss out something amazingly wonderful and awesome. All I have to say to them is, 'Suck on that! You missed out big time!''

This show deserves to get more LOVE.
Dec 21, 2011 5:58 AM

Dec 2010
Yumekichi11 said:

I am not shitting anyone. I seriously clapped my hands while tears fell down with a smile on my face at the following,

Above quote basically sums up my reaction to the episode. :D

Muv-Luv-er said:
After this episode I just thought to myself, all those people who said this show is crap and dropped it on the few episodes sure did miss out something amazingly wonderful and awesome. All I have to say to them is, 'Suck on that! You missed out big time!''

This show deserves to get more LOVE.

Yeah the show definitely needs more love. I'm like the only one of my friends that is enjoying it sadly. People just be hatin' to much and definitely missed out if they dropped it after the first 1-2 episodes.

@ricardo241: Love the gif. xD and I agree with your symbolism of the pink ribbon.
Dec 21, 2011 7:50 AM

Jun 2011
The score for this show is way to low it has to be this years most underrated anime. People are really missing out on this one.
Othinus
Touma
Pairing

http://hestia.dance/
Dec 21, 2011 11:09 AM

Oct 2007
Who gives a damn about Pope when I am flirting with my girlfriend! ...Toori taught me that :D
For the first time I have seen such a long and so interesting debate and done with a BANG!
My number one show of the season, period.

P.S. now I know why FateZero is so boring to watch because they are planning too much and forgot to take action >_<

"A Legend is but a tale of a beautiful lie."
Dec 21, 2011 2:24 PM

May 2011
Wow that was amazing. The flashback scene with Toori and Horizon was heartbreaking, I was tearing up the entire time watching it. Listening to them talk about the past was really touching. Then when they were able to overcome their sins and reach a conclusion, wow that scene was just beautiful, seeing them finally able to be with each other.
Yumekichi11 said:

It was great watching the debate Toori put on trying to convince Horizon that even though they were parallel, there is still a meeting point above the horizon. It was just great the way they went back and forth as Toori slowly changed her mind. And damn that speech about becoming king of the world was amazing. Haha I love how they were still able to perfectly add in a couple of funny scenes in such a serious moment.

Oh yeah Futayo, she showed Muneshige who's boss. Then she was able to rush all the way there to stop the Pope's last attack. Good to see Neito again, lol Toori saiyaku.

Reallly looking forward to the last episode and season 2 as well!
Dec 21, 2011 7:49 PM

Dec 2010
Yumekichi11 said:

My reaction exactly, I honestly know that as a whole this show isn't much comparable to the other series that are on this season but even so, this entire arc in the second half on the series was very well executed and gave me a taste of what this story is truly capable of. This without a doubt has to be one of the most enjoyable, heart-warming, intriguing and even logical episode I have seen this season. I am absolutely loving how they used a sophisticated debate to solve the final problem rather than some long fight scene.
Dec 22, 2011 3:30 AM

Jul 2011
I love it when a plan comes together.
I must admit i was like "wtf who cares?" when Toori first declared he was going to confess to Horizon. However this was done very well and i love the way it was tied together and gave birth to new goals now that Toori has seemingly accomplished that task. Can't wait for the final ep and S2.
Dec 22, 2011 10:54 PM

Sep 2010
That ending insert instrumental felt so out of place. That's the type of music that plays at the end of modern day war films when the soldiers are walking away from the field. eg: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7mbGwpRo0Dw&t=1m29s
Dec 24, 2011 4:27 AM

Aug 2011
Holy crap.
THis was the most heart pounding episode I had. Toori finally getting the love of his life. Horizon and her real responses towards Toori's ecchi questions haha.

Geez, And I almost cried. WHY CANT I FIND IT IN MYSELF TO CRY!!!
Such a beautiful scene.
Dec 29, 2011 2:19 AM

Mar 2009
So he brainwashed her @_@

I wish it was that easy. Sigh.
UnknownFactDec 29, 2011 2:27 AM
Dec 29, 2011 9:00 AM

Oct 2010
Yay! He saved her!

And I loved their exchange at the beginning of the episode.

Also, is it just me or is the Pope losing his cool? He looking more and more crazy by the second.
Dec 29, 2011 4:37 PM

Dec 2010
best anime love confession I've ever seen.
Dec 30, 2011 11:38 AM

Aug 2009
So what happened with Aoi's and Horizon's body parts when they were in that memory?
And I didn't really get the talk with the parallel crap either.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kyoukai Senjou no Horizon Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

tsubasalover - Dec 24, 2011

116 by blacknemesist »»
Jul 26, 2023 6:41 PM

Poll: » Kyoukai Senjou no Horizon Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

tsubasalover - Oct 15, 2011

102 by GiantHunter »»
Jul 22, 2023 7:01 PM

Poll: » Kyoukai Senjou no Horizon Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Nov 27, 2011

80 by Didi6970 »»
Jul 7, 2023 10:39 AM

Poll: » Kyoukai Senjou no Horizon Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Yumekichi11 - Oct 1, 2011

77 by EmperorThor »»
Jul 2, 2023 6:16 PM

» Do the MC ever get powerful?

Amamiya__Ren - May 24, 2022

5 by Zefyris »»
Jun 9, 2022 9:52 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.